The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:17 am

sherry grinned slightly '' i am always careful, '' leaning up and lightly kissing him she glanced over at jay. '' well come on, we got a few hours and i don't want to stay out too long. '' since he had a car, she could easily get to and from the shop quickly .. '' we are going to have to clean out your car too jay. ''

Jay grimaced slightly before sighing. '' yea i know.. that poor car has had worse though'' he glanced at damon then looked over to kit and justin.. '' i will be back soon and i will see if i can find more of your stuff at the shop. '' he quickly followed sherry out of the house.starting up the car quickly and within minutes where already on their way to the shop.

Kit watched sherry and jay leave before looking to damon.. '' i would suggest locking your doors and definitely send the umm.. normals home.. '' she mumbled, '' didn't think justin would attract certain attention.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:27 am

He grinned as he kissed her back.." Alright then...I'll be right here." He says with a smile as he looked to Jay and to sherry as they left. Damon looked to her nodding his head.."Alright then." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side he dissappeared moveing as fast as he could locking all the doors before stopping and telling everyone they needed to clear out for the day before comming back.."Hes a telepath...His blood is like cat nip to vampires...I have more control then others...And I'm supprised that sherry didn't attack him..." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:33 am

she arched a brow, glancing up at him again , not too surprised by his speed'' probably because she already fed? both on me and you , and werewolf blood is definitely good in helping a younger vampire with control. don't know why, never really looked into it.. '' shrugged, glancing at justin every time he made a noise, she was still on edge, feeling like something might happen if she so much as kept her attention off of him for to long. '' and i didn't think there was any more vampires in the city.. hell i didnt even know they could smell blood from like... hundreds of miles away.. seriously i figured it was only weres who had a good sense of smell. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:36 am

He looked to her..."THat could be it." He says with a smile as he then cocked hsi head to the side..."THere are no other vampires in this town...THe small town about 50 miles from here as a few...But their the ones I worry about." He says as he looked to her.."THeir older and stronger then I am." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:45 am

she frowned, '' didn't think that was possible but alright.. i will keep an eye on then.. got a few hours till daylight, i can stay awake till then anyways. '' she didn't move from her spot next to justin, just shifted her weight a little and leaned against the back of the couch.'' that reminds me.. if you or anyone that comes here has anything that can deliver an electrical shock to me or justin you need to get them taken away or fixed or whatever.. being shocked even from a taser messes with our senses. .. '' running a hand through her hair and rubbing the back of her neck she frowned'' i will have to think later to see if you got anything else that might harm us.. not much , but there is a few. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:45 pm

He looked to her.."Oh it is." He says with a smile as he then looked to her..."I you need to sleep...Sleep...I'll be in here." He says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side..."Tasers or electrical devices...Well none of thoes are here." He says with a smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:51 pm

she grunted'' just saying, last time i was shocked, well. lets just say it sucked balls.. '' muttered , arching a brow when she said she needed to sleep she shook her head'' not right now.. too damn worried to sleep... you might have to knock me out or something.. '' she looked back at justin, rolling on her side now before relaxing. she leaned down a little to press her ear to his chest for a second to hear his punctured lung.. '' well.. his breathing is less gurgled, its starting to work.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:57 pm

He looked to her and chuckled..."I understand..." He says with a smile as he then grinnd sligtly..."Alright then.....No I'm not gonna knock you out." He says as he htne looked to her..."THats good" He says with a smile as he sat down in a chair.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:09 pm

she grinned slightly as she glanced at him.'' not like you can try anyways.. and yes it is very good. '' she mumbled, lifting the bandages up a little just to check the wounds.. '' still a bit red.. you wouldn't happen to have any antibiotics would you? doesn't have to be a pill could be a shot too.. '' she frowned, checking the wound from his chest.. '' healing quick is one thing but keeping infections out is another.. especially since that knife didn't look too clean.''

Sherry was quick to get the cleaning supplies out of the closet at the shop, handing a container of bleach to jay. '' come on. this will get rid of all the smell and stains and what not.. i saw a hose in the back as well. so it will be easy to rinse it down the street drains. '' she eyed the dried blood on the window before getting another cleaning bucket with spray bottles, she was trying to keep an eye on the time to make sure they didn't stay too long.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:28 pm

He nodded his head..."Yes I do what do you need." He sasy as he looked to her standing up..."I have plenty of medical supplies." He says wti ha smile
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:33 pm

she glanced up at him'' just enough antibiotics for him.. errmm.. lets see.. '' she had to figure out his weight that was for sure, sitting up she looked him over, trying to guess it then adding in his healing rate, '' i would say atleast one needle full.. just to fight off infections. or if its in a pill form i am going to say.... a day or two worth . about.. geez. judging his weight.. i am gonna say .. the highest ones you got. '' she scratched the back of her head still thinking.. '' i am sure you got stuff for normal humans so the highest ones you got will take a bit of the edge out of it.. to get some made for weres only well.. like i said i am going to have to take a visit to my father.. '' she wrinkled her nose slightly '' i am not going to like that visit thats for sure. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:16 pm

