The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter and The Thief

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hunter and The Thief - Page 3 Empty Re: Hunter and The Thief

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Dante chuckled. He had a feeling that she would know just where to shop. "Well now that I think could be arranged, though I think Anubis is more a cash man." he watched her as she moved over to the couch and lounged on it, letting her tail and ears apear. "Yes a more relaxing atmospher. One can be themselves without worrying about others seeing them." He looked at the two servents putting things away. "So you are moving in here with me?" he moved over to the couch and sat down. "I made that good of an impression?" he reached over and caressed the side of her face.

Kat smiled up and touched his hand with her own. "I bagged this room long before you found it." She said, "It's closer to where MacKensie is, in case she needs my help with her wardrobe or something, but I'm more than happy to share it with you." She leaned up and kissed him tenderly....

He grinned and leaned forward and kissed her more deeply, moving his hand to the back of her head as he slipped his toung into her mouth and dueled with her toung.

Kat kissed him back and sighed lightly as the kiss went deeper. Her hands went to his sides and she leaned up just a little more. From his lips, she moved to his jaw, then his cheek and finally to his ear. "I take it you like the idea." She whispered as she nibbled on his earlobe....

He moved from her lips to her neck as she nibbled on his earlobe. "You could say that." he moved down more, letting a hand move down her body and over her hips and back up. "You don't mind?"" he asked her. She was after all still a married woman. He didn't know what her thoughts on the matter were.

Kat sighed again softly as his hands moved down her body and then back up again. "I don't mind at all." She cooed, "It's not like I'm not thoroughly enjoying this." She grinned and nipped at his neck. "Besides, I'm curios to see your face when you get my clothes off."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:25 am

Dante raised a brow at her comment and then chuckled. "Oh is that so?" he asked as he slowly began to undo her dress and slowly slip it down over her body. As he did he kissed his way down her neck and chest, and when her sweet tits were exposed he kissed them and flicked his toung over their nipples.

Kat began to purr in excitement as her tail flicked around to tease Dante. The dress fell away easily and he was shown the true form all the way down. Soft lines of honey coloured fur curled around her ribs and then down in a sweetheart shape below her navel. Under her primary breasts, four more tiny nipples could be seen against her skin, but were descreet and redundant. Slowly, she stood up and presented herself for his view. "You like?"...

Dante took a look at her. Different that was for sure. He was more use to soft skin then a light coating of fur, but she was a cat like abnormal. It would probably take him some time to get use to that. He stood up and moved around her and then stopod behind her putting his arms around her, his hands slowly moving up from her stomach to her firm tits.

Kat purred again and dragged her claws gently down his sides, then to his front where she opened up his shirt and slid it back. his hands felt tentative on her skin, well, more her fur then skin and she looked at him with bigh eyes. "Feels wierd, don't it." She purred. Her fur wasn't corse or stiff like that of a normal cat. it was soft and almost silken to the touch, carressing his fingerers.

"Yes, differnt." he said and kissed her neck. Definately was going to take some time to get use to. As he slowly squeezed her tits he drew her down to the couch and sat her beside him. One hand moved back down between here legs and began rubbing her pussy.

Kat curled her tail over dante's leg as his hand went between her legs. the tip of the tail flicked over his trousers as she purred again at him. She arched her back lightly and put her head back as her hand joined her tail and she began rubbing at the growth in his trousers.

Dante felt her hand on his hard cock. He chuckled, "I thnk something wants to be free of it's confinement." he slipped a finger up inside her pussy as his other hand squeezed one and then her other tit.

Kat purred deeper as he slid a finger up into her. His finger was hot and very wet instantly. "I agree." she said huskily and quickly snapped open the buttons with her fingers. seconds later her hand slipped in and she took a firm hold of his cock. she purred again loudly and then had to move. Turning to face him, she yanked his jeans down hard over his hips, almost pulling him off the sofa. Her demeanor changed completely and she had an almost ferral look about her as the deans were pulled down enough to free him. His shirt was pushed right back as she leaned right over him and straddled him.

It seemed she was quite in need to feel him inside of her. both hands came up to her tits squeezing them a bit hard. "You are anxious to fee me up inside you?" he asked her.

Kat grinned down at him as her claws raked gently over his muscular chest. She didn't answer him, simply purred as she lowered herself just enought to him to feel the hot wetness she had waiting for him. She lingered for a moment and then lifted herself back up. She was teasing him.

he grinned as she seemed to try and tease him. "I think that you are teasing yourself more then me, my dear." he chuckled and squeezed her tits some more. He brought one tit then the other to his mouth and flicked his toung over their hard nipples.

Kat purred as she lowered herself again just enought for him to feel. This time she lingered a little longer and gave a small wiggle of her hips. "Perhaps." she whispered as he flicked his tongue over a nipple "But well see how long I can do this before you can't take it anymore."

Dante laughed and grinned. "I thnk you will be driving yourself crazy." he could take what she was doing for awhile yet. but could she. Especially when he was squeezing her tits and suckleing on them. Back in the other room with Anubis and Mac, Anubis moved up behind her and put his arms about her. His hearing could hear what was going on down the way and he grinned.

Kat lowered her head to whisper in his ear, "You'd be surprised." she told him quietly, then just like that,l she lifte right up and stood back up again, pulling her tits painfully away from his wonderful mouth. she turned her back on him flicking him lightly across the chin with her tail. "Hows about you lose the clothes?" Down the Hall, Mac smiled and learned back into Anubis' embrase. She could hear Dante and Kat also and felt happy for him. Looing in the mirror up at Anubis' smile, she almost knew what was going through his mind, but made no move to entice him. She wasn't really in the mood right now.

Anubis could sence something wrong with Mac and he sighed. he knew he was not going to be enjoying the afternoon. When Kat stood up and told him to lose the clothes, he stood up and stepped out of his pants and removed his shirt. Kicking off his boots he sat back down naked like she was. He motioned with his hand for her to come back down to him.

Kat half turned and grinned at him before she starded moving away, swinging her hips in a sexy and slinky way. "No." She purred, "You come here."

Laughing he got up from the couch and followed her. Catching up to her, he pulled her back against him. "Now where do you think you are going?" he asked her. he pressed his hard cock up against her ass cheeks.

Kat purred again and wiggled her ass against him. "Nowhere." She replied, "But I like the idea of making you chase me.".....

He chuckled and moved his hands up to her tits. "Now then that is not nice you know." he kissed her neck. "I think you want this more then you know." he pressed his hard cock up against her wiggling ass again.

Kat raked her claws gently up his hips and then across his firm backside, "I know how much I want this." She purred back, "But what about you?"...

"I think you know that already." he nipped at her neck and shoulders. He suddenly swept her up into his arms and carried her over to the bed and gently laid her down on it. "Now then my sexy little kitten......" he moved up onto the bed and over her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Kat grinned up at Dante and began purring again. She shuffled up a little and put her head on the lush pillow, then trailed her claws gently up and down his ribs....

He moved between her legs and spread them some. Bending down he kissed her tits and squeezed them some more before he moved his hands down to to lift her hips up some and guide his hard cock up to her pussy. "You want to feel me fill your hot pussy?"" now he began to tease her some.

Kat wiggled her ass again and grinned up at him. She purred again gently....

He chuckled as he slipped his cock up inside her a bit to tease her like she had been doing to him. "How bad do you want to feel my whold cock up inside you?"

Kat grinned once more and wiggled her ass once more. "Bad enough." She purred, "How bad do you want to feel me?"....

He chuckled again and slowly eased himself all the way up inside her and slowly moved back and forth, feeling the wet soft flesh of her inner pussy over his cock.

Kat sucked in her breath quick as he entered her, then sighed loudly. Her hands went up his back and she pulled him down to her, kssing him deeply.....

He returned her kiss, resting his weight on one arm and moving his other hand over to her tits to continue squeezing them. When he broke the kiss he looked down into her eyes. "Does that feel better?"

Kat looked back up as she wrapped her legs around his back, "Much." She whispered.....

Dante moved himself slowly, enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy around his cock. He continued squeezing her tits and pinching her hard nipples. He wondered if her former husband had taken the time to enjoy her as he was.

Kat moved with him, lifting her hips as he thrust forward. Her tail curled up and around his back, giving her more leverage against him. She nipped and kissed at his throat and shoulder. She tightened her pussy on his cock in a rythmic motion, almost massage him twice as she moved her hips right up to meet his thrust. It was clear she was thoroughly enjoying this.....

Slowly he increased his rythem and began ramming his cock up insid her a bit harder, driving deeper. He was wanting to make her cry out loudly and beg for more.

Kat gritted her teeth and hiss through them as Dante picked up the pace. She gripped him tight and lifted herself higher by tightening her tail around his back. She could feel her core begin to burn as he rammed it home harder and faster. "More!" She growled....

He grinned, as he heard her cry out for more. He speed up the rythem and rammed his cock up into her pussy again and again. He squeezed her lovely tits harder as well. His breathing was becomeing more labored and he began to growl, enjoying the building feeling. Soon he could not hold out any more and rammed his cock up inside her hard and held himself there as he pumped his hot cum up inside her. He growled out his satisfaction and lowered himself down and kissed her deeply.

He gave more and Kat loved it, every moment, but all too soon, it was over. She felt him let go and then the deep burn that he had cum. She kissed him back lovingly and smiled as she loosened her grip.....

He broke the kiss and looked down at her. He had not felt her have her release and felt bad that he had not lasted longer.

Kat looked back up at him and smiled again, giving a soft purr of pleasure. She may not have orgasmed, but she had thoroughly enjoyed him....

It was not enough for him. Even her smile and soft purr. He had not lasted long enough to satisfy her. What good was enjoying making love if you did not satisfy your partner. The look on his face was enough to tell her that.

Her features softened as she could see the disappointment in his face. "It's ok." She whispered at him, "I don't need to cum to feel satisfied." She traced a clawed finger softly down his cheek, then kissed him again. Her tail carressed his back and ass....

He shook his head, and caressed her face. "Still not good enough. I need to make you feel more then just satisfied, I need to satisfy you completely." He was going to do that.

She smiled up at him again, "Then I'll let you catch your breath and we'll go again." She said with a giggle.....

He grinned and laid down beside her. "Well then I will just have to get you all nice and excited then." he moved a hand down to her pussy and slipped a finger with in.

Kat grinned, but as he moved aside and put a finger into her wetness, she sat up and turned over to sit over him. She straddled him across his thighs and grinned, giving a small purring sound. Slowly, she slid down his legs a little more as she kissed and nipped at his chest. She flicked her tongue over his nipples in turn before moving down, lickig around his navel and then lower....

Her movement surrpised him a bit but did not complain. As she moved lower he knew what she was up to and grinned.

Kat grinned back as her tongue flicked over the base of his cock and then slowly, she licked the entire length of it, lingering just long enough over the head to make it tingle for him.....

Dante sucked in a deep breath as she reached his cock and began liking the entire length of it. Now this was going to be fun he thought. He moved back some so his back was against the head board of the bed and reached over and took one dangling tit in each hand and squeezed them.

Kat gave a small growl as he moved and lifted her head to look at him. She grinned and pulled him back down the bed once more so he was laid flat. "Close your eyes." She told him as he lips went back to his cock....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:11 pm

MacKensie offered a small smile at Anubis, "You look disappointed." She said before looking back in the mirror. She removed the lavish looking earrings and rubbed the stretched holes. Those thigns were heavy.....

"I can tell that there is something on your mind. Something is bothering you." he told her.

She looked at him again through the mirror and then down again, "So much has happened and so quickly." She said before looking around the grand bedroom. She stood up from the vanity and moved to the french doors. She opened them and swung them wide. The voile curtains bellowed up around her and she smiled softly, "I could never have dreamed to have a home like this, Anubis." She mused, "Not in all my wildest imaginings.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:32 pm

"The church does not let its lower employees enjoy the wealth that it has aquired. You should see some of the Cardinals homes and how many they have." he said with a smug smile. "But now you can have what you want and live comfortably. Though I find that after awhile it becomes boring and I want to do something that is not quite nice."

Mac laughed quietly as she stared out over the vast gardens of his home, "I've stayed in houses this big before and I've visited many a home belonging toa Cardinal. Even been inside the Pope's personal apartment." She said, "But they were never somewhere I could call my own. My home was always the barracks or dormatories in rome. The odd church vestry, that kind of thing." She turned around then and smiled at him lovingly. The breeze kicking up the voiles also moved her skirt around her knees and kicked up her hair around her shoulders. She had a puzzled look on her face, "How could any of this be boring?" she asked, "It's beautiful!".....

"Yes beautiful but just sitting doing nothing is not my style. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the luxuary and the ability to have what others can't. But one must have excitement as well. He moved out onto the balcony, placing his hands on the stone guard rail. "You have experienced the hunt, the hunt for my diminished brethern. There is a certain excitment, danger, adrenilan rush. The same as my hunt for prey when I am in need for blood. What are you going to do, now that you can't do that any more."

MacKensie blinked a few times dubly, "I actually have no clue." She said honestly as she moved out onto the balcony. She moved to his back and put her arms gently around his middle, "All I've ever known was how to hunt abnormals.".....

He placed his hands on hers. "Now that you are somewhat like us, you will probably need to feed as well. Do you think you would be up to doing something like that?" he asked.

Mac put her forehead into the space between his shoulderblades and closed her eyes, "I don't know." She said quietly, "I've never really hunted humans. I don't know if I could.".....

He smiled. It would be good to have someone to hunt with. He still felt that humans were inferior to him and his brethern. Especially the lycans, his greatest creations. They had afterall betrayed him and the others long ago and had been the cause of Akasha's death. Now she had returned, well in her likeness, anyways. He was still trying to figure out if the true Akasha had once again been reborn and the spirit within Mac was her. If Akasha was truely there, she would have no problem with hunting humans. But she had just become an abnormal as the hunters called them. She had been human and it might take time to get over that. "You know how I feel about humans. Do you know why?"

"They killed Akasha." She replied softly.....

He turned to face her putting his arms about her and drawing her to him. "Yes and betrayed us, turned on us, after raising them from the prestoric muck and mire. We gave them a civiliazation, taught them how to build, to farm, to write, to think. We let them rule themselves and remained in the background guiding them. But they wanted more, wanted all." he shook his head. "I can only see them as cattle now. That is something you will have to consider." Now that she was one of them, the hunters would have no hesitation in killing her. They thought she was dead, but how long would that last he wondered. "Tonight I will have to go hunting." he told her. "Perhaps you should come along to see what happens."

Mac didn't look up at him to answer him, "I've seen you hunt before." She said, "And I've watched many other vampyres and lycans hunt their prey.".....

He raised a brow. "It is probably hard for you knowing and just becomeing like us." he raised a hand up and stroked her head. "It is what we do, how we survive." But he was planning something, much like Cain his creator, his father had wanted to do.

"Dante manages with it." She replied softly, "Maybe I can too?" The fangs in her gums began to ache in disagreement on that, but she swallowed the feeling way down and looked back up at him. Stood this way, Anubis had a clear view right down the top of her dress.....

He looked down and smiled at what he saw. He knew every inch of her body already. She was the exact same as Akasha so he knew her body well. "You then will stay here while I hunt?" he asked her. Besides hunting he had to contact some of his underlings. His lycans and vampires, those that were loyal to him, all the way.

Mac looked around slowly, "I don't know, probably." She said quietly as she turned them both around and then turned herself around to lean on the guard rail. Hearing more cries and shouts of pleasure from the rooms next door, Mac couldn't help but smiled gently, "Is that second or third time he's cum?" She asked jokingly.....

"Fourth." Anubis said chuckling. "Dante is quite the man. He has our abilities, but none of the weakness. Though he can't transform into an animal he is quite like us." Now he had his arms around her and her back was against him. He bent down and kissed her neck. "You stay here then. When it comes time that you need to feed, I will take you out there." he nodded towards the city.

She stared out towards the city and let her head tilt slightly as he kissed her neck, "Ok." She said quietly. "How long will you be gone?" She looked up at him briefly, "Just so I know."......

"Perhaps a couple hours." he told her. Night was falling and it would be the best time to hunt. The fear factor was alwasy good. The blood tasted better and the fun of causing the fear only increased the excitement. Then of course he had to talk with a couple of his people. Cain had gathered many back east to begin an underground movement, empire or what ever one wanted to call it. Anubis would do the same on the west coast. He was glad Cain was dead. He had found out that it was he that had given the humans in the past the desire to gain power and overthrow Anubis and Akasha and the others. He had become jelouse of Anubis' empire.

MacKensie nodded and let herself relax into him for a moment, "I'll probably have a wander around the house." She said to him, "Learn where everything is and who some of the people are around here." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath of the evening air. This tightened his hold around her middle....

"When I come back." he moved a hand up to cup one of her tits and rub it. "Perhaps we can enjoy ourselves as our two friends have been."

Mac sighed lightly and then laughed, "Maybe." She told him...

