The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 22 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:45 pm

she arched a brow grinning'' well lucky you . bet you where definitely enjoying that. '' she teased, leaning forward to lightly kiss him'' is it digital? so i can download the pics to my laptop or is one of those camera's you have to actually develop them?" she wasn't sure about his camera, she hadn't paid that close attention to it.'' well be careful with how many of those you actually get. could be dangerous and you might pass out''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 22 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:49 pm

He grinned kissing her back.."it's digital." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side and smiles.."I'll be fine I promise."'he says with a smile as be then grinned.."I'll be right back." he says as he walked out finding sherry.."have you looked threw the pictures yet?" he asks her with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:54 pm

sherry looked up and frowned before flushing slightly '' uhhhh.. no didn't think you wanted me to . i dried it off though . why?" she had been caught off guard and even though she had been tempted to look she didn't invade peoples privacy like that.

Kit grinned as she pulled out her laptop and headed out of the room to set it on the counter and then plug it in. '' well then. i want to look at them and get them saved. '' she nudged justin lightly '' heh i wouldn't pick on her if i was you , she bites.. so does her boyfriend. '' she teased, watching sherry go a bit red even more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:59 pm

He grinned shaking his head.."it's alright there's no naked pictures of me in there or somthing." he grinned ad he looked over watching as kit walked out with the laptop.."alrighty let's plug it up." he says as he looked to kit.."nahh I don't think she bites." he says with a chuckle as he looked back to the laptop
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:04 pm

sherry grinned slightly as she handed him the camera. '' uh huh though pictures like that i think kit would enjoy '' she stuck her tongue out slightly before shaking her head'' hah your wrong there i do bite.. and i know damon enjoys it. ''

Kit grinned as she took the camera right out of justin's hands , studying it for a moment before finding the memory card and carefully took it out.. '' see i told you ....hmm and your right, but i think looking at his naked butt is way better then pics'' she teased, lightly kissing his cheek before placing the card into her laptop and let the program come up to pull the pics of it up. she watched as several pictures popped up instantly of her in her wolf form, definitely taken like a professional'' nice.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:09 pm

He grinned looking to sherry.."alright I stand corrected." he says with a grin as kit kissed his cheek.."I'm sure you think so." he grinned as he cocked his head to the side.."still haven't seen you naked yet." he smirked as he then watched her go to Work on the pictures.."glade you like." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:14 pm

kit laughed as she looked over at him, arching a brow as she looked him over slowly '' hmmm i can easily fix that. you know'' she nudged him lightly with her hip, just lightly though, making sure not to jar the newly healed bones before she turned back to the pictures, shifting through them easily , though slow enough so sherry could get a look as well. '' would definitely make some good drawings and tat's. ''

Sherry watched the interactions between the two, pretty sure they where definitely getting close together without any help from her or damon. '' heh especially since the wolf has earrings?" she teased, glancing at Justin before her gaze went right back to kit, though kit didn't even look surprised at all. '' seems like the two of you have had interesting nights. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:31 pm

Justin grinned when she bumped him.."I might just have to take you up on that one." he grinned teasingly before looking threw the pictures as well."I agree I think they would work out great." he says as he looked to sherry.."ya I think the wolf might have been someones pet." he says as he cocked his head to the side. "every nights been interesting that's for sure." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:35 pm

sherry grinned, shrugging slightly '' how many times have you seen the wolf? and i think people are nuts keeping wild animals as pets, never know when they are going to turn on you ''

Kit snorted.. ''i wouldn't turn on anyone you know'' she frowned, glancing up at Justin'' well if i was a wild animal anyways. '' she grinned, saving the pictures onto her laptop in a folder before hooking the printer up.wanting to print some of them out. '' hmm and your more then welcome to take me up on that one hun. i am sure we would both enjoy it.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Justin grinned.."I agree with kit I wouldn't turn on anyone if I was a wild animal." he says with a chuckle. He then grinned..."I dunno you did say your ex couldn't please you." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:11 pm

Kit grinned'' yea and your the one who is telling met hat you could handle me if i gave you the chance'' she teased, leaning up as she put the memory card back in his camera.'' nice camera.. glad it didn't get caught in the fire, would be a shame.'' she teased, leaning over to him and kissed his cheek again before nuzzling his neck'' hmm you smell like fresh rain still. ''

