The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 3 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:54 pm

He smiles as she leaned against his hand.."a scars nothing at least im still alive..but the two that did this won't be for long." he says grinning as she nipped his hand.."I know a mistake I'll never do again.." he says with a smile as he looked to her kissing her back.."I agree:" he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 3 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:01 pm

she took in a deep breath before relaxing as she nuzzled his neck. '' hmmm i agree on that one but not tonight hun. we stay here tonight, damon say's we have to be careful, apparently your blood can attract alot of umm.. unwanted attention.''she kissed him again before moving to get up'' you hungry? think sherry made some stuff last night before they went to bed, it should be in the fridge.. possibly soup or something. i really wasn't paying any attention to what she was doing.. more worried about you.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:29 pm

He grinned as she nuzzled his neck..."Sounds good to me." He says as he then cocked his head to the side.."I'm guessing other vampires." He says as he looked to her kissing her back..."Starving." He sasy with a smile as he sat up wincing slightly...."I'm fine don't worry about me." He says.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:13 pm

she nodded slightly '' yea other vampires,, geez this town is crazy enough, we don't need any more of those. '' she mumbled, heading straight for the kitchen before pulling out the stuff that sherry had made'' hmm homemade chicken and dumplings.. wow.. wonder where she learned how to make this stuff.. '' it smelled good to her, making two bowls of the stuff she headed them up before bringing him his as she sat down. '' i am allowed to worry so stop telling me not to. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:19 pm

He looked to her..."I agree." He says with a smile as his nose instantly smelled the food making his stomach growl..."Ohhhh it smells good." he says with a smile as she brought the food..."Alright alright...I still feel bad about all that." He says as he took his bowl and started to eat. "Hmm this is good." He grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:20 pm

she arched a brow as he dug into his food, shaking her head she grinned when she heard his stomach go off'' sounds like your appetite is already there.. and its alright. '' taking a few bites of her food she grinned'' definitely need to tell sherry its good. so then... think your gunna be up to your first shift tonight?" she slid a glance over to him before taking a few more bites of the food, she was starving, having not eaten all day.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:48 am

He grinned as he looked to her..."Yup..feels like I havent ate for a week." He says with a grin as he ate some more before looking to her."Yes that we do." He says as he then cocked his head to the side..."I hope so.." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:10 am

she finished her food before taking her bowl to the sink.. '' well was only wondering, considering your going to shift whether your up to it or not. the full moon doesn't wait for anyone you know. '' she stretched , wincing slightly before sighing. '' yuck.. been sleeping in just one spot for too long i think.. '' rubbing her back she headed back to the fold out bed before sitting down again. looking him over slowly.'' they sent everyone home that is well.. normal.. so its just us here .''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:08 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."I know." He says as he looked over to her as she came back..."THats good then." He grinned as he then nodded finishing his food
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:19 pm

she took his empty bowl before reaching down to take a hold of his hands'' stand up, i need to make sure your ok other then the soreness and what not.. though i think you should be ok. i gotta make sure.'' she was waiting, being patient and not wanting to rush him to stand up.

Jay yawned as he came running down, his long hair not in a tie this time as he glanced over at the two, his eyes still sleepy as he yawned again'' well looky there.. big boy's up. . how do you feel?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:50 pm

He looked to her as she took the bowl from his hands..."Alright then." He says as he moved to the side of the fold out bed and went to stand up wincing slightly.."Just alittle swore is all." He says as he looked to Jay..."Hopefully soon..I'll be back to 100%"
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:07 am

Jay grinned'' i don't doubt it.. though you owe me.. staining up my poor car all like that'' he teased, finger combing his hair a little as he looked him over'' soreness is expected, though i expect within the end of the night it will be gone.. errm.. well if kitten over there doesn't make it worse by umm romping around on you ''

Kit glared over at him, resisting the urge to throw something at jay's head for calling her kitten again'' stop that.. and don't make me come over there and hurt you .. '' she grumbled, turning her gaze back to Justin. sliding her hands over him slowly just to see which area was the most sore. though she knew most of it would be in his chest where the knife had gone in.. '' atleast your lungs are all healed up, i didn't even hear any more gurgling noise which means you have no more hole in your lung.. and since your breathing better it means your lung inflated again all on its own. means we don't have to poke you with any nasty needles'' she grinned slightly. '' but all in all.. think jay is right, by the end of the night you should be good. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:19 pm

