The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter and The Thief

2 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Hunter and The Thief - Page 12 Empty Re: Hunter and The Thief

Post by questor Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:31 pm

As the hours passed in the rooms with Alicia and Casha and the with Kat and the kittens, the plane from Europe arrived in New York. Darious kept Camilla close to him as they disembarked. The airport at JFK was even more impressive then the one that they had boarded the plane in. The lights, the advertisements, food courts and the like were all so much more elaborate that she was dazzeled and in wonderment of. Darious smiled and kept her moving to the next terminal where they would catch the flight to Los Angels. From there she could see the lights of the city. The tall skyscrapers and the many lights. It was something she had never seen before.

"You will have to get use to all of this. Los Angels is much like this but not as crowded. I am hoping that your mother and those with her will be able to help you integrate in to the modern world." Darious told her.

"But father will you not be there with me?" she asked worriedly.

"For a time yes. but do not forget our friends at the carnival. I can not leave them alone. But have no fear my little one. I will not be far away. Perhaps what is needed for them is a change of secenery. If I can get it arranged, perhaps I can bring everything over here and travel the wonderous United States." he grinned.

Soon enough they were on the way once more and by the next day they were landing in Los Angels and Darious and Camilla were in a cab heading for the mansion. As the new day broke and everyone began rising around the place no one had any idea that they were going to have more visitors. Especially the guards at the front gate. As the cab arrived, the lycans there sniffed the air and had puzzled looks on their faces. Then when they looked inside and saw Camilla they were confused even more.

One went inside the guard shack and called it up to the mansion. "Uhhhh, is the one called Alicia still there? " when the confirmation came back, he looked at the passengers in the cab. "Well need permission to send two people up. One looks like her to be her sister."

Anubis was awakened by a knock on the door. He got up and answered it. "Sir two people wanting to come up. One is said to be the spitting image of the one called Alicia. The other, well he has a very odd smell about him. He is not human, lycan, nor is he a vampire."

At this news he raised a brow and turned to look at Casha. "Bring them up and keep a close eye on them." he told the messenger and shut the door. He sighed and shook his head. More?" He got dressed and went down stairs grabbing Gabe as they went. The noise of everyone moving about like something was going on woke Dante up and had him out of his rooms in a robe. Stopping a servant he got the word on what was going on. He watched from the balcony of the staircase in the entranceway of the mansion and with him was Abfret.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Casha was up also and quickly making her way to the landing in her dressing gown and slippers. Seconds after that, she was downstairs. She stood next to Gabe and stared at him with shock almost. "You heard then." He said to her. She nodded and moved passed him to view the car coming up the long drive. "Someone should go get Alicia." Gabe called, but Casha shook her head.
"Not yet, Gabe." She said firmly, "That poor woman's been through enough already. I've only just got through to her, so I need her out of it until I can verify the truth." Making sure her robe was secure and decent, she made for the front parlour and waited.

After watching the pair get out of the car, Casha was stunned to see just how much this other woman looked like her new friend. "Could she really be?" She asked herself quietly as they were led up to the door and were met by Gabe. Gabe looked them up and down briefly. "My name is Gabe. I am head of security here."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Darious got out of the cab first and then helped Camilla out. They both looked around at at the security at the mansion and then at Anubis, Gabe and Casha. Darious looked at Gabe and said, "I am Darious and this is Camilla. We are here to see Alecia." Then he looked over at Anubis and Casha. He gave them both a slight bow. "I have heard and read a lot about the two of you of late."

Abfret and Dante came down stairs. As soon as Abfret saw Darious he stopped and growled. At the same time Darious looked past Anubis and Casha and saw Abfret and a growl issued from his throat. "Demon." Darious snarled. "Anglic." Abfret growled.

Anubis rolled his eyes and stepped between the two. "Neutral ground here." he said with a commanding voice.

Frenchy came out of nowhere his eyes wide and excited. Dante had a hold of Abfret's arm and Camilla tugged on Darious'.