He turned her around and kissed her lips gently. Time would tell if she truely was his Akasha reborn. They had done things together and had such fun hunting together.

Mac kissed him back and sighed softly. Her arms moved around to his hips and rested there tenderly. She stayed there for a moment and then pullled back slightly, "You'd best get going." She said, "Before us human.... I mean those humans get to cautious."......

He took a deep breath and nodded. He turned and went back into the mansion and then took one of the cars into the city. There he parked the car in a well lit area with plenty of people about, before he began to mingle with the crowds. They had no idea that he was a vampire and that he would be draining the blood of one of them soon. He walked to the park and there he met with a lycan and a vampire. "We heard that hunters destroyed everyone back east." the vampire said. "Aye Cain and all that was there have been destroyed. But that will not stop us from again trying but here." he told them. "Go and contact all that you can. Have them come here but not do anything that will bring attention to them. Feed, yes, but disposal of the bodies is a must. There will come a day when it will not be necesary. The two smiled and left. Anubis then went to find his quary and begin his hunt. The woman he selected was easy to herd one way and then another. A whisper here a slight touch there, caused her heart to race, the adrenalin to pump. He had her running down a dark street, where no one was around. Then to a dead end ally before he apeared before her and he grabbed her, sinking his fangs into her throat. The blood was esquisit, delicious and was just what he needed. Once done he picked up the body and took it to the harbor. There he weighted it and put it in a small boat that was sinking and sent it out into deeper water. The boat sank as did the body. Then he returned to the mansion.

MacKensie watched Anubis leave the mansion brom the balcony and then made her way downstairs to explore the house proper. Dante and Kat were obviously still very busy and she laughed quietly as she wandered into the main living room. It was massive and expensively decorated. "Wow." She breathed as she moved through the room. One wall consisted of an enormous flatscreen TV and a shelving unit next to it held all the gadgets and gizmos she could imagine. Around that, she could see all manner of expensive looking ornaments and pictures. A huge stone fireplace held an equally huge mantel that was adorned with a massive mirror and lined with more ornaments. In front of the fireplace, there was a huge bearskin rug that she just had to walk over in her bear feet. It was pure luxury! From there, she found herself in a very large and very formal looking dining room. The table was big enough for twelve chairs easily and had silver candelabras placed evenly along it. More pictures and ornaments finished the room and yet another huge fireplace with mantel and rug. Beyond that, she found an extensive library and a games room. She noticed one wall looked oddly too perfect and figured it was a flase wall leading to another room. The hunter in her said it would be an armoury of some kind and thought it best not to snoop there just yet. Moving back through the hallway, she came across a rumpous room with another huge TV and other gadgets and then further back, she found herself in the biggest and most stunning kitchen she had ever seen! She traced her hand over the marble worktops as she wandered around the room. Suddenly, she caught a familiar scent and turned to find Dante wandering in. Mac couldn't help but laugh as he staggered to the refrigerator and opened the freezer half for a bag of ice. "I thought John Wayne was dead." She chortled. Dante stopped briefly and laughed, "We ain't done yet." He replied and left. Mac laughed again and shook her head as she moved around a large island that held the stove. When she looked up again, she smelled something else and quickly spun around to find a guard in the doorway. It was the one that had met them off the plane. "What do you want?" She asked coldly. The guard stepped forward and drew his weapon, "I'll start with your fangs on a chain and go from there." He said. Mac growled and backed up. The guard advanced and the fight ensued. Both moved with great speed, but the hunter in Mac gave her an adge this vampyre just didn't have. After only a few strikes, she ripped the gun from his hand and held him with his back to her. The sudden rush of adrenaline brought her hunger out and before she knew it, her fangs found good purchase in his throat. She didn't hear Anubis
return to the house.....

Back east in a modest study with a fire place a Cardinal sat in an overstuffed chair facing the warm fire. "Anubis has disapeared, and we have lost our best hunter." A man stood there beside the chair, his long leather coat brushing it. "Yes your eminance, it is a sad day that she is no longer among us. She will be sorely missed." The Cardinal looked up at the young man. "You won't shed any tears Mathew. You could not wait for her life to come to an end. You wanted her position and now you have it. The Pope has awarded you her position. Now you will prove that he is not wrong in his choice and that you are as good or better then she was. Find Anubis and kill him."

Back at the Mansion Anubis returned and heard the sounds of a fight going on. He made his way to the large kitchen and watched as Mac and the guard fought. He stayed back and watched, and raised a brow as she sunk her fangs into the guards neck. He would have to ask her what the fight was about.

The guard spotted Anubis and held out his arm, begging to be saved from her. Mac deepened her bite and the pair slowly sank to the marble floor. As his face turned grey, Mac's entire form seemed to glow, showing she wasn't just biting down, she was taking his bood. After another moment, the guard finally died and Mac dropped him. Her dress was torn badly, revealing copious amounts of flesh and what was on show for Anubis was wounded. As Mac took a deep breath, the wounds began to close, leaving little more than mild bruising behind and after a few seconds, even that began to fade. Her eyes were closed as she lifted her head back and licked her lips. It showed she had enjoyed that very much and then her eyes opened and she spied Anubis.....

He slowly moved forward to her and put his arms about her. "Well now what happened here?" he asked as he looked down at the dead vampire. The body slowly began to crumble and soon was just dust.

Mac didn't answer him, simply smeared her bloodstained fingers over his lips and then kissed him passionately. It seemed her hunger wasn't the only thing revived....

He returned her kiss and began removing her dress, what was left of it. He let it drop to the floor, and moved his hands over her naked body. Drinking blood usually gave one a craving for sex as it was charged with adrenalin. He pulled her closer to him and then suddenly picked her up into his arms and carried her upstairs.

Mac eagerly wrapped her legs around his back as she ripped his shirt open and then off entirely. The rags of it were cast aside somewhere on the stairs. She continued to kiss him passionately and even dared bite his lips a little....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:43 pm

Anubis was loving what she was doing, and how she was acting. It was what Akasha did long ago. Maybe her memories in this new body was returning.

MacKensie never let up her passion as he carried them to the bedroom. The guard's blood smeared easily over her chin and cheeks and down her neck, but then became mixed as she dragged her fangs over Anubis' lips. She sighed deeply with lust and satisfaction, savouring the taste of his blood. Between her thighs, the heat on his middle was intense and she did nothing to hide it. "I want you." She breathed against his mouth....

He laid her on the bed and then pulled his clothes off. He had felt the heat between her legs and knew she was in need. He climbed up on the bed and claimed her lips again as he squeezed one of her tits.

Mac loosened the grip in her legs slightly as she felt the sheets under her back, letting him free just long enough to remove his trousers and then she eargerly pulled him back down as he claimed her lips once more. Her hands went up and then behind his head, gripping at the muscled flesh over his shoulders before dragging her nails quite viciously across and then down his upper arms. It was easily enough to draw blood and the smell of it only made her want him more......

He felt her nails on his arm and he smelt the blood as she drew it. He broke his kiss and moved down to her neck raking his fangs over her neck then down to her tits where he sank them in to one and took a tast of her blood.

Mac cried out in both pain and pleasure and lifted her chest to him to deepen his bite. Her knees gripped his hips, pulling him to her......

It seemed she was ready for him and wanting to feel him up inside her, so he obliged by moving his hard cock up to her pussy and let it slide up inside her until it fully burried.

Mac sucked in her breath as she felt him push into her and then gripped him tighter with her knees, allowing him to move only slightly. Then suddenly and with great strength, she forced him over on his back with her still impaled on him....

He grinned and looked up at her after she had flipped him over on to his back. Again it was something that Akasha liked to do and she did like being on top. He didn't mind at all, for it allowed him more access to her lovely tits. Both hands now closed on one each and squeezed.

Mac leaned back then slightly and let her head drop back as she began to move her hips. She clasped him behind his neck to keep him sitting up and to stop her falling back as she ground herself against him. After a moment, she put her head forward again and kissed him once more, deeply....

He kissed her back as passionately and let her grind herself on him. He continued squeezing her tits a bit harder, enjoying the feeling of them on his hands.

For a long while, mac continued in this way, griding hard against him and bringing herself many times to climax quickly, but then her tact changed. She became slower and more tender now. She pulled his hands from her breasts and pulled them around her back and she relaxed her knees at his hips, giving him back some of the control again.....

He ran his hands up and down her back and then up to her head as he brought her back down to kiss her deeply again. He lifted his hips up to meet her downward push to try and bury his cock even deeper if he could.

She kissed him back and then cried softly against him as she felt him thrust up to meet her. The force in it told her he wanted more and she leaned to her left slightly and put her arm down so he could turn them over.....

He slowly moved her over on to her back once more, and began to drive his cock up into her pussy a bit harder, and deeper. He looked down at her, into her eyes as he thrust harder and harder.

Mac met his eyes and lifted her knees slightly as she felt him thrust right up into her core. The pressure against his cock was intense and it felt just as so for her too. Her cries became deeper and louder, though still very quiet compared to her friend, Kat. Her body then suddenly tensed as she climaxed another time....

He thrust one more time, ramming his cock up into her and held himself there as he filled her pussy with his hot cum, growling out his satisfaction.

On his last thrust as he came in her, the pressure suddenly released and Mac all but screamed in pleasure and pain. Her nails dug into his flesh tighter than ever and her knees gripped his sides incredibly tight. Then she felt him move slightly and gripped him even tighter to stop him....

He didn't move any more as he felt her legs tighten on him more. It had been a very, very long time since he had felt such pleasure. He eased himself down to her and kissed her neck again, running his toung over it, slowly.

His weight pushed her into the bed slightly and she gave a small sigh as he kissed and licked at her throat. Her grip on him relaxed and then her hips relaxed. She began to feel his seed seep from her and then smelled it. It was tainted with blood, but only a small amount....

As she relaxed her hold on him he slowly slid from on top of her and laid down next to her on his side. He moved a hand slowly up and down her side and over her stomach and around her tits.

Mac lowered one knee as he moved from her, but otherwise, remained exactly where and how she was. Slowly, her eyes closed and she gave a soft smile. His finger left a trail of goosepimples on her skin for a second or two....

He smiled as he noticed her smile. "How long has it been since you enjoyed yourself?" he asked her.

"Hmm?" She asked....

She seemed as if she had not heard him. Her mind seemed elsewhere. Proping himself up on an elbow he looked down at her.

The movement made her open her eyes and she turned her head slightly to look at him. She still had the happy, love-filled smile on her lips....

He smiled down at her. That smile it was familar.

Mac adjusted her head slightly and put her hand behind it. "You said something?" She asked....

"Not important." he told her. "But perhaps you can tell me what happened in the kitchen?"

The smile faded and Mac turned her gaze back to the ceiling. She blinked slowly and took a loud, long breath before she answered, "Your man picked a fight with the wrong hunter." She told him, "And paid for it with his life.".....
:
He nodded and moved a hand to her face and caressed it. "I believe you."

Mac smiled softly and turned her cheek to his hand, "He had it coming since he met us off the plane." She said quietly, "He was just waiting for his chance to get me alone.".....

"He was one of Cains men. Probably didn't like you or me." It was best that he was gone. One less headach. "How did it feel to sink your fangs into his neck?"

At this, Mac turned her head away, "That wasn't intentional." She replied in a whisper, "I didn't think I cuold do that to someone, even a prick like him.".....

He turned her head back to look at him. "But you did, and it shows that you can do it." he told her. "And you just showed me how much you are Akasha."

Mac met his gaze for a moment before all the happiness was suddenly gone. She sat up and lifted her head slightly and then moved to the edge of the bed. "Akasha is dead, Anubis." She said sternly and made for the bathroom, "I am not her reincarnated for you!".....

He raised a brow at that. She had said when they had been back east that she had memories of Akasha. Now her actions, especially after feeding, was as if she was Akasha. He sighed.

The bathroom door slammed behind her and Mac went to the basin. She splashed cool water over her face and neck and then stared at herself in the mirror. Yes, she looked so much like his lost wife and what she had done earlier had probably been close to how Akasha would have acted, but MacKensie was still felt as she had always done. She was still MacKensie Trydant. "I am not Akasha." She said to her reflection, "I am MacKensie Trydant. I am still me." She leaned on the basin and stared long and hard at herself. "Do you hear me, Akasha?" She said, "I may look like you and I may even hunt like you, but I am not you and I never will be. Got it?"....

Anubis rose from the bed and put on his pants, grabbed another shirt and pair of shoes and left the bedroom. He could hear her as he left and he shook his head. He walked and dressed and then went up to the tower as he called it. It was a tower built onto the mansion that gave a view of everything around and also a beautiful view of the stars. He moved outside of the top room and leaped up onto the roof and laid down, looking up at the stars. The same stars he and Akasha had looked upon but so long ago, and different location.

Mac remained in the bathroom for a while longer, staring at herself in great detail. When she inspected her fangs, she felt the same feeling rise in her that she had when she had first seen them. All the years, she had stared into a mirror, looking for that something, anything, that she had felt was missing. Once upon a time, she thought that something had been a weakness that would some day free her from her life in service to the church. On seeing those fangs the first time, it had been made clear to her that she had been wrong. It was as though they completed her in some way she had denied for so long. Her eyes were different too now, speckled with both sapphire blue and emerald green. When she was suitably convinced she was still her, Mac left the bedroom and crawled back into the bed and closed her eyes. She fell asleep soon after.....

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Anubis laid up on the tower roof watching the stars, thinking about the old days. They had such plans. They had also talked about children. They were not undead, as Cain wasn't. Something had changed him but he was not like those of the modern world. The vampires of the modern world were incapable of having children. Just as they were weaker, unable to stand the light of the sun, unable to change into an animal form, they were baren as well. Akasha and him had planned on trying to start a family, but had not been able to. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Mac slept almost peacefully for the rest of the night. Her dreams kept her turning over, reminding her who she was and what she had done over the years, as with any hunter with a conscience. Eventually though, she was left to blackness and she slept peacefully until shortly after dawn. She stirred as she heard a clock strike the hour of 8 and then turned over again. There was another weight in the bed and she initially thought Anubis had come back, but after only a few seconds, she realized it wasn't him. The weight was too light and Anubis didn't smell of cherries and catnip.
"Morning Gorgeous!" Mac opened her eyes and yelped in fright to find Kat laying on the bed. Kat laughed harmoniously and slid off to let Mac come back to her senses. "Up and at'em!" She said happily, "I've got big plans for us today."
Mac groaned and threw a pillow at her, "Go away." She groaned.
Kat paid her no mind and quickly pulled the sheets right off. She spied the blood and smelled the other before lifting an eyebrow to her friend, "I thought he'd popped your cherry, the way you screamed last night." She said. Mac made no argument, even though her friend was wrong. "Come on, in the shower and then we might have time for breakfast before we leave." Mac groaned again and admitted defeat. Kat wouldn't leave her alone otherwise.....

Dante woke up and rolled over to find the bed empty on Kat's side. Still warm but empty. He wondered what she was up to now. He looked over at the clock and sighed. He sat up and took a deep breath. The night before had been something else, something that he had never experienced before. No human woman would have been able to keep up with him. He headed for the shower and got cleaned up. Then he went to find Anubis to see what was happening. But no one knew where he had gotten off to. He finally made it down to the kitchen to see Kat ruslting up some breakfest.

MacKensie showered and cleaned her teeth before looking at the slightly dark circles around her eyes in the mirror. They would fade when she had woken up proper. In a pair of short shorts and a small tee with a light dressing gown around her shoulders, she made her way into the kitchen and smiled to her Dante there as well as Kat. The food smelled wonderful as she made her way to the coffee pot. "OK, Kat." She said, "What's your big plan for the day?" She took a stool at the breakfast bar with Dante and smile at him, "Morning.".....

"Morning." he said. If Anubis was not there he figured something was wrong. He didn't say anything about the night before. "What have you planned?" he asked Kat.

Kat smiled as she dished up bacon and eggs with toast. "I'm taking Mac sightseeing." She said, pushing the platter across for them. "And maybe some light shopping. There's a whole new style in LA at the minute and I think it would suit you, MacKensie." Mac lifted an eyebrow, but said nothing. She knew not to argue with her friend now, it was pointless. She did have one question though, "How do you intend to pay for this trip?"
Kat grinned coyly, "I found a wallet under the counter this morning with a platinum card in it."
Mac choked and coughed over her coffee, "You what?"
Kat shrugged her shoulders, "I figured it belonged to the ash pile the housekeeper was hoovering up. He won't be needing it now, will he."......

Dante chuckled. "Dustpile?" Then his face grew a bit more serious, "You don't mean the remains of a vampire do you?"

"Mmhmm." She said, "Ordinary dust doesn't have gold fillings." She laughed then before looking at Mac, who had suddenly turned paler than usual, "Are you OK, Honey?"
Mac pushed her plate away, "I think I just lost my appetite." She said and drank up her coffee. The memory of it was still painfully fresh on her mind.....

"Who was it?" he asked. He couldn't find Anubis and he began to wonder.

