The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 4 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:04 pm

she grinned'' anxious huh.. well thats a first, think anyone else would have been nervous or something. '' teased, leaning against him and lightly kissed his cheek. sliding her hand into his and linking their fingers together. '' hmm well there's alot of things that i want but can't have at the moment. '' leaning back and glancing up at the sky again she grinned. '' but a good run with you tonight is one of them that i think i can get.. '' she glanced back towards the house, tilting her head slightly '' think the others are up. i am hearing movement upstairs. ''

sherry yawned she was up , but still a bit sleepy as she stretched.. she knew the sun was still a little up, but it was down enough that she could move around the house.. '' hmm come on hun, get up'' she grinned, nudging him before slowly slipping out of the bed.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved)) - Page 4 Empty Re: victim of fate ((mature, r. reserved))

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:09 pm

He looked to her.."and what are thoes things?" he asks her curiously as she kissed his cheek and linked their fingers together."going on a run with you sounds fun.." he says with a smile.."and imam alittle nervous but more anxious." he says with a smile as he then nodded his head.."yup I hear movement as well." he says with a smile

Damon groaned rolling over..."I'm up I'm up.." he says as he looked over before sitting up and stretching slightly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:15 pm

she grinned, '' ahh well.. the romping around was one, but not going to happen tonight.. hmmmm win a bunch of money... gee its alot of things'' grinned as she got up and stretched, '' sounds like they will be out here soon. '' she was anxious now,couldn't sit still so she moved about the porch , shoving things aside to a corner and out of the way leaving the hot tub and then the chairs they where sitting on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:46 pm

(( gah time to go to work, i will post in the morning and when i get up like always Razz ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:38 pm

He grinned as he looked to her..."thought so." he says with a smirk as he cocked his head to the side looking to her.."you seem pretty excited I guess." he says with a chuckle as he eyed her curiously.."or your worried I won't turn out right." he says with a chuckle
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:01 pm

she snorted'' no no , just a bit excited.. i guess.. '' she slid a glance to him before leaning against one of the railings of the porch.. '' haven't changed anyone you know.. so this is all new to me. '' frowned slightly before groaning.. '' damn.. .. well dad gets one of his wishes '' she grumbled before grinning.. '' he hated the fact that i preferred erm... others rather then the wolves he picked. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:58 pm

He looked to her and grinned.."I see." he says with a smile as he then cocked his head tithe side.."so I'm guessin i get to meet him and be nudist by him?" he asks curiously
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:16 pm

she arched a brow slightly '' nudist? since when are you a nudist? , and i highly doubt you will meet him just yet, not unless he is forced to come down here, he don't like cities and i don't like going back home. simple as that. '' grinned as she moved over to him , leaning down and lightly kissed him.. '' don't worry bout my dad.. though i am pretty sure he may already know about you , knowing him, he probably has someone watching me or something. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:26 pm

((stupid phone that's supposed to be judged lol sorry bout that))

He laughed slightly cocking his head to the side. He then kissied her back and grinned.."is he really that protective over you?" he asked her with a chuckle as he looked to her.."well when meet him I hope i don't disappoint him." he says with a smile as he pulled her into his lap wincing slightly.."cause I wouldn't wanna have to kick his ass in order to keep you to my self." he grinned
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:33 pm

(( lol its all good))

she laughed relaxing on his lap as she looked him over.. '' stop that, your going to hurt yourself again'' she had caught his wince but knew he wouldn't reopen anything since it was already nearly healed. shifting her head a little she relaxed carefully against him before resting her head on his shoulder'' hmmm a young thing like you kick the ass of and older more.. experienced were.. huh .. i would seriously like to see that if it didn't have the possibility of you hurting yourself. '' she teased, half closing her eyes, definitely comfortable sitting on his lap, she didn't feel that anxious any more.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:44 pm

He grinned.."I'm fine." he says with a chuckle as he then laughed.."don't have any faith in me huh?" he grinned as he cocked his head to the side reaching up and brushing some hair from her face before leaning up kissing her neck softly before moving down to her collar bone nibbling softly. He figured if anything he could tease her since he was alittle too sore to get it on.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:51 pm

she sucked in a breath and half closed her eyes as she squirmed slightly '' uh huh. i didn't say that.. your new at this though and my dad well, he has plenty of fights under his belt and hasn't lost one yet, its why he is... well as you say the leader of our little group. well the big boss anyways.. '' grinned as she reached up and lightly tugged on his hair'' your teasing me. that is not very nice.. hmmm just wait. your first change will have you more healed up then anything.. still may be a tiny bit sore but even that would go away soon.'' grinned, glancing at the door and spotted Sherry in one of the windows'' sun is nearly gone. i can already see the moon a little. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:02 pm