"What is going on?" came Nicholas' voice from the top of the stairs. He looked down at looked to be a very tense situation.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Casha also put herself in between the two fractious elements with Anubis and lifted her chin. "You heard the King." She said with as much commanding as Anubis had done. "This is neutral ground. I will not see bloodshed in my house from either of you, is that clear gentlemen?" Gabe was quick to lock and load, expecting a fight. And then worst to happen still, Nicholas came downstairs. With a quick nod from Gabe, two lycans moved in on him and blocked his view. Casha held her hands up slightly, seeing that the tensions were not fading enough for her liking. "I said, that's enough. Both of you back down or I will force you." Several of the lycans gulped slightly, remembering just how vicious their queen could be and even Gabe gave a shudder.
"I would take her advice." He warned Darious quietly. "She don't like being messed with, my friend." His eyes then turned to Abfret and he coughed loudly. "Hey!" He demanded, "Knock it off, Abfret, knock it off. He ain't here for a fight and neither is she, so enough already."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Abfret snarled but stood there and made not threatening move. Darious did the same but you could see that things were not quite settled between the two. Hated enemies in the same room after centuries of warfare, death and hidding. "Remember why we are here." Camilla told Darious. He took a deep breath and patted her hand on his arm.

He gave a slight bow with a sweep of and arm and nod to Casha. "As you wish my lady. Now if we may talk with Alecia. I think you can see why it may be important."

Nicholas would not have it being blocked from what was going on. He jumped up and did a sumersault in the air, landing down below. As he looked up from his acrobatics his eyes went wide and his knees became weak.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:08 pm

Gabe was instantly on Nicholas and leaned down to help the man before he actually fell over. "Easy, fella." He whispered quietly, "Don't go nuts just yet, Casha needs to speak with them first, find out what the fuck is going on. So just chill, ok? And keep it quiet from the missus. Casha don't want her knowing just yet, wants things cosher first."

Casha looked Darious up and down again and then quickly led them into the parlour. She was stunned by the young woman with him. So much like Alicia, it was frightening. Nicholas' genes it seemed were meagre at best! "Well, I can see that for myself." She said with some surprise, "But there won't be any talking with her just yet. There's a few facts I need to know before I put that poor woman through more trauma. You understand this, don't you?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:51 pm

Darious and Camilla followed Casha into the pallor and Anubis followed and closed the door behind him. He didn't want any thing to disturb them. "Alright start talking." he told Darious.

"My name is Darious and as now you all know I am an Anglic." He closed his eyes and before the three of them he changed. He stood there in his clothes but there was a pair of feathery wings protruding on his back, and his hair was blond instead of black. Camilla's eyes went wide at it. Evidently she had never seen his true form, even though she knew he was not human. "Some time ago I was being hunted by an organization of holy men."

At that Anubis groaned. Casha's grandfather was apart of that order, and he was in the mansion. He twas tolerating Abfret quite well but that was because of his relation to Dante.

"I came upon a place that seemed to have just been burned down and was searching the ruble for anything I could use to disguise myself with. A woman came and I hid she seemed frantic and she was heavy with child. There seemed something odd about her a scent but she looked quite human. Suddenly she was attacked by a group of men. She fought like no human I had ever seen fight. Then I realized she had been tainted by demon blood. I watched from my hiding spot that was close to where they battled.

The men got her down and cut the child from her and threw it to the side, right were I was hiding. They could not see me and they were preoccupied so I took the child and escaped where I could get the child to take its first breath and stop the bleeding from the umbellicord. That child was Camilla here. Later I went back but no one was there. There was a lot of blood but no bodies. I figured that the hunters had killed the vampiress and taken the body away, along with their dead. I raised her as I started a carnival of abnormals. Not long ago I found pictures of the one Called Alecia and her strange way of dressing in 19th century clothing. It seems Camilla has the same desire, and their looks as I can see in your faces are the same. So I brought her here hoping that I could reunite them."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:56 pm

Casha took a deep breath and blew it out very carefully. "That's some story, Darious." She said honestly and then began to move around Camilla. Clearly, this made the girl very nervous, but Casha kept a polite distance. "She has the looks and the style." She admitted, "But I don't sense much of Alicia in her at all and I don't smell anything in her blood that relates them." Her eyes flashed to darious. "I would be very careful now, Angelic." She warned, "Alicia Latimer has been through enough this last few decades and the last thing she needs is some sick joke destroying what little of her self worth I've managed to give back to her. If this is indeed her child, why does she have nothing to actually connect to Alicia beyond her looks and her style of clothes?"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:10 pm

"I have had to keep her safe from hunters as I have my other friends of the Carnival." He told Casha. I think you know how hard it is to hide at times, especially with well trained hunters that seem to be able to smell you out. That meant I had to create illusions, powerful enough to fool the vampire hunters and those that hunted my kind. Like you saw I can maintain the illusion that even fooled you that I looked completely human. Except for another Anglic or Demon that is. He moved behind Camilla and again closed his eyes and there was a shimmering in the air and when he opened his eyes again, "Now see what you sence."

