The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

3 posters

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by insomvamp Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:04 pm

((Sorry been openning at work blah blah blah))
He wacthed as Lilly attacked the woman on the right and he saw the woman on the left freeze up with fear. "Shh... It's alright... I won't hurt you...", he said in a soft tone, holding out a gentle hand as he looked into her drunken eyes. "My friend here is just hungry.", he said with a small smile as he took ahold of the woman's wrist and spun here around. He traced a gentle finger across her neck and felt the woman go limp. She passed out in fear. Alex shrugged and bit hungrilly into her neck, closing his eyes and slowly openning them as he felt the woman's warm if not drunken blood pouring down his throat.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

The Need to Feed ((Mature version)) - Page 19 Empty Re: The Need to Feed ((Mature version))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:23 pm

((its alright it happens))

Once having her fill she moved away from the body now as she licked her lips. '' hmmm oh yea they where definitely drunk'' stretching she looked over at him, she had heard him try and calm the woman down but aparently she didn't handle fear very well and had passed out, either that or the alcohol finally got to her. '' feeling better hun?"she knew she was, no longer hungry, a little affected by the alcohol in the woman's system but she would easily get over that in a few hours.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:47 pm

He uplled away from the woman at Lilly's question, with blood dripping from his fangs and down his mouth. He turned to her, and nodded, closing his mouth and stillt asting the blood. He suddenly felt the woman's drunkness hit him and almost fell over, catching himself against the wall. "Mmm... if you are pregnant... we should try to stay away from drunks and druggies... at least you should.", he said softly, regaining his balancs as he looked back at the corpse at his feet. He wiped the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand and licked it off, savoring the taste. He looked up at the sky for a moment and sighed. "Well... if you want to... we can get going now.", he said with a shrug.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:38 pm

she shrugged slightly , '' gotta find out if i am pregnant first hun'' she grinned, watching him stumble a bit. '' no way are you going to fly if your drunk.don't need you dropping me in the water'' she teased, moving over to him and sliding her arm around his waist, lightly nuzzling his neck before kissing the corner of his mouth, catching a few stray drops of blood left that he hadn't wiped off. '' how about we find a nice place to rest, hotels have thick curtains, that and they will definitely leave us alone during the day if we tell them too. '' she knew that by experience, if you paid them well enough hotel employees will leave the costumers alone in order to keep th at costumer coming back if they are satisfied with their stay. she smiled, she had a favorite back at home but she was sure she can find another favorite here in england. '' besides hun, its a vacation, we are supposed to be taking our time, enjoying ourselves.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:42 am

He shrugged again. "I'm just saying...", he said with a small smile. "Well... what do we we do with these two?", he asked in a soft tone as he looked at the two corpses. He chuckled a little as she nuizzled his neck and he held her closely to him. "I can fly just fine... in an hour or so.", he said with a laugh. "Well I suppose if you want to linger.", he said, looking at her eyes for a moment before looking at the large clock tower as it began to ring. It was 2 AM. They had about 4 hours until daybreak. "Why waste an early evening?", he asked with a shrug.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:01 am

she glanced at the other two before shrugging. '' hmmm dunno.. i don't know any uhh vamps in england, i think if these two get found , they will baffle the cops a bit for a while before ruling their deaths as unsolved or something'' she looked at the tower before nodding..'' your right, we can explore for an hour or two, look at the shops and what not until you feel up to flying again. '' she manuevered him towards one of the main streets now where they found a bunch of other people walking around talking and shopping'' wow atleast they have night shops open.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:08 am

He looked at the bodies again before being dragged to a main street. "Ok ok.", he said as he looked at the people. "Well at least no one was headed our way after we killed those two.", he said in a soft whisper. He looked at a few of the shops which were lit up and even due to the hour were filled with people. "Hmm... where do you want to go?", he asked as he stumbled and caught himself. "Completely up to you, love.", he said in a British Accent. He had been here before, and could adopt accents well enough to fit in.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:17 am

she glanced at him , smiled'' don't think people like going into alley ways anyways.'' caught off guard by his accent change she eyed him curiously before smiling. '' thats a useful talent you got there love. '' she teased, taking ahold of his arm lightly , linking her fingers with his as they walked'' well. how about clothing shops and other merchandise. would love a few souvenirs. '' she was wondering how kit was doing being alone with jin.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:05 pm

