The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 3 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:01 pm

she placed the bedding on the bed before turning to look at him, he had that look again but she was getting used to it, it wasn't bad that much she had decided.. '' our hunting grounds are close.. father will have already informed them that you are not to be touched so if you most go hunt you can.. '' bit her lip slightly as she sighed.. '' i may have to go with you, father would not be happy if you left here without me.. you are a body guard after all. '' she could offer her own blood to him but she was still reeling from the fact she had already been used as a food source for the longest six months in her life.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 3 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:04 pm

He looked to her..."Yes you would have to go with me." He says as he looked to her..."I don't want to upset your father." He says as he then smiles..."I't won't take me long...And how far are your hunting grounds." He asks her curiously wondering if he was going to have to carry her or not. He didn't mind doing anything for her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:10 pm

she frowned '' not far, about half a mile or so to the east.. its where alot of deer and other animals go. ' she shrugged, '' unfortunately you will have to carry me again. too bloody tired to even walk that far.'' she stretched slightly before rubbing the back of her neck she already had dark circles under her eyes and just wanted to sleep, sleep for nearly a week.'' well come on, don't want you starving like i was. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:12 pm

He smiles looking to her.."THats fine I don't mind it." He says with a smile as he looked ot her..."It won't take me long then well get back here so you can get some sleep..."And no you don't want me starving like you was...Bad things happen." He says as he looked to her.."ALright then." He says as he walked over ot her picking her up in his arms and walking out side. He then took off following her directions.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:16 pm

she shuddered slightly as he spoke of something bad happening''' yea definitely don't want that. '' when he picked her up she relaxed and wrapped her arms lightly around his neck, closing her eyes and sighed. '' not going to get used to this.. heh mother tried to stuff me full i think.. couldn't eat no more. '' she mumbled, feeling the breeze on her skin as he ran, she glanced around before lightly tugging on his hair at the back of his neck again.. '' you just passed some deer.. heh where is your attention?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:19 pm

He was thinking of other things when he felt her tug his hair slightly.."Ohh...Sorry..." He says as he sat her down. His eyes then locked onto one of the deer...it was like an instant and the deer was down he snapped the deers neck and then started to feed from it. Once he was down he looked over to her..."Might as well not be wastfull...Will your people eat this." He asks her curiously as he walked back over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:23 pm

she turned her back to let him feed, taking in the wildlife, before she heard him coming up behind her. frowning she glanced at the deer' yes of course, they are not wasteful and i think they will love a free dear they didn't have to hunt down themselves. '' smiled slightly '' its a good way to get on their good side as well. mother will clean it and quarter it when we bring it back. '' she looked him over'' well atleast your looking better than i am. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:28 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."Alright then." he says with a smile as he then looked to her..."That may be but you look much better then you did." He says with a smile as he looked to her stareing at her for a few monents before nodded..."Alright then...We better get back." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:30 pm

she nodded before shrugging'' will look better when i get more weight put back on .. '' she glanced at the deer before going behind him and climbed up onto his back, resting her chin against his shoulder as she held on.. '' now you can carry the deer with out me being in your way. don't worry i won't fall. i know how to hang on while you run. '' she was feeling better but she still needed time.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:32 pm

He smiles as he looked to her.."I'm sure you will." He says with a smile as she climbed onto his back..."That will work out just fine." He says a smile as he felt her body press against him. He then walked over and grabbed the deer eaisly picking it up before heading back...It didn't take long and they were back in the village.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:35 pm

she relaxed once they where back in the village, she was surprised actually by how warm he felt even before he had fed, glancing around she spotted her more on the porch, climbing off of his back slowly she nudged him , '' go and give it to her. i will get your room ready. ''

Shannon had looked up to see them returning from the fores, frowning she eyed the deer, wondering what they where doing hunting, so leaned against the banister and waited for him to come forward.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:38 pm

He looked over to her when she got down and nudged him slightly.."Alright." he says with a smile as he looked to her mother. He then walked over to her with the deer.."I had to feed...And I figured that you could use the meat...I didn't want it going to wast." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:43 pm

she glanced down at the deer, it certainly was a large deer and she could feed about two maybe three families if she cooked it right.. '' that was thoughtful and i suppose it is true you feed from animals.. '' she reached down easily taking the deer from him, '' thank you , you best get back to your charge, Lucian is a bit of a stickler. ''