Kat shrugged her shoulders, "Well, the only blood sucker I haven't seen yet this morning was the one Mac didn't like when we got here." She said, "So it's probably him. I guess Anubis took the indescretion to heart after all."
Mac moved away from the breakfast bar at this point, "I'm going upstairs to get dressed." She said. Kat shrugged her shoulders again and started eating her eggs.....

"Lets see the card." Dante told Cat. It would have the name on it. He still wanted to make sure it was not Anubis.

Kat went to her purse and pulled it out. She then passed it to him and carried on eating.....

He looked at the card and saw the name. There was a releived look on his face as he sipped his coffee. He handed it back to Kat. "Wonder what is wrong with Mac. She didn't look to good."

Kat smiled and then laughed quietly, "Anubis popped her cherry last night." She said, "So she's probably still sore. Didn't you hear her scream out? And Anubis isn't exactly a weenerdog is he." She grinned again.....

He raised a brow. "Well now, that is something. But I think there is more to it. She is not acting like herself."

Kat shrugged her shoulders, "I wouldn't know." She said, "I don't know her as well as you do." She finished her breakfast and then moved her plate into the dishwasher, "So what are your plans for today?".....

"Haven't thought about it. But this is LA." he still had to keep a low profile. Even though he had been "Pardoned." by the Pope and was no longer on their wanted list, he still didn't want them knowing where he was. He was still wary of the Pope's offer to come see him in regards to him killing Cain. "Might just hang out here."

Kat nodded, "Ok then." she said and moved around the island. She kissed him on the cheek and smiled, "I'll go see what's holding up MacKensie." And she left the kitchen.....

He shook his head. She had enough clothes and things and she wanted more? He wondered where she was going to put it all.
Anubis woke up on the roof of the tower. He sat up and looked down at the grounds around the mansion

After a slight unwanted wardrobe adjustment, Mac finally got in the car with Kat and the pair drove away. In the rearview, Kat smiled, "I guess Loverboy slept under the stars last night." She said, spying him in the mirror. Mac turned around to see, but then turned a corner in the drive and her view was blocked. A few minutes after that, the pair were heading for the city. Twenty minutes after that, the pair were beginning their wanderings.
"I don't feel comfortable with this." Mac said as she watched all the men around them staring slightly. "We're supposed to be on the downlow, remember?"
Kat laughed slightly and adjusted her unreasonably short skirt before moving to Mac, "They're not looking at our faces, dear." She chortled. Mac looked down at the matching unreasonable amount of her own flesh on view. The jeans were too tight and far too low on her hips and the shirt, if you could call it that, barely covered anything that all! "I still say you should have that awful thing removed from your back." Kat mused, "Your skin is far too wonderful to be marred with such an arcaic thing."
Mac scowled angrily, "Don't diss the tatt." She ordered, "That cross and wyrm are my only links to home. I will never get rid of them."
Kat sighed and shook her head, "Fine." She conceeded, "If you want to show it off that bad..."
Mac was then dragged around shop after shop, boutique after boutique until finally, one rather stuffy looking clerk told her she had exeeded the limit on the card. Kat snatched the phone in anger and called the mansion. "Is Mr. Vance there please?" She asked politely. In servant in the house quickly found Anubis. "Sire, I think it's your ladyfriend." She said, handing him the phone....

He picked up the phone. "Yes?" He wondered what they needed to call him about. He hoped that they were not in some kind of trouble.

"Michael, Darling!" Kat said, "It's Katarina. I'm having a little trouble with that credit card you gave me and MacKensie?" She feigned a pout for the clerk, "Seems I've reached the limit and well, you see, the clerk here would like his money. Could you be the wonderful, darling big brother and extend our limit? Pretty please?" She kept her voice as pleasing and alluring as possible, "I promise I won't do it again?" add in a little guilt for maximum effect......

It was Kat, and some how she had got a credit card and over spent the limit. He shook his head. That woman had an insatiable desire to buy things. "Put the clerk on the phone." he told her.

"OK." Kat said demurely and handed the phone to the clerk. "It's for you." She told the man. The man put the phone to his ear.
"Mr. Vance." He said.....
"That is right. I take it my sister has overspent her limit again. Don't worry about it. I will cover any additional cost. Put it under Michael Vance." At the name the clerk perked his head up and his eyes went wide. "The Michael Vance?"
Anubis chuckled. "Yes. My sister and my fiance are having a day to themselves. You may extend the credit to fit their needs."
"Very good sir. No problem."
"Just send the bill here."
The clerk put the phone back down and smiled to the two very gorgeous women stood before him, "The shop is yours, Ladies." He said politely, "Enjoy our range." Kat grinned. Within an hour, Vasace had barely anything left and Mac and Kat left with an assistant loaded up with all manner of bags and boxes.

After a few more hours, the pair finally returned and Kat sank into the sofa as a servant brought in all the shopping, "I can't wait to see you in that outfit." She mused.
Mac lifted an eyebrow, "Oh no, that one is definitely your's." She said, "It's obscene, just like you."
Kat laughed and pulled the box to her. She removed the outfit and laid it out over the sofa. The skirt was long, but barely more than a big scarf that tied around the hips. The top was more a diamond shaped collection of jewels, strung together with gold thread. Definitely revealing. "Ahh, but Anubis will value this much more than Dante will." She said.
Mac put her hands on her hips, "No, it's a walking hardon." She said, "And I ain't wearing it!"
Kat pouted, "But it doesn't suit me." She said.
"Then take it back." Mac said sharply.
Kat pouted again, "Won't you at least try it on before I bury it in the wardrobe?" She asked, "Just to see what it looks like?"....

Anubis went down to the vault in the basement of the mansion and opened it. Inside was jewels, gold and silver bars, and cash. He took out a briefcase full of the cash and when Kat and Mac returned had one of the lycan guards collect the receipts of the unpaid clothing and things and take the cash to the stores and pay the bills. He then looked in at the two shaking his head, beforehe headed out to the pool area. He still had no idea of what to think of Mac. She didn't want to be Akasha, and he was not sure about the person that was Mac. What was he to do. He needed some time to think. Dante entered the room the two women were in and shook his head. "Kat, now I think that is just too much. Remember we are trying to keep a low profile here."

Kat adjusted the outfit on her friend and then stood back to admire her masterpiece. "Stunning, utterly stunning." she said with pride. Mac had other words for it and when Dante entered, she all but died in embarrassment. True, the image was definitely something divine to look at, but as Mac heard Dante speak, she wrapped her arms around her and turned around. It was the only thing she could do to stop the jewels moving and showing what wasn't his to see. Kat simply smiled and shimmied up to her lover. "It's ok." She said with a smile, "I'm done with my spending spree for now. Besides, doesn't she look all the better for it? Anubis will die in heaven when he sees her like that. And just wait until I get her in the Christian Dior dress I found for her."....

Dante grinned and whisled. "Well now that is definately a new look for you Mac." He put an arm around Kat as he appraised Mac's new look.

Mac trembled slightly and turned around slowly. She let her arms loose and dropped her shoulders. The look really did suit her build. She cocked an eyebrow at him, "Do you really think so?" She asked, "I feel like a slut in this, it's barely covering anything and I can;t even wear my underwear with it.".....

He chuckled. "Hey you are a differnt lady now remember. So why not look sexy. Shame to cover up all that you know. Right Kat?"
Kat grinned, "I agree whole heartedly." She said, then smelled another body coming their way. She turned around and spotted Anubis out by the pool. Rushing to the door, she pulled it open. "Brother, darling!" She called as she gave him her best winning smile, "Have I got a suprise for you! Come inside and see. You'll love it, I promise." At this point, Mac was all but ready to panic....

He turned and looked at Kat, raising a brow, but not having a very happy look on his face. "Perhaps later." he said and dove into the water and began swiming the length of the pool. Dante was a bit taken aback by Anubis actions. Of course he didn't know him as well as he did Mac. He had no idea of what was wrong with him.

Kat walked along the pool side to follow Anubis, "Ok, what gives?" She asked. Inside, she saw Mac running for her regular clothes and disappearing. "You've just missed something awesome, by the way. What's wrong with you?".....

He stopped at the end of the pool and looked up at Kat, "Nothing." he told her and began to swim back in the other direction. He wanted to be alone so he could think. When he reached the other end, "Nothing is wrong with me, now if you please, I wish to be alone a bit."

Kat folded her arms and looked down at him as her long tail appeared and curled around her leg. "I can smell that kind of bullshit from a mile away." She said flatly. "I mean, what the hell? You've got this entire city in your pocket, if dearest Kenneth at Vasace is anything to go by. You've got a mansion the bloody mafia would kill for and you've got possibly the ultimate woman in your bed." She made two circles with her finger and then put her hands back on her shapeply hips, "And you've got a face like a slapped ass." She then brought her left hand back up and started flicking under her middle fingernail with her thumb nail, "I'm not gonna piss off until you tell me what's bothering you." She continued, "And you can run all you like, I'll just hunt you down and pester you some more.".....

He swam on for a couple more laps and then got out of the pool. "What is bothering me is none of your concern." he told her. He gave her a hard look, "So drop it and go play." he told her. Then he went back inside the pool house to find a towel.

Kat lifted an eyebrow at the look he gave her, but then disobeyed him blatantly and followed him into the pool house, "If it's about MacKensie, then it is my concern." She said, "She's my best friend." A curl on her lips, "Ok, my only friend, but she means a lot to me and you mean a lot to me too, and not just for your wallet, I promise." She moved up to him slightly. "Dante said she was acting weird this morning. Have you two had a fight already?".....

He dried off. "As I said, it is not any of your concern." he told her. "I think Dante is wanting you back in the house." he nodded to where Dante was standing watching her. Dante pointed a finger towards the inside of the house where Mac had gone running.

Kat looked at Dante for a moment before she motioned for him to go after Mac and then turned back to Anubis, "He's gonna speak to MacKensie." She said, "So either way, I'll find out what's going on with you two. I'd rather hear it from the horse's mouth though, or the wolf's, whichever you wanna be." Inside, Mac had gone upstairs to change and then had gone into the kitchen to make herself somecoffee....

Dante sighed and went to find Mac. He found her in the kitchen and took a stool at the breakfest bar. "Kat is trying to grill Anubis to find out what is wrong. Care to talk about it."

Mac looked up from her mug and stared at him briefly, "Good luck to her." She said emptily, "He's about as readable as braille right now." She shook her head and put her coffee down, "Where do I start?".....

"Where you like." he told her. "I am a good listener."

Mac looked up and offered the first real smile in days, but it soon faded, "Everything has been so upside down these last couple of weeks." She said, "Hunting Lucian was a nightmare, then all that with Anubis and Cain. The catwoman that's more like Paris Hilton on bloody steroids. The fangs, the blood, all of it. The only thing that's even remotely normal around here is you." she sighed deeply and finished her coffee....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:02 pm

((Dante has been written in with Questor's permission))

Dante poured himself some coffee and laughed quietly, "You think I'm normal now?" He asked.
Mac closed her eyes and shook her head quickly, "That's not what I meant." She said, "And I thought you were a good listener."
Dante sat back on the stool againand put his mug down, "Sorry." He said, "Go on."
Mac took a deep breath and leaned against the breakfast bar. "I think Anubis is convinced I'm Akasha." She began, "Ever since he saw me in New York, he's been convinced I'm her, reincarnated. Before you say anything, yes, I know i'm a descendant and yes, I played it to the hilt to get at him, so it's my own fault, but...." She sighed softly, "Since then, it's been like.... He looks at me and he only sees her. It's like I'm just a vessel for his dead wife. And now, with the fangs and the blood, and the sex, he's even more convinced I'm her."
Dante furrowed his brow slightly, "I'm sure he doesn't see you that way. Yeah sure, you look like her. You look a lot like her, but you're not her, right?"
"To tell you the truth, Dante, I don't think I even know anymore." She admitted, "It's like she's slowly taking over and I'm being replaced by her ghost. It's got worse since last night." She looked at where the guard's body had become dust.
"What happened last night?"
Mac took a long, deep breath, "The guard Kat found being hoovered up this morning." She said, "It was me that killed him."
"And?" Dante said, "You've killed hundreds of them before. Why does he matter?"
"Because I took his blood." She said. "He picked the fight, we trashed the kitchen and I bit him. I don't know why I did it, or how it happened to be honest with you, but I drained him dry. Anubis found me with him and well.... you heard what happened after that." She scowled slightly as Dante stifled a laugh. "I know what you're thinking." She told him, "And Kat's already told me she thought the ruckous in here was me and Anubis going at it, but it was like something came over me. I've seen it before in vamps. They get taken over by bloodlust and it sends them even more loopy than usual. That's what happened to me.
"And then things just went from crazy to insane!" She shook her head slightly, "When it was all done with and we were laying there and... well, you know. He practically called me by her name and I panicked. Locked myself in the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror, trying to convince myself I wasn't her. I guess he must have heard me, he never came back to bed and I woke up staring at Miss Kitty. And now everything is weirder than ever. I don't know what to do. You're the only one I can talk to about this, Dante. You're the only one I can trust to keep me grounded. I need your advice, as my friend. As my brother." She licked her fangs, his personal gift......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:00 am

Dante listened and could understand what Anubis might be going through. Centuries of living with the memories of his dead wife. A woman that had been the only one he had really loved. To have her suddenly reappear, not only in physical form but perhaps in mind and soul as well, could have been like throwing a drowning man a life ring. But for it to be denied, to have that life ring pulled from you and left there just out of reach.

Dante had been the one to complete the picture for Anubis. He had given Mac some of his blood. But he had hoped that it would only make her like him. Immortal, with the benifits of the vampires but not the curse. But it had not worked. What ever his body contained that prevented the full change remained a secret and locked away within him.

"Well he is going to need some time on this. But the more time he thinks on it and the more he wonders who you really are migt not be a good thing." he thought for a moment, "I have heard of cases of people claiming to be some one else that had just died. They told things that only the dead person and some one else knew, behaved like the dead person had, same mannerisms and the the like. Perhaps it is her trying to return. Return to a vessel that is her exact copy. You have to admit, in your former line of work you have seen some wierd stuff that one would not have believed was possible."

Of course that was not exactly what she was wanting to hear, "You are you. You are Mac and probably will always be you. But you also have to look at the big picture here. It is beause of you, who you look like, and seem like to him that has pulled him from what he had been. What do you think he will do if he feels that Akasha is now truely lost to him forever as he had thought before. I would hate to think of what he might do. Look at what he has done in the past. You know that better then I do. I can only imagine what he may have done."

Mac had begun her impersonation of Akasha to catch Anubis off guard so that she could kill him. But something had happened and she had fallen head over heals in love with him and couldn't do it. He was now afraid of what Anubis would do if he rejected Mac because of what was going on. From what he had seen and heard now of the last few hours, Anubis was not exactly what he had been when they arrived.

"I am not sure what to tell you Mac. We started off to kill him and now just the opposite. My question to you is, how much do you love him and why do you love him. Mac would not have loved him, she could not tollerate him and wanted to see him dead. Akasha would probably do everything in her power to keep him alive and want to help him do what ever he has planned." That was exactly what Mac seemed to be doing. Also he didn't think Mac would be out shopping like she had been. The Mac he knew seemed to like the hunter's clothing more then fancy clothing. "I am not sure I can keep you grounded in all of this. Hell I don't even know if I can keep my self grounded any more." he looked around the kitchen and waived his hand about it. "I am a thief. I stole things, and though I gave most of it to the orphanage, I lived a decent life, but this, I never thought I would be living somewhere like this." Again he stopped and thought a moment as another thought hit him. "You are Mac but who is Mac? You have lived your life hunting down abnormals and eliminating them. Especially vampires and lycans. Why? Because you were chosen to do so by the church? Or was there another reason." It might sound crazy but with what had been going on, what didn't. "What if you Mac, your life, your whole purpose was to try and catch the attention of Anubis? It is a big world out there and hard to find some one if they wanted to remain hidden. What if you and Akasha are the same. Who you know as Mac is the same as her. Your memories of Mac are those of this life, but the new life of her." he shook his head. It sounded crazy. It was like a person with amnesia that lives a brand new life but then regains their memory of their previous one. They are the same person, just lived two different lives and now are one again, enjoying the memories of both lives. "Sounds insane I know." he drank his coffee and watched her.

He knew what he was saying was not what she wanted to hear. But it was the truth. In a nutshell, if Anubis thought that he had lost any chance of haveing Akasha return, then he might revert back to his old self and begin with Mac, Kat and him. Mac was the only thing standing between the old Anubis and the new one. He had a feeling that Akasha had been the calming force of a raging storm. Anubis was a conqurer, a man that had lived to forge an empire. With Cain he had done that, and kept the humans in check with force. With Akasha, he had changed and built another empire, but had not ruled it directly and had been more loving. But it was now all up to Mac on what happened next. He would stand by her no matter what course she chose.

