The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

2 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 19 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:24 pm

she frowned slightly as she glanced at the one that he said was deep before shrugging'' it will heal. '' she sighed as she looked up at him '' you know i can't unless i am distracted, otherwise its just going to bother me and make me highly uncomfortable. '' she mumbled, it was embarrassing, having an aversion to taking his blood, even though she knew it would help with the pain, that and she liked the taste of him, it was just when her mind knew exactly what she was doing she got highly uncomfortable. she would take it slow though, try and get herself used to it. '' tub is almost done, might want to turn the water off. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved )) - Page 19 Empty Re: a cruel fate ((matre, r, reserved ))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:34 pm

He looked to her..."But it would heal faster with my blood." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side.."You know I'm good at distracting." He grinned as he looked to her. He then nodded his head and dissappeared into the bathroom turning the water off..."It's all done love." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:41 pm

she smiled slightly '' i know you are, so if you want me to take any of your blood you better get to distracting me or its not going to happen hun. '' she followed him into the bathroom eyeing the tub, wanting to get in it'' i would hurry up though i want to take my bath before it gets too cold'' she nudged him lightly . '' now then, lets hope we have a few days before victor decides to do whatever the hell he wants ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:47 pm

He grinned as she followed him into the bathroom. "Well I could jsut put a drop of my blood in the water and it would work if you would rather do that." He says with a smile as he placed his hand on her cheek before kissing her softly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:50 pm

she blinked in surprise, never really even heard of that method before she relaxed and kissed him back slowly, nipping his lower lip lightly '' well if you think it will help just as much as me drinking it, then go ahead hun, its up to you . as long as i get to take my bath. '' she lightly kissed him again, enjoying his taste, even got a small drop of his blood from the little nip on his lower lip.'' ok now your distracting me.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:55 pm

He grinned as he nodded his head..."It works just have to soak in the water." he says with a smile as she nipped his lower lip. He then kissed her back. "Your distracting me as well." He grinned as he looked to her before cutting his finger open and letteing a pretty good sized drop of blood fall into the water. It blended in eaisly. "There ya go...Take your bath and I'll be chillin in the living room." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:58 pm

she gave a slight pout'' aww your not going to stay in here with me?" she teased before going to the tub, easily stepping into it and slowly sinking down into it. half closing her eyes and letting out a slight hiss of discomfort when the water touched some of her wounds but the pain soon went away, allowing her to relax and bath a bit. '' what other little nifty gifts do you have? i saw what you did to those wolves. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:08 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I'll stay here and talk to ya." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side..."Strength comes with age." he says with a grin as he looked to her..."I have to hold back when I'm around you so I don't hurt you." he says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:11 pm

she arched a brow slightly at him, leaning against the side of the tub a little to study him.. '' i told you that you can't really hurt me hun... i am not a human remember.. '' she mumbled, she knew he had held back during their first romp in the bed, that was a little .... upsetting, he shouldn't have to hold back, especially since she knew they wouldn't be mated if they can't handle each other. fates may be cruel but they wouldn't mess with a balance like that. '' any other gifts?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:23 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."I know...FIne fine I won't hold back any longer." He grinned as he looked to her..."A few." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:29 pm

she rolled her eyes slightly '' a few huh, that doesn't tell me exactly what they are'' she teased, flicking some water at him before smiling.. '' i am not trying to force you to not hold back hun., due what you feel that your comfortable with. can't have a good relationship if you are uncomfortable about a few things. '' picking up the wash clothe she began to wash her body, well the area's that she could reach anyways, he would have to scrub her back and possible check whatever wounds she had on her back . though it didn't feel like much other then minor scratches.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm

He grinned.."I know." He grinned as he looked to her..."I'll get your back" He says witha smile as he as she splashed the water at him..."I'll let you know if you really want to know." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:37 pm

she grinned'' yea i really want to know or else i wouldnt' be asking you hun'' she teased, flicking water at him again before handing him the wash clothe, turning so he could get to her back, reaching up and pulling her hair aside over her shoulder. '' starting to feel better already.''' she smiled, half closing her eyes.. '' i am curious... have you ever changed anyone?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:45 pm

He looked to her and then grinned.."That is true." he says with a smile as he ocked his head to the side and grinned more when she splashed water at him. He smirked as he took the rag and started to wash her back.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:49 pm

she relaxed as he began to wash her back, though he hadn't answered her questions yet.. '' are you just going to avoid the questions hun?" looking at him from over her shoulder'' how bad are the wounds on my back? heh i can't exactly see them so you gotta be my eyes '' she was enjoying it though, leaning slightly against the tub more she closed her eyes. '' ok soo.. tell me what do you do for fun?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:55 pm

He looked to her and then grinned slightly..."Jsut scratches." He says with a smile as he then nodded his head..."I'll tell ya later." He grinned as he cocked his head to the side..."Honestly the most fun I've has been spending time with you." He says witha smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:59 pm

she smiled'' alright i am holding you to that, scratches huh, well thats alot better than most of my other wounds. '' she teased, checking the wounds on her side now which had stopped bleeding and where now healing nicely'' huh.. alright fine, you can say i told you so all you want. '' she glanced at him and smiled'' really now.. what about any other fun?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."yes that it is." he grinned as he looked to her.."I told ya so." He grinned as he leaned forwards and kissed her neck softly with a grin.."Like what?" He asks with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:11 pm

she tilted her head slightly to the side to give him more room as he kissed her neck. '' hmmm thats the only time you get to say it hun. '' she teased, glancing at him again'' well. i don't know.. you lived with victor for a few good years.. what did you do to keep yourself from.. well going insane from his evil ways? or what did you do before you joined victor? i bet you terrorized little boys and girls to make them listen to their parents'' she teased,.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:31 pm

He grinned slightly..."I know." He grinned as he looked to her..."I stayed to my self...Only following orders..." He says with a smile..."I played the part of his right hand man...Started as a soldier." He says with a grina s he looked to her..."Before...Not much really....Jsut chilled and stuff." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:32 pm

she smiled'' nah i don't believe that , i don't see you as a lazy vampire love.. '' she turned around to look him over'' nope. definitely not lazy, so why did you work your way up as his right hand man?'' she couldn't recall if he was the right hand man when she first arrived there or not, she had been drugged at that time so it was hard to tell other then the fact that had spoke to her at nights.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:41 pm

He grinned as he looked to her...."I was." He grinned as he looked to her..."Well I was good at killing.." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side slightly..."Eventually he seen me as kinda like his brother." He says wit ha smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:43 pm

she wrinkled her nose'' yea right.. you his brother, doubtful. '' she mumbled before getting out of the tub and grabbing a towel to wrap around her body. sighing she looked him over before grinning'' besides he is fat and round like a rollie polie.. your not .. in more ways than one your definitely not like his brother. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:02 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yes that is true..But thats because he's a gluton...Always drinking blood." He grinned as he looked to her before standing up and stretching slightly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:06 pm

she smiled, draining the tub before tugging him out of the bathroom'' well yea... think that is why he is fat.. '' she teased, looking over at him'' glad your not fat'' she teased, '' lucky for us the more he drinks doesn't mean he will get stronger.. that just comes with age it hink. am i right?"she nudged him slightly before smiling'' your looking a little tired you ok ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next