The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 39 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:01 pm

((gotta head to work))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 39 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:09 pm

she grinned as she scrubbed his back before rinsing him off, leaning forward to lightly nip his shoulder blade.. '' either that or we can just sit in our room and enjoy ourselves for a bit. '' rubbing her cheek lightly against his shoulder she pressed against his back. '' soo.. what made you and Nehemiah split up or something? just got bored or what?" she was curious, wondering what the little blonde did to get Justin to run.

sherry arched a brow as she nudged him slightly '' what? you didn't sleep at all? '' sticking her tongue out at him before sitting up completely '' and its not my fault i was sleepy. did kit and justin come in?"

(( awww noooo lol drive safe.))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:40 pm

He looked to her and then grinned.."hmm that doesn't sound to bad to me." he grinnedas she pressed against him.."well I technically left because of the comma I was in when I woke alot of time passed..I left with out telling anyone but my family." he says with a smile as he cocks his head to the side. "I would bet that she's supprised to see me." he says

Damon chuckled."nope couldn't sleep..and yes their back inside." he says with a smile as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:45 pm

she frowned slightly , dropping the sponge to wrap her arms around him and nuzzle the back of his neck.. '' wow.. pretty sure if you did that to me i would be pissed.. but then again.. not your fault you where in a coma.. '' closing her eyes she slowly relaxed, enjoying the sensation of being pressed against his bare back, his body heat had already gone up to that of the normal temp of a wolf. to any other human they would think he had a fever. to her he was just damn warm and she loved it. '' she probably is.. and she probably still thinks she has some sort of claim to you. ''

she frowned and nudged him'' why couldn't you sleep? and when did they get in anyways?" she tilted her head slightly before grinning'' sounds like they found the shower anyways.. '' leaning down she lightly nipped his chest'' so then... what all did you enjoy tonight?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:17 pm

He smiles loving how she pressed against him.."your really warm, you know...never noticed before." he says with a smile as he then nodded his head.."I left in my own terms..she as no claim on me..maybe a grudge..possibly she needs closure.." he says taking a breath and letting it out slowly

Damon grinned.."just not tired I suppose." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side.."they have been in for about 35 minutes.." he says with a grin as she nipped his chest.."I definatly enjoyed watching you and kit and I'm sure Justin did as well." he says with a smile.."them our little romp around after words was great." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:25 pm

she grinned'' oh no you have noticed it before, you said so yourself when you was drunk that night. you sure did cuddle up to me though'' grinned moving away from him before handing him the sponge. '' my turn, you gotta get my back.. and i guess, maybe you should talk to her.. i won't be there because yea.. i may end up smacking her or something'' frowned slightly '' hmm might go for a run before the night is out. ''

sherry flushed brightly as she nudged him'' yea of course you and justin enjoyed that.. such pervs.. '' she teased, getting up to look around for her clothing.. '' definitely that was a good part. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:41 pm

He looked to her and grinned as she handed him the sponge.."alrighty." he says with a smile as he soaped it up before washing her back.."I hardly remember that night." he laughed. He the. Listened to her closely..."when you go for your run ill talk to her." he says with a smile.

He grinned as she nudged him.."of course." he grinned As he got up as well finding his cloths and pulling them on and leaving his shirt off.."so what are the plans today love." he says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:47 pm

she grinned'' i remember that night completely , you almost got into several fights, there was alot of kissing in there too'' she teased, closing her eyes and nearly shuddering in pleasure as he scrubbed her back, it felt good. ''' hmmm and you fell asleep quickly i know that, but you where quick to curl up against me the moment i layed down, in your sleep you mumbled something about me being really warm. seriously you had a tight grip on my waist and wouldn't let me up. '' she teased, opening her eyes to look back at him from over her shoulder. '' ahh well good. i haven't shifted since ... well.. hmmm.. got in the fight with my ex... and then there was that car that hit me.. so it will feel good to shift. ''

she watched him dress as she pulled her shirt on before glancing around, she had no more clean pants or shorts so all she had was a black long skirt that she hardly wore, shaking her head she slipped it on before shrugging' i have no idea.. was gonna see what sherry may want to do.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:57 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I see..it's a good thing one of us remembers." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side continuing to wash her back before stopping.."all done." he says with a smile.."you go do your thing get all that energy out of your system I'll go talk to the girl...get things straightened out..then tomorrow night ill be running with ya." he grinned

