The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 3 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:35 am

she glared at him slightly , feeling her face heat up again as she slowly got up and headed for the door to get her shoes'' i am fine, geez your so sure of yourself aren't ya.. thinking you made it to where i can't walk for a full day did ya?" she stuck her tongue out at him slightly before dissappearing down the hall. it was hard to walk straight but she managed, her legs still felt weird but as she got used to being upright it was easier.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 3 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:48 am

He smirked slightly seeing her blush..."Of course I am." He says as he then followed her.."Ohhhh I prolly could." He smirked as he seen her walking kinda abnormally but keep it to him self.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:51 am

she snorted, '' yea right, i am not challenging you to that or we will never get to my apartment. '' she had all sorts of questions running around in her head now. she had been taking birth control but since her change did it make it unaffective? considering she knew damn well damon hadn't used any sort of protection. sighing she blew some of her hair out of her face as she reached down and scooped her shoes up, using the wall to lean against to pull her shoes on one foot at a time.. '' ok so ... how do we get there? got a car or something? if you say horse i will shoot you myself.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:54 am

He grinned slightly..."Alright alright." He says with a smirk as he looked to her..."We run of course..." He says with a chuckle..."Cars broke down as of now." He says with a chuckle as he looked to her cocking his head to the side.."Of course if you can't run right now you can ride on my back." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:56 am

she sighed and eyed him slowly '' seriously , get a car'' she mumbled, shaking her head before making a turning motion with her hand... '' turn around cause there is no way in hell i am going to be running all the way there.. and don't get any cute idea's i am still a bit mad at you .. '' she mumbled, waiting for him to turn around so she could climb up on his back.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:59 am

He grined as he looked to her..."Yes seriously...My car won't take long to fix..I've jsut been busy." He smirked as he turned around and leaned down..."You can be as made at me as you want I don't mind." He smirked
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:03 am

quickly climbing up onto his back she wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her chin on his shoulder, closing her eyes slightly .. '' busy with what? stalking young women and turning them on a whim?" shifting her legs a little she gave a slight grunt before settling on his back, she was still a bit sensitive and riding on his back like that just made clothing rub in certain places that didn't need to be rubbed right now. '' and don't you have some personal mechanic? i mean seriously your large house for one has got to cost you alot to keep up with.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:06 am

He grinned.."Nope jsut you." He smirked as she got situated..."Nope..I do stuff my sefl." He grinned as he looked to her.."I have plenty of money hun." He smirked as he took off running as fast as he could being sure she held on tight of course. After a bite they were in town and at her place.."If I'm not mistaken this is it...#405 correct?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:09 am

she kept her eyes closed the whole entire time he ran, her arms tightly around him as she tried not to get knocked off of him, hearing him speak as he stopped she slowly opened her eyes and glanced at the apartment.. '' damn that was fast.... and yea this is it.. erm.. you don't happen to have my keys do you ? there where in my pants... '' she glanced up at the windows, lights where off but she got the uneasy feeling that her apartment was not empty, which meant jim was home.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:12 am

HE grinned pulling them out of his pocket..."I always come prepared." He grinned as he looked to her.."Well lets go in shall we." He grinned as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:23 am

she snatched the keys from him before squirming, making him put release her legs before moving up tot he door and unlocking it.. '' you know if he is home , don't need you starting anything.. keep your hands in your pockets seriously .. '' she narrowed her gaze at him, getting the sneaky feeling he was just itching for a fight. pushing the door open she had him follow her up the stairs to her floor before she found her door and unlocked it too.

First thing she noticed was of course the lights where all off, except for maybe a dim one in the bedroom, what caught her attention was the perfume smell in the room before picking up the squealing laughter of a woman and then the low voice of a man.. slightly shocked she glanced at damon before moving quickly to her bedroom. shoving the door open so fast that the woman let out a high pitched squeal that literally felt like it would make Sherry's ears bleed. She arched a brow slightly , noting the shocked look on Jim's face as well as the blue eyed skinny blondie he had currently been fondling in her bed.. well she was definitely not taking that bed.. '' well.... now i don't feel so bad... '' she muttered, her gaze jumping to the bimbo who had immediately gathered up the blankets to cover herself.

the woman looked confused, looking from sherry to Jim before frowning'' i thought you said you got rid of her?" she pretty much whined the last bit out, making sherry cringe again from her annoying high pitched voice, and literally had the urge to yank her vocal cords out.