Shea sighed as she finished getting his room ready before she went to her own, leaving the door open in case he needed anything, going to her bed she didn't even pull the covers back, just kicked her shoes off and fell on the bed on her stomach closing her eyes she relaxed and sighed , so tired she knew she would fall asleep right away.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:48 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."Your very welcome." He says with a slight bow as he then nodded.."Hes jsut doing whats best." He says with a smile as he then stepped back..."See you tomorrow night." He says with a smile as he then headed back to Shea. He quietly went into her cabin and headed for his room. He then pulled off his atire leaving on the pants and then short shouldered shirt walking over and sitting down. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a very old looking black and white picture of his old lover Clair looking at it he smiled slightly brushing a thumb over the picture.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:51 pm

she heard him come in , opening her eyes she glanced at her doorway and watched him pass, frowning she slowly got up, walking silently and barefooted to his room and peaked in , seeing a picture in his hand but couldn't tell who it was as she looked up at him'' everything ok? do you need anything/?'' she wanted him comfortable, worried that she put him in a situation he didn't want to be in, she was definitely feeling like a burden to him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:54 pm

He looked up putting the picture away quickly..."Oh..Erm...Yes everythings fine." He says with a smile as he looked to her. "Don't worry about me...It will be daylight soon and I'll be sleeping like a baby." He says with a smile as he looked to her giving a slight yawn.."But you need some sleep..." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:03 pm

she frowned before relaxing'' well if you say so heh , sleeping like a baby sounds good, think you did that today .. '' she wouldn't ask him just yet on the picture, curious about it but didn't want to pry .. '' well i am going to bed then, if you need anything just come and get me. '' leaving him be she headed to her room and layed back down, it didn't take long for her to quickly go to sleep. atleast now she would have good sleep, maybe even dream once or twice. She slept through the whole entire day and actually got up just as the sun was setting, she was feeling better, but starving again .

going out to the kitchen she quickly got something to eat before rolling her shoulders, stretching her muscles. she wanted to try and shift but wasn't going to do so without supervision, if she wasn't ready she could easily hurt herself, which would be bad.. sighing she glanced at his door once or twice, wondering what he was thinking and wondering if he would wake soon.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:07 pm

He smiles..."Alright then...Sleep well." He says with a smile as he then watched her leave the room again. It wasn't long after that he went to sleep as well not waking untill the sun was gone. He sat up on the bed and then stretched slightly. He could hear her in the kitchen so he walked over opening his door and stepping out..."Hmmm...That was a good nap." He says with a smile as he looked to her..."How are you feeling today?" He asks her curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:10 pm

she looked up and smiled, '' a nap? heh i think you slept like a bear, hibernating in there'' she teased, leaning against the counter as she sipped her drink.. '' i am feeling better, more energetic .. eating a little more. .. i want to try shifting though '' she mumbled, going to sit down.. '' might be too soon but i have been without shifting for six months.. i miss it.. i miss running.. feeling the forest ground under my paws.. '' she sighed as she glanced up at him.. '' father may want to ask you more things about victor.. how he plans things, how he normally attacks.. that sort of thing.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:16 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."Alright then...I slept like a bear." he says with a chuckle as he then looked to her nodding his head..."Thats a good thing." he says as he then grinned..."As long as you don't take a chunk out of me when ya shift. " He then nodded his head..."I wouldn't doubt it...Your father is a good leader." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:20 pm

she snorted'' don't think you taste as good as deer so why would i take a chunk out of you ?" she teased, nudging him slightly. '' and yes he is.. he has been the leader for.. oh .. thirty years now.. .. in another twenty years or so i will be taking over for him.. '' putting her glass down she glanced towards the door.. '' shifting is best done outside.. so we don't damage furniture.. and i really don't want to end up replacing furnishings right now.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:25 pm

He looked to her and then smiles..."Well thats good to know." He says as he then shook his head..."I see...So you ahve a while before you take over." he says before nodding..."Alright then...Lets go out side.." He says as he looked to her hearing her stomach growl..."Maybe you should eat somthing first." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:30 pm

she blinked and glanced at her stomach'' heh , i just ate already , my stomach is just settling. don't make fun of me. i do have teeth i can bite..' she teased, before heading for the back door. '' come on, the training ground will be empty so i can shift there without anyone bothering me. '' she glanced at him, arching a brow. '' unless your afraid of me?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:36 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yes yes...But then their would have to be a biteing contest cause I too have teeth." he teased back as he then followed her..."Right behind you." He says with a smile as he then looked to her..."I'm not afraid of anything dear." he says with a chuckle. "I'm more intrested in how the whole shifting thing works." He says following her closely.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:39 pm

she laughed softly '' i think i will win the bitting game, i have bigger teeth then you do .. '' she flushed slightly at his endearment he used, but didn't mind it as she went out to the clearing.'' well simple really, as you shift , your muscles stretch and tear to realign in your new form and the bones break to shift and realign at the same time. .. the worst part is when the furr comes in, it itches like hell but we are lucky that the fur is quick to grow so we are not uncomfortable for very long.. and well if you don't ant to rip your clothing you have to strip. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next