He looked to her..."Needle would work better." He says with a smile as he listened to her alittle before dissappearing comming back with a needle..."Alrighty here ya go." He says as he then cocked his head to the side...."Why won't you like the visit from your father?" He asks
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 pm

((you no on msn : ( ))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:20 pm

(( lol didn't know i had to be. i will hop on now XD ))

She took the needle from him before turning justin slightly so she could get to his arm, giving him the shot quickly she broke the needle before tucking it into her bag for disposal later.. '' because he likes to try and rule my life and tell me who i can hang out with and when.. i am not some little girl no more but he doesn't seem to see that.. '' tucking the blanket around justin again she sighed.. '' he is a big bully for the most part and doesn't like me hanging around those that he doesn't like or approve of.. typical alpha shit... '' she glanced at him before shrugging'' i forgot you wouldn't know things like that. your not exactly a wolf yourself. but then again i am sure vampires have a similar issue. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:23 pm

He looked to her watching as she game Justin the shot..."So in other words you think he won't like Justin." He says cocking his head to the side..."With vampires power comes with age." He says with a smile.."I'm not too old but old enough." He says with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:25 pm

she gave a slight laugh. '' that about sums it up and its only because he didn't pick justin.. he only approves of the ones that he usually picks.. and those usually have about well.. the high and mighty attitudes and what not.. '' she shrugged as she looked him over.. '' come to think of it. how old are you? .. '' she got the feeling he was distracting her and for some reason she was letting him.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:27 pm

He nodded his head.."I'm sure he will understand.." He says as he looked to her..."My age...Really I stopped counting...So i would say about 200 years or so." he says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."If Justin turns out good...I'm sure your father would be happy with him." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:35 pm

she frowned'' damn thats old.. '' looking him over again she grinned'' still look like your maybe in your late teens or something, ah well.. hmm maybe your right'' she glanced at him arching a brow slightly '' and with his little fun gifts.. might be a bonus .. entice him a little more.. '' she glanced at the clock and frowned'' they should be done by now.. from what jay said there wasn't a whole lot of blood or whatever.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:37 pm

He looked to her..."Geee thanks." He syas as he looked to her...."I think your father will be pleased." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side...."They will be back soon." He says with a smile as he looked to Justin and then back to the door.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:41 pm

she eyed him slightly , narrowing her eyes. '' stop doing that your making me nervous. '' getting up she paced slightly , she couldn't hold still, it was hard waiting, she hated waiting but atleast she knew that justin was responding to the stuff she had given him.. '' well atleast we got the house to ourselves.. means i won't be too destracted.

Jay was the first one in the door followed by sherry who had an arm full of bags.. '' back.. got the place cleaned up though you might want to stay out of it for a few days. smells strong of bleach.. , cleaned my car out as well. '' he glanced at damon'' didn't see anyone but i suggest you still be on guard.. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:45 pm

He grinned ash e looked to her..."Sorry." He says as he looked to her.."yes that is true." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side watching her get up and then pace..."You should relax." He says as he looked to her before looking back as Sherry came threw the door..."I'll keep a watch out." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:51 pm

kit rolled her eyes as she glanced at him.. '' really if it was sherry in the same situation would you relax?" eyeing the bags sherry had she took them from her before digging through them. '' well you atleast got everything i need for the next few days. '' putting the things back in her bag she set them aside.. '' you know... now your saying there is another potential threat i am not sure if justin should be out running once he shifts.. the first shift won't have him that strong just yet, he has to get used to it. ''

sherry shrugged slightly as she glanced around.. '' shouldn't be that bad.. i mean.. this place is protected, not many vampires wouldn't come around i don't think, they are a bit territorial and some may be a little hesitant to come into anothers territory.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:53 pm

He looked to her..."No....your right..." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."You just worry too much is all..." He says with a smile as he looked to her.."We are teritorial." He says with a grin

Justin groaned slightly rolling over on his good side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:58 pm

kit glanced over at justin immediately before relaxing when she realized he was only rolling over.. '' uh huh.. think vampires are worse then wolves about territory.. '' she glanced over at jay and frowned, finally realizing a few things'' and why the hell are you not freaking out about this?"

Jay blinked, giving an innocent look as he shrugged.. '' i dunno.. i like weird stuff i guess.. '' he grinned, glancing over at damon.. '' i will be up in the room if you need me.. '' he was trying to avoid an interrogation though he knew one would come soon enough.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Damon grinned slightly..."Possibly." He says wit ha smile as he then glanced over to Jay as well before looking back to Kit before shaking his head..."Sleep...YOur gonna wear your self down." He says as he then looked to Sherry..."You smell like bleach." He says with a chuckle.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next