The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 36 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:48 pm

He gave a soft chuckle, feeling her shiver, his fingers went to the back of her neck, softly rubbing her spine there... "You think so?", he asked. He was certainly curious. He was also quite curious as to if the child would be breast fed or would feed from blood during those first years. "Yeah, but I warm up quick, love... and don't worry... I thought about and either way, you being upset is my fault...", he said with a small smile. "Be it child or just my reaction, it is because of me...", he said softly, kissing the top of her head softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 36 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:47 am

she closed her eyes completely enjoying his fingers on the back of her neck. '' hmm yea i think so. he is alot older then me you know.'' she was just drifting in that place that was half sleep half awake but enjoying every bit of it as she listened to him. '' hmm its ok . i still should have saved you warm water.. believe it or not but we can get sick .. its hard. i mean, its rare for us to get sick, but it can happen. heh a vampire cold is not nice to go through you know. '' she slid her hands over his sides lightly , already feeling him warming up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:36 pm

"Heh... I have never gotten sick...", he said with a raised eyebrow, his muscles twitching softly at her touch. "Hmm... so any thoughts on tomorrow, love?", he asked softly. He wasn't sure if she would want to go back home to ask Jin, or to stay there, and enjoy their time there. He knew the trip back would be tiring and he would have to feed a few times on the way back, but if he could cut into the jetstream, he could get there much quicker. "I wouldn't mind staying but I would go back if you wanted to...", he mumbled softly as he dug his finger against the back of her neck a little more before he began to softly massage it.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:45 pm

she gave a slight groan and bit her lip , looking up at him as she relaxed completely. '' hmmm we can stay a few more days, give you a chance to relax a bit, maybe stuff up on blood to give you a ton of energy before going back.. '' frowned slightly '' could take a plan.. well over night anyways. '' smiled as she lightly placed a kiss on his chest'' your making me feel really good with that massage. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Her groan encouraged him to massage a little mor onto her shoulders and the beginning of her back. "Ok...", he said softly, his eyes looking into hers with a smile. "Either way I will need to feed at least once on the way back and I don't want you to have to pay through the nose for a plane back...", he said, kissing the top of her head after he felt her kiss his chest. "That's the point, love...", he said with a caring smile. "I am certainly not doing it to bother you...", he said, rubbing his thumb against any stiff muscles he found.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:02 pm

She smiled, closing her eyes as she relaxed on his chest again, enjoying the massage. '' hmmm it wouldn't be too much for a plane ticket, even to go half way it would cost less then the full trip. '' smiled, lazily running her hands over his chest, '' mmmm if i was a cat i would be purring right now. '' Half opened her eyes as she heard people going up and down the hallway. '' feeding once or twice wouldn't be a bad thing. i think we can handle that. ''

She was already thinking of things to do, smiling as she looked up at him'' before we leave i want to pick up something for Jin again. . don't worry we won't have to carry any of this stuff. i will ship it back to the bar for now. that way the only thing you have to worry about is me. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:26 pm

His muscles jumped softly under her smooth skin. "You have said that twice now, love... do you really wish you were a cat?", he asked, giving a laugh. "It will be expensive compared to free...", he said softly, his eyes looking at the door for a moment before returning to her, and he put his noze against herhair, slowly taking in a deep breath. "You are all I want to worry about, love...", he said softly, as he kissed her hair, slowly pulling away. "I worry about you more than I worry about myself...", he whispered gently.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:31 pm

she laughed softly '' me as a cat? hmmm .. that is scary '' teased, leaning up as he pulled away a little. '' i am fine relax... hungry? i am sure you can find someone on this floor that is alone and won't be missed for a while..'' actually she knew several people on this floor that wouldn't be missed, one was a drunk, the other well she could just by looking at him that he was a woman beater, that and the woman he had been with sported a nice shiny new black eye. she got the feeling the world would be better with out that one. lightly kissing him she smiled. '' hmm i will let you know if you need to worry bout me. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:01 pm