A private plane flew towards the west coast. Word had come from a anomiouns source that Anubis was in LA. Moran slowly brushed the inside of the lower receiver of one of his guns. With the death of Anubis, his place at the top of the Vatican Hunters would be sealed. He would not fail, he had been trained by the best after all. She was gone now, and the student was now the Master. He grinned at that thought and then began to assemble the guns.

In Rome the Pope sat in his quarters. The invitation to Dante had been ignored so far. The man that had killed Cain it seemed did not want to come and be honored. The Pope was younger then those that had proceeded him. He was only fifty and to him that was still a young age. Like many he wanted to live a very long life, and even longer if possible. He had paved the way at the time of Cain's death to make it seem that Dante's gift of immortality was a gift from God. That it had been God's will that he be granted eternal life here on Earth to help those deserving of it to achieve it. Deserving like him, the head of the Church. It would be declared a miracale that he became immortal. He picked up the phone and made a call.

"A call for you sir." the co pilot told Morgan. He picked up the phone next to the seat he was in. When he heard who it was, he bowed his head, "Yes your eminance."

"I have a feeling that you will find the man called Dante with Anubis. Both of them disapeared at the same time from that mansion. Should you find him, I want him brought here ALIVE. Do you understand."

"Yes your eminance." Morgan replied. The phone then went dead and Morgan leaned back in his seat. Dante had been taken off the list of the hunted as a reward for killing Cain. But now the Pope wanted him. Well what the Pope wanted was what Morgan would get.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:28 am

Mac put her elbows onto the breakfast bar and then put her face into her hands. She slowly shook her head and groaned. This wasn't what she had wanted to hear, but she also knew Dante wouldn't lie to her. He had no reason to and deep down, she knew he respected her too much. And the questions he did pose to her not only made sense, but made her think hard and deep into herself. Who was MacKensie Trydant? Why had she been chosen? Did she love Anubis and why? After several more moments deep in thought, she lifted her head up and sat her chin on her knuckles. Tears threatened to well up in her eyes, but her self control prevented them from falling.

"You may or may not know this." She told him, "But I come from a very long line of hunters. My grandparents' grandparents were hunters for the Order and their grandparents before them. I can trace my line back to the 12th century and all my family came from the Vatican." She closed her eyes for a moment to consider carefully what she was about to say next. "I wasn't just chosen to be what I am, Dante. I was bred for it. The Order, for many, many hundreds of years, have created their hunters through a very careful breeding programme. Only the strongest and smartest of them were selected and so on and so forth until incest became a crime. After that, they took people loyal to the church from outside sources to clean the blood and carry on the cause. My father, Domonic StClaire, was the premier hunter of his time. Like so many others, he'd been raised in the Vatican and trained since he was a boy. Made his first kill when he was six years old. My mother, Mary was one of the few clerics assigned to the Pope's personal care. She was chosen when she was three and made her first kill when she was nine and then became the only female to hold any standard in the ranks. The Pope considered them too unique to pass over for the programme and so they produced three children. The oldest one, a boy, died from polio when he was four. The second son was killed by a vampire in '82. Then there was me. I showed the greatest promise so they trained me harder than the rest. Things only changed when I hit puberty. I became the Pope's personal hunter when I was just fourteen. I became Eagle Standard just after my sixteenth birthday. I was created to be the perfect hunter." Mac then poured herself another mug of coffee before she continued.

"MacKensie Trydant was the result of many generations of careful and educated breeding, and the pride of the Vatican Order." She continued, "And when I became old enough: If I survived long enough, really, I would have been commited to Rome and into the breeding programme to create the next generation of better and stronger hunters." She drank some of her coffee and then looked at Dante. "What you're saying doesn't sound as insane as you might think. For years, the Order studied people who claimed to have the memories and manner or others or their ancestors. And when I found Akasha's mark on my file, I knew they would try the same with me, but it never worked. It's only since I've been close to Anubis that it's happened. Maybe they did send me out here just to catch his attention. Hunters have failed for centuries to bring him and his family down and I come along, and within a few years, all of his brothers are dead, his father is dead; thanks to you of course, and Anubis was nearly dead. Maybe they knew all along and just hid it away from me. They only ever gave me the hardest cases to handle and only the most dangerous hunts to lead. Maybe they had known all along and trained me so hard just to hunt and kill the original Nile family." She then shook her head and laughed emptily.

"Then low and behold," She chortled, "I don't kill him, refuse point blank to so to speak and instead, I fall heart and soul in love with him. I go against everything and everyone I know, even fake my own death just to be with him." She put her head in her hands again and shook it. "I have no idea why I love him, I just know in my heart that I do. I'd even have his children if it could have been possible." She then quickly pushed herself away from the breakfast bar and gripped her head in her hands, "Christ!" She yelled, "What under God am I saying?!" She turned to face Dante. "You see what he's doing to me?" She asked, "What Akasha is doing to me?" She shook her head again, "You're right, ya know. The MacKensie Trydant we both know would never have done anything like this. She'd have run Anubis through with that demon blade before he could blink and then laughed over his bloody ash!" Mac then scratched her head somewhat and then looked at her relfection in the kitchen window. "I used to see her in the mirror, the old MacKensie. She'd study her face, looking for any weakness or fault. The one thing that would some day get her killed so she wouldn't have to live like that anymore." She turned back to face Dante. "Now I know she was wrong. She wasn't looking for a weakness, or a fault, or a reason to get killed. She was looking for something that was missing. I realised that when I first saw the fangs you gave me. And then again last night after I yelled at Anubis. I feel complete now, like they should have been there all along. Maybe that is Akasha coming back. Her memories, her life with Anubis. She loved him with the same heart and soul I do. But I can't be her, I still need to be something close to me. Maybe that's why I won't let Miss Kitty out there get rid of my tattoo." She sat back down again and faced her friend. "It's the only thing I have left of MacKensie Trydant before Akasha completely consumes me. God, I'm even talking about myself in the third person now!"

She couldn't help but laugh at herself and the way she had seemed to completely lose the plot. "Now I sound like one of those MPD people, what do you think?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 am

Dante shook his head. "Those bloody bastards." he said. As she explained her leinage he figured it out. The Church some where, some how from the begining of it had known about Mac's family. Akasha probably had brothers and sisters. Cain had only chosen Akasha from the family as he had chosen Anubis and the others. They knew that one day one might be born that would resemble Akasha and that could be used against Anubis. But they didn't figure on Akasha returning and influencing their Prime Hunter.

"Well Mac, you still can be you but you can be her as well. What you have to do is not deny Akasha but embrase her as well as yourself and become one. Sit down with Anubis, tell him that yes Akasha is there, but also the new Akasha which is you. That he is going to have to get use to a new version of Akahsa. Anubis is not the same as he was back then. He has lived along time and has had many identities and lived many different lives. I think he will understand and work with you on helping you cope with your new life."

She probably would not want to be called Akasha, but retain her present idenity. That she would also have to let him know. "Go to him." he told her, "Before Kat drives him crazy and something happens."

Morgan looked out the window of the private jet, playing with the new Eagle Status Ring on his finger. Find Anubis and kill him, find Dante and bring him back to the Pope. "Well if this Dante was working with Mackenzie and after he had killed Cain and Anubis killed Mackenzie, then he might be hunting down Anubis to finish her mission." he mumbled. Therefore there was a possablity that where Anubis was, Dante would also be. He had already alerted the team that was there in LA that he was coming and to prepare for a hunt. He doubted that many of them would be alive by the time the hunt was over. Anubis had killed more hunters then all of the other vampires combined. He was not an easy target and he was more powerful then any of the others. He like Mac had access to alot of information that other hunters did not. He knew of Anubis' origin and that he was able to move about in the daylight with out any harm. He was going to be a challange to bring down.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Mac began pacing the floor a little as Dante spoke, taking in his words and trying to find the best way to act on his advice. When he said she should speak to him before Kat drove him nuts, she laughed slightly, "She can do that to the best." She offered in return, then moved around the breakfast bar. she hugged him tight and kissed his cheek, "Thank you." She told him and then made her way out of the kitchen to find Anubis. Hopefully, he hadn't taken too much of Kat's fur off, or worse, given her even more ammo to act like a spoiled brat. She made her way to the pool area to find them both. Just as she reached the pool, her phone rang.

"Are you sure about that?" Gabe asked.
"Would I lie to you?" Said the voice on the phone.
"No, but it's too soon, right? I mean, she's been dead less than a week, Em." Gabe said.
"I know that." Em said, "You know that, the Vatican know that. And believe me, if she weren't so damned valuable, they wouldn't give a shit, but she was and man, are they pissed about it. Morgan is a bastard at the best of times, but now he's got Anubis and Dante well in his sights. The old man wants him back alive and he wants Anubis' dust in a jar for killing Mac."
"So when's he getting here?"
"He'll be stateside in about 6 hours." Em said, then, "Shit, gotta go."
Gabe closed his phone when Em hung and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his finger and thumb. Pocketting his phone, he made his way through the barracks to find Marla. He found her in the gym.
"Marla." He said quietly, "Get your gear and don't let anyone know what's going on."
"Why?" Marla asked, "What's up?"
"Em just called me." He whispered, passing her jacket over, "They've given Morgan, Mac's standard."
"No way!" Marla breathed.
"That's not all. He's gonna be in LA in about 6 hours and he's gunnin' for Anubis and Dante." Gabe told her quietly, "Now get your shit together. We need to get to LA before he does."
"You gonna call her?"
"Yeh, but wanted to give you the heads-up first."
"She won't thank you for it, I know that much." Marla warned.
"I got no choice." Gabe said, then left the gym. Once outside, he pulled his phone out and dialled Mac's number.

"Gabe?" Mac said, "What the hell are you doing calling me? You know they'll be monitoring you."
"I had no choice, Mac." Gabe said quietly and sadly, "I had to get in touch and warn you."
"Warn me?" Mac asked, "Why?"
"Morgan." Gabe said.
Mac's face paled, "Tell me you're not serious."
"Oh, I am." Gabe said, "Emily phoned me about ten minutes ago to warn me. He's gonna be landing at LAX in about 6 hours."
"Do I need to ask why?" Mac asked, spotting Anubis coming out of the pool house and looking rather pissed.
"He's baying for Anubis' blood and he's been ordered to bring Dante back to Rome; alive and kicking."
"That is not good." Mac said.
"Listen, me and Marla are on our way to you, so let the big guy know, ok?" Gabe said, "We're gonna handle this together, like always. Ok, Boss"?
Mac smiled and closed her eyes for a moment, "Understood." She replied, then put her phone away. She made her way to Anubis and offered him a small smile. "We need to talk."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:48 pm

In the communications center of the Vatican a technician monitoring communications between Hunters looked at a call going from Gabe's cell phone to a number that was all to familiar. His eyes went wide as he saw it and called his supervisor over. "Sir, one of the Hawk Standards just made a call to a cell phone that could not be in use. That user is dead."

The elderly priest looked at the screen and rubbed his jaw. "I must inform the Holy Father at once."

The priest made his way through the Vatican to the Pope's private chambers and knocked. He was admitted and he stated his buissness to the Pope's aid and was immediately taken to him. "Your eminance. One of the Hawk Standars, Gabe, has made a call to a cell phone that we know can not be in use by its former user, since she is dead."

"Who?" the Pope asked.

"Mackensie." the priest answered.

The Pope looked up at the priest a thougtful look on his face. "We know Mackensie is dead. Her ring was recovered from the ashes of the mansion but not her cell phone." he leaned back in his over stuffed chair. "Gabe and Marla were reported to have been seen with Dante. It seems he was working with Mackensie and them trying to take Anubis down." he said aloud as he was thinking. "It is possible that Dante is trying to complete the assignment Mackensie had been given. He killed Cain and now is out to kill Anubis, an act of revenge against the one that killed her. He may have taken her cell phone in order to keep in touch with those two." he smiled.

"But the voice was not that of a man your eminance." The priest licked his lips. "It was a womans voice."

The Pope looked up his eyes narrowing and he slowly stood up and stood before the priest. "Whose voice."

"Mackensies." he said swallowing hard. "Voice recgonition confirmed it."

Now this made the Pope think. He began to pace back and forth a bit, rubbing his jaw. "She has always been a cagy one. That is why she was made Eagle Standard. If she is alive, then she is still on the hunt. She has never failed me." he smiled, "Dante has joined her I think, since he was not found after the attack on the mansion.

"Perhaps he is the only true one that can kill the spawn of Cain. He is like them but not one of them. He is a miracle, a god send." He began laying the ground work even more. "He has helped the Church rid the world of a great evil and needs to be recgonized." He nodded his head, "I have a feeling that Gabe has let our Mckensie know where Anubis might be." he smiled. "If Morgan does not get Anubis then surely Dante and MacKensie will. So disregard." If Morgan lives after this he will bring Dante to him and he would never leave the Vatican again."

Anubis saw Mac approaching as he was still trying to fend Kat's constant babbling. He was about ready to do something with her, and said to her before Mac Spoke, "How would the Kittly like to take a swim." he knew cats hated water and Kat would never go into the pool. Well willingly. When Mac said they had to talk he turned to her. "What about?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Kat trembled slightly and took a step back from him. She hated water! Then Mac was there and the woman quickly disappeared to curl up with Dante and get the juice that way instead. Mac smiled at first, but then let it fade. "There's been a few developments." She told him....

He stood there a moment and then sat down on a stone bench, "Oh? What developments?" he qave her a questioning look.

Mac moved closer and then sat on the bench next to him. "First." She said quietly, "About last night." She looked out over the pool and the gardens for a moment. "I know what I said hurt you. About me not being Akasha and never being her." She looked at him briefly.....

He looked at her and began to stand up, thinking that she was about to tell him she was not Akasha.

Mac took his hand quickly, thinking he was about to leave. "Please." She offered, "Let me finish?" She looked up at him. "There's rarely a time that I admit I might be wrong about things, but this time, I know I am. Everyone's seen it except me. Akasha is a big part of me now and I'm willing to accept that. When I sleep, I dream in her memories and when I look at you, I feel her love and I know I love you just the same as she did. But there's also a big part of me that's still MacKensie. I dream in her memories too and I share her life too. Like one soul sharing two different lifetimes. The link between us is our love for you. I know I am more like her than I would first admit to, I think I've always been." She shook her head, "No. I know I've always been her in some form or another. When Dante gave me his blood and made me into.... whatever, I feel like I'm complete now. Like I'm a whole person again." She let go of his hand and looked out over the gardens again, "What I need to know now though, is whether you can still love this new version of me and understand that I might not always do things the same way I used to?".....

He turned to face her again raising a brow. Admitting she was Akasha was something. He spun her around and placed his hands on her arms. He looked down at her. "Akasha is in there." he smiled. "As is Mac. One and the same. He nodded. "It might take a bit of getting use to but I think I can. So what do I call you in this life."

When he took hold of her and looked down at her, she looked back up again. Her blue/green eyes stared back at him with love, "I have no idea." She said honestly, "In this life, I was born MacKensie." She looked away again and got to her feet, "But I don't know if I can answer to it anymore. Not after today." She turned around and looked back at him again, "There's something else. Gabe has been in touch.".....

Perhaps they would have to come up with a new name for her. He smiled Mcasha, perhaps. Combination of the two names. Then she said Gabe had been in touched. "Your hunter friend." his eyes narrowed. A hunter calling was not something that he liked. "What did he say?"

"He called to warn me." She told him, "To warn us. There's another hunter being sent to track you down and to take Dante back to Rome." Her face cleared of emotion. "A hunter of very nearly the same calibre as myself. He's called Morgan and he's just as dangerous and determined now as I was when I hunted you. He'll be in LA within the next 6 hours. Gabe and Marla are on their way too, but they're coming to help us. It won't take the Order long to figure out that I'm not dead so we are gonna need their help."....

He was not to keen on the idea of having a couple of hunters around him. Even those that had help him get away. It was something that they had never done before and he was not quite sure how he should take that. Now they were coming to help them against one sent to kill him. "Won't that put them in danger with the Order?"

Mac nodded, "Gabe knew he was dead the second he dialled my number." She told him, "But trust me when I tell you, please my love, he would have it no other way. He's stood by my side unquestioned for many years. And he wouldn't bring Marla into this if he wasn't absolutely sure he could trust her."....

He nodded. "Alright. If you trust them, then I will trust them." he told her. "What will he do when he gets here."

"He will help us form a plan to kill Morgan and his team as quickly as possible." She said, "And keep Dante as far out of his reach as possible at the same time. The Pope really didn't like his refusal to go to Rome. Morgan has been ordered to bring him back alive under any way he deems fit. And he wants your ash in a jar for killing me.".....

He chuckled. "Oh many have tried." he told her, "I lost count. What about this Morgan. What will he do when he gets here. Surely he will not try to come after me alone."

Mac lifted an eyebrow, "I nearly brought you down with just a look." She told him with mirth, then shook her head. "Morgan is another story. From early on, it was a contest between me and him. He lost and got passed over in my favour. he'll do anything to prove he's better than me and he won't care how many of his team die from the effort. That is probably the only thing that makes him more dangerous than me. I actually care about those around me. He never has. He'll have a team waiting for him in LA and several more on back-up."....

