The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 8 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:09 pm

Drake smiles and says as he looks at her movies, “Your body heats up a little when you get a fever. So when I kissed your cheek, I picked up on the heat.” He picks up a movie and puts it in. He then sits down on her bed calmly. He says, “I like just spending time you Brook. We don’t need to go anywhere to have fun and just relax.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Once he had picked the movie and came back she found herself leaning into him. “Can you handle me being sick though? I don’t want to make this more difficult for you Drake” She looked up at him. “I like spending time with you too Drake” She nodded. “I am glad I came here I was close to being a lifer in the hospital, but my father really wanted me to come here, said he was tired of coming home to a empty house. I wasn’t getting any better in there anyway, and they needed my bed” She snuggled against him more as the movie started.

“But least I am here and I met you” Her fever was getting a little higher and her body trying to fight it shivered. She put on the blanket and sighed watching the movie.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:42 pm

Drake looks at her sensing she was getting worse. He says softly, “I am going to be fine.” He lays her down her bed and covers up her with the blankets. “I am going to make you something to eat that will help you warm up and make you feel better. You just relax and watch the movie.” He kisses her forehead and goes to her kitchen. He makes her homemade chicken noodle soup. He puts her food on a tray and brings it up to her once it has cooled down a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:01 pm

When he laid her down on the bed he was going to object. His body was helping her but she nodded when he said he was going to make her something. She snuggled into her covers and watched the movie wondering what he was doing down stairs.

The smell whafted upstairs she sat up in bed and smiled as he came back in. "Aww Drake that smells lovely" She licked her lips and waited for him to sit beside her again.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Drake brings her soup up to her and sits the tray across her lap so she could eat. He says, “My mother made sure I knew how to cook before I was taken from her.” He lays down beside her so she would stay relaxed. He says, “This should help you stay a little warmer and feel a little better.” He kisses her cheek and looks at the movie with no true interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:22 pm

She tasted the soup with a smile "Well your mom taught her well" She watched him as he sat down. She did relax when he did. She leaned into him slightly and nodded. "This will help me thank you"

She watched him look at the movie. "Drake you dont look interested in the movie" She paused. "If you dont mine me asking Drake can you tell me what you have seen in the 1000 years you have been on earth? Did you have another love interest before I came in or were you alone for 1000 years?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:47 pm

Drake looks at her and says, “I have seen so many things that it is hard to talk about everything I have seen. I have seen all the wars that humans have inflicted on each other. I have even seen quite a few vampire wars as well.” He kisses her forehead and says, “There was no one who has attracted me so much as you do Brook. I have wondered the world for a thousand years alone.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Heart was breaking for Drake. She set aside the soup that she had finished and strocked his cheek softly. "I am so sorry I ddint mean to make you upset my love" She kissed his lips softly. She watched as he continued speaking part of her smiled but there was a part of her that was sad for him that he had been alone all this time. .

"I am sorry that you were alone my love but I am here now" She snuggled into him and sighed. "The soup really helped" She was silent for a moment the spoke again "Did you know the first time you saw me?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Drake looks at her and says softly, “I knew you were my soul mate the moment you walked into the classroom.” He kisses her softly on the lips and brings her into his arms. He says, “I have been walking in the darkness for all these year until you came along and brought the light back into my life.” He strokes her back as he holds her in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Blushing as he said that he knew that she was his soul mate when he had first seen her. "Is that why you felt so protective over me? Risked being exposed by saving me?" She lightly kissed him bacn and sighed as he brought her closer.

"Drake you have done the same thing ,since my accident I have felt as if I should have died in that fire but now I know now that there was a reason that I lived" She sighed as he stroked her back and felt totally relaxed in his arms.

"You have saved me Drake, I only hope I can repay you some how"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:49 pm

Drake smiles some as he feels her fully relax in his arms. He says, “We have saved each other and I will always keep you safe. Even from yourself if I have to.” He listens to her heart rate a moment. He says, “I could tell you needed to be protected and looked after. So I took the job upon myself.” He strokes her back and looks at her calmly enjoying his time with his love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:44 pm

His voice was like sweet music to her it was so soothing she nodded. She knew that he was right; she wasn’t sure how she had saved him, other then saving him from the darkness that he talked about. “I believe that you will keep my safe Drake, but I want you to be able to lean on me if you need it, this has to be a two way street”

She softly stroked his chest as she lay there. “I hope I won’t be too much trouble” She giggled. “I am glad that we found each other” She licked her lips. “So are you going to be close this next week?” She just wanted to know how far away he would be this week.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:45 am

Drake looks at his love a moment and says, “I don’t mean to sound rude but I will not need to lean on you for any such thing. I will protect you no matter what.” He looks at her face a moment. “I will be hunting in the woods near the mountain range outside of the town. I will always be close by if you need me to come back home at any time for you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:20 am

Shrugging at his comment about him not needing to lean on her, she wasn’t hurt by it, Drake was not only a Vampire but he was a man so he would feel double as if he had to be strong, and he was immortal so he probably wouldn’t ever need her. “Well the offer is still there even if you just want to talk.”

