The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 2 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:16 am

He grinned as she gasped in pleasure and pressed her hips against his. He felt her get even wetter as she pressed back agasint him more. He felt her legs move slightly giving him more room to tease her more..."You'll get this feeling alot...If you stay." He grinned slightly as he continued to tease her. He then moved his hand back pulling his own pants down before pushing her and making her lean over his desk with his free hand he then rubbed him self against her teasingly before slamming him self into her deeply with a groan. He then took bother her hands in his and placed them on the desk holding them there as he started to pound into her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 2 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:08 pm

she sucked in a small breath before moaning deeply as he slammed into her, she had already been on edge from his bitting and teasing , the moment he slammed into her she climaxed hard and fast, she was shocked, she was no virgin that was for sure but this was the first time she was able to climax that quickly. when he moved her hands and placed them on the desk she didn't move, just relaxed when the pressure on her shoulder blades eased. '' bloody hell'' she whimpered again as he began to move, bombarding her with more pleasure as she pushed her hips against his.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:11 pm

He groaned as he felt her climax as soon as he rammed into her. He then smirked slightly as he continued his assult slamming into her. HE smirked at what she said..."YOu like it don't ya." He grinned as he continued leaning down and lightly raking his fangs over her neck loving how she pressed her hips against his.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:17 pm

she moaned again feeling his fangs raking over her neck and shoulder, jerking against him again, hearing his question she nodded almost absently , unable to really speak as she bit her lower lip hard enough to make it bleed, pushing harder against him already feeling another climax building its way up.which impressed her even more considering she had never experienced multiple climax's within the few minutes of doing this.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:22 pm

He smirked as he continued pounding into her angling him self were he hit her really sensative spot every time. He then groaned as he then leaned down sinking his fangs into her neck once more hitting every good nerve. He loved the way she tasted. He groaned as he bit her and then bit harder. His thrusts growing faster and harder.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:28 pm

she gasped before crying out in pleasure both from the bites and then him hitting her very sensitive spot, she climaxed instantly again ,f eeling every muscle tense up and tighten around him as she jerked again , pushing harder against him more and more, she was definitely enjoying it, but didn't know how much she could handle considering now she felt like she was going to pass out just from the pleasure of it and his bitting. she tried to move but found herself still pinned against, slightly aware of knocking things off and scattering papers, closing her eyes again she panted in pleasure, trying to catch her breath even as she continued to press harder against him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:32 pm

He groaned as he moved back healing the bite before smirking as she climaxed again. He loved the way she clamped around him and even pushed back harder agaisnt him. HE groaned as he continued to ram into her. He groaned as she pressed harder against him as he continued. He groaned slightly as he closed his eyes slightly feeling his climax growing closer as well.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:38 pm

she shivered slightly feeling him heal the bite, a strange feeling but apparently she liked it. pushing back harder against him she could sense his growing climax, another strange sensation but something she took in stride as she glanced at him over her shoulder, getting slightly curious now , wondering how he would react with a bit of pain to that pleasure,she couldn't bite him anywhere else since he had her pinned but his arms where pretty much in reach, licking her fangs slightly she glanced at his upper arm before moving slightly, sinking her fangs into him for the first time, nearly groaning in pleasure from his taste, it even heightened some of the pleasure she was in.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:41 pm

He groaned as he continued to thrust into her. He then watched as she moved to his arm and then sank her fangs in. "Ohh damn." He groaned as the pain added to his pleasure. He thrusted one last time into her before hitting his climax his body leaning over her as he panted to catch his breath.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:47 pm

she jerked against him the moment she felt him climax, setting off another one for her but a smaller one. slowly moving away from his arm she swipped her tongue over the bite, healing it the way he healed hers before she leaned back down against the desk, closing her eyes as she too tried to catch her breath. she just layed under him on the desk, her legs trembling as they felt like jello.

After a few minutes she slowly opened her eyes, licking her lower lip slightly as she tugged at her hands a little that he still had pinned..'' you can let go of my hands you know.. think i am to tired to throw anything at you '' she mumbled, shifting her hips a little and gave a slight moan as she pressed against him.. '' suppose... it won't be too bad to live here with you '' she was slowly getting her thoughts back before giving a slight cringe, her current boyfriend will not like this and the fact that she just did something he would literally beat the snot out of her for, she was definitely not looking forward to that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:51 pm

He groaned as he felt her climax before watching her heal his arm.."YOur a fast learner." He says as he wiped some sweat from hsi brow. He then watched as she tugged at her hands. He let her go groaning when she shifted her hips and pressed against him he then grinned slightly when she said that that it won't be too bad to live with him. "You'll be safe here...And you cannot go out in public until your able to control your hunger." He says with a grin as he then relectently pulled out of her with a groan

((gotta go to work.))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:03 pm

(( hehe yea i know. XD freaking sucks ahh well. ))

giving a slight laugh she closed her eyes'' when you live on the streets most of your life you have to be a fast learner. '' she muttered, moaning again when he pulled out of her , if it hadn't been for her l aying on the desk she would probably be falling to the floor right now since it felt like her legs couldn't even hold her up. hearing his next words she frowned, '' safe here huh.. your the one who practically pounced on me'' she teased slightly , slowly catching her breath again... '' ok no going outside to public... '' she mumbled before moving slightly , nearly tripping over her pants that he had shoved down her legs. wincing slightly with how sore she was she reached down and slowly pulled the pants up that she had borrowed from the room.