Sherry grinned shaking her head as she sat down .. '' if you two are going to do that go to bed. or damon will start demanding a orgie or something.. he is already interested in a threesome. '' she shook her head slightly as she glanced at the tv again where she left it on the news channel, nothing yet about her or damon or her apartment. she frowned though when the news went to something new, the lady talking about how some guy had got footage of a drunk driver hitting a large wolf that looked exactly like Kit, she tensed up immediately worried there for a few minutes that the guy had caught kit and damon on footage, but the news lady quickly spoke about how by the time authorities got there the body of the wolf was already gone and she never mentioned anything supernatural. '' oh boy.. '

Kit had even froze as she stared at the tv. eyes wide with complete shock, though from the quality of the footage that was sent in and the fact that apparently the guy had stopped filming before damon got to her was a blessing.. '' geez.. '' she muttered, getting more then one heart attack that night had to be a bad omen.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:43 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I think I could hold my own." he smirked as he kissed his cheek and then muzzled his neck.."you and damon are a pretty spontaneous couple." he says with a chuckle as he then looked to the tv.."damn maybe I won't be seeing that wolf anymore if it got hit.." he muttered as he looked to kit and grinned slightly.."you look like your about to fall over.."he says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 pm

kit frowned, glancing over at him'' you never know.. they said they couldn't find the wolf's body , someone might have taken it home or something for help. who knows.. '' she shrugged slightly as she ran a hand through her hair'' umm yea.. just a bit tired, alot of things going on and i suppose most of it is catching up with me. ''

sherry grinned, glancing at the room damon snuck off too wondering how long he would be in there.. '' yea spontanous... he saved me in a way sooo suppose thats what really brought us together.'' she couldn't help the blush creeping up her neck to her cheeks as she remembered that first night that he had actually pinned her and basically had his way.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:58 am

He grinned as he cocked his head to the side.."That is true I guess that could have happened as well." He says with a smile as he stretched slightly.."Well then maybe you should go take a nap." he says with a smile as he looked to Sherry..."I see thats pretty good then." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side watching her blush..."Hmm must be remembering a good moment or two." He grinned slightly

Damon jsut got out of the shower and pulled on some cloths before walking out..."What did I miss." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Kit shrugged, glancing up at damon '' oh nothing really , just a bunch of teasing to sherry, some idiot with a camera catching a certain wolf get hit. and just downloading pics to my laptop. think i might take that nap'' she frowned before glancing over at Justin'' but only if you come with me. ''

Sherry grinned slightly, giving an innocent look'' i didn't do a thing, they started it. did you enjoy your shower? '' she glanced at the tv again, atleast they said something about how they where going after the drunk driver on film. that should make kit happy.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Damon nodded his head.."Ahhh I see...Sounds intresting I guess." He chuckled slightly as he then grinned looking to Sherry.."Mmmmhmmm I believe ya love." He grinned as he then nodded.."YEs I enjoyed it though it would have been better if your were in there with me." He grinned

Justin grinned as he looked to Kit.."Only if you want me too." He teased slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:45 pm

Kit shook her head as she eyed damon.. '' uh huh. now i am not too sure if i want to sleep or not.. those two look like they fixing to get it on , on my counter.. '' she glared at them before grinning'' behave the two of you.. go out, do something, you been cooped up in here for days. '' she stretched and rubbed her back, trying to stay away from her hip before she headed for the room. '' come back at dawn and wake me up.. '' she teased, reaching over to tug justin with her.

Sherry rolled her eyes as she nudged damon, watching the two leave'' now look you got her thinking we gonna get naked every where. .sheesh. now what do we do. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Justin shook his head slightly before looking to Kit as she tugged him with her. He followed her and chuckled.."Some people are like rabbits I guess." He grinned

Damon smirked..."Hey now..Just because were very active doesn't mean we'll get it on anywhere." He smirked as he watched Kit and Justin leave..."Hmm thats a good question..." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:12 pm

Kit shook her head, unable to control her laughing as she closed the door, stretching again she slowly sat down on the bed and relaxed'' hmmmmm maaan feels good to relax.. and hey nothing wrong with being like rabbits you know.. ''

sherry shrugged as she grabbed his hand and decided to tug him out of the building'' she is right you know.. we have been cooped up.. we can go wherever you want to go, as long as its fun and we both enjoy it. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:24 pm