Damon grinned as he looked to her..."I see sounds good to me then." he says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:03 pm

she grinned as she got out of the shower and grabbed a clean towel to dry off'' just don't let her try anything.. seriously .. i don't want to have to beat the snot out of her.. hmmmm good run will be so awesome.. ooo definitely you will enjoy it i assure you that.. '' she moved out of the bathroom before tossing the towel on the bed, taking the few piercings out that needed to be removed before she shifted, it took only five minutes and when she was done she shook her fur out and stretched slowly , giving a slight growl as she did so as several things popped. when that was done she immediately for the door, nosing it open before shooting out through the hallway, within seconds there was a screech from the maid as she ran past.

she grinned as she jumped slightly hearing the screech from the maid before running out of the room just before kit slammed into her, giving a grunt she landed hard on the floor, her arms immediately locking around kits neck before laughing as her cold nose poked her neck and her rough tongue went over her cheek'' gah . thats not fair that tickles! stop that.. get off and i will let you outside geez.. '' she gave a grunt went kit just sat on her stomach, looking up at damon with a smug look.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:09 pm

Justin grinned.."I won't." he says with a smile as he looked to her watching her take out certain peircings before shifting..."I'm sure I'll enjoy it." he says with a smile cocking his head to the side and watching as she ran to the door. After hearing all the comotion he stuck his head out the door seeing what happened he laughed

Damon chuckled slightly lstepping out of the room.."don you look comfortable." h says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."going for a run." he says with a laugh
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:13 pm

Kit just gave a wolfish grin, her tail pretty much wagging in pure bliss as before glaring over at the maid who looked like she was fixing to have a heart attach, turning her attention back to damon she snorted. *definitely comfortable, * moving off of sherry she immediately ran down the stairs, this time it was a guy that pretty much squeaked and said something on the lines of a dirty dog in the house before she was able to go out the door just before a broom could smack her in the ass..

Sherry shook her head as she got up , rubbing her cheek' damn that hurt a little.. think she bruised a rib or two'' grinned before glancing over at the maid'' uh huh... seems to me she needs to sit down before she passes out.. think kit gave her a heart attack.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:23 pm

Damon chuckled slightly cocking his head to the side."ehh you'll be fine love." he grinned. He then looked to the maid.."relax she's a were as well as Justin over there..he's newly turned." he says

Justin looked to the maid coding his head to the side before going over to her..he rubbed the back of his head.."hey there...it's been a while..how have you been?" he asked as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:31 pm

Sherry grinned as she stretched.. ''well i know that. still don't mean it didn't hurt. you try being hit by a were running at full speed and see how you feel after words. '' she blinked in surprise , eyeing justin curiously as he seemed to know the maid.. '' interesting... wonder if this is why kit was leaving on a run''

Nehemiah glanced over at damon before relaxing once he assured her that the wolf was safe, looking over at justin as he approached, crossing her arms over her chest she eyed him curiously '' same as always.. moving and now working here. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:36 pm

Damon grinned as e looked to sherry.."that's prolly the reason.." he says as he then grinned slightly

Justin looked to her.."sort I did t tell you or anyone where I was going...I wanted to start over...I hope you can understand that." he says as he looked to her.."I know you gotta be pretty pissed." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 pm

sherry glanced down stairs then back at damon'' i am gonna go see where kits going. you stay here.. just in case. '' grinned, lightly kissing him before running down the stairs.

Nehemiah shrugged slightly '' saying i am pissed is putting it mildly.. '' she grumbled, picking up more of her cleaning supplies and heading towards the other rooms..'' soo.. whose that other girl? the one i saw you with in the hot tub. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:55 pm

Damon grinned.."alrighty then." he says with a smile kissing her back.."I'll be right here." he says As he the. Walked back into the room sitting Down on the bed

He looked to her.."I know..." he says as he followed her.."that's kit we've been together for about a month.." he says as he looked to her.."look there's obviously somthing you wanna say..I could tell that the first day we showed up.". He says as he looked to her.."kits gone to give us some privacy...if she were she would prolly attack you." he says as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:00 pm

she snorted slightly , glancing back at him as he followed while she went to clean,trying to keep her hands to herself. '' oh theres alot of things but if your with someone.. and someone as dangerous as her apparently.. i am going to keep my distance.. i like being alive. not dead.. '' she sighed, tossing her ipod back into her bag since it was apparent he wasn't going to let her listen to it anyways. '' besides, what is there to say , you have obviously moved on. i can take the hint.. doesn't mean i want to though''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:06 pm