'' shut up sissy'' Jim shot back reaching for his pants quickly as he got up ,he narrowed his eyes on sherry and she could tell from the tick in his jaw he really wanted to hit someone. '' where the hell have you been sherry?" he glanced over her shoulder and eyed Damon'' and who the hell is that.?"

She just stood there for a few seconds, she had been shocked, then pissed off, now she just really didn't feel a damn thing. shaking her head she turned around and pushed past damon'' changed my mind.. go ahead and kill him.. blondie too, her voice hurts my ears.. '' she muttered as she stomped to the kitchen to grab a bag to put her clothing in. she could tell by the quick shuffling sounds behind her Jim had followed and most likely had ignored damon.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:30 am

Damon shook his head slightly as they walked into the room. He already knew this wasn't gonna be good..He then looked to jim when he asked how the hell he was..."You don't need to know that." He says cocked his head to the side looking at Sherry as she walked past him. When Jim tried too He was stopped when Damon grabbed his arm and slammed him agaisnt the wall. He then looked over to the blonde girl and grinned..."You said you thought he got 'rid' of her....It was you in the alley way wasn't it...Making it look like a mugging..." He says as he shook his head looking to Sherry..."I think you should take care of him while I take care of the girl...Or vice versa." He says with a smirk.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:35 am

Sherry eyed jim again, she really couldn't believe it but then again he did have a violent temper.. '' hah , no.. you can have him.. .. really don't want to touch him again.. '' she muttered, she caught movement from the corner of her eye as the woman.. who jim had called sissy was busy gathering her clothing up and made a mad dash towards the door.

Sherry didn't even realize what she had done before she found herself in front of the door quickly blocking it off from the woman as she slid the door closed and reached up and slid the heavy lock into its home..'' weird... . never really done this before.. you sure you don't want her too damon? she might be fun to torment, if it wasn't for the fact that her voice is so bloody annoying.''

Jim let out a yelp of surprise and anger as he was slammed against the wall, judging by the empty bottles of beer on the counter she figured he and the little slut had a few drinks before getting it on.. '' get your damn hands off me!'' he spat at damon, struggling against his hold before reaching behind him, trying to reach the small desk near him that held the gun in the drawer. she could tell he was panicking even if he wasn't showing it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:39 am

He looked to Sherry he was liking what he was seeing..."No no you can have her." He grinned as he looked to jim his grip tightening.."You think I'm gonna let you go." He smirked.."I want you to watch this he grinned as he looked to Sherry.."Go ahead do what you wanna to." he smirked.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:46 am

she arched a brow as she glanced over at him again as he held jim, she glanced where he was trying to reach for before snorting'' if i was you i wouldn't do that if you dont' want a broken arm. '' she muttered, glancing at damon'' he keeps a gun in there.. also think he keeps one of those old tools in there that ranchers use to castrate horses.. his father was a horse breeder.. '' she shrugged as she turned her attention to the woman who actually tried to turn around and run.

Sherry was quicker then her, her hand reaching out quickly to grab a fist full of the woman's hair, actually making her glad her hair was short as she jerked the woman back, wincing at her loud ear piercing scream. '' oh do shut up '' she muttered, jerking her against her as she used her free hand to grab her by the throat just under the chin, jerking her head up and dug her nails deep, effectively damaging the vocal cords which cut off the woman's screeches immediately ,giving Sherry's ears peace. '' can't even think who would even stand this woman. she litterally squawks. '' she muttered, already feeling her fangs come out at the smell of blood from the wounds on the woman she had created. She actually realized she was al ittle hungrier then she thought, leaning forward she sank her fangs into the womans neck none too gently ,t he woman would have screamed if it hadn't been for the fact her throat had now been damaged, all that came out was a gurgled gasping sound.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:49 am

