The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 38 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:38 pm

she leaned against him and lightly kissed his chin'' hmm i would think so.. '' she grinned, nudging him slightly before moving away from him to dig around in the pantry'' wow he is definitely stocked on some good foods.. '' she grinned, finding the hot chocolate'' nice, chocolate.. hmmm '' she glanced at him and grinned, '' uh huh, i will see if i can get her to participate a little, she is a shy person you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 38 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:47 pm

He grinned as she kissed his chin.."interesting..that or it could be that your basically naked." he teased as he watched her get into the pantry.."looks like not of good stuff." he says with a smile cocking his head to the side."she may be shy but I think she'll come Pinot her shell." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:51 pm

she grinned'' have a towel on, not that naked yet. '' she teased, nudging him slightly before looking in the fridge.. '' ohhh lasagna.... and pizza.. damn he is been holding out on us'' grinned, she wanted pizza, pulling the box's out she tossed them on the stove as she searched for the plates.. '' . i think she will, might be alittle easier when you and damon are not seen.. ahh but who knows.. might have to get her drunk too.. i tried that.. but think my blood already worked some of it out before it even affected her that much. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:54 pm

He grinned as she nudged him.."yes you have a towl but that's not much." he smirked slightly cocking his head to the side.."he has been holding out on us.." he says his stomach growling slightly.."I'm sure you can get her drunk..you just have to drink a lot." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:56 pm

she grinned'' the towel covers what it needs to. and i bet he bought this for his little cleaners or something. or it could have been prepared for us i dunno.. '' she found the plates and started putting different slices of pizza on each one.. '' hmmm love pizza.. '' it didn't take long for her to find the microwave and put them in there to heat up., she even got to work on making the hot chocolate'' heh , alot of drinking i think.. enough to kill a human probably. either that or feed her some really drunk out dude. so much easier because humans can't metabolize alcohol as fast as we do.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:02 pm

He grinned.."true." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side.."watching he get out the pizza.."I think it'll be alittle hard gettin a dru k guy up here.."unless my body won't ride it self of the alcohol since I'm not fully changed..." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:04 pm

she glanced at him before shaking her head'' too late for that, your metabolism is already changed.. '' she grinned, picking one of the pepperoni's off the pizza's and popping it in her mouth '' hmmm taste's fresh still a little warm, might have just been delivered.. and we can easily leave that up to damon.. oooor.. he can get his little skanky maid to get drunk.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:10 pm

He grinned.."I see." he says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side."getting the maid drunk would be no problem.."I could proly get that done." he smirked slightly ad he looked to her."pizza smells good thats for sure." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:13 pm

she eyed him slightly , trying her best not to get jealous on what he just said.. '' really now... and how do you plan on doing that?" she glanced at the pizza before handing him the first plate that finished, then put her plate in before finishing up the hot chocolate.. '' drink's done.. and i hope you don't plan on doing anything else. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:17 pm

He looked to her.."well it's obvious she's interested in me..why wouldn't Nehemiah drink with me.." he says with a smile.."the worse that can happen is she could get all kissy and what not...and she might get touchy feely..but by the time that happens she'll prolly be hammered." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:20 pm

she grunted, narrowing her eyes as she eyed him '' Nehemiah? when the hell did you get her name?" she didn't even know the womans name, sighing she she picked up one of her pizza slices and took a big chunk out of it.. '' hmmm yum... and your really trying to provoke my jealousy aren't you?" she nudged him a little, handing him one of the mugs of hot chocolate. '' hmmmm definitely going to get full on this.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:24 pm

He looked to her biting his lip slightly.."well you know thoes other women iv been with..she's one of them....she moved a year before I did.." he says looking to her.."no I'm not trying to provoke you..I'm just saying that I can get her drunk off her ass." he says with a smile as he looked to her eating the pizza and drinking some on the hot chocolate.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:28 pm

she blinked in surprise before frowning.. '' might be one of the reasons why i don't like her... '' she grumbled, she was not liking that idea at all though, turning away from him and giving him her back she leaned against the counter as she killed off atleast three pieces of the pizza she had cooked up for herself. she didn't pay attention to see if he was eating his. she was too busy trying to keep herself calm and just eat. she glanced up at the ceiling though when she heard movement, probably the maid or sherry and damon.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:32 pm

