The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 21 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:03 pm

He shook his head when she gave the low howl he kept his eyes on her even as she moved closer whn she nosed his leg he didn't move just stayed completely still not wanting to spook the wolf away.."you are too curious for you own good..luckily I'm not one to turn things like this in." he says with a grin as he continued watching her.. He then groaned slightly closing his eyes blood started to come from his nose..he quickly wiped it away.."time to get wet I suppose." he says as the rain then started to hit him..there was definatly an obvious limit to what he could do..he stayed on the bench not really carring if he got wet he just didnt want to get up and spook the wolf
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 21 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:07 pm

she froze and looked up at him the moment he groaned, watching the blood from his nose she slowly relaxed, her wolf instincts telling her he wasn't going to get up anytime soon. most wolves where curious about lone humans, they only usually attacked if they where rabid or starving, and since she was a good size and not skin and bones, nor frothing at the mouth she was neither starving nor rabid. she took a few more minutes before moving closer to him, half getting onto the bench as she nosed his hand as he now got wet, well she just learned something new about him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:15 pm

He looked to the wolf and grinned feeling her nose on his hand..he still stayed still for a while longer before moving his hand and petting the wol before scratching it's ears softly.."your lucky you go all that fur to keep ya warm." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:19 pm

she froze again when he moved his hand before she slowly relaxed again and closed her eyes as he scratched her ears, her earrings glinting slightly in the dim light from the park lighting posts. she tilted her head before she opened her eyes to look up at him before she jumped up completely on the bench and got close to his face this time, sniffing slightly before she gave him a tentative lick on the cheek., sitting down on the bench but kept her body close to his, she was unnaturally warm for a normal wolf and her body heat would definitely warm him up.yea lucky... but then you don't get to smell like a wet dog all night.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:26 pm

He jumped slightly when the wolf jumped up on the bench with him an moved up licking his cheek..he froze not for sure what was gonna happen..he closed his eyes not really noticing the ear rings because his head pounded from over use. "I'm suppressed I'm bot getting attacked...wonder if there is anymore of you out here." he says to him self as he relaxed breathing evenly.."I'll hav to be getting back soon...I'm sure kit will worry don't want her to come put here looking for me.." he says with a smile ad he looked up at the sky.."I don't know what it is about here..she just seems perfect.." he says with a smile enjoying te rain falling on his face
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:31 pm

she twitched her ears again , listening to him before giving a slight wolf grin, hearing what he said about her. and here i was just thinking you didn't like me like that.. interesting. , she moved a little closer to him, resting her chin lightly on his shoulder , she could feel just a bit that his head was hurting, though she was confused on what caused it. the urge to just turn him, was definitely strong but she held it back, she knew it was still a little too soon and the fact he seemed to be having an episode might have weakened any barriers for his mind and he may go insane, she took a deep breath and slowly sighed, letting it out on one big huff.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:40 pm

He smiles feeling her rest her chin on his shoulder.."I almost bet kit wouldn't believe this." he says with a chuckle as he continued to relax he then went back to scratching the wolfs ears this time feeling the rings. He moved his head nd looked down at the wolfs ears.."you must have been someones pet.." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side.."wonder if your a runaway..maybe I'll ask around.." he says as he then looked back at the sky. He then grinned as he looke to the wolf.."well My heads better...I think I'm gonna head back to kit's place..maybe I'll get to see ya again." he says with a smile as he then moved to get up
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:52 pm

the moment he moved she immediately lept off the bench and away from him, stopping a bit to turn and look back at him for a moment, just watching him for a moment,s he knew even if he left she could easily beat him back..hah, someones bet... don't think anyone can handle me as a pet. she gave a slight huff towards him again before disappearing into bushes again, she was surprised he had even noticed the earrings, even more surprised he didn't recognize them since they where same ones she wore every day. shaking her head slightly she found the hole in the fence again and shook her fur out before loping down the dark road, her head low as well as her tail.. trying to keep looking small to make sure no one would notice her as a wolf.

she didn't even make it out of the park area before she heard the screeching of tires behind her, she froze instantly as she turned to look her wolf instincts taking over and making her freeze as the large vehicle swerved in a zig zag motion before straightening out. She pretty much panicked on instinct as it got closer, forcing herself to move and get across the street she nearly made it before she saw the truck swerve again , this time towards her and she had a split second to think that the driver did it on purpose before her back end was struck, pain exploding through her body as she was flung through the air and landed with a heavy thud in the ditch,, barely noticing the truck never even stopped as a few beer cans where thrown out the window and it disappeared around the bend.. She wasn't sure if she made a yelp sound or not but just layed there for five slow agonizing minutes before she tried to get up, she was fine on her front end but the moment she tried to put pressure on her back left leg she went right back down as more pain went through her body. well bloody freaking hell. this is definitely going to slow me down ab it. she was definitely cursing herself and moron drunk drivers, pretty sure her hip and leg where most likely shattered and would take a day or two to heal. which meant she was at risk at being found in the daylight and the last thing she wanted was for the dog pound to find her or some old fashion guy who would think putting her out of her misery would be better then a vet bill.