"Vampire kitten...", he said with a chuckle as his other hand twirled around in her hair. "I am fine, love...", he said softly. "Unless you want something, of course...", he said softly. He could hear people arguing in the adjacent rooms and it made him grimace. So Many people in unhappy relationships made him think a little. "You know... I love you more than anything... right?", he asked as he kissed at the top of her head again, wishing he could kiss other areas.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:08 pm

she smiled, leaning up to lightly kiss him softly '' hmnm i know and i love you more then anything, '' grimaced and glanced at the wall when she heard the sound of a woman in pain.. '' .Now i know there are plenty of men in the world that are violent and i can't help but this one is annoying the hell out of me.. '' she grumbled, vampires usually don't get into the affairs of the humans unless it was for food purposes. but she was a woman, and didn't like the fact that some man was abusing another woman just for the pleasure of it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:31 pm

He grimaced, giving a wince as he heard the woman scream in pain, knowing that there was probably blood abound. It made him glad that he had fed, but would kill the man responsible for the woman's suffering if it made Lilly Happy. "So do you want to go teach him a slow and very painful lesson?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. "Torture sounds sort of fun if there is a person who deserves it...", he said with a small chuckle. "Of course... that's your choice...", he said, giving a mischevious smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:38 pm

she smiled slightly as she lightly kissed him. '' definitely should teach him a lesson in how to treat a woman right'' mumbled as she got up and stretched before pulling some clothing on'' come on then.. i think its time to go have some fun. '' she loved his little mischevious looks. it made her feel good especially when he came up with something fun to do to someone who deserved it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:46 pm

He smiled, kissing her gently back, wanting to deepen it, but not having the chance as she pulled away. "Yeah, I am looking forward to it, love...", he mumbled as he sat up and began to look around for his clothes, seeing them at the foor of the bed before he started to slip them on. He heard the woman scream again, and he groaned. "This is going to take a while, I believe, my love...", he said softly as he pulled on his pants and shirt, watching her as she got her clothes on, he bit his lip softly. "So what are you wanting to do to the fool?", he asked as he pulled on his shoes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:53 pm

she snorted''' me? .. well since i am feeling vicious i would castrate the bastard and make him eat his own balls.. but... yea that is just me only because i can't stand men beating women.. '' shrugged.. '' hmmm maybe castrating him sounds good.. no chance of him procreating and abusing his children. .. maybe break a few things.. have a light snack.. torment him again.. as for the woman.. '' frowned.. '' wonder if we can get her away from him.. .. somehow bury this memory so she won't have to relive it and get her to the doctors?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:01 pm

He raised an eyebrow as he tied his shoes, before looking up at her, almost stunned. "Holy hell...", he mumbled before nodding. "Sure... if that's what you want... But he has to die, so making it so he cannot procreate is sort of null and void, except to cause him pain...", he said as he stood up. "I am sure we can... If we drain enough blood, we can cause a memory black out...", he said softly as he headed for the door. "Is there anything in particular you want to take as a torture toy?", he asked, turning to look at her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:07 pm

she arched a brow at his response , crossing her arms over her chest as she leaned against the door way'' wha? i told you i could be cruel if i wanted. i mean its been a while since i haven't done anything like that.. '' frowned before nodding'' yea your right.. guess it is a bit of a mute point.. .. what would you do to him?" she was curious, she was sure he had a dark streak in him as well.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:12 pm

"I didn;t deny it, I just wasn't expecting that...", he said with a smile. His expression got serious when he was asked. "Have you heard a man scream as his skin is being sliced and pealed off? They bleed out rather quickly unless you do it one section at a time, very slowly andmeticulously, cutting in and slicing the skin from the muscle, and maybe a little of dismemberment since you leaned in that direction... I am looking for pain and suffering, not a lesson per sey, but a cruel as hell way to go out...", he said with a devilish smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:15 pm

she arched a brow slightly '' i like your way better, but if we are going to be doing that we need to take him to an abandoned building then so no one can hear his screams..too many building in this building and no doubt cops will be called if they hear him. '' licking her lip slightly she smiled'' well like i said.we are vampires we have violent natures.. mine don't come out as much but when it does.. its gruesome. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:05 am