Anubis noticed a change in her scent. It was that of Alecia and Cain. Since Alecia was Cain's creation they had scents that were alike yet a bit different. But Camilla was identical to Alecia. He looked at Casha and nodded.

"But the only way to be sure is for the two to meet. A mother will know her child, as I am sure you are well aware of, and I am hoping that Camilla will feel the same bond when they meet. I can only imagine the turmoil, anger, hurt and sorrow that Alecia has gone through over the centuries. But to bring these two together after such a long time I hope I can make up for it."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:17 am

The air changed around Camilla and Casha was able to pick up what was missing from before. The two strongest scents were that of Alicia and Cain, but that was to be expected. Casha continued to hone her mind to find a third. That one was important as it linked everything else together. "Turn for me slowly." She asked of the young woman. Camilla obliged and held her arms out as she slowly turned on the spot. Though with a slightly confused look on her face. Casha closed her eyes and continued to smell and sense the woman. And there it was. It was faint, hardly there at all, but Casha could feel it in her blood. The trace of Nicholas that she had been looking for. Satisfied, Casha nodded and backed off. "She is who he claims her to be." She said openly then nodded her head towards the door. "Nicholas can come in first." She smiled as Gabe moved away to allow Nicholas entry to the room. "You may have guessed already, Nicholas." She said warmly, "But I think there is someone here you need to meet."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:36 am

Darious had no idea of who the real father of Camilla was, but by the look on the face of Nicholas he could only guess that he was her real father. This was even better then he could have hoped for. To him she would always be his daughter, but to have her real father there as well as her mother, now that was good. Anubis made the introductions. "Camilla, this is Nicholas your real father."

Nicholas was wide eyed, his mind raceing on what he should say and do. He had for so long never known that Alecia had been with child and only recently had been told that she had been killed by the hunters. "How?" tears began to run down his face as he approached Camilla slowly holding out trembling arms.

Anubis placed a hand on Casha's shoulder and sighed. "Looks like the family has grown a bit larger." he then smiled. Kat was suppose to be his sister and Dante her husband. Then there was Casha's mother and grandfather, Abfret a great uncle many times over to Dante. How they were going to fit Nicholas and Alecia into it all and now Camilla who was their daughter but looked the same age as Alecia was going to be something else. To the small community of lycans, vampires and other abnormals they would know the truth, but to the rest of the world they would have to make something up.

Nicholas took Camilla into his arms and hugged her tghtly, his whole body trembling. "Think Alecia should be brought down so that Darious can explain it all again to the two of them." Anubis told Casha and told Gabe to go fetch her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:41 am

Casha backed off and nodded in agreement. Being crushed in Nicholas' arms, Camilla could only stand there with her arms pinned to her side and her head pushed back again the front of his shoulder. It was a good thing she could control her breathing against the tightness of her corset or he might have suffocated her. She made no move to push him back, but she did stare at Darious with confusion for a few minutes. "You're my real father?" She asked in whisper. she looked nothing like him at all, or she thought she didn't.

upstairs, Gabe knocked on Alicia's door and quietly peered his head around. "Ms Latimer." He offered politely. Alicia looked up from her book but said nothing. "There is something downstairs that you need to see." He told her softly, "Something rather monumental." Alicia got out of her chair and moved towards the door. she still had that more relaxed atmosphere around her and breezed past Gabe towards the stairs.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:50 am

The servants all eyed Alecia as she came out of her room and down the stairs. They all had a feeling that either the woman that had been brought was a sister or some relation to her. They had not yet been informed of who Camilla was. Things like this seemed to be happening more and more around the place and they all were taking it quite well. This was not your typical rich man's place. It was more exciting.

Nicholas finally let Camilla go and stood back. "Apparently so." he whispered. "Though how......." he looked at Anubis and then at Darious.