Sherry was up and moving around already through half the night, having fed and what not she was now moving through the shop, not finding kit or justin anywhere.so figured she would just keep herself busy by watching the tv or helping the other artist out if they needed anything, she was beginning to like this place and wondered if she would be good as an assistant for kit or something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:07 pm

Justin smiles as he watched the Wolf take off. He then causally walked eventually leaving the park..he heard the screeching of brakes but thought nothing of it and continued on walking slowly.

Damon walked out of the room and stretched slightly before groaning in pain..the day he bit kit her blood still ran threw his veins and could tell somthing wasnt right.."damn somethings wrong with kit..she's been hurt..we have to hurry." he says as he looked to sherry before going out the door and taking off running as fast as he could before stopping and seeing a wolf struggling to move..he was instantly at her side.."and you go off and get your self hit.." he muttered shaking his head. He passed busting a little ways back but he was so fast he didn't know it. "I need you to shift back to your human form..your gonna have to take some of my blood it will heal you almost instantly...your leg is broken and possibly have a smashed pelvice.." he says as he was kneeling next to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:18 pm

Kit was taken by surprise when Damon suddenly appeared, though he should have known better to startle an injured wolf since her automatic instinct was to bite, she barely gave a growl before she moved quickly, sinking her canines into the back of his calf, it was only seconds before she managed to get herself under control and release him, though she couldn't help the growling from her it was instinct. she struggled to pay attention to what he said before giving another snarl shift back in this state? you gotta be kidding me it was going to hurt like hell that she was positive about, its not the first time she had an encounter with a large moving vehicle. though she had never been injured this badly before. she struggled to get up again before just giving up and laying right back down. it was alot easier when it was him there anyways considering if there was more then one person standing around her she was pretty sure her full instincts would kick in and she would end up acting like well, a cornered injured animal and bite a few more times.

laying her head down and closed her eyes completely she slowed her breathing, needing to concentrate on the shift, pretty much preparing herself for the pain, when it started to happen she gave a low whine as broken bones began to shift in her body to follow the change, it took longer then it should have but after a few long minutes again she was now laying in the grass stark naked, covered in blood and sweat and definitely pale from the extreme amount of pain she was in. '' bloody fucking hell, don't ask me to do that again , just take me home next time'' she growled out, fighting the urge to throw up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:25 pm

He didn't even flentch when she sank her teeth into his calf it healed quickly..he then watched her shift back. It was easy to tell she was in pain. "if you don't want Justin to find out you he's listen to me.." he muttered as he cut his wrist with his nail and then moved behind her.."you'll be good as new in a few minutes." he says as he held his wrist to her.."justin still has about 15 minutes before he gets back "..he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:32 pm

she grunted and looked up at him. '' vampire blood don't like wolves you know.. my healing time is just going to be a bit slow.. maybe sherry can tell him i had to go out or something.. '' she grunted, eyeing his wrist, really not liking the idea of taking his blood but at the moment she didn't care as long as it helped her.grabbing his hand and latching onto his wrist she closed her eyes and only took enough just to heal herself before she pushed his hand away and groaned deeply , she could already feel the muscles and tendons moving to realign and what not.it was quicker then her normal healing but still took time and alot of pain.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:39 pm

He looked to her.."I'm sure she will tell her.." he says as he the. Cocked his head to the side as she latched on to his hand and then started to drink when she move back the wound healed.. He then watched as he bones and stuff went back into place.."you lucky I had your blood running threw my system..." he says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:42 pm

she gave a slight grunt as she layed completely down, rubbing her temples to try and ignore the pain in her hip and leg, she had to swallow several times before looking up at him.. '' heh.. its better then a damn dog pound... its worth it though. learned a few things about justin. '' she gritted her teeth when more bones began to move to heal, '' bloody hell. think that damn driver hit me on purpose.. ''

sherry had been a bit shocked to see damon rush out of there but figured he had everything under control. so she stayed behind just in case justin came back.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:47 pm