He smiled. "True, so we have to knock him out... are we going to deal with the girl here, or will we just take care of her in the abandoned building too?", he asked, keeping his voice down to a whisper, hearing the woman crying in pain through the wall. Right now, his mind was clicking. "You know... this is very "Saw" Like...", he mumbled as he sat down onto the bed. "Capturing someone, and doing gruesome things to teach a lesson...", he mumbled with a smile. "I just hope we don't get caught.", he said with a grin.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:06 am

she laughed softly as she went over to him and lightly kissed him'' like those movies too huh? and i doubt we will get caught. not if we are careful. we can deal with her on the way . how does that sound? since we need to drop her off at a hospital anyways to be treated.. lord only knows how many broken bones she may have'' she frowned glancing at the wall every now and then now getting a little antsy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:09 am

He kissed her gently back, gently sliding his arm around her back. "This will be fun...", he said, looking at her with a smile. "Yeah, and we do need to drain her of enough blood that she will forget it all happened...", he said softly as he got up and headed for the door, seeing that she was ready to go. "Come on... let's have some fun...", he said with a mischevious smile as he openned the door and motioned for her to go first. "I will knock, and hopefully he will answer, being a total prick, and I will deal with him... you go after the woman, and try to calm her down so you can drain her some...", he said, setting a small plan to get started.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:24 am

she nodded, following him as they went to the room where the couple where at.. '' hmmm well knock away love. '' she nudged him slightly as she leaned her back against the wall, closing her eyes slightly , hearing the man stomp around. atleast from what she could tell he was not near the woman any more.. '' hmm wonder if he is drunk or on drugs?" that was something that perked her interest. drugs usually made it easier to scare the pee out of someone.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:28 am

He smiled, looking over at Lilly, looking over her for a moment before forcing himself to look away. He gently and politely knocked on the door, hearing the stomps stop and slowly near the door. "Hmm... either way, if you slice off their skin, they really are fucked...", he whispered gently, seeing the man's eye looking through the peephole, he gave a friendly smile and wave before hearing the locks being undone, and seeing the man squinting through a narrow crack in the doorway.

"Whatchu want?", he asked in a deep and burly tone.

He gave a friendly smile in return. "Oh... not much...", he said as he kicked the door open, throwing the guy back immedietely, almost in slow motion, as the man flew back clear across the apartment as Alex neared him and picked him up by his shirt with one hand, dragging him up the wall before giving a flat palmed blow to the nose, which knocked him out and probably broked his nose something fierce.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:44 am

she grinned, watching him kick the door in before following behind him, leaving him to deal with the man before she found the wound sniffling on the floor. a few black eyes and a bloody nose already she could see many bruises on her, grabbing a blanket she wrapped it around her shoulders carefully as she knelt down.. '' its ok. we are here to help. '' it took a little coaxing to the women to get her to relax before she was able to bite her, taking her time to only take just enough to knock her out before she healed the bite, making sure the bite wounds where healed completely and gone before wrapping the blanket around her again'' ready when you are love. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:49 am

He picked up the man, heaping him onto his shoulder. "Good... let's go... but where? I think it will be quite odd to be carrying bodies through Paris...", he said with a roll of his eyes. "Unless we can call a cab and say that these two got into a fight at a bar or something...", he mumbled, nudging the guy who was mumbling incoherently. "And pretend they are our... friends...", he groaned as the word friends hanged on his lips, almost sounding like a hiss. "Either way we need to figure a way out without being too obvious...", he said.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41  Next