He grinned as he turned to her. "Of course it is a good talent. After bein alive for 160 years, what did you think I did with my time?", he said, continuing the accent. He smiled bigger as she linked his fingers with hers. "Well come on, then. Let'sf ind a place you like!", he said as he ran into the center of the main street, which was bustling with people. He noticed he had dragged her along to since their hands were still linked. "Find a shop you like, and we'll go on in."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 pm

she laughed softly as he dragged her with him'' really now, i figured you would have gone off and scared a bunch of kids every year just to pass time'' she teased, it was something she would have done, make something to entertain herself. '' hmmm well.. '' she glanced around, eyeing the shops on the street.. '' damn its so hard to pick... '' she muttered before spotting a dress shop. '' heh, need a new dress anyways, come on hun''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:16 pm

He blinked. "Well.. to be honest, I have done that before too....", he said as he was suddenly dragged towards a dress shop. "Whatever you say, love.", he said as he strolled casually into the shop, blinking a little at the bright lights which stung his eyes a little as he held up a hand and waited for his eyes to adjust. He blinked as he got used to the light and looked around, seeing a woman at the back of the store, with a register in front of her. She had a large smile on her face and seemed all too happy to be there at that time of night. "Hello there.", he said to the clerk and looked to Lilly to see if she was looking around yet.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:21 pm

she laughed softly '' really , bet you did it during halloween. best time of the year to do a good load of scaring'' she teased, she too had to blink several times from the bright lights. her eyes even watered a bit before she managed to get used to the lights, she stared away from the all too bright colored dresses as she released his hand in order to make her way to the back where the darker colors where, along with surprisingly , other garments, now she was interested. she wanted to know what pervert came up with half the girly items and didn't know whether to kill him or thank him, considering some of those girly things where comfortable. , she had glanced around the store while walking around and noticed they where the only ones in the store with the all too cheery clerk. '' you know.. have you thought of what furniture we need to get in case we do make the room bigger?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:25 pm

"Nah... I did it on Christmas.", he said and laughed loudly, freezing for a moment and looking at the clerk who hadn't said a word. "Jeez.. what's on with her, eh?", he whispered in a soft tone, and looked at the items that Lilly was looking at and shrugged for a moment to keep himself from blushing a bit. He noticed that she was looking around the store some and murmurred, "Yeah, I know.. the whole centre is busy yet this place is dead.", he whispered gently into Lilly's ear and looked around, noticing the clerk was gone.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:28 pm

she looked up at him and smiled, catching a small blush on his cheeks'' you alright hun?" grinned, wondering if he was embarrassed or if it was the alcohol getting to him, or a little of both, looking around she glanced to the register where the clerk had been at before frowning'' aww where did she go.?" it was weird, but she knew the woman was human, she could smell it on her. shaking her head she found a slim black dress that caught her eye'' hmm interesting.. think i like this one. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:33 pm

"Yeah.. I am fine... It's just.. you know.", he said with a sheepish smile. The intense bright lights in the shop seemed to dim to a more comfortable level, and then the doors clacked loudly and the metal gate lowered down automatically. Alex looked back and went to the door as the metal gate went to a stop at the bottom of the doorway. "Crap...", he muttered softly, looking at the centre and seeing that it was now dead silent and there was no one out now. "Strange... Do you know of any... hunters in Dear Old England?", he asked in a slightly scared tone as the lights dimmed further.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:40 pm

she frowned, dropping the clothing back on the rack as she looked around. '' not that i know of, they originated from ireland and scottland. '' she muttered, she never heard of any in england, looking around she moved to him quickly glancing at the metal gate , arching a brow'' and if they are, they are pretty damn stupid.. its a simple gate on a pully system.. we can easily force it back up . '' she should know, she had done it plenty of times, though right now she wanted to know what the hell was going on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:47 pm

The lights went out shortly after. Alex looked at the gate and shrugged, getting a grip and pushing it up. A shock went through the gate, and through Alex who backed away and stumbled onto the ground. "Aah... Dammit... Who the hell has an electric security system?", he asked, feeling the electricity running through him as he slowly stood up. "Damn... that would have floored a human."

"And that is how we know you're not one.", said a deep voice in the farthest corner of the store. A pair of eyes lit up, and a man stood there, about 30 or so, thin, and fast. He had a knife in one hand and a handheld gun in the other. The man raised the gun up and aimed it at Lilly. "And you, I have been after you for a long time.", he said with a grin as he pulled the trigger.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:52 pm

she was shocked at the electric fence and even jumped at the voice from the man , she barely saw what was in his hand and managed to move as he shot at her, giving a grunt of pain as the bullet slammed into her shoulder instead of her chest, nearly knocking her into the fence but she managed to catch her balance easy enough , pain radiated from her shoulder and down her side, it was pissing her off that she was now getting shot at.. '' dont' know why i have no idea who the hell you are '' she growled out, manuevering her body slowly to put herself in front of alex ''mind telling me who you are?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Alex looked at the man and then at Lilly. "You do not know me personally... You killed my partner the other night and we have been trying to find you for a long long time. And your boyfriend here would be a simple bonus.", he said with a nasty grin, aiminng the gun at Lilly before throwing it to the side. "Guns are so overrated... Things need to be done with a much more personal approach.", he said as he ran and jumped at Lilly, aiming the knife at her chest. Alex got up and moved around Lilly in one smooth motion, catching the man's foot in midair and throwing him into the electric gate.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:02 pm

