The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 31 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:17 pm

she grinned , looking over at him '' well meat is fine with me i am not exactly a vegetarian hun'' she glanced at his lip even before she got the smell of the small drop of blood, swallowing slightly she moved over to him and leaned up, kissing him slowly as well as running her tongue slowly over his lower lip , catching the bit of blood he drew'' hmmm a little nibble is a bit enticing.. but i think i am ok until we can find a restaurant or something. '' she was definitely enjoyed his taste and was tempted to get a little more with how hungry she was.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 31 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:52 pm

"I know you're not...", he said witha chuckle as he lightly sipped at his own blood, keeping his eyes trained on her. He could tell that she could smell it, and was a little caught off guard by the kiss, but let his hands wrap slowly around her, and holding her to him before feeling her pull back. He raised an eyebrow. "All this talk of food is just making me hungry, love...", he said with a smile, still lightly tasting his own blood. "But I think we should hurry since we are both obviously hungry...", he said and began to try to think of a good restaraunt but knew he wouldn't know any, so they would just have to walk or fly around.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:38 am

she grinned, giving him another kiss before tugging him forward'' well come on then before the two of us get too hungry... i saw some good restaurants when we went to that shop.. we can go back there and hopefully we find one that knows how to cook a decent rare steak. '' she would definitely take it slow, not wanting to throw her stomach off on eating too much food, but right now she was definitely eager to eat.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:49 pm

He gave a laug as he felt her tug him along before he caught up and picked her up, gently hanging onto her waist as his wings quickly tore their way through his short, shredding bits of fabric from it, and giving a large movement as he ran a little faster before becoming airborne. "A good rare steak, almost dripping with blood sounds great by me.", he said with a smile as he looked down at her, keeping his grip aroubnd her waist firm but gentle. He took in a deep breath, feeling his hunger aching at him again, and he gave another shove with his wings, giving him more speed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:02 pm

she gave a slight squeak and laughed as he suddenly scooped her up in his arms and took off, throwing her arms around his neck she snuggled close as his arms went around her as well. it didn't take long before they where airborn and on their way to find the restuarant . '' hmnm you know i am going to love doing this alot more with every time you keep doing this. and yes a good rare steak that we can eat and enjoy completely.'' this time she kept her eyes open as they flew, even as the wind whipped her air around it didn't bother her one bit.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:09 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her words. "Well I certainly hope so... I am surprised you didn't even yelp or anything... just a squeak... my little squeak toy...", he said with a smile and a small laugh. He gave a small groan as he closed his eyes, feeling his hunger ebbing away at him more, as he saw people down below whom would be more than easy victims and a good full meal. He looked down at her, and saw she was keeping her eyes open and he gave a caring smile. "Well at least you are getting mroe comfortable with it...", he said as he gave a quick look down, seeing they were about at the same area where they were last night, so he quickly gave a short dive down before levelling them close to the ground and his wings compacted themselves back into his back, letting them drop about 6 inches to the ground, onto their feet.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:28 pm

she shrugged, '' hey don't make fun of my squeaks. '' grinned , leaning forward and lightly nipping his chin playfully .. hearing his groan she pulled back slightly and frowned... '' you gonna be able to hold off long enough? i mean if you need more blood i got plenty.. '' reaching up she slightly ran her fingers through his hair, hopefully to distract him a little as she kept her gaze on him now, a little concerned, but making sure she stayed calm for him.'' i am good at surprising people you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:33 pm

He gave a breathy chuckle as his wings finished compacting their way into his back again. "Hmm?", he asked as he turned, feeling her fingers in his hair. His eyes looked into hers. "Yeah... I just.. will probably need something later on...", he said with a smile. He hoped the restaraunt wouldn't be busy, because he wasn't sure to trust himself around very many people, with the urge to feed being so strong with him right now. But for now, he was going to hold a calm and confident facade, and hope for the best. "I am fine, my love...", he said, keeping his voice smooth and calm, hoping to soothe her worries. "Come on.. let's find a restaraunt...", he said with a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:50 pm

she studied him for a bit longer before sighing, smoothing her palm lightly over his cheek before giving him a quick kiss'' well alright then.. as long as your ok . '' she was going to keep an eye on him though, any sign of him fixing to lose his hold on his appetite she was going to try and get him into open air.

sliding her hand down his arm to his hand she linked their fingers together before tugging him forward, '' yes come on then. shouldn't be too far. and i doubt they are full yet.. i mean its not tourist season yet. most of their tourist come in at a certain time really. . i forget which time that is' she knew it wasn't right now though since the streets where not as compact as they would be.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:07 pm