He looked to her and grinned when she tugged his hair lightly.."hmm but your enjoying it." he smirked as he looked to the window as well."that they are." he says as he cocked his head to the side.."so how much time do we have unroll I turn?" he asks her with a grin as he kissing her shoulder softly
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:07 pm

she grinned'' definitely enjoying it.. '' squirming slightly she grinned.. '' well , you should be feeling some of it right about now. i know i am already wanting to shift and go running.. i am just waiting on you . '' nuzzled his neck lightly , nipping back, going to tease him just as much as he was teasing her.. '' think thats why sherry is staring out the window. she don't want to miss your change. '' teased, , stretching slightly before nipping his ear playfully.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:16 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."I see I feel somthing just don't know what it is exactly.." be says grinning as she nuzzled his neck and nipped.."so your saying I'm too slow." he teased as he cocked his head got the side grinned as she nipped his ear.."what if I don't change?" he asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:24 pm

she snorted'' your not slow. besides, it would suck if the first change where that fast, it would give ya such a shock i think.. '' grinned as she got up, tugging him up slightly '' you will change, i have no doubt about that, now come on. i think we can take a little walk towards the woods. may help you a bit, , don't worry about sherry she will most likely come out and what not just to see.. either that or we can pounce on her later'' she grinned.. '' all she wants to see is what you look like.. '' leaning down to pull off her shoes she tossed them aside before going off the porch.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:30 pm

He looks to her and grinned.."I see." he says with a smile as he then watched her get off the porch.."right behind ya." he says as he followed her walking beside her.."I have a feeling this is gonna be very uncomfortable." he says as he looked over to her with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:38 pm

she shrugged as she eyed his shoes before looking up at him..'' only a little bit.. might be a little more uncomfortable if you keep your shoes and clothing on. '' grinned, nudging him slightly the further they got she stopped a little bit in order to pull off her clothing, folding them up and laying them aside.. '' and don't you dare making any nudist crack remarks on me or i swear i will bite you in the ass'' grinned, sticking her tongue out at him before she shifted quickly , shaking her fur out before stretching slowly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:54 pm

He grinned as he looked to her.."I see." he says watching her pulling her clothing off.."oh I won't." he grinned as he started to pull his clothing off as well...he looked to her as she shifted...she was a pretty wolf that's for sure. He looked up at the moon his eyes glowing a golden color..he then mouttered slightly.."this is weird." he says as his body started to shift..he closed his eyes groaning sightly as his body took form before jet black hair with silver streaks burst around him. He rears back and let out a loud howl before looking to kit one of his eyes was black and the other bluish white. He looked to her standing up he was eaisly about double her size. He walked over to her nuzzling her
neck before he heard the snapping of a twig and scampering feet of a rabbit. He took off into the woods eaisly catching the rabbit but not kiing it just holding it down with his paw watching as it tried to get away.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:01 pm

she watched his shifting carefully , slightly surprised by the fact his eyes where two different colors. tilting her head slightly she studied him before relaxing when he came over to nuzzle her.closing her eyes she relaxed, not too surprised that he was bigger then her, but when he took off she blinked in surprise before following him, giving a slight growl of enjoyment before stopping in her tracks, eyeing the squealing rabbit he had pinned down. you know.. its not nice to torment your food.. your gonna give the poor thing a heart attack. sitting down before laying down completely she rested her head on her paws, eyeing the rabbit, though her appearance of calm was just an illusion, the moment he released the rabbit, she would take off after it.. that is.. if he released it. atleast you have no problem hunting.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:07 pm

He looked back at her giving her a wolfish grin before letting go of the rabbit but when she went after it he pounced on her playfully wrestling her to the ground nipping at her ears before jumping of her and shaking his fur out before taking of running deeper into the woods dodging trees and jumping over fallen ones before stopping at the creek lapping up the water
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:11 pm

she yelped in surprise when he tackled her right in the middle of her running after the rabbit, squirming under him and nipping at his paws when he went for her ears, she grinned back before watching him take off again,giving him a few minutes she shot off after him ,only making a split second decision before slamming into him, shoving him into the stream before backing up, giving him a wolfish grin as she lowered her head, daring him to come and play. lucky for us damon made sure there where no bears on his land before he put the fencing up.. i already checked that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Justin hit the water and smirked slightly standing up in it before shaking what water was on him off...before grinning again his lighter colored eye glowed blue and then water shot out like a stream before went after her again nudging her with his head as he ran by her taking off as fast as he could.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:19 pm

she yelped, jumping to the side as the water shot off at her, blinking in surprise she shook her head oh yea your definitely different. taking off after him again, enjoying the wind moving through he fur as she went full speed, after a few minutes she skidded to a stop tilting her head slightly and sniffing the air, freezing instantly as she glanced around.. i smell cat... and not the domestic kind either. that was definitely odd, last time she was out here she didn't smell anything other then deer and smaller creatures, now it seemed another predator had joined them, she didn't feel threatened or anything but she didn't want to accidentally piss off the cat.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Justin smirked slightly smelling the air..it didn't seem to bother him that was for sure he took off running up a tree and jumping onto a good sized branch laying down on it and looking to kit.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next