she was surprised he had thrown the gun away before he launched himself at her, she didn't get a chance to react when alex appeared in front of her before throwing the man into the fence, she didn't even cringe from his screams of pain.. '' doesn't feel too good now does it?" she muttered, looking around, wondering where the bloody hell the woman had gone and if she was somehow the mans partner/'' are their others? and i would suggest you answer before my boyfriend here throws your old ass in the gate again'' she eyed the old man, surprised the irish man had a partner since they usually preferred to work alone.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:06 pm

Alex blinked, looking at the man, snapping his fingers in his face as the man blinked for a moment, sighing as he slowly got up. Alex walked over to the gun and put it to the man's head. The muzzle of it was still hot from the bullets fired earlier, and he saw the man cringe in more pain as he dropped to his knees. "Of course there are others... there will always be others against you. Against your kind and what you do.", he said with a frustrated sigh, dropping the knife to his side. Alex took the gun from his head and turned to Lilly, looking at her shoulder for a moment, not even noticing the man had picked up the knife until the mand had lunged at Alex, grabbing onto his shoulders, and plunging the knife deeply into his neck, causing his blood to splatter everywhere.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:10 pm

she sighed, listening to the man before glancing at alex, catching the movement she barely saw what he was fixing to do but didn't get a chance to stop it, hissing she moved quickly , appearing behind the old man and grabbed his head'' should have stopped before that old fart.. '' she hissed, twisting quickly and heard the loud snapping of neck bones before he dropped to the floor, going over to alex quickly '' hold on hun. '' she forced him to sit down so she could get a good look at his neck.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Alex fell to his knees before falling forward, catching himself with his hand, choking with blood as it gushed down onto the floor. He blinked, looking up at her before falling face down into his own blood. He let out a gurgled sigh, feeling himself getting cold and was getting paler by the second. He was instantly aching with hunger, and was in serious pain. He looked around, "Blood...", he whispered before feeling things getting blurry as he passed out with a quiet sigh. All of his muscles relaxed as the bleeding slowly stopped. The healing was already doing what it could as quickly as it could, but was being hindered heavily by the massive blood loss.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:22 pm

she swore silently as she knelt down by him, '' hold on '' she muttered, sinking her fangs into her wrist, ripping the main vein open before forcing his mouth open, rubbing his throat slowly to encourage naturally swallowing, she gave him as much as she could before she had to heal the bite. she drug him behind the counter to hide him before she moved to the back, she knew where the woman was hiding and found her easily enough, she may be the leak but she wasn't a hunter, ignoring her screams, she grabbed the woman by the hair and yanked her up'' y ou caused this and now your going to fix it you little bitch'' she hissed out. yanking the woman from the back and towards alex, trying her best not to worry about it.

she quickly got back to alex quickly forcing the woman to sit down by him keeping a tight hold on her hair she pulled her wrist up and sank her fangs into the womans wrist, once again ignoring her whimpers of pain before placing her now open wrist on alex's mouth , allowing more blood to drip into it.. '' he dies.. and i swear to you woman i will kill you slowly and very painfully '' she hissed, though she knew he wouldn't die from a wound like that but giving the woman more fear made her heart pump faster which in turn made the blood flow much more easily.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Alex woke up with a shaking startle, feeling Lilly's blood flowing into his mouth. He felt ehr massaging his throat as he swallowed the blood hungrilly. He gave a small whine as she pulled away, hearing the screams of the woman and watching Lilly jerk her to him. He looked up wearily at the woman for a moment, and noticed she wasn't smiling anymore. For some reason at that moment that struck him as funny, but all thoughts were wiped from his mind as he smelled her fresh blood, and his eyes went wide as Lilly forced the woman's wrist into his mouth and he drank from her hungrilly. His eyes shifted to a distinct colour of red as he fed from her. He felt the wound finish healing as he pulled the woman's wrist from his mouth. He looked up and noticed how pale she was and how she was very drowsy. He got up slowly and shakily, leaning up against the wall, wiping any remaining blood from his face, even his own and licked it off hungrilly. "I will have to feed more tonight.", he said in a soft tone. His voice was old and raspy. It was the first time he thought that he felt his age. His skin was wrinkled and still pale. He was thankful at least that the wound had healed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next