The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 4 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:43 pm

He smiles as he looked to her and then smiles..."Yes yes that would win." He says as he then listened closely cocking his head to the side..."That sounds painful." He says as he walked beside her. "Striping part doesn't sound too bad but everything else does..." He teased looking over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 4 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:46 pm

she smiled'' it is painful the first few times you do learn how to do it but after that you learn to block out the pain. this is what we are built for. if we couldn't handle it we wouldn't be able to shift. '' she smiled as he mentioned the stripping part'' y ea and now you know why most of the weres have very little modesty. '' she teased, once she found she was deep in the training area she slowly tugged her shirt off first, then worked on her shoes and pants, '' you don't have to watch if you don't want to. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:51 pm

He looked to her..."I see...That is very intresting." he says with a smile as then nodded his head.."Yeah I understand what you mean now." He says as he then shook his head..."No I'll watch...Just curious on how everything goes down." He says as he looked to her his eyes scanning over her body before going back to watching her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:58 pm

she turned her back to him, she could still feel his eyes on her and for some reason that made her flush, she had never been shy before but he had a way of bringing it out.. '' all right just don't distract me'' she didn't know why but she felt a stronger pull towards him even more, the first time she felt it was the first night he had come to her room to soothe her, shaking her head she cleared it , closing her eyes as she concentrated.

At first nothing happened but after a moment she felt the change, it took a little longer and was actually painful this time but once she was done she was standing on all fours, a very large wolf about the size of a miniature pony, her pure white fur seemed to glow as the moonlight hit it, opening her eyes she shook slightly before pretty much falling over with a loud grunt.. blinking in surprise she struggled to her feet, stumbled a few times before falling almost on her face again. she felt weird, felt like she had to learn how to walk as a wolf all over again, giving a slight growl of frustration she forced herself up again , legs trembling as she tried to walk once more before tripping and fell. sighing she layed there for a moment, breathing heavily, she must look a funny sight.. a large wolf stumbling around as if drunk. what the bloody hell... freaking crap man
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:08 pm

He looked to her nodding his head and staying quiet. He then watched as she shifted standing there..Her fur was elegant and very shiney in the moonlight. He then blinked slightly when she shook and fell over not expecting that...THen when she got up she nearly fell on her face. He shook his head as she stood up once more and walked only to trip and fall. "Hey...Maybe you should take things slowly...It has been 6 months since you were able to shift....You should expect some draw backs." He says as he walked over to her placeing a hand on her side..."I'll take some time...But somthing tells me your a quick learner." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:12 pm

she gave a slight grunt as her silvery blue gaze looked up at him, feeling his hand on her side she sighed and closed her eyes. i am alright, just gotta give my muscles some time to readjust that was another thing about wolves, speaking in telepathy was awesome, she loved it. she shifted a little, getting her feet under her but still layed there. lifting her head up before resting her chin in his lap. unknowingly taking comfort from him again. heh its weird, now i know what a new born pup feels like.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:21 pm

He looked to her..."Hmm thats neat." He says as he then nodded his head..."I see..." He says with a smile as he watched her rest her chin on his lap.."I would have to think so." He says with a smile as he ran his fingers over her ears slowly.

(I gotta go...was just informed i have to be up by 8 so mom can get her car...gah)
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:23 pm

(( awww no fairs.. okies.. i suppose i will let ya, have fun and sleep well hun ))

she closed her eyes, shifting a little more as he ran his hands through her furr. that feels good, i nearly forgot what it felt like... thank you. she looked up at him lightly nosing his other hand slightly she used him as support as she slowly got up, standing first, allowing her to get used to what it felt like. her balance was a little of but she could easily fix that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 am

He smiles..."YOur welcome." He says as she nosed his other hand and used him as a support to sowly get up. He then stood up beside her watching her closely. "Looks like your getting better already." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:36 am

she snorted slightly , stretching out slowly only because i am stubborn, not going to try running though, last thing i need is to look ridiculous doing that. she mumbled, taking a few steps, once she got used that she glanced around, ears twitching as she took in all the sounds of the forest.. she should probably change back but really didn't want to. her father would not be happy that she kept pushing things however.

taking a few more minutes to get used to walk around him she sighed before making sure her clothing was all in the same spot. still curious or do you have any more questions? she waited for his answer as she shifted back, giving a slight grunt and almost fell over after that as well.. '' gah.. too much energy'' she grumbled, pulling her clothes on quickly before she had to sit down. '' this really does suck''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:37 pm

He smiles as he looked to her..."THat you are and running prolly isnt the best thing to do if you don't want to embarass your self." He says as he then looked to her.."I know all I need to know." He says with a smile as he watched her shift back and get dressed before sitting down. He moved over beside her.."I would say...But it will get better with time." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:37 pm

she looked up at him blinking a few times before shrugging'' oh i know.. '' after a moment she got up , dusted herself off before stretching'' oh boy did that feel good though. i missed doing that... '' she looked over at him, for once in the last six months actually happy, and she nearly forgot he was even a vampire.. '' hmm. so , what should we do.. considering i can't do alot at the moment.. have you need of feeding?" she didn't know if he had to feed every night, the others he had been with where a bunch of gluttens. him though she really didn't know how often he fed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:58 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slighty standing up as well the picture he carried in his pocket falling to the ground without him noticing..."no no I onl feed once every three days depending on how much I take." he says with a smile.."we can basicly do anything." he says with a smile as he looked to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:07 pm

she relaxed slightly '' ahh well. i wasn't too sure on that.. '' she caught the movement out the corner of her eye, glancing down she frowned before leaning down to pick it up. '' you dropped something...'' she froze for a moment, staring at the picture, she was no idiot, she could see the resemblance from the woman in the picture and herself.. '' Eric... is this one of the reasons why you helped me?"she glanced up at him, tensing up almost immediately.really confused by the whole thing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:17 pm