He gave a smile, kissing her back. "I will be fine..", he said with a smile, as he began to walk alongside her, holding onto her hand tightly. "I hope not...", he said before smiling. "That way we won't have to wait for a table...", he said with a continuing smile. He couldn't deny, though that his hunger was definetely beginning to ebb away at his confidence. The cool breeze made him realize how much he needed to feed. He already had thoughts of slaughtering the waiter or waitress coming to mind, but he closed his eyes, trying his best to shut out the thoughts.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:20 pm

she hummed slightly as she kept him close, following her nose to the quickest food place possible, which was definitely making her hungry. she eyed the restaurant and grinned.. '' here.. doesn't seem too busy and i smell steak. ''she smelled other things too, wine, and lasagna., mixed with sweets and whatever perfume or cologne was out in the air, tugging him in she quickly snagged a hostess and told them to seat them at one of the tables closer to the door but away from a lot of people.

It was easy enough to find a place to seat them at, nudging him into a seat she sat down next to them while the waiter stood there and waited to take their order. she was quick to give him her order before looking over at him. '' what do you want hun?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:27 pm

His ears perked at the sound of her humming, and he looked at her, seeing her sniffing the air, and he gave a brief sniff, easily smelling steak, wines, so many different varieties of meats, with spiced, and different appetiezers filling his nose. He walked into the dimly lit restaraunt, his eyes quickly adjusting to the dim light, and he took in a deep breath, the smell of food filling his nose. He eyes the hostess for a mome,t easily spotting the vein running down her neck before he forced himself to look away. "Hmm.. haven't been this bad off since my teen years...", he said with a small smirk, giving a lick of his finger as he thumbed through the menu. "Shouldn't be hard to guess...", he said as he flipped through, seeing an interesting item. "I suppose France is vampire friendly...", he said as he pointed to what he found with the drinks and showed Lilly. "They actually serve blood here... Says it is cloned human blood...", he said with a shrug.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:42 pm

she blinked in surprise as she glanced at the menu , '' interesting.. .. wouldn't surprise me if this was a place owned by an actual vampire.... i have seen places like that.. well other then my bar of course. '' grinned slightly , eyeing the damn on the menu.. '' Dimitri.. thats an old name i haven't heard before.. well tell the waiter what you want. '' it wasn't too surprising about the menu, she just wondered how they kept the hunters from finding out.. then again, hunters don't usually like to eat out.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:49 pm

He glanced up as he thumbed through the menu a little more. "I will have the New York Strip Steak, rare...", he said, glancing up at the waitress, making sure she understood how rare he wanted it. He took a swallow. "And to drink, I will have the blood...", he said, biting on his lower lip slightly. He looked over at Lilly. "What do you want, my love?", he asked as he glanced up at the waitress, seeing that pulsing vein on the side of her neck as he felt his hunger ebbing at him again. He closed his eyes and took a breath. "And make it quick... please... we are very hungry...", he said in a soft tone.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:10 am

''' the same really .. '' she glanced at the watiress who didn't even look frazzled by what they ordered in fact she just nodded, smiled and left for the kitchens. coming back moments later with the wine glasses and of course the blood that was in a wine bottle, she thought that was a good way to hide it. thanking the woman she leaned back and poured him a glass before handing it to him.. '' sate some of that hunger of yours love.. before i get jealous that you keep looking at that woman's neck. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 am

Alex gave a smile as he waited for the glasses of blood to arrive, and he bit his lip once it had. He took the glass in his hand and looked down at the blood inside for a moment before he first took a sip. He was never very fond of synthetic blood, but for now it would have to do so he wouldn't tackle the waitress. He tasted the blood for a moment. It was warm, a little warmer than room temperature, enough to seem as though it was fresh. He looked at Lilly with a smile. "You have nothing to worry about, love...", he said with a smile as he quickly and hungrily drank down the remaining blood in his glass.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:41 am

watching him down his glass he quickly relaxed as she filled her own glass up her first synthetic blood ever, but she wouldn't be picky. taking a few sips she relaxed'' hmm its alright, not as good as of course the real thing but hey , it works. '' looking over at him again she smiled'' i know i don't have to be too worried about you hun,, just bare with me its a bit of a habit. '' she knew the food would take a bit considering the menu had said the meals where cooked to order, so they would definitely be extremely fresh instead of just be sitting on a burner of some sorts.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:08 am