"Well they will have a bit of a surprise here. There are a number of vampires and lycans here at this mansion and there are more that can be brought in if necessary." he told her. "I have used my lycans in the past to distract and mislead hunters. They never knew where I was until it was to late."

Joseph checked his weapons as did every one of the Hunters that had been called together as a team. All of them had been pulled off of their other teams and assembled, all were Hawk Standards. They were leaders of their own teams and had alot of experience hunting down abnormals. He looked at the others. He knew them all and wondered about their new Leader that was coming in on a private jet. He had only heard a bit about Morgan. A want a be MacKensie. She had been the best and he knew he had no chance of being as good as her. "Alright everyone, I know we have lead our own teams and we have not worked together as one before. We know what has to be done, so lets make this work so we can live and go back to our own teams."

Mac lifted an eyebrow again, "Morgan will have studied your case in great detail." She said carefully, "Please don't underestimate him, Anubis? He won't think twice about using his teams as canon fodder. He doesn't hunt like I do. I respect my team, trust them to back me up as I would any of them.".....

He nodded. He remembered how she came to rescue Gabe from him. The only hunter that had actually gotten away from him alive. "Gabe was lucky you felt that way. He is the only one that has gotten away from me. Hope he doesn't hold it against me for taking out those that were with him."

Mac shook her head, "He won't." She said honestly. She wandered around the pool for a moment and stared into the water, "I'll send Kat to pick them up from the airport. She's never come up on any list in the Order so they won't know her." She then looked up at him, "Can you trust me to bring them here?".....

He nodded again. "Of course." he told her. "Do you wish any to go with her?" he asked.

Mac shook her head quickly, "I can't." She said, "If any other hunters are there, I might be spotted. When the Order figure out I'm still alive, Morgan will try and take me back with Dante and I can't risk that just yet." She turned around to show him the tattoo, "As much as I love this, it's also unique to me and they'll know it.".....

He looked at the Tatoo and grinned. "I like it and I think Akasha would too. Since you don't want to be called that name, and not sure about your present one. We might have to come up with a new name for you."

Mac looked up at him before letting her eyes wander again in thought. "Mcasha." She said absently, "And maybe I could compromise with Kat about this." Meaning her tattoo. "There are ways and means of changing tattooes now without being rid of them entirely.".....

"Well one way is to have others with the same tatoo." he told her. "That way they would not know if they saw it, that it was really you." he grinned. "That way you would not have to alter it or get rid of it."

Mac lifted an eyebrow, "That would work too." She said with a brighter tone. "There's been plenty of people comment on it while Kat has been dragging me round the shopping arcades. I'm pretty sure the trend will carry." Her eyes wandered again. "Mcasha sound good too. Casha for short."....

He raised a brow at the name. "That sounds good, and it fits you. Casha." he smiled and drew her to him. She had finally accepted the fact that she was Akasha and that pleased him. But he could see her point of being another person as well, one she had been in this life. Not easy to forget or deny. "Come lets get things set in motion." he drew her to him and kissed her deeply and then guided her back towards the Kitchen.

Casha kissed him back lovingly and then followed him into the kitchen. Kat was sat there looking quite annoyed, but then brightened up again when she saw her friends. "Oh goody!" She said, "No more fighting. Wonderful!" Casha laughed quietly....

Dante grinned, "I told you things were working out on it." he said to Kat. He had told her a bit about what was going on. "So what is up you two?"

Casha moved forward and kissed Dante's cheek again, "A few things." She told him. "First, I've taken your advice. We've agreed that I'm both Akasha and MacKensie, so we've combined them to Mcasha, Casha for short." She smiled at him, as a loving sister would....

"Ahhhhhhh I like that name. Sounds sexy." Dante grinned and ran a hand up Kats leg. They had the breakfest bar between them and Anubis and Casha.

As Kat shivered in delight, Casha laughed quietly, "Down boy." She told him, seeing and smelling Kat's arrousal. But soon after, her smile faded and she took on a very serious look. "There's something else." She told them. "And I need you to both listen to me very carefully, ok?"....

Dante saw the sudden serious look on her face. "I know that look. It is not good is it?"

Casha shook her head, "Then you know me well." She told him. "The Vaitcan has sent another hunter in my place. His name is Morgan and he's just as deadly as I am. I would say he's the male version of me, but that wouldn't be entirely true. Unlike me, he doesn't give a crap who gets killed for the prize."....

Dante shugged his shoulders, "Then we deal with him. He has not met anyone like Anubis here nor me." Cain had underestimated him and he would imagine this Morgan would also. He may have been told about Dante but had not seen him in action. Of course then there was Anubis. He was not as cocky as Cain had been and Dante figured more dangerous. "Besides Anubis,here, has a lot of help about."

Casha nodded, "Yes, I know that." She said, then looked to Anubis apologetically, "You underestimated us once and it nearly cost you your life." She said to him and then back at Dante, "We can't afford to underestimate Morgan like that. He won't care how many people die in this, just so long as he gets what he wants. But we do have help. Gabe and Marla are on their way from New York and they should be here ina couple of hours. Morgan's plane doesn't land for another six, so we have some time. Kat?" The feline woman pricked her ear up at Casha. "I'm sending you to fetch them from the airport and you're to bring them here, understand?" Kat furrowed her brow, "How will I know them?" She asked back. Casha smiled, "I'll give you a board for them. They'll spot you a mile off, I promise."....

"Only thing is Casha." The name rolled off his toung. "We take care of this Morgan, and then they will send someone else." Then he looked at her a bit more intently. "There is more isn't here. You have that serious look on your face but a worried look in your eyes. Remember I have had a long time to spot things like that."

Casha chewed her lip a little and then sucked the blood of it when her fangs dug in. "As long as Anubis is still breathing, they'll keep sending hunters after him." She looked between the two men for a moment before answering. "Morgan has also been ordered to take you back to Rome by any means he sees fit." She continued, "Alive, of course, but willing or not, it doesn't matter. And Gabe getting in touch means they'll know soon that I'm alive as well so he'll be ordered to take me back too. If that happens, it won't take them long to know what I am."....

"Oh peachy." he mumbled. "I figured the old boy would not give up on getting me there. Probably a trap if I had went there to be 'honored'." he shook his head. "To bad we couldn't get to him and......." he chuckled. "make him an abnormal. Now wouldn't that be something?"

Casha lifted an eyebrow, "An immortal Pope?" She asked, then shuddered with disgust. "It would be an eternal nightmare!" She then shook the thought away like a bad dream and righted herself again. "Gabe and Marla will be here soon and we can go from there.".....

"Yeah but one with fangs and a thirst for blood? Wouldn't that make his hunters turn against him?" he grinned at the thought. The Pope, on the run, hunters hunting him wanting to kill him. The thought was so good. "But to the other problem of hunters constantly being after you and Anubis." he scratched his head on that one. "Oh well it will be one hell of an adventurous life."

There was another call to the plane and Morgan. "Looks like Mackenzie may not be dead after all." came the Pope's voice. She may still be after Anubis. When you are done with Anubis, the two of you will return here and the two of you will be properly wed and your off spring will be trained as the two of you have been."

Casha shook her head, "I don't even wanna think about it." She told Dante and then looked to Anubis, "I guess we'll just have to disappear like you've done so many times." She said to her lover and then looked at Kat. "You'd best get going." She said and then fumbled around in a few drawers for a pen and paper. On it, she then wrote MT Griffin. She handed it to Kat. "Hold this up and they'll come to you. Gabe will know what it means." Kat nodded and then left. Casha then looked between Anubis and Dante again with a small smile....

Dante smiled and shook his head. Anubis had plans and Morgan was going to be a thorn in his side till he was delt with. LA was going to be his. First he would get his forces there, then set up an underground of sorts and then start buying off the human powers to be. Getting them to do things to make it harder for hunters to do their job. Making them in their own way protect the vampires and lycans. He would rule the city from the shadows.

Kat arrived at the airport in good time and quickly set herself up at the right gate with her board up high. The plane landed and people started filing through the doors. Gabe kept a tight hold on Marla as she began looking around. He knew Mac wouldn't meet him personally, but he hoped she'd sent someone. He spotted the board and lifted an eyebrow at the gorgeous babe holding it. "Nice." He said with a laugh and went to her. Kat eyed Gabe up with a smile before spying Marla. More shopping pals, she thought., excellent! "I'm here to take you to Casha." She said quietly. "Casha?" Asked Gabe. Kat laughed and linked arms with her new friends, "You'll see soon enough." She told them. Half an hour later, they were pulling up to the mansion. Upstairs, Casha had changed her clothes, opting for something completely away from her old style. The jewelled piece, but with a long skirt instead of the sarong Kat had bought. She figured if she were to change, this would be a good start. After brushing her hair through, she arrived back downstair to Anubis with a smile. "I am home." She told him....

Marla saw Gabes look as he spotted Kat. "Down boy. She will probably turn into something nasty and tear your guts out." When they met Marla looked Kat over and saw her smile as she looked at her. She wondered what the woman was thinking. Then they wer on their way out of the airport and to where Mac and Anubis were hiding. She whisled as she saw the place. "Damn, it is even bigger then the one Cain had." Dante was at the front door when they arrived. He grinned and waived to them.

Anubis smiled when he saw what Casha was wearing. "Now that is definately you. You look marvelous."

Casha nodded and then waited for her friends to arrive. Gabe was the first to get out of the car and he looked up at the huge mansion with wide eyes, "Uh yeh, just a bit." He said to Marla and then spotted Dante. With a smile, he dumped his kit bag on a guard and then took Dante by the shoulders, giving him a big manhug. "Glad to see you're still alive." He said warmly.....

"Hard to kill." he told Gabe. As Kat got out and moved up to him, he placed an arm about her. "Well come on in you two. The Big Guy is waiting to see you, as is Casha." he then moved Kat and him into the the mansion as guards moved back into place and the car was taken away. Most looked at Gabe and Marla suspiciously. A couple growled as they mumbled, "Hunters."

"Who the hell is Casha?" Gabe asked quickly as he entered the house, "And where is Mac?" He eyeed the guards as they eyed him and Marla, but he knew that for the time being, they would be untouched. He took a good look around as they moved through the foyer of the house and then spotted Anubis. He offered the man a smile, but then saw the woman next to him. He barely recognised her, but the stance then told him it was Mac. "What the hell?" He breathed. Kat sauntered through with her usual style and smile.....

Dante laughed and waved a hand at Casha. "Gabe, Marla, meet Casha. Or as you once knew her as Mac, but also Akasha. One and the same and therefore Casha."

Gabe was all but reaching for his gun by this point. Mac in a skirt? With jewels? Showing so much skin? It unnerved him greatly and he looked to Anubis with question. "What under God did you do to her?" Casha quickly stepped forward and took his arm. She shook her head, "Gabe, you're a guest." She told him quietly. "He will answer your questions in a little while, ok?" Gabe stared from his former leader to Anubis and then back again. "I think I'd rather have them answered now, if you don't mind?" Casha looked to Anubis, "Some privacy then." And she began ushering everyone else away.....

"It is alright." Anubis said. "I am sure you know why she was chosen to come after me." he began as he lead them to a study and had them sit. "The Vatican knew that I was married to Akasha long ago. It was written down and probably dug up somewhere. Her family lived on through the ages, and now and then one would emerge looking like Akasha. Mac was one of those. Each time Akasha's soul has been trying to return and it seems Mac was the more perfect of those born to be exactly like Akasha. She was Akasha but now living a life that was different. The memories surpressed by the training she had. When she saw me though Akasha's memories were awakened and she began to remember and feel again. Thus Mac has now her memories of this life and her previous one." he leaned back against the desk and looked at the two hunters. "Therefore she is now Casha. A name she has shown."

Gabe stared at Anubis, but could barely believe his ears. "So the skirt, the jewels, the skin on show? All that is Akasha and Mac combined?" He hadn't seen the rest yet, but he had his suspicions. "Have you turned her as well?".....

"The look is that of Akasha. She was one that was not afraid to show off her body. As for turning her,Not I?" Anubis told him. He looked over at Dante. "He gave her his blood in hopes of saving her life when she was gravely wounded. He hoped that it would only heal her and perhaps make her immortal. But it also did the same as it would have if she had been bitten by me. Is that a problem."

Gabe's jaw dropped open, "You're not serious!" He said, "Wounded?" He looked at Dante, "But if she's a vamp now, how come she's still alive? It's the middle of the damned day! Why would she let you do that?" He put his hands up in half prayer and put the fingers to his mouth before shaking his head, "Mac wouldn't have wanted that." He said, "She would have wanted to grow old, to have kids and grandkids some day. She wouldn't give all that up just for getting hurt."....

Dante spoke up. "She didn't have a choice in the matter." he said. "I did not want her to die. As Anubis said I gave her some of my blood, hoping the healing effects of it would heal her wounds. As for her not being able to have children......" he shugged his shoulders. "As far as I know she still can. In the past I have had myself checked to see if my condition prevented it and was told that I can still have children." he looked over at Anubis. "I have a feeling that you to might be able to produce children."

Anubis looked over at Casha. "Akasha and I talked about having children. Ra was able to have children with the woman he had chosen to be his wife."

Gabe shook his head, "Ok Dante." He said, "And I'm pretty sure Pairs Hilton out there will be pleased by that fact, but you, Anubis. You're a full vampire. The very definition of one is the Walking Dead." He stood up and shook his head, glancing briefly at Casha outside the study. She had chosen not to listen in on this conversation. "Anyway, we're getting off topic here." He continued. "So basically, what you're saying is that Mac, Akashsa, Casha, whatever she's decided to call herself now is some kind of reincarnated ghost of your ancient queen, right?".....

"Yes." he said. "The church new this from the start and thought to use it against me. Not until now did they almost succede with it. But she is still the Mackensie you knew." he looked over at Dante who could tell it better.
"As I explained it to her, it is like a person living a life for many years, something happens and they get ammnisa. They then live a very different life for many years and suddenly they remember their past lives. Same person, two very different lives, the memories of both and still the same person. She is still the Mac you remember, even though she has new tasts. Don't let that or the fact that she is now an abnormal change your feelings about her. She still values your friendship and loyalty."

Gabe paced the floor a little longer before stopping, "So if I went out there and planted her one, she could still wipe the floor with me?" He asked....

"Oh and then some." he told him. "Besides Dante here, she I think is the only one that could really take me on and win."

Gabe nodded as he soaked up the information and then looked at Anubis again. "I suppose Morgan's gonna get the shock of his life then." He said, "He's been baying for her since the beginning. The only one with balls big enough to take her on

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:46 pm

Anubis looked at Gabe and raised a brow, "Baying for her?" he asked. He wondered if the meaning of that was what he thought it was. Indeed Morgan would have quite a shock if he was wanting to have Casha for himself. She would rip his guts out and hang him from the ceiling still alive to die slowly.

"Casha has said that they probably know that she is still alive when you called her, and that by doing so you have put your own life at risk. For what it is worth......" he stuck out his hand to both Gabe and Marla.

The hours passed and finally the plane touched down at a private air field. Joseph and the other Hawk Standards stood by as the jet pulled up to the tarmac and the door opened. Behind them were a number of Hunters standing by the vehicles, black SUVs. Morgan had received the call that told him Mackinse was still alive. That made him smile as he had always wanted her, even when they were training. Now the Pope had given his blessing to that. He strode out of the plane and down the short steps as if he was royalty. He looked at the Hawk Standards with a smug smile.

Joesph looked at Morgan and instantly disliked him. But he was Eagle Standard and their new leader. "Everything is prepared Sir." he told Morgan.

"What news of Anubis." he asked.

"None. He is not been seen or heard of." Joseph told Morgan. "We are still waiting on reports from some of our sources though."

"Not good enough." he stood toe to toe with Joseph. "I want to know where he is and what he has here." he turned and walked to one of the vehicles and got in. Joesph wanted to smash Morgan's face in. He motioned for the others to the vehicles and the convoy moved out towards the Hunter Headquarters in LA.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Gabe stood up again when Anubis offered his hand. For what it is worth... he had said. Gabe chewed his lip slightly before taking the vampire's hand; something he had never dreamed he would ever do. "As soon as they find out, we're both done with." He told Anubis, "And even Mac.. I mean, Casha will tell you, I'd have it no other way. She's been there for me for as long as I can remember. She more than just my commander, Anubis, she's my friend; my family." He dropped Anubis' hand and moved back to his seat. "You should know," He continued suddenly, "I've still got a contact in Rome if I can tread carefully enough, that will pass on info as and when we need it. Her name is Emily Beaumont. She's an assistant to the Pope's carers. She was the one to warn me about Morgan."