She lightly kissed his cheek. When he said that he wouldn’t be too far she relaxed again “I am glad you are going to be close, but I will not to bug you too much I know you need to hunt” She swallowed hard and looked up at him.

“How is my fever Drake? I don’t understand why I would have one, I don’t think I am sick” Truth be told she was hoping she would be sick for the week he was gone, she didn’t want to face school she rather get the homework and just do it at home.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 am

Drake kisses her forehead and says, "You are getting a higher fever. I think you should stay home in bed for a few days. It could be stress that is causing the fever. I will help you catch up when I get back." He listens to her body a moment. He says, "Knowing what I am can send the body into an internal panic. It is also a lot for the mind to accept as well." He strokes her cheek softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:21 pm

Looking up at him as he kissed her forehead his lips felt so cool. She nodded “I will stay home” She looked up at him “I guess I can’t even lie to you since you can read my mind” She snuggled into him as he explained. “I suppose it’s a bit of a fright” She sighed. “I guess my body is using this as an excuse to get the rest its been deprived”

She smiled as the stroked her cheek “Your touch feels so good” She closed her eyes and just relaxed. “Everything about you seems to put me in a state of relaxation” Then she looked up at him and licked her lips.

“I am looking forward to meeting your friends when you come back, but I want to be well, I guess it will be less temptation for them if I am not weaker?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:14 pm

Drake looks at her and kisses her lips ever so slowly and says, "I want you to be healthy and happy when you meet my friends." He strokes her cheeks. He tenses up some as he senses his friends getting ready for their hunt. He says, "My friends are leaving for the hunt. I will leave later tonight. So you'll be stuck with me all day."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:59 pm

As Drake looked at her and kissed her she growled out softly he was torturing her. She rubbed his shoulders and sighed. She nodded to his suggestion “I will be well by the time you get back” She stroked his chest.

She felt him tense and licked her lips. Sitting up she looked at him and shook her head. “No Drake you should leave now, no reason to make them hate me more”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Drake could not help but smile as she growled at him slightly. She was so sweet but he knew he was teasing her a bit. He kisses her again and this time letting it linger on her lips. Then he kisses her neck growling against her skin to cause vibrations. He nips playfully at her skin and stroking her body letting her enjoy this a bit. He says softly, "I am not leaving until night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:43 pm

Brook had a feeling that Drake knew that he was teasing her. She licked her lips and whimpered slightly then smiled as he kissed her again this time when he let it linger she returned it and wrapped her arms around his neck.

When he kissed her neck she arched up and moved her head to the side to let him have all the access that he wanted. She wasnt scared that he would change her, he would know that she wasnt ready for it. She returned the gently pets to his body.

She nodded "Well if you want to stay I am not complaining" She snuggled into his chest and rested her forehead on his arm. Hopeing that she was getting better but she doubted it, she was feeling weaker.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Drake was enjoying his lover's touches and wanted to make her feel loved and desired dispite her the scars. She was his world now. He feels her body growing weaker. He says, "You will feel better when I am gone. You will have time to really think about all the things I have done and told you." He kisses her forehead and strokes her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:13 pm

She looked up at him "Drake how will your friends take to all my scars, I cheated death" She sighed "I know my arms look a mess, I refused to continue in the skin grafting, doctors said that they could get me looking more normal but I refused I felt I needed to be punished"

She burried her face into his chest. "I feel fine with you here Drake" She said softly even though it was not a complete lie she didnt want him to leave not yet.

"What time is it Drake?" She asked as he kissed her forhead and rubbed her back.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:43 pm

Drake looks at the clock and says, "It is almost one o'clock." He looks down at her and says, "We all have scars and we all have cheated death by being what we are." He kisses her arms and scars. He removes a cufflink and shows her multiple suicide scars. He says, "The life of a vampire was harsh on me." He looks at her calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:55 pm

Broke found herself smiling at the time. So they had a few hours still before he would have to leave her. She shuddered as he kissed her scars she had never let anyone see them never mind touch them. She liked his touch though she sighed softly feeling his lips on them, tending to her.

She sat up as he removed the cufflink. She gasped at his wounds. "My love" Her eyes watered. She bent down and kissed them softly. Then kissed his lips softly. "Do you regreate being a vampire?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Drake lets her kiss his deep scars. He says calmly, "A vampire's reason for existing is to feed and live long enough to find his or her soul mate. Only then does a vampire not regret becoming what they are." He strokes her cheek as he sees tears forming in her eyes. He says softly, "Don't cry my love." He did not mean to make her cry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next