The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

2 posters

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 13 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by silverwolflady Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:43 pm

she sighed as she got up and followed him, letting the cats out as soon as she could'' yea they should be fine.. and stop saying your sorry hun, its not like you can control the situation..'' she tilted her head slightly to watch him before she slipped an arm around his waist and lightly kissed the corner of his mouth'' you can.. may take some good hard work and determination but i am sure soon you can have a normal life. '' moving away from him she dug in one of the few bags to pull out the blanket'' its not thick.. but it will do''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved - Page 13 Empty Re: A Cheshire Cat II Masture and Reserved

Post by insomvamp Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:10 pm

He gave a small sigh. "Yeah but I just can't but help that everything feels as though it is my fault.", he said with a sigh, feeling her put an arm around his waist and he turned to hug her gently, and kissed her back. "I have the freaking government after me. How the hell am I going to have a normal life?", he asked, throwing his arms up in defeat. He watched her pull out a b lanket and he looked around. "One of the benches or the floor?", he asked, looking at the benches on each side where men were to sit during transport. "I looked at the gas meter, we have about half of a tank left. With how big this thing is, I am not sure how far it will get us.", he muttered.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:32 am

she glanced at the bench before wrinkling her nose.. '' the floor, the benches are only big enough to either sit a bunch of people or have one person lay there. .. i don't mind the floor hun.. '' she spread the blanket out before sitting down and rubbing the back of her neck.. '' well.. i will guess maybe another hour or so of driving is what it will give us but if we get a small compact car we can conserve gas then.. we will just have to figure it out in the morning hun.'' she wasn't even going to think about the government yet. what confused her is why the government even wanted him, she understood mental hospitals .. but the government was just damn confusing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:31 am

He nodded gently, curling up against the blanket, ensuring that she would have as much room as she needed in the small space. It was clearly not meant for sleeping in. "It's a little cold in here.", he mumbled, curling up against himself further to keep warm. He looked up at her and saw a look of confusion. "The government wants me because of those drugs they put me on. I don't remember most of my time at the sanitarium, but appearantly they taught me things.. such as how to drive. And if they can control my ... other side, well, they could have a perfectly trained little murderous machine. Us... two people... were able to take out a whole FBI or SWAT team.. whatever they were... then we got into their truck and disappeared... You get me?", he asked, trying to clear things up with what little information he had.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:39 am

she sighed as she layed down with him, snuggling close, it was cold and they could use their body heat to warm each other as she took the other end of the blanket and pulled it over the both of them like a sleeping bag. she would think about that on the other things on her list to get. ''' yea its nearing winter.. we are going to have to get warmer clothing..'' she mumbled, listening to him explain to her why the government wanted him.. '' ohh.... thats a little more understandable.. though i doubt your other half would be to happy to get caught like that again.. ''. she frowned slightly , instead of a hotel room they might be able to rent a cabin in one of the parks. only campers rented those and she didn't think they taught him how to camp.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:51 am

He let out a small and soft sigh, feeling her snuggle closely to him. He turned over and hugged her tightly to him. "At least you are warmer than me.", he said with a small sad smile. "Yeah... He... didn't enjoy that place too much... but neither did I... He broke us out...", he muttered, thinking about it for a moment, still a bit fuzzy on how exactly it happened. It involved fire, and blood, but from there, he wasn't sure. "And see the thing is... I don't know what they have taught me until I need to know it.", he muttered softly, rubbing a gentle hand over her shoulder.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:55 am

she gave a soft laugh at his response to her being warmer.. '' hmmm well.. i don't know why that is but i don't mind keeping you warm. i would hate to let you freeze your cute tail off. '' she teased, nuzzling his neck softly as he pulled her closer to him, she didn't even mind the tight hold, it just felt natural and comfortable. '' hmmm well that is understandable as well.. do you know how to camp? like fish and all that? '' she reached up to lightly rub his ears, wanting to comfort him more and just the act of doing it helped her relax too. she glanced back slightly as she felt both the cats come over and lay against her back curled up and ready to sleep as well.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:03 am