He looked to her shaking his head.."then just tell me....she's nearly harmless....not at all dangerous...I'm like her now...I was changed..." he says as he cocked his head to the side.."yes I have moved on..you should have too...why didn't you...I wasn't any good for you...you knew that.."'he says as he looked to her.."it was hard for me to leave...it wasn't easy that's for damned sure...I was in a coma for a long time..I figured you would have moved on by then." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:12 pm

she snorted '' nearly harmless? seriously?" she glanced over at him before shaking her head'' not good for me but apparently your good for her?" he was definitely giving her a headache now.'' thats a bunch of crap you know.. '' placing her hand on her hips to keep from smacking him she glared at him. '' thats what you get for assuming crap... plenty of reasons why i didn't move on but they don't matter now.. '' she mumbled, moving passed him and out of the room. it just seemed like crap was happening to her all over again, she had damon then his little girlfriend came around and now justin was back with another woman of his own. '' men are pigs you know that.. '' she grumbled, heading right down the stairs to the cleaning closet.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:30 pm

He looks to her.."look I'm sorry for everything."'he says flencing slightly whn she talked to him harshly.."sorry I made my descicion when I woke..the same shit would have proy happened again and I couldn't do that to you even if you had moved on or not.." he says as he followed he down the stairs.."yes we men are pigs..but I made a choice that day the car was going hit you..I stopped it..that was me..no one else could have..and I paid the price for it for 3 fucking months....I heard everything felt everything as I sat surrounded by darkness..everything changed when I woke...I had to leave...too many people were asking questions..I left to start a new life....I'm sorry I didn't take you..." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:37 pm

she glanced back at him , crossing her arms over her chest as she stared at him.. '' yea well , no use in talking about it now , since you already made your decision , whats done is done. i can't change that.. '' she was highly pissed off, she used her anger just to keep her from tearing up, she glanced over his shoulder just for a second before her gaze jumped back to him again. '' so your pretty much saying that if people hadn't started asking questions you would have stayed is that it?, stayed with me and not take the choice from me to go with you?" she wanted to know, she figured she had a right to know anyways.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:42 pm

He looked to her.."if people wouldn't have asked questions I would have stayed..and yes I would have stayed with you.." he says as he leaned back against the door way looking to the floor.."I'm sorry...I am truly sorry." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:51 pm

she grunted slightly , before picking up a few more things. calming herself down a little.. '' well... least i know that now.. and so does she.. '' she nodded towards the door before moving past him. '' your hearing must be off if you didn't hear her come in.'' she mumbled, going right back up the stairs as she glanced at kit again, she was still in the doorway in her wolf form still, just sitting there, her head lowered, ears pinned back, though her eyes where on Justin this time , completely ignoring Nehemia now.

Sherry glanced at justin, giving him an apologetic look'' sorry, she was wanting to come back because a few of the yard workers where here and dropping off some stuff to be ready in the morning.. '' she mumbled.. glancing down at kit who now moved.

Kit eyed him for a few more minutes before getting up and heading outside again, staying away from the gardeners this time, before she managed to get to the woods. she had heard arguing a while ago and just figured they where trying to get to a truce, she hadn't expected to hear the other thing. she was still a little shocked from that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:19 pm

"huh..." Justin turned around..."kit..damn it..wait." he says as she ran off.."fuck.."'he growled slightly hitting the wall..he didn't know what to do..go after her or let her have more time to her self..."damn it all to hell and back." he growled again before looking to sherry.."its not your fault....when she comes back...would ya tell her I went out.." he says as he looked to her.."I think I just screwed everything up...and I need time to think.." he says as he headed out the door before taking of running back in to town once he was there he headed to the bar sitting down..drinking wasn't gonna do him any good but being around people might help. He ordered alot of drinks before the first hour was up.. He was actually supprised he had a decent buzz going on.. He stood up setting what ever cash he had on him on the counter which was only a few bucks. He was stopped at the door by the bouncers who told him he couldn't leave until he paid..Justin shrugged the guys arm off his shoulder and walked out the door and then down the alley way where he was being followed by the bouncers. Justin growled slightly turning around getting ready to say somthing when the biggest guy clobbered him in the side of the head with brass knuckles damn near knocking Justin out..he winced feeling the warm blood running from his laid open cheek. Justin then started hitting the guy that hit him nearly beating him to a pulp when he felt a sharp pain in his ribs. Justin cried out falling to the ground hearing the other guy picking up the bigger guy saying they had to get out of here..Justin winced as he coughed up blood..his breathing was labored due to the knife puncturing a lung.. After forcing him self to his feet he crawled back to the closest place which had been kits tattoo shop leaving a pretty good blood trail behind as he did so he managed to get a few good knockes on the window with a bloody hand before passing holding that jay was there to find him..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next