Darious just smiled and nodded to Camilla when she looked at him. He turned as he heard the footsteps approaching. Nicholas stood now beside his daughter watching the door as it was opened for Alecia when she approached it.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:00 am

Casha moved when she heard Alicia coming and met the other woman at the bottom of the stairs. The woman looked confused, as though she sensed something not right. Casha made no attempt to deny it. "Alicia." she said quietly, "Something has happened."
"What is it?" Alicia asked carefully, "What's going on?"
Casha chewed her lip slightly and took her new friend to one side. "I need you to stay calm, my sister." She offered soothingly, "And I need you to answer me without thinking and without question. Can you do that?"
"Of course." Alicia promised.
Casha took another measured breath. "When did your daughter die?"
"The 19th of August, 1832." Alicia answered without hesitation.
"Did you bury her body?"
"In the local graveyard." She replied, "Under the Oak tree near the back hedge."
"Are you sure it was her body?"
Alicia lifted an eyebrow and turned her head slightly, "What are you getting at, Casha? I've told you this story in detail more than once. I found her burned bones in the rubble. I think I would know if it wasn't my baby."
"But you were distraught, Alicia and badly wounded. Are you sure your mind was absolute about her remains?"
Now Alicia was really confused and on the verge of becoming quite upset. "I want to know what's going on, Casha, right this minute!" She demanded.
Casha sucked on her fangs lightly, though still drew blood on her tongue. "What I will say to you, my sister, is something that could turn everything upside down. There is a man here, an Angelic and he's made some very bold claims about you and your daughter. I will let him explain it to you himself, but there is someone with him."
"Who?" Alicia asked quickly, "Get to the point." She was getting more than anxious.
Casha nodded and carefully took hold of Alicia's arms above the elbows. As a servant passed close and she called the man over. "Have everyone clear from the parlour except our guests, Nicholas and Anubis. Be quick." The man nodded and ran off to pass the message along. Casha then turned her eyes square with Alicia. "He claims that your daughter is alive and well."
Alicia's eyes went cold and she pulled away. "You jest with me, Casha, that is not fair."
"I would never do that." Casha said firmly, "You know me better."
"Then he is lying." Alicia said.
Casha shook her head, "I'm afraid not." She offered. "The woman with him is who he claims her to be, Alicia. Her name is Camilla. She has your blood and Nicholas' and she is the image of you. I have verified her myself."
"This is a trick, Casha." Alicia said coldly, "Angelics are known for their trickery and cruelty. I will not play along with this."
"He is not playing with you, Alicia. Nicholas is in there right now and even he can feel the truth in both of them."

In that instant, Alicia was running out of the door and towards the parlour. As promised, Gabe had cleared the room except for Nicholas and Anubis and when Alicia came running through the door, her heart was already thudding loud enough to hear. Then she spotted Camilla and it seemed to stop entirely. Casha arrived a few seconds later and stood behind her friend should she be needed. all the woman could do was stand and stare with her mouth open at the spectacle before her.......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:32 am

(I think Darious would also be there. He is the one that has to explain things to Alecia.)

As Alecia came through the door and stop dead in her tracks, Camilla stood there looking back at her, eyes wide with disbelief, confusion, and hope. Nicholas stood by her side, already convinced that Camilla was his daughter. He could sense the blood of Alecia flowing through her veins as well as the faint trace of him. He had a daughter. He was over joyed but yet sad at the same time. He had missed out on her growing up but she was alive and well and there.

Camilla licked her lips as she stared at the woman that looked identical to her. "Mother?" she whispered, her voice trembling.

Darious stood back and watched. It was indeed the same woman that he had saw fighting those long years ago. His heart ached, knowing that he had caused her so much pain, thinking her daughter dead. He only hoped that bringing them back together would help.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:37 am

That one word, one tiny little word that spilled from this woman's lips that made Alicia all but fall over herself in utter disbelief. she stared and stared while her sense all fired at once. Casha had been right. This woman, Camilla was definitely real. It took a mere instant before Alicia hoisted up her skirt and raced across the room. Then they dropped again as she swung them wide and then tight around Camilla. "My baby!" The pair slid to the floor in tears, "My baby girl! You're alive!" Alicia visibly trembled with misspent grief but also huge relief and love. It took several minutes before Alicia opened her eyes again and cast them up to Darious. She had only two words for this Angelic. "Thank you, oh, thank you!"