He raised an eyebrow, looking back at his tail which had laid itself over them both, curling itself gently around Missy's wrist. He smiled gently as she nuzzled his neck. "My tail is cute?", he asked. "I don't know if I do or not...", he said with a slight shrug, purring softly as his ears twitched from her touch. He closed his eyes gently as he hugged her tightly to him, feeling her warmth, before jumping a little as he saw Nuka over her back. "I hope tomorrow is better...", he said softly, starting to feel himself drift off before his eyes closed and his breathing slowed and his muscles relaxed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:24 pm

she nodded slightly watching him fall asleep, smiling she relaxed and rubbed his tail lightly that was around her wrist. '' sleep hun. we will talk in the morning. '' she relaxed even more, snuggling as close as possible before going to sleep.

she woke up atleast an hour before dawn, freezing a little even though she was curled up against him, frowning slightly she took a glance out the window before giving a slight groan, it was snowing lightly so sometime during the night it must have dropped a few more degrees.. '' gah.. damn.. '' rubbing her head she glanced at the sleeping cats'' lucky you guys have fur.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:13 am

Shortly after she awoke, Charlie awoke, shivering. He silently got up and walked up behind Missy, placing a gentle and still warm hand on her shoulder. "Hey... wow... snow...", he mumbled, looking down the window. He got down into the driving cabin and started the motor which cranked to life, appearantly not liking the cold, and he flipped on the heat which slowly emanated into the whole van. "There... that's a little better.", he said, looking out the window again. "Well... what will we do today?", he asked in a soft tone, turning to look back at her before walking up to her and hugging her gently.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 am

she relaxed when he got up and cranked the van on to allow the heater to work'' ohhh yea thats much better. '' she relaxed and leaned against him when he hugged her, closing her eyes she gave a slight purr. '' hmmm well lets see, we need warm clothing first before we do anything else. sooo we should find a store, dont' matter which one, can be an expensive one or a cheap one as long as its got winter clothing.. '' she frowned.. '' m ight just stick to the cheap ones... less people to notice us and what not. '' smiled '' and would be easier to find clothing since we won't have to fight crowds or anything.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:42 pm

He blinked and smiled as she purred, and he purred softly back, enjoying the feeling of her warmth. "Agreed... clothing is needed...", he said with a small nod, feeling better now as the van began to warm up. He peered over at the gas meter. "And we need to work on finding another transport... big enough we can sleep in if we need to... cuz I don't think hotels are too keen on the idea of cats.", he muttered, stroking his chin a little. He gave a small sigh. "We will just have to see how things go.", he said softly, plopping down into the driver's seat.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:44 pm

she smiled as she rolled the blanket up before sitting down in the passenger seat as well and pulled her seat belt on'' true, a van should do it.. just a normal van. '' she grinned'' i know where some old ones are being sold if you don't mind the kind that are covered in flower paintings and what, hippie vans i think. but we can easily take the back seats out and put a bed in. '' she leaned her seat back a little as she closed her eyes to enjoy the heater.. '' yea and i wouldn't want to torture the cats with strange rooms.. they like familiarity.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:52 pm

He clipped his seat belt on shortly after she did, and placed his feet onto the pedals, shifting the van into reverse, and hearing it emit the back-up alarm as he quickly backed out onto the road and pulled away from the small road, getting onto a main street and flooring it in drive to kill the alarm. He looked around cautiously, looking for anything or anyone in peculiar, and gave a small sigh. "Good... no one is following us.. yet...", he mumbled in a soft tone. "You know... we need to change both of our names... before we get a car... or van for that matter. Your name will be on the title, and by now they have your name down in the books..", he mumbled taking a right turn off of the main road, which led into a small little downtown area.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 pm

she arched a brow slightly as she half opened her eyes and slid a warm look over to him'' true.. your right on that.. what do you suggest which names to take?'' right now she really couldn't think of anything. she liked her name but she could deal with a name change.. '' your really good with names, just like you named angel.. '' she eyed the road a bit, not many where on it this early in the morning, especially in the snow since it was dangerous to drive through it unless they had snow chains on the tires... she was already planning a few things, right now her main concern was just to get a safe place to stay.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:03 pm