Back in the main lounge, Casha had began staring at a painting on the wall. Kat had gone off to do whatever it was that she did and the servants hadn't bothered her. They knew better. Even the guards knew better now. As she stared, studying each brush stroke in detail, she began travelling through her mental map, bringing up anything and everything she had remembered about Morgan. It wasn't hard; he was the type of person that you never forgot, no matter how much you might want to. Casha then closed her eyes as she filtered through her memory, putting each in sequence so she could study it, like the painting.

1997 - Vatican training barracks, indoor gym. No mats this time, no protection from the hardwood flooring. No gloves or knee guards. Bare knuckles, elbows and heels. Morgan was wounded, but so was she. The fight had been going for over an hour by the clock, but neither of them would give in. The Guard General had long given up waiting for the argument to be over and had left them to it, but the others, the lower ranks, like them, had stayed on to watch. Some had passed bets; though gambling was strictly forbidden. So far, the score was tied, but Morgan and MacKensie weren't aiming for the highest score here. Less than four hours ago, MacKensie had been awarded the Eagle Standard. Only 17 years old and the first woman ever to hold such a high rank. Morgan had been passed over, despite being three years her senior and having passed his trials long before her. And still, they had promoted her over him.

The usual insults were traded, the usual snipes and gripes that would often come up between leading hunters like them. Generally though, most were settled without the need for violence; that was saved for the much more deserved abnormals. Not this time. Morgan wanted vengeance. Another punch, another kick, an elbow to the sternum. Morgan went down. Blood covered the floor and he found it hard to get back up. MacKensie stood over him and shook her head. She had only two words to say to him. "Stay down." He got to his knees, then one foot. MacKensie lifted her tiny foot and planted it firmly in his face. He went down again.

This wasn't the first violent fight between them and MacKensie knew it wouldn't be the last. From the day she arrived on the barracks, Morgan had seen her as a threat. He'd gone out of his way to destroy her, beaten her down as often and as brutally as he could. The first time she had beaten him back was her 5th birthday. He'd taken her shoes and slapped her round the face with them. She had broken his nose and three of his ribs that day. After that, it was every opportunity to get even. And now she had beaten him again. She stood over his unconscious body for a good few moments, studying the blood pouring from his nose and his mouth, the swelling on his eyes and around his ribs. The broken knuckles, dislocated shoulder and cracked sternum. She would be shipped out tomorrow for her next assignment and it would be two years before she saw him again.

1999 - Vatican training barracks, courtyard. Morgan and MacKensie stood before the Guard General. The two best hunters the breeding programme had ever produced. MacKensie sported her Eagle Standard with pride and wore her uniform with just as much. She had earned her keep. Morgan stood to her left, his Eagle Standard and uniform pressed and dressed, defying her. Behind them, their former team mates and new recruits were lined up. Today was a big day. People were promoted, other given their new designations under the Hawks. And Morgan finally got his revenge.

MacKensie's face became void of emotion as she learned she would be entered into the breeding programme with Morgan. She watched him smile darkly from the corner of her eye. Ultimate humiliation and she knew he would savour every single day of it. MacKensie knew then she would make sure she always had an assignment to keep her away from Rome. She would talk with her friend Emily to make sure it happened. After that, MacKensie was given her new assignment and her new team. Definitely green around the gills, but she would knock them into shape quickly enough. That was the first day she met Gabe. 22 and still a pussey. She would knock that right out of him.

Casha opened her eyes and left her mental map, finding herself still staring at the same picture. She decided then, it was utterly hideous and turned away. Gabe, Dante, Anubis and Marla were still in the study.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Marla rose from her chair still abit shocked by everything that had been said. She saw Gabe take Anubis' hand of friendship and shaking her head took it as well. She looked over at Gabe, "Never thought I would be doing this with a vampire." she said. But then again look what the two had already done. They had gone against everything that they had stood for and been trained. "So we know you can live in the day light, you and Cain were a rare breed of vampire. How is it that she can do the same?" She looked from Anubis to Dante. it was Dante that answered. "The one that was killed and whose blood infected me I think was one of the originals that Anubis or one of the other's created way back when. Some how they like him were able to live in the light of the day. What ever it was back then that allowed this faded through time. So when I gave her my blood, what ever is in it to do the change made her like Anubis." he looked over at the big guy, "Any idea on how that is possible?"
Anubis shugged his shoulders. "Cain said once he chose us because of the a Fallen Star. That was all he said on the matter."

Gabe listened carefully, but then furrowed her brow. "Well, whatever it was that turned her and the like." He said, "It's something we can use in our favour. Providing she can keep her mouth shut, so to speak, we might be able to catch Morgan on the back foot." He then laughed, "Doubt it though. After what I've seen of them both, they'd rather kill each other than any abnormal." He looked to Anubis and Dante quickly, "No offense."....

He grinned. He liked the idea that Casha hated Morgan. "Now lets get her in here and get down to business." Dante went out into the hall and motioned for her to join them and then closed the door. "Morgan wants Anubis dead and me alive to take back to the Pope." Dante grinned, "Don't think the Old boy wants to pin a medal on me though." Dante spoke first. "So how do we stop him. I am sure will have a number of hunters with him and probably the best the Vatican has."

Casha entered the study and perched herself on the edge of a chair near the fireplace. She stared into it for a moment, studying the fake stones that were supposed to be wood blocks and listened closely. How did they stop him? "They will have given him the very best of the Hawks." She told them, "Pulled them from other cases even. With Cain dead and me in the wind, they won't take any chances of losing us. Any of us." She didn't look at any of them, instead, closing her eyes again to re-enter her mental map. "What's happening in Rome right now, we can't do anything about. The best we can do is keep Dante out of reach until we can figure out how best to deal with what's over here first." Her eyes flickered too and fro as she walked through her mind. "By now, they've realized I'm still alive and they will have informed Morgan. Without that, he would have been dangerous enough, but now? He's more deadly than any of you can imagine. He won't care who he kills, or who gets killed for him. He'll send in every hunter he can to get at us and he won't stop. If we play it Gabe's way, the bloodshed will be tantamount to genocide." Gabe lifted his brow, "How do you know what I'm thinking?" He asked. Casha looked at him squarely, "Because that's how you hunt, how I trained you to hunt." She looked at them all briefly and returned her eyes to the empty fireplace....

Dante and Anubis could see that Casha knew Gabe quite well. From what Dante remember, Gabe was the last of Casha's old team. Marla was from a different one. "So setting a trap for him is out of the question." Dante said.
"Then what about sending his people on a wild goose chase? Some of the vampires and lycans leading them in differnt directions. Divide and conqure. Try to get him alone with as few of his hunters as possible." He thought that would please Casha. He had a feeling she didn't want the blood of so many hunters on her hands. She would have to learn that they were now her enemy and the only way to survive was to kill them.

Cash closed her eyes again. "Setting a trap for him is the only way to do it." She said quietly. "Gabe would have herded them away from the populated area and surrounded them, cleaning them all out in one go. Or trying to." Gabe nodded, she was right. It had been how she had trained him to hunt. "It's the most efficient and quietest way, just like everything else she does." he admitted. Casha kept her eyes closed. "Divide them up and leave him with only a few, that would be fine, but we need to play to him. Make him think he has all the cards."....

"Scatter the others so we can draw him in to a trap. Have it leak out some how that Anubis has been wounded. If they think Casha.....Mac is alive then they might still think she is hunting Anubis, or that he has her captive. Either way, if they think he is wounded, maybe going to ground some where, he might jump at the chance." Dante interjected. "Casha!" he called out to her. "You have to focus on this. You know him better then any of us here."

Casha didn't move, "There is nothing wrong with my hearing, Dante." She said quietly, "And my focus is where it should be, so please, don't shout at me again." She fell silent for a moment longer, giving Gabe a chance to explain her odd behaviour. "She's walking through her mental map." He said quietly, "She does it before every hunt, even during one, just to make sure it's perfect. She gets real pissed if she's interrupted." Casha half turned her head, "Thank you, Gabe." She offered, "Now please, unless you have any more ideas, hold your tongue." Gabe pinched his lips between his teeth for a second. Casha took a deep breath, "We will use Dante's idea to draw him in, but how to keep him there. He needs to think he's safe enough to show his arrogance, drop his guard just long enough for us to make our move. His arrogance has always been his weakness. He needs to feel superior, to be the best without question and he won't tolerate failure of any kind. How can we keep his attention long enough to distract him?"....

"I think that is where you come in. He thinks he is better then you are. If he thinks he is rescuing you along with taking down Anubis, he will be distracted. If what I have heard from others about you two, he will want to humiliate you by being the one to rescue you and prove he is better then you. He will send his team in after Anubis to keep him occupied while he frees you and then go for the kill." Marla said.

Casha's eyes flickered as she worked through the images their ideas had created and she began to nod. "Very good." She offered quietly, "But not entirely flawless. The idea of rescuing me will give him a huge boner, but he won't just want to hold that over me. He will want to hold Anubis over me too." She flickered her eyes again, "He did it before. Caught a vamp before I did. Poured the ash all over me just to rub it in." Her eyes flickered more, "Everything else will work perfectly." She fell silent once more. Then, Gabe lifted his brow, "We could use a double." He said, "Make him think another vamp is Anubis." He looked to Anubis as Casha filtered the idea....

"An interesting idea. All they would have is a discription of him, no photo exists of him is there?" Dante asked. Anubis chuckled. "Yes I know just who to use for that deception. He could even be seen running from the hunters, drawing them away." Anubis said. "But I want him to remain alive, and changed. Have his hunters hunting him, as he tries to cope with being one of us." he looked over at Casha.

Cash remained silent still as she thought the ideas through carefully. "So long as we can let him loose in the Vatican, I don't really care." She whispered, then smiled, "Flawless." She continued, "And the final insult." Her eyes snapped open, "His final breath will be mine." Gabe looked at his commander in both shock and fear. "Are you serious?" He asked, "You're gonna turn him?" Casha smiled coldly and then looked up from the fire, finally. "What greater insult could there be?" She asked. Gabe could only look to Anubis in shock....

Anubis smiled at her desire. It was something that he would love to see her do. Marla was a bit shocked to at Cashas desire. But she had forgotten for the moment that she was not human any more. She knew Morgan was a bastard and self centered. As she thought about it, she had to chuckle. "Would serve the bastard right." she said. Dante just nodded his head. "That would be nice to have him run amock in the Vatican, but how to get him there with out any one knowing he was turned." He could just see him draining the life out of the Pope."

Casha rose from her seat and slowly moved past Gabe. A slight touch across his shoulder from her arm and he suddenly shivered visibly. He closed his eyes tight for just a second and then he was fine once more. In silence, Casha moved past Dante in the same manner. "Dante will use the demon blade to injure the double in view of Morgan or at the very least, a higher ranking hunter." She said quietly, before pausing long enough to run her hand over his shoulder as well. "That will guarantee he follows Dante and Anubis somewhere private. Herd him without him knowing it. Let Morgan kill the double and take Dante into his custody. He won't hurt you, he daren't. Then bring him to me, locked up and injured. Give him exactly what he wants. Only then, so we pounce. Anubis will arrive with a second team to surround him. Then I will show him who he's really dealing with."....

Dante grinned as did Anubis. The way she was acting and talking, was the way Akasha did when planning things. She was now Casha and he was loving listening to her. Dante looked over at Gabe, "I think that will work. Don't worry Gabe, it takes a bit of getting use to but you will."

Gabe visibly shivered again before giving a nervous nod of his head, "Yeh, I bet." He breathed before getting to his feet, "I'll be back in a few." And he quickly disappeared. Casha moved to Anubis and ran her fingers across his back in exactly the same fashion before moving back to the fire. "Morgan will be a message to the Vatican." She said quietly, "That they've taken things too far this time. That they will finally pay the blood owed by their killing." She then moved to the door and left without another word. By the doors to the pool, Gabe stood with his hands on the frame and his head down, trying to breathe normally again.....

Dante left to find Kat and Anubis followed Casha out. Marla stood there shaking her head and then went to find Gabe. "You alright?" she asked.

Casha made her way upstairs while Gabe continued to hang onto the doorframe as though for dear life. He shook his head when Marla asked after him. "No." he admitted, "I'm nothing close to alright."....

"Don't like what she has become?" Marla asked. "If what Dante says is true, it would have happened sooner or later anyways. The main question here now is what are we going to do now. We will not be able to go back to what we have been doing." She put a hand on his shoulder.

Gabe shuddered slightly as she touched him, but it wasn't half as bad as what had happened when Casha had touched him. He swallowed it down and shook his head slowly. "I don't know what to think." He said honestly. "She's still Mac, there's no doubt about that, but when she tuoched me... it was like...." He shuddered again, not quite sure how to put the feeling into words......

From what Marla had seen it seemed that Casha was able to effect a man, especially a human in a certain way. "Wish I had that ability at times." she said absent mindedly. She looked at Gabe. "Come on tough guy, lets find some rooms and get some rest."

Gabe shook his head quickly, "No." He said, "You don't want that." He lifted his head again and looked at her. He looked pale, as though the life had been sucked right out of him, but also truly frightened. He put a hand on her shoulder and leaned on her slightly. It felt cooler than it should. "You don't want that at all." he then nodded. Rest seemed a good idea....

He helped Gabe up the stairs to the second level and looked about for empty rooms. "Here she said, you take this one and I will take the one across the hall." She helped him over to the bed. "What did she do?" she asked. Dante and Anubis didn't seem to be affected, like you have been."

Gabe shook his head, "Dante did say I'd get used to it." He said, "Maybe she does that to everyone and I just have to learn to deal with it." He closed his eyes and relaxed into the bed......

Marla grined and let him lay there as she went to her room and took off her boots and laid down on the bed. It was going to be a hard go of it. Especially after they delt with Morgan. Like she had told Gabe they would not be able to return the the Order. They surely would not be welcomed among the abnormals after all they had done. What were they going to do?

Gabe slept for a short while, his mind a mess of everything that had happened and what Casha had done to him. So lost was he in his sleep that he didn't hear someone enter the room, nor did he feel them climb on the bed either. And his guns ten feet away. A sad excuse for a hunter really. His nose, however, worked perfectly fine. After sniffing up, his eyes snapped open and he suddenly yelled in pure shock. Kat was crouched over the bed and looking definitely more feline than she had done before. "What the fuck!"...Kat jumped back a little and hissed at him before climbing up the bedpost somewhat out of reach. There she stayed, eyeing him closely.....

Dante had found Kat and they had gone to bed. Dante woke up and felt the other half of the bed empty and got up to look for her. He heard Gabes voice and rolled his eyes. He then entered the room and saw Kat. "What are you doing Kat? He is a friend. I can vouch for that."

Kat scooted back down the bedpost and then actually crawled up onto Dante's back and curled her tail around his thigh. She hissed again at Gabe, who simply stared at her in shock. "She's a fucking cat!" He breathed, "What the fuck, man?" He scrambled up to the headboard and shook his head, trying to get his mind back in order. Kat simply hissed at him again before nuzzling into Dante. "I wasonly being friendly." she purred, "And he swore at me." She gave her lover a pout. Gabe blinked again, trying to get his head around this new thing. A hunter with a pet cat that was also his girlfriend. "Ok, this reaches high on my fucking weird list and it's been a fucking weird day already.".....

"You have to realize Kat, not everyone knows about you. Also you probably scared the crap out of him." he caressed her face. "You shouldn't sneak up on them like that." He turned to Gabe. "Relax old boy, she doesn't mean you any harm, and she isn't a pet, just my girlfriend." He shugged his shoulders, "Now Kat no more hissing at him, ok?"

Kat flicked her tail before growling at Gabe slightly. In response, Gabe just blinked, "Sorry man." He said, "Seriously though, it's been one weird fucking day so far." He then laughed slightly, "No offense like, but a guy with a girlfriend like that?" he shook his head again and rubbed his eyes slightly. His colour had come back a little, but he still looked very shaken. "What the fuck withMac though?" he asked, "How the hell am I supposed to get used to that? One touch and I can't decide whether I need to screw her, or kill her first. I mean, how do you cope with summats like that? Jesus, it was like she sucked the life right outta me.".....

Dante chuckled. "Well you are human, I am not, well not like everyone else. Not vampire but not human either. I think it is something a female vampie has that makes human men want them." He was not sure about it for sure, since he had not felt what ever Gabe had felt. "But don't worry about it, she wouldn't do anything that would harm you." He turned to Kat, "Now babe, back to bed, and leavethe poor man alone. He has a lot that he has to deal with and come to terms with. He kissed her cheek and slapped her on her ass.

Kat gave a playful yelp and jumped slightly as Dante slapped her ass and then swished her tail at him before leaving the room. Gabe swallowed hard and shook his head again. A half abnormal with a pet cat/girlfriend. He laid back once more and laughed quietly, "One weird fucking day." he said again. Down the hall, Casha wandered around the bedroom as though in a bit of a daze. In truth, she was going over the final details of the plan to make sure it remained flawless. Then came a distraction. She spotted herself in the mirror and went to look. Cocking her head slightly to one side. She smiled lightly, noting how much her features were still changing. Not perhaps to the naked eye, but to those who would know it as well as she did. She looked happy for a start, content in being who and what she was. After a moment, she returned to her wandering until she turned to the bed and smiled. "You can't sneak up on me that easily, Anubis." She said quietly. Her full back was on show as she pulled her hair over her shoulder. even that ahd changed now, seeming longer and fuller than it had been before.....