Justin grinned slightly as he watched her sit down on the bed and make the comment.."I didn't say there was anything wrong with it" he says with a chuckle

He grinned.."no no this is your night." he says with a grin. "you get to do what ever you wanna do."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Kit grinned and tugged him onto the bed with her, curling up against him as she snuggled close. '' hmmm i know i am only teasing you hun. seriously though, what happened while you was out there? i wanna know. ''

sherry frowned slightly ,biting her lip a little as she glanced around, she really didn't know what to do. '' well, i honestly don't know.. could always go out and just have fun.. clubbing or something.. do something fun thats all i know.. your not hungry are you ?" she glanced up as they passed a short skinny male, one who for some odd reason, reminded her of Kit, he dressed all in black, had a bit of spikey hair though immediately something told her he wasn't human even as he stepped into the shop.. frowning she glanced at damon then back at the shop.. unsure if that was safe.

(( yes i am bored lol))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Justin grinned as he was pulled onto the bed and snuggled up against..."well basically the wolf was letting me scratch its ears and such." he says with a smile as he moved his arm around her.."you know you keep this up I'm not gonna wanna ever leave." he says with a smile

Damon grinned as he looked to her.."clubbing doesn't sound to bad." he grin ed as he looked to the guy that headed into te store.."maybe we should stick around alittle longer.

Justin looked to her.."someone just came inside." he says as he sat up slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:31 pm

kit grinned as she nuzzled his neck again'' hmmm really now.. sounds like a good plan to me, keep you so distracted you never wanna leave'' she teased, before frowning as she heard the door open before sighing'' probably a customer. '' she reached up and pulled him back down before kissing him lightly '' stay put. i will go see what they want. jay is busy doing other tats on someone else so i will see if the guy or lady can wait. '' getting up she stretched before heading out the door, her limp not that noticable any more. '' sorry dude i am off.. what the hell are you doing here?" she scowled , eyeing the man standing in her lobby, if she where in her wolf form her hackles would have gone up on end. she stopped though when she realized his scent was off. different, changed. it set alarm bells off in her. keeping her distance she glared at him.'' you are supposed to be out of town . or was that a lie?"

the guy arched a brow slightly before shrugging. '' just came to talk no need to get your fur in a knot. . '' he frowned inhaling slightly before he glanced down the hall at her bedroom door. '' gee already got someone else in there?" he grumbled, narrowing his eyes as he seemed to get a little pissed.

sherry frowned ,before nodding. already feeling some hostility in the shop without even being in it. '' maybe.... i don't like this.. he had a weird... feeling.... ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Justin grinned."I'm sure you could keep me distracted." he says as he kissed he back before nodding.."I'll be right here." he says with a smile as he watched her head out the door..it didn't take too long before he heard things getting to a tone he didn't like..he got up and walked out of the room looking a the guy that he heard.."take it easy..man no need to start anything.." he says as he looked to kit.."who's this?" he asks her curiously

Damon was about to walk inside but stopped staying out of sight when Justin came out of the room.."I think we should see how things turn out.." he says with a grin as he looked to sherry
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Kit tensed up even more when she heard Justin come out, swearing slightly under her breath she shook her head. damn it all to hell. definitely not going to like this., she glanced back at justin and shifted from foot to foot..'' just the idiot who broke up with me through a letter.. go back to the room hun. he won't touch me. '' she slid a glance back to the guy in front of her., she knew he was no longer human, he had the same smell as sherry and damon. which pissed her off even more because if he started something she would have to get in between it and then Justin would definitely know she was not human either.'' now is not the time, Julian. ''

The man snorted as he glanced at justin, looking him over ,easily sizing him up, he knew the other two where behind him just outside the building, he was clearly trying to figure out if he should start something, then again , it would be a wolf and two vamps against one. Though being newly turned gave him a bit of an advantage, glancing back at Kit again he arched a brow. '' and this is what i get to see if your ok after i watch the news and see a certain ... canine, get ran over?"

Sherry shifted nervously from side to side , leaning against damon as she watched, she could sense Julian, as kit called him, was getting a bit hungry and pissed off even more.. '' gee.. didn't know vamps could get jealous that easily'' she mumbled. wondering if they should get in there before Julian tried to kill justin.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next