Still by the door, Casha felt tears of her own falling and she let them with a happy smile. After a minute or two, she moved forward to Anubis and took his arm. "Why don't we let them alone." She whispered. "This moment is not for us.".......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:58 am

Anubis smiled and nodded. This was a time for Nicholas and Alecia, Camilla, and Darious. He looked over at the Angelic. He had the look of releif and as if a weight had been lifted from him. He watched as Nickolas knelt down besides Alecia and Camilla and put an arm about each of them, tears of joy running down his face. Camilla was overwelmed with emotions. It seemed all three were crying as they held each other. She looked at Nicholas, "Father?" then at Darious smiling. She knew that she now was with her real parents. Oh they had alot of catching up to do.

As Anubis and Casha exited the room the foyer was crowed with servents, guards, Kat, Dante, Abfret, Mary and her father, Gabe, and Marla. All were looking at the two waiting to hear what they had to say.

Jacob wanted to know more about the Anglic. Abfret had told him about the Anglic when he came down to see what all the excitement was about. He had hunted demons and anglics in his youth. Not many were left he knew. Old records told that there had been hundreds of them long ago, but the battles between demons and anglics had reduced that number as had the hunters of his order. Abfret was a demon, but not like any he had taken out or had heard of. He was quite likeable once you got to know him. Now there was an Anglic in the mansion and he wondered what he was like, and what was going to happen with hated enemies in such close quarters.

"I will let Casha explain what has happened. I think I need to begin planning on building some small cottages on the property to house all the "New" families we are having here."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:46 pm

Casha looked at Anubis and offered him a warm smile, but then turned her eyes to the others and gave a small shrug, "Our family has grown again." she told them. "But it isn't my place to give the details. As and when Alicia and Nicholas are ready, introductions will be made. Until then, I would suggest we all leave them to it."

Inside the room, Alicia could barely breathe, let alone leave Camilla alone long enough to do the same. Her eyes met those of her once lover and fresh tears began to fall. "I never dreamt in a million lifetimes that this could be possible!" She cried as one hand reached out and touched his across his knuckles. "Please forgive me?"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:30 am

Abfret was not one to be left out on things. He moved through the shadows and into the room to hear everything. He was surprised by the Angelic's desire to protect a child that had demon blood running through her veins. Just like most demons would kill one with Angelic blood, Angelic's would do the same to those with demon blood. This Darious was different the the rest he guessed. So what did this mean, he wondered. He looked at Darious from the shadows. So close that he could have ripped him apart before anyone knew he was there. But he just looked and wondered, before pulling back and returning to the hallway.

Was it possible for a demon and angelic to get along, he shook his head trying to wrap his mind around that one.

Darious watched the reunion and his heart was glad yet sad at the same time. He saw Alecia reach across and touch Nicholas' hand and him take it in his squeezing it. This was more then he could have ever hoped for. Reuniting Camilla with her parents.

Nicholas took Alicia's hand and squeezed it as he nodded as she asked for his forgiveness. He could not speak, words would not come.

Frenchy of course was hopping on his feet wanting to get in there and make a report on everything. So much had happened in the last year or so that he had to ask Anubis for permission to have a couple others of the scribes come and assist him. They had a place down below in the basement of the mansion where they had set up their computers and been making their entries. Three unknown vampires, a demon and an angelic, a baby vampire and the Kittens. Their work was now expanded and Frenchy was so excited. No longer hiding and watching but in the middle of it all.

As Casha told everyone that Alicia and Nicholas would make the introductions, Anubis helped shoo everyone away to give them some time together. "What cover story shall be prepare for the press. We have to make one up for Alicia and Nicholas and now Camilla." Anubis asked Casha.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:00 am

Casha looked up at Anubis and smiled, "They are family." She said simply, "Amelia is in technical terms, your sister. Cain made her as he made you. Nicholas, I presume would claim her as wife like you did me and Camilla is their daughter. Anyway, I don't think they would claim much of the spotlight. Amelia is a private person and Nicholas will respect that. As for the Angelic, maybe an uncle or something? You're the head of the family, I'll leave it up to you." She leaned up and gave him a small kiss before giving a full smile to Gabriel's nurse. "There's my boy!" She cooed as the infant was handed over. After a few kisses, Casha shamelessly dropped the shoulder of her dress and began to feed him as she wandered through the house to the kitchen......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12