He moved up behind her and put his arms around her. "You look ravishing my dear." he told her. "Are you ready to go to bed. We have alot to do tommorow."

Casha put her head back and leaned against him, "Thank you." She replied softly, then nodded, "Yes." She said, "We have a lot to do.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 am

Marla awoke to the sound of Gabe's voice cussing and such. She got there just as Dante was taking Kat out of the room. Her eyes went wide as she saw Kat in her cat form. She entered the room still wide eyed and a bit shocked. Then saw Gabe in about the same shape. "You alright?"

Gabe rubbed his hair back from his face and offered up a small smile to Marla, "Yeh, kinda." He said, "Woke up and found the pet cat crawling all over me." He laughed then and shook his head, "The weird meter's goin' off the damned scale today, eh?".....

"Crawling all over you?" her voice changed its tone to one of a bit of anger as her eyes flashed suddenly with something as she turned to look at the open door. There was an almost low growl from her throat, and her hands clenched at her sides.

Gabe lifted an eyebrow and then yawned, "Yeh." he said, "Then shot up the bedpost when I yelled. Woulda popped one off at her if Dante hadn't have come and told me it was Kat." He laughed again at the image he held in his mind. "a hunter with a pet cat for a girlfriend." He mused, but then remembered Dante saying she was not his pet and shook the thought away. "Anyways, he made her leave again, told her to leave me alone."....

"She had better." Marla's tone of voice was still aggitated. Then she turned back to Gabe. "Dante is not a hunter, from what I have gathered from Intel, he is a thief......" then she had to chuckle, "A Cat Thief." she shook her head thinking of Dante and Kat, the way she had saw her. She put her hands to her head.

Gabe laughed and nodded in agreement, "Weird meter rising." He chortled, "But thief or not, he's turning out to be one hell of a hunter too. It's no wonder Mac, I mean Casha keeps him around. They make a good team." He leaned up on his elbows, "we all make a good team, I think.".....

Marla nodded. "He has done good in the past but now he is with them, as we are it seems." She sat down on the edge of the bed and chewed on her bottom lip. "Have you thought of what we are going to do now. After we help take Morgan down, we will not be able to go back. Hell they might send someone after us."

Gabe stuffed a pillow behind his head and stared up at the canopy of the bed, "I don't know, to be honest." He said, "When I made that call, it didn't enter my head what I'd do afterward." His eyes travelled to Marla and he felt his gut turn, "I shouldn't have brought you into this, Marla." He offered in guilt, "I'm so sorry. I just figured, after everything that had happened, you'd wanna be on the good guy's team for a change."....

She shugged her shoulders. "We both have seen some things. I have done some things that didn't feel right. Hell that wasn't right." She wrapped her arms about herself, closing her eyes. "They didn't do nothing, just were born or changed somehow. Just wanted to live their lives the best they could. But the Church ordered their deaths and I carried out the sentence." her body shook some as she remembered them, the looks on their faces.

Gabe looked down his chest at his feet. "We all did." He told her quietly, "Some of them, sure, they were dangerous and they didnt' care, but the rest." He shook his head slightly, "You can't help being what you are, whether you wanted it or not."....

Now what we are but what we have done, yes." She stood up. "Dante is one that has done nothing really wrong. Well he has used his abilities to steal, but that is not like some abnormals have done. Yet they wanted him dead until he killed Cain for us. Anubis now he has killed thousands in his life time perhaps tens of thousands. He was one I had not qualms about hunting. But now we are protecting him. he doesn't seem to bad of a ..... man." she shook her head. "We are going to be on the run so I guess we will be on the run with Casha and Anubis." she moved to the door again and then turned to look at Gabe. "Try to get some sleep." she said and returned to her room.
Anubis pulled her close to him and kissed her neck, then guided her to the bed. He stripped off his clothes as was the norm.

Gabe watched Marla leave and ten stared at the ceiling some more until he drifted back to sleep. In the master bedroom, Casha watched Anubis undress and then untied the jewels from around her neck. The piece fell away and she dropped the skirt before climbing into the bed with him. "Is it only sleep that you're wanting from me?" She asked, noting the way his eyes moved over her form.....

Anubis grinned. "You see, you know me all to well." he chuckled. As she climbed on to the bed, he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply.

Casha smiled and kissed him back passionately, "I thought not." She whispered as she lifted her knee...

Anubis smiled and moved a hand down between her legs, as he again claimed her lips for a deep passionate kiss. At the Hunter's Headquarters Morgan was sifting through the reports that had come in. There was not a single incident that indicated any activity of vampires or lycans in the city. It was as if they had all either left or had gone to ground. He pounded a fist on the table, a look of discust on his face. "Where is that bastard?" he mumbled. Joseph smiled at the anoyance of Morgan but not infront of the Eagle Standard.

Casha sighed softly and moved her hips with his hand as her own went down to claim his cock. She soon felt him grow stiff and smiled as she moved to sit atop him.....

Anubis' hands moved one to her tits and the other to her back. He squeezed her tits one at a time and ran his other hand up and down her back. This was something he had missed for such a long time. He lifted his head up and flicke his toung over one of her hard nipples as he squeezed her tit. Then he began to suckle on it gently biting down on the nipple.

Casha sighed deeply and let her head drop back, savouring his touch. Carefully, she moved herself over his cock and sat down again as one hand went to his neck and the other to his knee for support.....

Anubis let a low growl out from his throat as she slipped his cock up inside her. Moving his lips up he kissed her neck and shoulders, nipping at them with his teeth.

Casha sighed again deeply and began moving her hips in a slow circle motion, savouring the feel of him inside her.....

Outside their door stood a servent. A lycan in human form, that had just been informed that Morgan had arrived and was met by ten Hawk Standard hunters and at least two dozen hunters. He heard the sounds coming from the room and didn't really want to disturb them but the information was important.
Anubis moved his other hand to her tits as well as she slowly began to move on his cock. "You do know how to please a man." he told her then reached up with both hands and took her head in them bringing her down to him and kissing her.

Casha smiled as she kissed him back, "And you know how to please me." She replied smoothly. She quickened her pace only slightly, wanting this to last for a good long while. The hand on his knee went to his shoulder, then his neck as she enjoyed him......

The servent valued his life and decided to go to one of the others to let them know and to have them go tell Anubis. He went to Gabes room and knocked on the door.
Anubis moved his hands down her body and down to her ass, rubbing her ass cheeks and then back up to her lovely tits to squeeze them some more.

Casha quickened her pace slightly more as he carressed her, feeling her need begin to burn. Down the hall, Gabe answered the door and looked the guard up and down. He lifted an eyebrow, "Yes?".....

Coming face to face with one that was a hunter made him snarl a bit but he held himself in check. They were after all under Anubis' protection. "The one called Morgan has arrived. He was met by ten Hawk Standards and at least two dozen hunters. They have gone to a building in the Heart of the city."
Anubis growled let his fangs extend, raking over her neck and shoulders and then down to her tits.

Gabe lifted his eyebrow again as he was told the news and wondered why he wasn't telling Anubis instead. Then he heard them and pursed his lips slightly. What a pussy, he thought. Picking up his gun, he slid it into the back of his belt and moved down the hall just in time to hear Anubis growl. He knew that sound, he'd made it often enough before. As he moved to the door, he started counting back from 100 and put his hand back to his gun. "Your people are the biggest pussies I've ever seen." He mumbled. 91, 90, 89, 88. Casha cried out softly and pulled his fangs to her breast. Her hips moved faster still and she could feel him tensing up.....

He again bit down on her tit, around the nipple, sinking his fangs in and sampling her blood as he squeezed it hard. His other hand moved down to her hips and held her down some as he raised his to meet her and began pumping is load up inside her.

Casha cried out in passion feeling his bite and she put her hand over his on her hip as he began to hold her down on him. The extra pressure on her clit was just enough to make her cum at the same time and she shuddered in delight. Outside the door, Gabe lifted his hand and curled his knuckles. 10, 9, 8, 7. He heard Casha cry out and instinctively smiled, feeling the stirring in his jeans. He couldn't help it. Casha was a babe and he almost envied Anubis having her. 3, 2, 1. He knocked firmly on the door and opened it.....

He moved his arms around her and licked the blood from her tit. As the knock came at the door he furrled his brow and a snarl apeared on his lips. As the door opened and he saw Gabe there he was about to say something in anger, but stopped himself. Casha still sat on him compltely naked.

Casha heard the door too and growled in her throat. Then she saw it was Gabe and lifted an eyebrow. The man stood there with one hand behind his back and a look on his face that would make a sailor blush. Gabe cleared his throat as he looekd Casha up and down. Yep, he thought, definitely the ultimate babe. "One of your lackies brought me a message." He said, "Too much of a pissant to come do it himself." Casha turned her head to look at him, but remained where and exactly how she was. It almost made her smile to have him see her like this.....

Anubis proped himself up some on his elbows. He gave Gabe a look that would have boiled blood. "What is the message?" he asked. "It had best be important."

Gabe swallowed again and suddely imagined himself right where Anubis was. He coughed lightly, "Morgan has landed." He said, "He's holed up in a building in the city, probably a local base for Order hunters." He eyed Casha again and ajusted his belt a little. In response, Casha smiled slightly and moved her hips on Anubis just enough for him to feel it. He was going soft anyways, but it didn't matter. Gabe coughed again and backed out of the room. "Just thought you should know." He offered, "And maybe you cold find some lackies with a little more between their legs." He smiled openly, "Enjoy." And then shut the door. Casha bit her lips and then laughed quietly.....

As Gabe closed the door Anubis brought Casha down to him and kissed her deeply. It didn't bother him that Gabe saw them naked, but that he had disturbed them when they were enjoying each other.
Marla heard the knock at Gabes door and had heard the message and then Gabe go down the hallway. At the number of Hawk Standards her eyes widened. So many for Hawks for a team? They would not just be any Hawk Standards but the best of the best. She shook her head.

Gabe made his way back down the hall, unable to get the image of Casha and Anubis out of his head. Then he spotted Marla's door and couldn't help but groan deep down in his throat. He needed a cold shower, now. With long strides, he entered his room and slammed the door behind him. A few seconds later, the shower was running and he stood in it with his head down and his hands up the wall with the cold jets running down his back. It wasn't helping.....

Last edited by LadyRaven on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Marla was a bit worried about the amount of Hawks and hunters being sent. Sure they had a plan and they probably could get rid of the regular hunters. and perhaps a few of the Hawks, but not all. Having been Eagle Standard Casha would probably know most of them. Especially if they were the best of them. Would she be able to kill them if it came down to it. Training ran deep and she wondered if she could come to kill those she had trained with, fought with, and lived with.

She stripped her clothes off and went into take a shower, letting the hot water run overher. She needed to relax but found it hard to do so in a shower. The place had to have a hot tub somewhere. She found a bathrobe and put it on, but she didn't have a bathing suit. She shugged her shoulders and grabed her guns, knives and such and headed down to find someone that knew the place.

Finding a guard patroling close to the mansion, she called out and asked where the blasted hot tub was. She pointed in the direction of where the pool was and said it was next to the pool house. She made it there and looked around before dropping the bathrobe to the floor and stepping into it. "Oh now that is much, much better." she mumbled.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Gabe stood under the ice cold jets for a good half an hour, but he still couldn't shake loose that ache in his balls. He thumped the wall hard and turned the shower off before grabbing a towel. he dried himself off roughly and pulled on a pair of jeans before grabbing his gun again. He tucked it into the back of his jeans and grabbed a teeshirt before leaving his room. He looked again down the hall at Anubis and Casha's door and then growled in his throat as he heard the same noise coming from Dante's room. "Fuck's sake!" He yelled and stormed downstairs. He needed to find somewhere he could let off his steam so made for the gardens. He was sure he could find something to destroy, or shoot at, or something, anything. Throwing his tee over his shoulder, he made his way outside and low and behold, surrounded by females! The servants were relaxing and some of the women were 'entertaining' their collegues. Gabe couldn't stand it anymore and rushed for the nearest place to hide. In the pool house. He raced in and shut the door firmly behind him, sliding down the door to sit with his eyes closed....

As the door opened and closed, Marla turned her head to look and see who it was as she pulled one of her guns from its holster. She saw Gabe there and him sliding down to the floor with his eyes closed. The bathrobe lay on the floor and out of reach. What was he doing downstairs."

A familiar click. Gabe let his head hit the door and laughed emptily. "Why do you mock me, God?" He breathed and then levelled his head once more. He opened his eyes to find a bathrobe on the floor and Marla, gun in hand in the hot tub.....

"What are you doing down here?" she asked trying to move down deeper into the hot tub.

Gabe leaned forward slightly, trying to cut the blood to his raging boner and put his elbows on his knees. His head dropped forward and his shook it, "I answered the door." He said with a laugh, "I had to answer the fucking door. Is it a full moon out there or something, 'cause everywhere I look, all I see are naked women and guys with boners as big as mine."....

"What are you talking about?" she asked easing the gun's hammer back in place.

"A guard without bollocks enough to pass on a message so stupid fucking me, I pass it on for him." Gabe began, "And what do I walk in on? Anubis uploading his wad in Casha. And then, I hear Dante doing the same damned thing with catwoman. So what do I do? Try and offload some steam outside and low and be-fucking-hold, the staff are fucking each other by the fucking pool!" He leaned his head back and started to bang it gently on the door. "Please Marla, for the sake of all that's holy in this world, tell you ain't naked in there?"......

She raised a brow at what he said. Then she burst out laughing. She could not help it. Walking in on some one fucking, and then seeing it everywhere. "It must be a full moon." she said laughing. She looked down at herself. "Well I didn't bring no swim wear on this trip." she said turning red.

Gabe screwed up his face in true pain then and groaned. "Oh God!" Hitting his head back harder on the door, he listened to her laugh, "It ain't funny." He told her....

"I can't help it." She said. "It just seems so funney. You had better go take a cold shower." she told him.

"Did that already." He replied, "Stood in it for half an hour and it did fuck all.".....

She placed her arms on the edge of the tub and placed her head on them. "Well now that does sound like a serious problem. Well if they are all doing it out there at the pool, you could join in on it. I am sure they would not mind." there was a slight smile on her lips.

Gabe levelled his head again and stared at her with a cocked eyebrow, "You are joking, right?" He asked her, "Half of them are probably bloody lycans, the other half, I have no fucking clue. Hell would freeze over before I dipped my wick in any of that lot, trust me. I'll take a heartbeat any day sweet cheeks.".....

She grinned. She could see he was in a bad way. Ever since they had hooked up hunting Anubis and Cain she had her eye on him. He was not bad looking, and from what she could see he was muscular and in good shape. Oh she had her share of afairs with other hunters, but they had just been that. Just to satisfy her needs. But Gabe was different. Well she seen him in a different light so to speak. She grined big when he called her sweet cheeks. She said to herself, "Oh hell." and she stood up in the hot tub, her hair falling down past her shoulders.

The splash of the water made him open his eyes and he dropped his broad shoulders right down as he stared at her. Then he put his head back on the door again and closed his mouth. If he'd let it hang open any longer, he would have been drooling. "Don't do that." He told her, "If you ain't serious, sit back down, for God's sake."....

She got out of the hot tub and walked over to where he was, gun belts slung over her shoulder. "Serious?" she asked. "You coming." she asked as she lightly ran the fingers of one hand over his back.

Gabe shuddered visibly and he opened his eyes once more. Starting at her tiny feet and slender ankles, he worked his gaze up slowly, taking in every inch of her. High calves, tight, slender thighs. Just a small tuft of hair still bristled with water, wide hips, small waist. His gaze went higher to her pert breasts, slender shoulders and her long neck. Her smile, her eyes, her wet hair plastered down her shoulders. "Oh God!" He breathed. In seconds, he was on his feet with both his arms around her. One clasped her hip tight while the other anchored on her neck as he kissed her deeply....

She leaned into the kiss, slipping her arms about his neck, pressing her body against his. She broke the kiss a moment, "Well lets at least go back up stairs where it is more comfortable." she whispered.

Gabe could barely contain himself when she responded to him. He tightened his grip on her and turned them about, pushing her hard into the wall of the pool house. When she suggested they go upstairs, Gabe grunted in frustration. he didn't wanna have to walk past Anubis' servants again, but he knew she was right. However, not all sense had left him just yet. He backed off an inch or two and nodded, "You're right." He breathed....

Oh she now knew he was in a bad way, "Well not necessary." she said and pulled him back to the Hot tub. She then slipped from his arms and got back in to it and moved to one side. "You coming in?" she grinned and nodded to his pants. She laid her guns on the side of the hot tub and waited for him.