Damon watched and smirked loving what she was doing to the annoying ass woman. He pulled jim away from the table and spun him around where he was watching Sherry. He then reared his head back before biteing Jim on the neck hitting all the painfull nerves as he drank form him. HE grinned hearing his crys of agoney as he fed from him.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:54 am

she got her fill quickly before dropping the woman, who oddly enough was still alive but gasping for breath like a fish out of water, licking her lips she eyed her fingers ,the ones that she had used to dig into the woman's throat.. '' huh.. you should probably castrate him before you kill him.. he deserves it.. '' she muttered, licking her fingers slightly as she stepped over the woman, tossing her bag onto the couch before going to get her clothes and what few items she treasured, she never really got anything from jim and what she did she just left there..

'' oddly enough that felt good... '' she stretched slightly , once she was done she sat down on the couch and stretched out, tilting her head curiously to watch Damon feed from jim, and judging by the sounds of it , it was extremely painful.'' makes me wonder how long you where screwing that banchee behind my back.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:57 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."YOur prolly right" He grinned as he pushed jim to the floor before opening the drawer seeing the tool she was speaking of..."Intresting." He says with a smirk as he looked to Sherry.."Sure you don't wanna do the honors..." He grinned as he looekd to her.."It feels good to be bad doesn't it." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:02 pm

she arched a brow , watching him throw jim to the floor and pin him there, no matter how much jim struggled he wasn't getting up , though when he started to scream she was there instantly, her hand at his throat the same way she had done with the woman and she clamped down , cutting off the noise quickly.. '' never was respectful of neighbors.. '' she glanced at damon and frowned before shaking her head'' nah , you can, i already got my fair share of it from his stupid little slut over there.. '' she was definitely not a happy person about that..

she glanced down at jim again who struggled even more, his eyes wide with fear, something she had never seen in him before. it was strange really and rather very satisfying.. '' suppose it was unlucky for him you found me huh damon?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:07 pm

He grinned as he looked to her when she came over..."Alright then." He grinned as he then nodded..."Yes very unlucky..." He says with a grin as he took the tool and put it to use smirking at the attempted crys of agony that jim tried to let out.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:10 pm

she watched him squirm and moan in agony , unable to cry out in pain because of what she had done to his throat, leaning back she licked his blood from her fingers before sighing.. '' what are we going to do with them.?'' she glanced over at the woman who apparently had finally choked on her own blood and died. turning back to damon she arched a brow slightly , trying not to notice just what a real turn on it was to see him torturing her cheating ass boyfriend.

getting up she picked her bag up , taking one good look around.. '' anything you want? the big screen tv is yours if you like.. he used my tax returns on it anyways.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:15 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."We'll get rid of them eaisly." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side slightly he new she was getting turned on by what he was doing and that gave him an idea. He shook his head slightly as he looked ot her..."I have a bigger one babe." He grinned as he finished what he was doing before getting up and grabbing a chair pulling him up and sitting him in it before tieing him down with some rope. He then walked over to Sherry.."I got an idea if your up for it." He grinned "It will cause him to suffer even more." He grinned as he pulled her close to him.."Only if your up for it of course. " HE grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:19 pm

curiousity always got the best of her as she looked up at him when he pulled her close.. '' well.. suppose i am up for it as long as it causes him more suffering.. '' she shifted a little, getting a bit nervous on it but was more curious than anything. '' what do you have in mind?" she glanced over at jim slightly before her gaze jumped up back to damon's. '' and how are you going to get rid of them?" nothing short of a fire wouldn't clean the mess up they created.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:35 pm

He grinned slightly..."Well..Simply getting it on infront of him will cause him a great ammount of pain...specially being cut down there." He grinned..."Dump them in he forest...The animals will find them long before anyone else." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:38 pm

she frowned before giving a slight grunt'' getting it on hun, your going to have to distract me a lot in order to do that.. heh never really uhh.. had a bit of an audience before.. err other then your meal '' she mumbled, flushing brightly but atleast she was interested in it, and the fact that she was still turned on kinda helped. looking him over slightly she frowned. '' no camera's atleast.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next