He looked to her.."definatly better then The dog pound." he grinned slightly as he watched her closely.."wouldn't supprised me..some people are like that.." he says as he then grinned.."hopefully we beat Justin home your gonna have to jump in the shower and what not to get cleaned up."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:50 pm

she grunted and shrugged, '' yea what gets me is the fact that i didn't sense anything unnatural about him.. he seemed normal... but apparently he is not.. think he has a bit of umm pyschic abilities or something. '' after about twenty minutes the pain was subsiding she rolled over and managed to get up though her hip and leg where going to be sore for atleast a day or two.. healing a major injury like that always left the bone and muscles bruised.. '' i am not shifting again so ... your going to be stuck with me on your back.. your faster.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:57 pm

He looked to her and grinned.."he must be a telepath their pretty much extinct...I'm actually supprised my self now.." he says as he watched her get up.."alright hop on." he says one she did he took off getting back tithe place and into kits room.."alright I suggest being in the shower when be gets here..the blood looks suspicious..." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:01 pm

she snorted and rolled her eyes as she got off his back and limped to her shower, immediately getting it started, it was quick to get hot.. '' yea and you should get cleaned too. you look like you got in a fight with a wild animal with your leg'' she teased, as she stepped into the shower, groaning as the hot water made her hip and leg muscle relax. it would definitely help it getting rid of the limp. '' you know.. he even told me.. well the wolf me.. that he he thinks i am the one.. i am definitely liking that, think its a bit too soon to bite him though.. maybe within the next week or so.. '' she couldn't wait to see the pictures he got though. it would be great to do new drawings of them.

sherry knew the moment they where back so headed to the back as she poked her head through the door.. '' is she ok damon?" even she could smell the blood. and and knew her injuries must have been serious.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:08 pm

He grinned we he looked to her.."your right." he says as he the. Cocked his head to the side and chuckled.."really now said your the one..waiting would be wise." he says with a smile as he then watched her take of into the bathroom..he then looked to sherry..."she got hit by a truck..but shell be fine." he says with a smile as he walked out of the room and then headed out and into the room they were using to get cleanEd up

Justin walked in completly drenched.."damn rain.." he muttered as he took off his jacket before headding to kits room
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:11 pm

sherry heard them leave before she soaped up completely washing the grass, dirt and blood off of her before working on her head, she heard Justin return before smiling as she barely caught his mumble of the damn rain and since they where sharing a room at the moment he would come back here to get dried up and get a towel.

sherry watched damon disappear before glancing over at justin as he came in, grinning'' well you should have taken a jacket..Kits in the shower but i am sure there is plenty of towels. '' she glanced at his camera and frowned'' its wet.. want me to dry it off?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:19 pm

Justin grinned slighty.."yes it's a good thing it's water poof." he says witha smile As he handed her the camara..."well then I'm gonna go dry off." he says with a smile as he headed back to kits room pulling his shirt off on the way before taking his shoes off and then his pants before stepping into the bathroom forcing him self not to look into the shower before grabbing a towl and then going back out and started to dry himself off
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Kit smiled, peeking at him a bit when he passed the shower, getting a good look at him before she finished rinsing off and then turned the shower off, getting a towel herself and wrapped the soft fabric around her body .. '' i feel better now. '' looking over at him as she came out into her room she grinned.. '' nice butt.. '' she teased, going to her dresser to get clean clothing out. '' so did you get some good pictures for me? '' she slid a glance at him again as she tossed her clothing onto the bed as she picked them out. '' there is still hot water left if you wish to take a nice hot shower. atleast before you get sick. ''

sherry shook her head , watching him disappear into the room before she got a towel and began to dry the camera off, it looked pretty expensive to her. and she was wondering what pictures he took but didn't want to be nosy so left it off as she set it on the counter once it was completely dry.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:31 pm

He grinned as she told him nice butt he then nodded his head.."hot shower sounds good and yes I did I'll show ya once I get out of the shower " he grinned as he then headed into the bathroom jumping intot the shower quickly getting cleaned up before getting out and dryin off again. He then walked over to his pile of cloths and pulled out a pair of boxers pulling them on. Before stretching.."hmm definatly feel better." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:35 pm

she was already dressed and sitting on the bed and drying her hair by the time he came out, she watched him pull his boxers up before smiling.. '' well that's good. '' tossing her towel into the hamper she got up and went over to him , reaching up to push wet hair out of his face as she tilted his face up, remembering his bloody nose.. '' you had a bit of blood under your nose earlier.. you ok? you didn't get bit did ya?" she knew he hadn't but it was the typical question anyone would ask. ''your making me wonder how close you actually got to the wolf. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:39 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."oh it's nothing I get bloody noses all the time." he says witha smile as he then grinned slightly.."nope didn't get bit..and you wouldn't believe how close..the wolf was sitting next to me." he grinned. "sherry has the camara." he says witha smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next