He was too late to stop he from getting the picture he looked down slightly not being able to make eye contact now..."I was going to tell you....and yes it's one of the reasons..." he says as he then looked to her.."sorry...it's nothing..just a picture from the past..." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:22 pm

she eyed him slowly , before glancing back down at the picture, shaking her head slightly she held it out for him.. '' its not of my business i suppose. '' still, she was a bit upset by the whole thing but she couldn't really blame him. '' and what are the other reasons? i would hope there are others, other then the fact that i seem to resemble someone you know.. a relative maybe.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:33 pm

He looked to her.."I told you I'm not like them..I don't enjoy watching someone get tourchered....I had to save you...your people were on this land first.."he says as he the looked to her shaking his head..."Not a relative....that's Clair...the one in the story I told you about..." he says as he shook his head..."I'm sorry.." he says to her.."I should have told you sooner."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm

she frowned, hearing the name before shaking her head'' the woman you nearly called me.. a lover then.. '' arched a brow slightly as she sighed '' you didn't tell me much from that story.. maybe you can feel me in a little more.. '' she wasn't sure what to make of it. '' don't know if i should be flattered or insulted that you nearly called me by her name... she is pretty though '' she mumbled, moving away from him as she headed back to her cabin. '' yea well, you have reasons but which one weighed more and gave you more incentive to help me? me looking like her.. .. because you don't like seeing me being tortured or the fact that you like me just because of my own personality... who knows.. and i doubt you even know yourself.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:47 pm

He looked to her.."She was my lover..." he says as he looked to her.."I'll tell you anything you want to know" he says as he the sighed.."no need to be insulted..." he then started to follow her back to the cabin..."It was a bit of both..." he says as he looked to her shakeout his head slightly knowing that he screwed up by not telling her a head of time.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:51 pm

she arched a brow slightly as she glanced over at him over her shoulder.. '' was she human? and a little bit of both of what? i listed three things.. so apparently only two out weighed the other huh... gee and here i thought i had a good personality .. '' she sighed, slightly scorned but wasn't going to hold it against him.. '' don't feel bad, like i said, its really none of my business now is it? '' at least she was walking better, not feeling so weak legged or anything, she actually felt good. '' on that though can't really rely on a vampire saving me just because he likes me. .. vampire liking a wolf.. not heard of and definitely not believable i think. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:21 pm

He looked to her..."she was a vampire..." he says as he ten cocke his head to the side shaking it slightly.."it was all three.." he says as he then sighed slightly.."you can rely on me..nothing will happen to you..when this war is over with I'll be on my way and out of everyones hair.." he says with a smile.."then the tension around here will be back to normal.." he says as he then nodded his head.."I haven't heard of it either.."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:25 pm

she frowned slightly glancing at him. '' how did you two meet anyways?" once back at her cabin she went in , tossing her shoes aside as she went straight for the kitchen, she was getting hungry again and she just chalked it up to her regaining her weight. '' your not in anyways hair, and i didn't feel any tension any more, everyone is out doing their own business right now,father is doing his usual planning, as long as you don't pose a threat your welcome here for however long you want to be.. and as for the war ending.. '' she shrugged , leaning against the counter as she sliced an apple in half. '' i doubt it will be over any time soon, so your stuck with me being in your hair. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:38 pm

He looked to her and smiles.."she found me dieing..a beast nearly ripped me apart and then she turned me.." he says as he looked to her and nodded his hesd slightly.."the tension maybe down but it will only increase during an attack...everyone will be keep attention to me thinking I'll turn against them..leaving them open for attack.." he says as he then sighed slightly.."the way I see it I'm just a liability staying here...there's nothing good about being what I am.." he says as he then chuckled slightly..."I think I could handle being stuck with you.."
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:42 pm

she arched a brow slightly '' a beast huh.. a normal beast.... or something else?"she frowned slightly before going up to him, standing right in front of him as she looked him over'' well if you truly think that, than... maybe we should leave? you are my body guard after all.. and i don't think the other vampires know about some of the other places we usually go to for small trips.. the whole pack doesn't leave mind you.. only some of us go and then come back every now and then.. think my father wouldn't mind it if we headed to one of smaller spots.. i do have a cabin up north... haven't been there in a while.. you can still protect me and if there is an attack they can handle themselves without having to worry about you. '' she looked up at his face this time, it was hard to stay mad at him, she liked him a little to much.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:54 pm

He looked to her.."it wasn't a normal one that is for sure.."he says as he then shook his head.."I'm sure your father wouldn't want you completly alone with you..he's just as protective as your mother.." he says as he then looked to her.."it wouldn't take a day to get there as long as I carry you that is.." he says with a slight chuckle..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next