He looked to Jay and shook his head..."I do owe you...And if she wants to romp around on me thats fine with me." He grinned as he looked to Kit winceing as her hand moved over where the knife penatrated.."Yeah thats sore." He says as he then nodded his head..."Good I hate needles." He says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:08 pm

she arched a brow as she looked over at him. '' behave you,, and i barely even touched it you big baby.. '' she teased before letting him sit back down. '' i am sure jay was kidding, you don't owe him a thing, his car is old and needed a cleaning out anyways, no telling how many undies where in there.. ''

Jay nearly choked on his drink in laughter. '' hey , thats not nice. i don't keep undies in my car. geez. '' he teased, reaching over to poke kit before looking over at him.. '' get me pizza and we call it even. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:35 pm

He grinned.."it's still sore." he says with a chuckle as he sat back down.."sounds like a deal to me." he grinned as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:39 pm

Kit rolled her eyes as she glanced at jay'' yea i am sure you keep other dirty things in that car., i would be too afraid to touch them'' she grinned as she glanced over at justin.. '' well thats up to you .. sun should be going down soon. want to go outside for a while if your up to it?"

Jay grinned, '' i am not saying a word on that.. ooo goody pizza tonight yay. '' he stretched before picking one of the seats to sit on.. '' sherry and damon said they would come and check on you once they get up. so don't go to far. i think sherry wants to see something special or something. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:07 pm

Justin grinned as he looked to her."going oh side sounds good to me." he says with a grin as he looked to Jay.."alright then just tell them we will be outside." he says with a smile as he looked back to kit.."lead the way babe." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:15 pm

Jay grinned, stretching out'' i will be here, i am just gonna sit here and finish my drink and possibly get my lazy butt up and do something later. ''

Kit rolled her eyes before sliding her arm around Justin's waist just to walk with him. '' your always lazy unless you want something jay. '' she poked one of his bare feet before moving past him to the back porch.. '' you know..i could definitely live out here if it meant you not getting hurt any more.. '' looking up at him she lightly nipped his shoulder. '' lemme know if you want to do something. well before the sun goes down that is.. cause once that moon comes up your pretty much running on instinct. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:19 pm

He grinned as kit put her arm around him as they walked...he then chuckled as she nipped his shoulder..."well I know what I would like to do..but I believe I'm too sore for that.." he winked with a grin as heblooked to her..."so then..that means when I turn every thing will be on instinct...alright." he says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 pm

she grinned'' yea your too sore for that.. and pretty much, mainly it will be. oh my gosh go running in the woods type of thing'' grinned as she let him sit on the porch on one of the chairs. '' or if your frisky i may end up having a hard time keeping your nose to yourself.. heh. you could be hungry too. i doubt that you will be.. vicious or anything. not unless it was someone you don't like or something. '' she glanced up at the sky which was already getting a little dark as the sun slowly sank. '' hmm still a little cool out. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:33 pm

He looked to her with a grin.."I see.." he says as he then cocked his head to the side..."frisky huh...I think it would be weird gettin it on in our wolf forms." he says as he then cocked his head to the side.."what if I am mean?" he asks her curiously as he sat Down looking to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:08 pm

she laughed softly and shook her head'' highly doubt we would get it on in our wolf forms hun.. hmmm dunno. but like i said, i doubt your mean, you will most likely be like me. excited, curious, wanting to run or hunt the deer in the woods.but we shall see.. and i am sure damon can handle you if your mean. '' moved over to him and sat down. stretching out slowly '' i think i can handle you if your mean. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:22 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."I see." he says as he cocked his head to the side..."I Dunno whos to say you can handle me as a big bad wolf." he grinned sticking his tongue out at her as she sat beside him..
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:33 pm

she laughed softly and arched a brow, looking up at him, '' don't stick your tongue out unless you plan on using it hun.. '' she teased, nudging him slightly '' hmmm as for me being able to handle the big bad wolf.. i think i can.. '' nudged him slightly as she glanced at the sky again. '' hmm besides i am sure we will find out soon enough anyways, in about oh say.. an hour and a half or something?" she slid a look to him again, looking him over slowly '' do you feel any different or what?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:59 pm

He looked over and grinned.."only if you want me too." he winked as he then looked up at the sky.."well see if I turn out to be one." he says as he then looked back to her..."I feel fine anxious but ok." he says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next