He thought for a moment. He gave a few shrugs. "Well to be sure, we would honestly need to change our first names, too...", he mumbled. "We don't want it to be too common...", he mumbled, thinking again. "Jack and ... Sarah...? Viershen...?", he half asked, not sure... He was honestly coming with something from the top of his head as he continued to drive, trying to seem as nonchalant as he could in a hueg FBI van. He gave a sigh as he stopped at a red light and looked over at her. "Do you have any ideas?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:09 pm

she smiled, listening to his suggestions.. '' well jack and sarah sound good.. its ok. i like those names.. '' she smiled as she looked to him.. '' i will pick those names.. easy enough to remember but not to common. '' she looked up and down the streets. '' well just find somewhere we can trade this clunker in.. hell it looks beat up anyways. they will think we just got it from a salvage yard anyways. so they won't ask too many questions. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:13 pm

"What about the last name... Viershen?", he mumbled softly with a soft shrug as the light turned green and the van chugged forward, making the diesel roar. "I wonder why they sent the FBI in this clunker anyways...", he mumbled, looking around for a moment. "It's at least 15 years old.", he said with a small sigh. "And we have to find the public records building to change our names...", he said with a sigh as he turned left and stopped next to a building labelled "Public Records". "Man, I'm good.", he said triumphantly as he threw the van into park and killed the engine.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 pm

she looked up at the building before giving a small laugh'' yea your good love and i like the last name too hun.. '' sliding out of the van she stretched, making sure the cats where ok . '' well come on, lets get this done and over with hun.. '' she went around to his side , waiting for him to get out before she took his hand in hers. '' shouldn't take us too long. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:24 pm

He slowly got out of the van, taking in a breath of the cool crisp air. "I hadn't eralized how long we had been in there.", he mumbled softly, gripping her hand loosly, but enjoying it as he walked into the building slowly with her with a smile on his face. He openned the door, allowing her in first, and then quickly followed her in. "So what all do we need to change our name?", he asked in a soft tone as he turned to look at her. He grinned, thinking that now they would be making their marriage official, and binding.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:30 pm

she arched a brow slightly before smiling'' well... we need to pay for the papers first, once the papers are filed we will have to sign a marriage certificate to make it official.. '' frowned slightly'' it won't cost much.. besides the marriage will be binding and legal.. if we want a ceremony we will have to do it later.. honestly i don't care one way or another any more as long as its done.. '' she smiled as she looked up at him. '' come on before we freeze our lovely tails off. '' she tugged him in , glad to be out of the cold since neither of them had a jacket. there was a line of course for those who needed to renew paper works and all that so she had to stand in the back with him and wait.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:35 pm

He grinned at hte mention of them making their marriage official. "I don't care either, my love.", he said with a grin, emitting a soft purr which slowly seemed to fill the building as he hugger her to him, kissing her gently on the cheek. His tail moved around excitedly before curling itself around her waist, pulling her gently towards him. He nuzzled her neck, beginning to forget that they were in a public place as he rubbed gently against her cheek. "I can't wait...", he whispered into her ear, as he still purred, noticing some people looking back at him and he blushed a little.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:41 pm

she smiled enjoying his open affections as she closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek back against his.. '' hmmm yea i can't wait either hun.. behave yourself, we don't want to get thrown out for indecency.. '' she teased, kissing him softly on the cheek. she lightly petted his tail that was around his waist before moving forward as the line moved. '' heh your making some of the others blush too hun'' she teased, she looked the others over who seemed to quickly look away, but she didn't mind, it didn't take long before they where nearly the next people in line'' almost done hun i promise.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:47 pm

He gave a small whine, looking forward and seeing they were almost next. "Well good... Cuz I.. really...", he cut off before blushing and his tail wrapped itself a little tighter around her, moving against her hand as she petted it. He allowed it to wrap around her hand, as he enjoyed the feeling of her skin on his fur. He closed his eyes for a moment as he pulled away from her, trying to be as decent as possible. "Jack Viershen...", he knew he would have to get used to that name. He gave a small sigh, feeling himself get impatient as he openned his eyes to realize they were next.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:53 pm

she smiled looking up at him before glancing at the clerk when they where called up next, relaxing and taking an easy breath she went forward and easily requested the papers they would need, paying the amount in cash they needed to pay before she quickly began to fill out her part of the paperwork before she gave him his.. handing him a pen..'' just fill out the lines marked in blue highlighter hun, few more minutes and we should have our copy of our papers and marriage license.'' she was eager to get out of there. wanting to be with him without anyone else being around.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 25  Next