she immediately sat down in his desk chair, her legs still shaky as she looked him over, he was still half naked and from what she can see she liked.. '' ok that is sad... just had great sex and i have no idea what the hell your name is... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:46 am

He grinned slightly as he looked to her.."I guess that is true." he says as he cocked his head to the side.."Sorry...I jsut couldn't resist..." He says sa he then nodded his head when she said no going out in public. He then shook his head as she nearly tripped before sitting down in his desk hair...He hten laughed..."Your tellin me." He says as he cocked his head to the side.."Names Damon." He says with a slight bow.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:17 am

she arched a brow at him as he bowed.. '' oh now you get manners?" she shook her head slightly as she pushed her short hair out of her face.. '' Damon.... well its better then Jim.. '' she mumbled before half closing her eyes. '' Sherry is my name just so you know.. '' she jumped slightly at a sound before turning to look at the man that Damon had brought in and fed from, she had all but forgotten about him. and by the looks of it, he was still a bit afraid but possibly aroused at the same time, which embarrassed the hell out of her.. '' ummm... guess we gave him something to watch.. '' she muttered, feeling the blush creep up her cheeks.

Turning back to look at Damon one more time she frowned.. '' ummm.. i have things we need to get from my apartment.. '' not too many things atleast, just clothing and a few items that she treasured. the apartment she didn't care about since it did belong to her boyfriend. oh well.. ex boyfriend now.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:40 am

Damon looked to her.."I can have..Would you rather me not." he says as he cocked his head to the side.."Who's Jim?" He asks her with a grin. He was rather curious now..."Hmmm Sherry...I love that name." He grinned as he looked towards the man as well.."If your hungry still..You can feed from him." He says as he walked over to the man and dragged him over..."Yes he did get somthing to watch." He grinned as he looked to her seeing her blush he shook is head slightly.."We can go back to your appartment and get what ever you need...I'm sure your tired of wearing my cloths." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:09 pm

she rolled her eyes slightly '' alright smart ass, '' glancing down at the clothes she was wearing she shrugged, ' they are comfortable, besides you took my other clothing and didn't leave me anything but a large fuzzy robe.. '' she didn't even move when he dragged the man over, she would have if she could, but she was just so damn spent that it would just cost too much energy to do that.. '' uhh nope, i am full.. '' she eyed the man again , slightly wondering who he was, he was looking at her as if she could save him.'' is he just a random guy you snatched off the street? and jim was my current boyfriend.. who you most likely pissed off with me being gone for a few days judging by your calander. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:13 pm

He looked to her and then smirked.."Always will be." He says as he hten nodded his head.."Its good that their comfortable then.' He grinned as he then nodded slightly..."Yes I pulled him off the street..He has no family so he wont be missed." He grinned slightly as he looked to her..."Really...Boyfriend...Hmmm Who cares if he is pissed...Not like theirs anything he can do about it." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:18 pm

she snorted, '' yea your not the one who has had to live with his temper for several months. he tends to get violent when he don't get what he wants.. '' she glanced at the guy again before sighing.'' where are you going to put him.? cause seriously i am full.. and too damn tired to even move.. '' she just barely got her legs to stop feeling weird so yea she was definitely not going to get up. .. '' haha, yea i get the feeling you always will.. '' she slid a glance over at him again.'' give me a few minutes.... think we can go to my apartment tonight? '' she was hoping Jim wouldn't be there so she could get in and get out without causing some sort of ruckus.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:29 pm

He looked to her cocking his head to the side..."Intresting...So you dont mind if I kill him?" He asks her curiously as he looked to the guy..."I'll heal him and turn him lose with out a memory of this happening." He says with a grin. He then nodded his head.."I see no problem with going to your place tonight."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:31 pm

she frowned slightly '' kill who?" she figured he meant the man in front of her, but he through her off when he said he would heal the man and turn him lose with no memory.. '' you could do that?" now she was curious, sitting up slightly she glanced at the guy again who tried to lean away from Damon. '' well good, it gives me a chance to figure out where the hell i am at. i hate not knowing. '' especially if she ever needed to get out of here,
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 pm

((damn it i gotta go to work eairly...I'll try to post there.))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 pm

(( awww. stupid work. alright. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:48 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."YOur boy friend of course." He says with a smirk as he then nodded his head..."Yup sure can..You can too if I teach you." He grinned slightly as he gripped the guys arm..."Your not going anywhere." He smirks as he then looked to Sherry..."Alright then...We'll leave in after I'm done with this." He grinned as he healed the mans neck before lookng into his eyes. He told him the direction out of the house and the direction back to his home and ended it with telling him to forget everything that happened when he got there...The man copyed everything that Damon told him before walking off and leaving the house.."Alright then..Ready when you are." he grinned as he pulled up his pants.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:40 am

she watched him with a bit of fascination before watching the man leave, looking back over at him she half closed her eyes, looking him over as he pulled his pants up .. '' uh huh.. one small problem.. what did you do with my shoes? you didn't throw them out with my clothes i assume?" she hadn't found them in the room that was for sure , she had walked around the house barefooted before she found him in the office. glancing down at her bare feet she took a deep breath before slowly releasing it, atleast she wasn't covered in blood, so she figured he must have cleaned her up when he changed her.. '' uhh my boy friend may be an ass but i don't think he deserves to be killed.. atleast not yet.. we will see.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:08 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."There by the front door of course." He says with a chuckle as he then cocked his head to the side..."Oh well alright then.." He says with a smile as he looked to her.."Sure you can move enough to get to town?" He asks her with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next