He looked to her.."hey I'll be ok." he says as he moved close to the counter.."she's from my past..I moved to get away from all that..I'm not letting anything come back..I'm yours and always will be yours..nothing can change that kit." he says with a smile as he finished his pizza and hot chocolate sitting the plate on the table..he could feel her jealousy and anger as if it was his own.."trust me." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:35 pm

she finished off hers before glancing over at him.. '' i know... its just.. bad timing.. '' she muttered as she cleaned up the mess and threw away the trash she had made. rinsing the plates off and the cups out.. '' full moon and everything. hormones are amok... '' she muttered as she looked over at him '' and yet she still looks at you like she owns you . .. puts me on edge... think i am gonna go take a shower and maybe see what sherry is doing. '' she wrinkled her nose slightly '' hopefully they are not doing anything dirty. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:46 pm

(( crap gotta go to work. nuuuuuu, i will post in the morning and afterwards like always. ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:49 pm

He looked to he and smiles."I know..I just want you to trust me." he says with a smile as he looked to her.."well when ever you wanna get sherry let me know and I'll go work my magic..but until then if you don't mind I'll join you in the shower..unless you wanna be alone of course." he says witha smile kissing her softly.."I'll understand if you wanna be alone"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:30 am

she relaxed against him and wrapped her arms around his waist a little, kissing him back lightly , ' i trust you .. its her i don't trust. '' she arched a brow slightly before nudging him as she grabbed the bag of chips she saw in the cupboard. '' the shower is big enough for atleast three people so i don't mind if you join. besides i need someone to scrub my back you know'' she teased. she was still a little hungry so figured the chips would hold her off for later. glancing in the fridge one last time she grabbed a few bottles of the soda in there'' ok now i am ready. '' with her arms full she headed up the stairs. '' hmm i have no idea when i want to get sherry.. could be tonight. or tomorrow night.. but then again. tomorrow you would be experiencing your first change. '' Once she got to the room she tossed the stuff on the bed just as her towel fell off.. '' heh. just in time. '' grinned before kicking the towel aside as she went to the joining bathroom, it was huge,bigger then her tiny bathroom atleast. going to the shower she slid the glass door open before flicking the water on, the whole entire time humming.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:29 am

He grinned as she wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him back. "I understand." He says with a smile as she nudged him.."ALright then sounds good to me." He grinned as he followed her up the stairs..."Well just when ever you want to let me know." He says with a grin. He eyed her up and down as her towl fell off. "I'm a lucky guy you know that." He grinned as he followed her into the bathroom standing in the door way and watching her get the shower ready.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:32 pm

she frowned'' how are you a lucky guy?'' glanced over at him, looking him up and down as well before reaching over to take his towel. '' i am lucky to get you. think i was ready to give up on men before you walked in my door. '' checking the shower again as she tossed his towel on the counter she grinned'' nice and hot, just the way i like it. '' getting into the shower quickly she gave a sigh of satisfaction as she got warm all over again'' no more freezing my butt off.. i hope that bed is warm.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:39 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I got you thats how." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side as she took his towl. He then grinned slightly..."Really now...So you would have went for girls then." He says with a chuckle as he then got into the shower as well..."Hmmm very good." He grinned.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:42 pm

she grinned as she looked over at him. '' nah, would have just been alone for the most part of my life i guess.. '' she ducked to get her hair wet all over again before washing it quickly , when she finished she leaned against him lightly and stretched.. '' hmmm makes me wonder how many other maids damon has coming here... that girl can't be the only one. '' picking up the sponge she got it all soapy before turning to wash his body. '' and i seriously hope its not all of your old girlfriends. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:46 pm

HE grinned as he looked to her..."Can't have that." He grinned as she leaned agaisnt him..."Its hard telling...prolly a few." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side as she started to wash his body.."I hope its not as well...THat could cause some problems." He says with a chuckle as he leaned forwards and kissed her neck softly before nibbling on her collar bone.."But...THey can't have me...Well unless they were to get together tie me up and have their way with me." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:56 pm

she squirmed slightly enjoying the little nibbling he was doing on her neck and collar bone.. '' uh huh,.. i doubt that.. they would have to tie both of us up for that to happen, other wise, there might be some dead ex's soon.. '' she teased, soaping him up slowly before she turned him around so she could wash his back.. '' suppose i can look around some more just to see, but so far i think its just her.. ''

sherry yawned, stretching slowly as she woke, '' hmmm that was a good nap.. '' she mumbled, smiling slightly as she glanced out the window, they still had a few hours before sun up.. frowning she leaned up before sighing.. '' damon your maid is back.. i can hear her singing in the other room.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:01 pm

He grinned..."THat is true." He says with a smile as he chuckled..."True." He says with a smile as he turned around as she washed his back..."Thats prolly a good idea." He says with a smile

Damon grinned.."finally woke up." He says with a s mile as he then nodded..."I hear her." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next