Gabe unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off quickly before he all but fell into the tub. Water went everywhere as he quickly ducked his head under and pushed himself up against her again. He claimed her lips once more and held her tight to him with a strong arm around her back. He kept her that way for a moment before he pulled back to look at
her. "Have you taken your pill?" he asked quickly....

She laughed. "I always take them." she told him and pulled him to her and kissed him deeply.

Gabe groaned in desire and kissed her back deeply. He pushed her hard into the side of the tub, but then suddenly, he pulled back and turned her around. Her lifted her high enough to kneel on the seat and pushed her knees apart. Pulling her ass to him, he leaned over her and put an arm around her slender waist. His aching cock pressed hard against her pussy as he leaned on closer and put his other hand over her shoulder and gripped the edge of the tub....

She looked at him over her shoulder. She grinned and pushed back against his cock letting it slide up inside her.

Gabe sucked his breath in through clenched teeth and tighened his grip on ehr waist and the edge of the tub. Marla pushing down on him had given him a taste and he growled deep in his throat as he thrust right up into her to the hilt. He stayed there for a moment, putting his head down between her shoulderblades and then pulled back to slam into her a second time. At least she wasn't a virgin, like so many of the women he hunted with.....

She moved her hips as he rammed his hard cock up into her pussy. She gripped his cock with her pussy muscles, tightening them so that they would squeeze it as he backed out to thrust up inside her again. With one hand on the side of the hot tub she moved one of his hands to her tits.

Gabe grunted with each thrust, breathing her name into her back between his teeth. Once or twice, he bit the skin around her shoulder blades and he groaned again when she moved his hand to her breasts. He gripped one tight, turning the nipple between his finger and thumb as the other hand left the edge of the tub. He put it tight around her waist, but then moved his hand down to her clit. He began rubbing it as he thrust into her hard and fast, burying himself to the hilt every time. "Come for me." He breathed, "Come for me, Marla.".....

She moaned as he played with her clit and squeezed her tits. She thrust back with her hips leting his cock bury itself again and again up inside her. "Not until you are ready to." she told him.

Gabe grunted again in frustration as he rubbed her clit harder and faster and rammed himself up inside her harder still. "No." He hissed through his teeth, "I want you.... to come, now!" He wanted, no, needed her to come at least twice on him before he finished....

What he was doing to her she could not help but do as he asked. She cried out as she came, gripping the edge of the hot tub tightly.

She was already hot inside, but when she came on him, Gabe yelled out in pure pleasure, "That's it!" He kept going for a moment longer and then suddenly pulled out. Now he would watch her come and he quickly turned her back to face him...

She pushed him down to have a seat and then moved on top of his lap, easing down on his cock untill he was fully sheathed in her. She then began moving on him, grinding herself around on him.

Gabe pressed his back into the side of the tub as he lifted his hips to meet her. He gripped one hip with his hand while the other went up to her shoulder and then the back of her neck. He pulled her head down to him and claimed her lips as he grunted and groaned in pleasure. "I want you to come again." He told her.....

Her hands were on his shoulders and as he claimed her lips she kissed him back. She again tighten her pussy muscles on his cock, stroking it as she moved up and down on him. "Now it is your turn to cum." she told him as she broke the kiss.

Gabe shook his head, "Not yet." He grunted, forcing himself up into her as she came down on him. "I wanna see you come on me." He gripped her hip tighter as his other hand moved down and around her neck before moving back up to her jaw and the side of her head....

She grinned and wondered how long he could last with her moving as she was on him. It had been a while for her so she came a second time and began building for another.

Gabe groaned deeply and smiled as she came again on him. He kept her face to him as she came, smiling at the look of pure pleasure in her eyes, "God, you're beautiful." He told her. He was getting close now and he could feel her tightening up again for a third time. "Yes!" he shouted, "Yes, that's it! Keep going!" He began to move her stronger and harder on him, pushing her down and then forward with his hand. His other gripped the side of her head, his thumb moving over her cheek to keep her looking at him.....

She began to grind harder on him and move her hands over his body. She moved her head down and kissed his neck and nipped at it with her teeth. She was now breathing hard and was building for another orgasim.

Gabe grunted loudly and then groaned as she kissed and nipped at his throat. He stayed that way for a few moments before pulling her head back to look in her eyes again. He was very close now and he let go of her hip to put his arm right around her back. "I'm gonna cum!" He grunted as he slammed his hips up to her, burying his cock as deep as he could.....

She cried out and held on to him tightly as she came a third time.

That was what Gabe needed. As he felt her come again, he thrust up and came in her. Then, he thrust again and a third time, pushing more and more of his seed into her. Four, then five, then a sixth time. Each time, he yelled out his pleasure. Then finally, he was done and he slumped against the wall of the tub, holding Marla tight on him. His knees trembled beneath the water and he battled for his next breath. The entire time, he kept her lips close to his own and his eyes fixed on hers, savouring everything she had to give. "Now that's heaven." he whispered.....

She kissed his cheek softly and moved a hand up to his hair and played with it. Now she was wore out and it was getting late. She was slowly geting her breathing back to normal. "I think it is time we get back upstairs and get some sleep."

He sighed softly as she kissed his cheek and then turned his lips to hers again, "I know." He replied and kissed her. This kiss however, was much more tender. He lingered on it for a long moment and then groaned again as his cock gently slipped from her. He let her go entirely so she could move of him....

She moved off of him and stood in the middle of the Hot Tub, looking down at him a smile on her lips. She then moved to the side of the tub and got out, grabbing her guns and waited for him.

Gabe moved from the seat and quickly hopped out of the tub. A quick look at he floor made him laugh quietly. They'd sloshed enough water to nearly flood the room. He went to the wall and grabbed a towel. After tying it firmly around his hips, he grabbed his shirt and jeans and then his gun before he moved to the door and opened it quietly. A quick check showed him the coast was clear and he led Marla back into the house....

Marla looked up at the sky and chuckled. She pointed up at the sky, "Yep a full Moon." she chuckled. Sure enough the moon was full and lit up the sky and the ground with its light.

Gabe looked up from the doorway and laughed as well. After staring at it for the second, he looked back down again at Marla and smiled anew. He pulled her to him and kissed her neck briefly before leading her into the house. He kicked the door closed with his large foot and then led her up the stairs. "She can be full like that every night." He whispered to her, "If it means I get to have you again." Once on the landing, he stopped them in the middle of the hall and looked at her door, then his. Did he dare?....

He could see his questioning look and she laughed and pushed him towards his room and followed him in closing the door. She moved over to the bed and place her guns on the stand next to the bed and slowly crawled up onto the bed laying down and streaching out.

Gabe grinned and dropped the towel. He climbed in next to her and pulled her to him. Turning her on her side so her back was to him, he put his arm out under her head and then put his other arm over her waist with his hand sat just under her ribs. "How ever long this lasts." he whispered as he closed his eyes, "Know that I'll won't let you down." he kissed the back of her head and pulled her closer still....

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 am

Casha woke first the next morning. The verranda doors had been left open and she could smell the morning beyond the voile curtains. She then gave a soft smile as she moved. She was laid half on her front and half on her side, and she could feel Anubis' weight on her. She opened her eyes to find his thick arm over her middle and his knee up between her thighs. The sligh snooze coming from him told her he was still fast away in dreamland. After a gentle deep breath and a yawn, she slipped carefully out from under him and slid off the bed. She saw him move and growl at the disturbance, but he still slept. By the bathroom door, a servant was waiting for her with her dressing gown. A satin and lace item that was just as revealing as all her other clothes these days.

Once she was reasonably covered, Casha made her way downstairs and into the already bustling household. Servants were roaming around, cleaning up and getting things ready for when their master awoke. Casha smiled at them and nodded as they shared their secrets and then made her way into the kitchen. A pot of coffee was already brewing and she could smell hash and buscuits being made. She bypassed the later, aiming for a very large mug of coffee. Once sat at the breakfast bar with it, she felt someone else join her. Looking up, she smiled to find Gabe sauntering in. His jeans were only half done up and he looked like he'd had a wild night. Of course, Casha knew all the details already.

Gabe yawned widely as he entered the kitchen and then stopped with a raised brow at Casha. Marla was still upstairs sleeping as far as he knew. He hadn't wanted to disturb her. After the initial shock of seeing Casha in the kitchen, he offered a smile and poured himself some coffee. A few servants moved passed him with a giggle and a smile. He gave them an odd look and perched on a stool opposite Casha.

"Did you sleep well?" Casha asked with that same knowing smile.
"Like the dead." Gabe replied, then looked at her, "No offense."
Casha laughed, "None taken." She told him, "Though I'm hardly dead."
"Right." Gabe said with a laugh and drank more of his coffee.
"I hear you spent the night with Marla." Casha offered.
Gabe faltered with his coffee and looked at her over the rim. He then nodded slightly, "Yeh." He said.
Casha smiled anew, "And in the hot tub too, from what I've heard."
Gabe turned a priceless shade of pink, "I needed some company."
Casha laughed openly and poured herself some more coffee, "More than company, I think." She said as she sat back down and leaned forward on her elbows. "By all counts, you rang her bell quite a few times in there."
Gabe grinned, finding his spine again, "You sound suprised." He said with mirth.
Casha smiled and shook her head, "Only that it took you so long." She said, "She's had her eye on you since the beginning."
Gabe laughed and shook his head, "Yeh well," He chortled, "Walking in on your boss with her fella still uploadin' in her can do that to a guy."
Casha laughed then and nodded, "Yes it can." She said, "I'm happy for you. You make a great couple."
Gabe held up his cup in cheers to her, "Thanks. You and the big guy do too."
Casha copied his move, "Yes we do." She replied.
"Not too sure about the catwoman though. She's a big freaky."
Casha laughed again and nodded, "Yes." She said, "Kat, I think, is an acquired taste. She can take a bit of getting used to. I hope Marla has some patience, she'll need it when all this is done."
Gabe lifted an eyebrow and then looked Casha up and down before nodding to her in question.
"Got it in one." She told him, "Dragged me round for hours. Even had the balls to call Anubis and ask for more money when the credit card maxed out."
Gabe almost snorted his coffee through his nose before he put it down and forced himself to swallow. "Ok." he chortled, "I'll stuff them up my ass then."
"Good idea." Casha moved around the breakfast bar and gently kissed Gabe's cheek. "You being here has made me happy." She told him.
Gabe snaked his arm around her slender back and patted her hip, "Where else would I be?" He asked, "Besides, where else could I be surrounded by such beautiful women and still be with my best mate, eh?"
Casha hugged his shoulder and kissed the top of his head before she spied Marla behind them. "Definitely surrounded." She offered with a laugh......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 am

Marla had awaken a bit after Gabe had. She streached and rolled over really not wanting to get up. A servent came in smiling ear to ear as she placed Marla's clean clothes on the edge of the bed. Being the day Marla figured she was more then likely a lycan as the vamps would be somewhere where it was nice and dark. That is all but Anubis and Casha. She got dressed, strapped on her shoulder holsters and repositioned her knives. She thought about putting her hair up but left it lose after she brushed it, getting the tangles out of it from last night.

She went down stairs and everywhere the help was they smiled and the women giggled. Evidently those at the pool side the night before had heard her and Gabe in the Pool House. Oh well she thought. She walked into the kitchen to see Casha dressed in revealing clothing. She could see Gabes eyes and frowned a bit, especially when he patted her hip and Casha kissed the top of his head. She crossed her arms infront of her giving him a look as Casha spied her.

Dante was the next to show up. Still a bit sleepy eyed. "Did I miss something last night." he mumbled. "Everyone is talking about something." He yawned and then noticed Marla standing almost infront of him, Casha and Gabe at the breakfest bar.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:21 am

Casha smiled warmly at Marla as the other woman folded her arms across her chest. Gabe turned on the stool and smiled too before he let Casha loose again. Casha made her way back to her own stool as Gabe made to pull Marla to him and then Dante arrived as well and looking slightly confused.

Gabe smiled in an almost loving way to Marla as he took her by the arm and pulled her to sit on one knee. Dante would get the idea then and Casha simply sat there and smiled. A few minutes after that, Kat came slinking into the kitchen and grinned broadly, "Ooo!" She said, "So you're what all the fuss is about, hmmm?" She ran a curled claw under Gabe's chin, making the man shudder slightly and he tightened his grip around Marla's waist. Casha laughed lightly and drank her coffee.
"There's hash and biscuits, if you're hungry." She told them all, "Better get in there quick before...."
Too late, Kat was already dishing herself a huge bowl of the stuff and sat perched herself on the edge of the breakfast bar to eat it. "Well isn't this just peachy then." She said as she broke a biscuit open and piled some hash onto it. "Like one big, happy, though slightly fucked up, kinda family." She grinned and flicked her tail out at the new couple. "I hope you two are being careful. Can't have our queen bee here getting jealous over babies she won't have with Anubis."
Casha lifted an eyebrow as Gabe coughed into his mug again, "An acquired taste." She repeated, then spotted Anubis coming their way. She gave him her usual loving smile, "Morning Handsome. Are you hungry?"
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:16 am

Marla let herself be pulled on to Gabe's lap. Dante raised a brow as he moved to the coffee pot and poured him some. Marla just gave him a smile and Dante chuckled. "Ok, looks like I am the last to know about things these days. He took a seat on one of the bar stools and sipped his coffee. When Kat arrived and saw the two and made her comments, Dante laughed, and slapped her on her ass.

"Now, now." he said to Kat after her comment about children. "Be nice now." he wagged a finger before her. "Besides, they are not like the vamps of the day. They can have children as well." He could just see the offspring of Casha and Anubis. But would they be like them or differnt. What ever made Anubis different and what ever was in Dante's blood that changed Casha, then who could know.

He snatched a biscuit from Kat's plate and put some hash on it. "How about you." he whispered. "Hmmmmmmm?" and put a arm about her waist.

When Anubis arrived he looked around and then at Gabe and Marla. "About time." he said and poured himself some coffee and kissed Casha's lips. He looked Casha up and down grinning. He liked the new outfits that she was wearing. Looking over at Kat, "What you are not wearing something that you bought." Then he looked over at Marla, "Better be careful or she will have you in these out fits as well." he grinned and moved up behind Casha and put an arm about her as he sipped the coffee.

Marla shook her head. "Well that might just have to wait awhile. Remember we have some business to take care of today." she slipped from Gabe's lap, "Don't go native on us just yet." she ran the fingers of one hand through Gabe's hair. "Better get suited up for action." she kissed his cheek. She looked over at Casha. "You going like that or you going to dress as you did when you were a hunter. Morgan will be expecting that."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:09 am

Casha lifted an eyebrow at Dante's comment over children before looking at Anubis. She had never considered the idea of him being able to. As a vampire, he was technically dead, so it would have been impossible. Such was the case, she hadn't bothered to take any precautions. In the back of her mind, she decided she would have to be a lot more careful in future and give them a few years together first.

As for Kat, the feline could barely contain her laughter as Dante put the idea to her. Her former husband would never have tolerated that happening, wouldn't even be in the same building as her during that time. She smiled and snatched a bite from the biscuit in his hand. It was plain to see the woman couldn't be happier at that point. "I've always wanted kittens." She said openly and then brazenly sat on the breakfast bar again and wrapped her legs around him. "Maybe come new moon, I'll let you try." She said before licking his nose.

Gabe coughed into his hand as Marla made her escape. Yes, they had much more pressing matters to deal with and family planning wasn't on that list. Besides, he had no intention whatsoever of having kids yet and he doubted Marla would either, if they lasted that long. He passed a cautious eye over Casha, who seemed a little distracted by the idea thus far, but soon enough, he saw her attention return to the matter at hand. Letting his hand linger a moment over Marla's ass as she kissed him, he then reached over and grabbed a biscuit from Kat's plate.

Casha laughed openly at the scene before her and shook her head. One fucked up family, indeed, she thought, then returned her attention to what Marla was saying. She looked at the dressing gown and then lifted the hem over her tiny feet. "Kat would kill me." She laughed, "Literally." Kat nodded in agreement.
"I didn't buy anything for myself yet because she needed it more. You hunter women have no style sense at all." Kat spurted.
Casha narrowed her eyes a little and then looked back at Marla, "I'll be kitted up as usual." She promised, "If you've managed to bring me a kit bag. Gabe?" Back to Marla, "And I'm still a hunter, Marla, just a different variety." She grinned and shrugged her shoulders.
Gabe gave a lopsided grin, "Since when have I ever let you down?" He told her, then snapped his fingers with great satisfaction at a servant. "Upstairs, in my rooms. The long blue kitbag with an Eagle on it."
Casha grinned over her coffee and then a glint in her eye, "Did you pack the spare?" She asked.
Gabe grinned and nodded again, "Of course. Found everything exactly where it should be. Managed to get in there before the morons made an ephagy of it for your funeral."
Casha dropped her head and laughed happily, "Then I have everything I need, save for a few blades and whatnot I had to leave behind. Happy?" She looked to Marla again and smiled.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next