He raised an eyebrow, tasting a slight aftertaste with it, but assumed that was because it was synthetic. He picked up the bottle and surveyed it for a moment before pouring himself another glass, and set the bottle off to the side. He picked up his glass and sipped at the blood this time. "Definetely not as good as the real thing but it is helping...", he said with a smile. "Will there be anythinig else you will want to do tonight after we eat, my love?", he asked softly as he took another small sip of blood. He gave a sniff of the air and could already smell the searing meat from the kitchen. It was the only to cook rare meat was to sear the outside, making it hot enough to be germ free, but still keep the moisture and the blood inside.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:13 am

she thought for a moment, even after polishing off her first glass of the blood before holding her glass up a little to ask for more as he poured himself another'' hmmm. i agree.. not as good as the real thing.,. '' frowned, tasting the after taste but she figured it was because it was not the real thing.

She was silent for a few more minutes, gathering her thoughts and of course on what else she would like to do.. She didn't have much really , in fact she was just enjoying herself by learning more things that he seemed to have found out on his own and yet she hadn't had a clue on until now. '' not sure.. i mean we are already doing what all we can by seeing the sights, .. eating and of course the shops. '' smiled, looking up at him before nearly drooling as she could smell the scent of the meat cooking'' damn that smells good.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:50 pm

He looked up at her glass and immedietly poured her glass full, before putting a cork on the bottle. "It sates the thirst enough for now, but I will need to feed soon, synthetic doesn't do as much as the real thing. When it comes from a live body, it holds more energy with it, than when it is otherwise...", he said with a small sigh, gently sipping at his glass full of blood. He gave a smile, hering her comment on the smell which now filled the restaraunt. "I can assure you it will taste even better, my love.", he said as he bit on his lower lip a little.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:39 am

she smiled, taking her glass now that it was full again, taking a few sips of it she nodded slightly as she looked up at him and smiled. '' i know.. but atleast it will hold you off for a bit. '' she looked up a few moments later as she could smell the food being brought out and sure enough there was the waiter with the trolly that had the plates on it. '' ohhhh there is the food. ''

smiling she looked up at him as the waiter placed the plates in front of them. she waited for him to leave before she looked down at her plate, it smelled good and her mouth was watering again, picking up her fork and knife she relaxed'' well here goes to trying some food.'' cutting her steak which was as rare as they had requested she stabbed a piece of it with her fork before taking a small bite, nearly groaning at how good it tasted.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:05 pm

Alex gave a brief sniff to the air, and could smell the food which made his stomach give a bit of a grumble. He couldn't help but look at the waiter's neck as he dropped off the food at their table. His eyes turned back to her, studying her as she took her first bite. He gave a smile, hearing her moan as he tookhis knife and fork in hand to begin cutting into the steak, seeing the blood spill from the steak as he cut into it. Mm... it does smell good, doesn't it?", he asked as he took his first bite, slowly closing his eyes as he savored the taste of the meat and the blood.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:15 pm

she nodded, savoring the flavors that she hadn't had in over several long decades. before swallowing the first bite'' oh yea.. hmmm so far so good, no upset stomach.. interesting.. '' she curiously eyed her plate before taking her time in trying different foods on it.. she tried some of the buttered mashed potato's and was surprised again to find that her stomach didn't give so much as a single twitch to any of the things she was eating, this was definitely interesting.. ' .. well. now i know i can eat out more.. '' she frowned, she just got another way to hide from hunters.. the hunters as far as she knew . didn't have a damn clue any of them could eat real food.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:39 pm

He watched her as his eyes opened again as he swallowed, and began to cut off another piece of meat. "Meat is the best way to fake it... It is more natural, and it tastes better. Our stomachs cope with it better, but remember to take it slow.", he mumbled as he took another bite of steak, enjoying the taste of blood, even though it was cooked, and frankly, old meat, it still nourished a little. He took another sip of blood from his glass and he gave a smile. "If it is such a good thing, why are you frowning?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:32 am

she looked up at him slightly confused before flushing'' ohhh sorry no no. its really good.. i was just thinking on something else.. '' she smiled at him.'' and i am taking it slow. atleast i am not stuffing my face. '' stretching out she savored each flavors of the foods, though she focused mainly on the steak because of it being rare. after awhile though she finally finished it.

looking up at him as she licked her lips '' hmm that was good. think i am full.. '' she glanced at his plate then back up at his face and smiled.. ''. hmm if your still hungry we can go out hunting. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 41 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 41  Next