The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 37 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:54 pm

((Ill be at work ^^))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 37 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:40 pm

(( i am back, sorry it took me so freaking long. i got lost on the stupid high way for a bit))

she groaned softly before leaning against him'' hmm aww but teasing is fun. '' she grinned, nipping his neck back before she began to move, slow but a bit hard, enjoying it though it didn't take long before instinct took over and had her moving fast, moaning softly in his ear as she nuzzled his neck again and wrapping her arms around his neck.'' think next time i want to find out how talented your mouth is.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:58 pm

He smirks slightly.."yes teasing is fun." he grinned as he then groaned she moved slow but hard..he groaned louder when she started to move fast against him.."hmmm sounds good to me." he smirked as he moved along with her loving how she moaned softly in his ear.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:02 pm

she laughed softly rubbing his cheek with hers as she continued to move against him, feeling the pleasure already building. '' hmm think we will save that for tomorrow night. maybe after your first change. '' she still couldn't wait to see what he would look like as a wolf. pulling his head back again by using his hair she nibbled his chin before kissing him ,she deepened the kiss a few seconds afterwards, trying her best not to dig her nails into his scalp.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:14 pm

He grinned.."sounds like a plan to me." he says with a groan as he continued to move with her. He then groaned before kissing her back just as deeply his eyes glowing once again. His hands then moved to her waist helping her move on him more
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:17 pm

she moaned against his mouth , not too surprised to feel his hands on her hips and helping her move, she was actually sensing that more of his wolf side was beginning to come out. she pulled back a little just to look down and watch their movements for a moment before going back to kissing and nibbling on his lower lip. '' you know.. you don't have to hold that back... feels more better when you just let it all out and give it control. '' she moved as much as she could with him, trying to keep her moans low just so no body else would hear.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:25 pm

He grinned seeing her watch their movements before before kissing him again.."I know it just I don't know how I would react." he says with another groan as he continued to move along with her growling slightly as his hands held her still allowing him too hammer up in to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:36 pm

she sucked in a surprised breath before moaning in pleasure, unable to move since he was holding her still the only thing she could do was dig her nails into his shoulders. '' bloody hell.. '' it was definitely hard to hold back anything and within minutes he made her climax, hard and fast, every muscle in her body tensing up and clamping down on him. her breathing was already labored as she buried her face against his neck with another moan. .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:11 pm

He groaned as he felt her climax clamping down on him..."hmm fuck." he growned loving how she hurried her face against his neck and moaned. He still held her still hammering into her relentlessly groaning as he held back his climax
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 pm

she loved the noises he was making, she even nipped his neck a little sharply just to get him to make more and add more to the pleasure, he was damn good at holding back and she was going to have to remember later to ask him how he did that. sliding her hands over him and every now and then leaving her mark here and there , either scratches or bites, forcing herself to concentrate on holding another climax off, as she now toyed with his nipples and piercings, she was only half aware of the sound of someone moving through the house, along with blaring music.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:23 pm

He growned each time she nipped and scratched him.."hmm damn." he groaned more as she started to play with his nipple peircings..he gritted his teeth slightly his thrusts getting even faster and harder as he held back..he was to busy concentrating on kit to notice anything around them..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:28 pm

she couldn't help the slightly louder moans with every time he got harder and faster, making her nearly sink her canines into his shoulder again, she managed to catch herself in time to only pinch the skin in between her teeth before she looked up , spotting the maid in the window again , she quickly ducked out of sight though kit knew exactly what she had been doing.. '' bloody hell. gonna have to tell damon that maid is a pervert.. she's freaking back. '' she couldn't help the growl coming up , getting a bit frustrated and irritated at the same time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Justin groaned as she bit him slighty again fright him self to thrust as fast hard and as deep as he could in to her gritting his teeth as he still held back.."I'm sure Damon knows..and she was just enjoying the show is all." he says with a grown as it came increasingly difficult to hold back but some how he managed.."ohh fucking hell.." he groaned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:35 pm

she sucked in a breath and moaned when he started to go deep hitting her sensitive spot and made her climax again , moaning she tried to push down on him as hard as she could, '' freaking hell i don't care'' unable to help the little whimpers of pleasure she bit him again, trying to give him as much pleasure as she possible could before she got too distracted.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:38 pm

He grinned loving her shimmers of pleasure as he continued his assult on her groaning as she climaxed again. He groaned as she bit him again, moments later he grower and groaned both as he hit his climax slamming him self into her as deep as he could groaning as he held on to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:42 pm

she couldn't help the yelp of pleasure as he slammed into her one last time , holding her against him as she slowly relaxed.. '' definitely enjoying the fact you've been changed'' she mumbled, panting softly as she rested against him, half closing her eyes, she figured if she was a cat she would be purring right about now. it took a few minutes for most of the jerking and tremors to stop as she relaxed on him. glancing at the house again to see if she could spot the maid. she was pretty sure sherry didn't like her either , it was just something about her that set her on edge.. '' i don't trust her... '' she mumbled, inspecting some of the bites she had done to him'' heh .. now i know i couldn't do that with the others. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:47 pm

He grinned as his breathing settled.."me too." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side.."ehh she's just doing her job enjoying the perks I think." he says with a smile as he leaned forwards.."your being paranoid babe." he grinned as he kissed her deeply holding his arms moving around her back and pulling her against him.

Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:50 pm

she blinked in surprise , giving a small squeak before she kissed him back just as deeply, he was definitely good at distracting her that was for sure. '' not paranoid.. its a protective thing hun'' she mumbled against his mouth, nipping his lower lip again.. '' survival.. you have to learn to listen to it.. and mine is telling me to stay away from that one.. '' she relaxed even more as she pressed against his chest as much as possible. '' hmmm though right now i am enjoying this.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:53 pm

He grinned as she nibbled his lip.."hmm me too..I just wanna hold you all night." he grinned as he moved up nibbling on her collar bone.."I love you." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:57 pm

she squirmed slightly laughing as she kissed the corner of his mouth '' hmmm love you too. and we can do that.. but right now, i am hungry , worked up a really big appetite. i hope damon stocked the fridge.. '' she really didn't want to get out of the hot tub, the air was a bit cold. and she forgot to grab towels. '' hmmmm crap.. suppose we have to get out soon anyways.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:12 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."come to think of it I'm starving as well." he says with a smile.."damn we did forget towels didn't we.." he says as he looked to her.."looks like were gonna be going in naked." he says with a smile as he kissed her again
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:13 pm

she grinned kissing him back '' get used to it, we have a quick metabolism. so we tend to eat constantly , be glad you can't get fat.. hmm i want chocolate. '' she slowly moved off of him giving a small groan in the process before she climbed out of the tub. '' think the maid went upstairs.. she might be a little embarrassed that she was caught looking. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:19 pm

He grinned looking to her.."that's good I guess." he says with a grin cocking his head to the side and groaning as she slowly moved off him. "I think your right." he says with a smile as he got out of the tub as well.."can't blame her for watching..I think it would been a great thing to watch." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:23 pm

she rolled her eyes and laughed softly '' you becoming a perv too? though i know you and damon watched the whole thing with sherry '' she grinned, quickly going into the house, glancing around before finding the laundry room and found the towels, wrapping one fluffy large one around her before tossing one to justin.. '' hmm must say , i might have to do that again. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:27 pm

He grinned as he followed..."hell yea we watched." he grinned as he caught the towl wrapping it around him self.."really that would be interesting..maybe you can both contribute this time instead of it being just you doing the teasing." he grinned as he came up behind her.."is it a wolf thing to be so drawn to you?" he questioned curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next