The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Starting Over (RiRiishtar) - Page 9 Empty Re: Starting Over (RiRiishtar)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:22 pm

Hearing his words caused Brook to smile. She looked up at him. "Well I am glad that you found me I am only sorry it took me 1000 years to get to you" She shook her head "I am not crying, I am honoured that you trust me enough to tell me all of this and then to show me these" She said softly kissing his scars again.

She snuggled into him. "Seems we are prefect for each other" She looked up at him and giggled and kissed his chin. "Now is there anything you want to know from me" She paused "I mean I know you can read my soul but is there anything that you cant?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:44 pm

Drake looks at her and strokes her cheek. He says as looks into her soul, "I can't see what you feel when you are in your distant moods. When you close yourself off, its like a haze fills your soul and I am not allowed to understand what you're going through." He touches her cheek a moment feeling her relax. He kisses her gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Leaning into his touch as the stroked her cheek she smiled into his eyes. She listened to him explain how it worked. It sort of worried her, that she could close herself off. She knew that when that time came it would be her darkest times the time when she would rather Drake be able to read her to stop her from spinning out of controle and being trapped in the darkness again.

She smiled as he touched her cheek, figuring he was checking her tempeture again she sighed and kissed him back. "Well since there are some things hidden is there anything you would like to know"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Drake thinks about things a moment and says, "When you grow distant would you get mad at me if I tried to open you up?" He could feel her fever stabilizing and staying at a hundred to about a hundred and one degrees. He puts his cold hands on her face and forehead. He was trying to cool down her body. He kisses her lips softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Blinking up at Drake she thought for a moment and sighed she had to be honest. "Yes I will most likely get angry and say and do things I really dont mean" She licked her lips "But if you dont it will only get worse" She nodded "I am a odd person, but dont let me pull away or you might lose me forever" She hated being so honest and knew that if she had a dark mood she would regreat telling him all this but it needed to be told. So that if it did happen he could save her.

She shivered slightly as his hands touched her feverish body but smiled into the kiss and kissed him back. "I am happy you are here Drake" She sighed contently feeling his touch on her body any touch, made her feel less of a freak. She found it odd that she was not frightened of him. She felt drawn to him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Drake listens to her calmly and kisses her neck. She was his mate and he was not going to lose her. "I want you to stay home for the week that I am gone. That way no one at the school hounds you. Oh and keep your window unlocked. It is easier for me to come in through the window." He continues to kiss her and cool her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:58 pm

She looked up at him when he said he wanted her to stay home. She smiled "You are protective of me arent you" She giggled. "I am happy to stay home" She nodded. "And of course I will keep my wndow unlocked" She winked. "Although I am sure even if it gets locked you will find a way to get to me" She nipped gently at his chin.

She sighed as he began to cool her down more. "Although if you keep me too well I dont know how I will be able to stay home all week"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:52 pm

Drake smiles and says calmly, "You will be alright by yourself. I will have my cell if you want call me or text me. I programmed my number into it for you." He strokes her cheek gently. "Your birthday is next weekend. What would you like to do?" He had an idea but he would have to make sure she was caught up with her missed work before the weekend .

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:04 pm

"I know I will be fine" Brook said a little hurt that he doubted her. She may be human but she was used to being on her own. "I was mearly saying if you get me too well I will not being able to stay in bed, I will go stir crazy"

At the sound of her birthday she stiffened in is arms. "I dont know Drake" She shook her head. "I wouldnt mind just spending it wth you but maybe your family too?" She asked she looked up at him.

"My teachers have been warned that I might be absent so I can email them and they will email me my assinments so I will not fall behind."

She looked up at him "So are you going to tell me what you have planned for my birthday" I may not be able to read minds but I can tell when people are up to something.

"My birthday as never been a big deal" She shruged her shoudlers. "Normally its just a nother day" My mothers boyfriend never really liked me much. My last party was when I was here wth my dad when I was 10. "
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:41 pm

Drake realizes how that sounded and says quickly, "I am sorry that didn't come out right...you would think after a thousand years I would be better at saying what I mean." He tenses up at her birthday just being another day. He says, "Your birth is something to celebrate. As for meeting my family, we will see. I need to talk to them before we plan anything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:33 am

Brook couldn’t help it but giggle. She looked up at him with teasing eyes. “You mean to tell me after a thousand years it still isn’t easy to talk to females?” She raised an eyebrow trying to bait and tease him. She licked her lips and softly kissed his lips. “You are alright Drake, I just hate being looked upon as weak, I know a lot of people think it since I spent time in the hospital, but I am strong”

She paused “But don’t get me wrong I like having a big strong man to stand by me and protect me” She looked him in the eyes.

When he talked about her birthday she pulled away slightly. “My birthday is just a date on the calendar. She nodded but it seemed that there was going to be no fighting him on this one so she sighed and nodded. “Alright Drake, it seems to me as if you have something planned, I will let you go through with it.”

She turned to him about meeting his family “Sorry Drake I meant your friends, you know the ones going hunting” She looked at her hands “I might be to scared to met your dad for a while”

She sighed again “What time is it now” She wanted to know how much longer she had him for before he left her for the week and she would have to play the sick card.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:14 am

Drake looks at her with look that said don't tease me. He says calmly, "I was not trying to treat you like you are weak. You are stronger than you know." He looks in her eyes a moment. "Your birthday is not just just another day. You being here in this world is my reason for existing this long. If I were to lose you now, I would probably go insane and be killed so I won't expose our race to the world." He says after looking at the clock, "About three hun. I will leaving here at five."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:27 pm

As Drake gave her a stern look she grinned. “I am sorry Drake I was just teasing. She shook her head. “I just act strong, truth be told I do not know how I made it through these last few months.” She smiled and kissed his neck then moved down to his collarbone. She looked up at him as he continued to talk about her birthday

Sighing she nodded. “Alright I suppose I can see now that I am with you that my birthday means something. She nuzzled into him. “Are you always going to be this stubborn?” She giggled. “So what do you want to do with the three hours” She looked up at him. She was content to lay here but she was getting worried that he would be bored.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Drake looks at her with a smile. He shivers slightly as she kisses his neck and collarbone. She was teasing him even more now. He says, "You are a strong woman. I just think people see you as the child you were growing up." He cuddles into her and strokes her cheeks softly. He kisses her on the lips gently. He was just enjoying her company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:05 pm

Brook was a little innocent of what was going on. She like how she was able to make him shiver. She nodded. "I suppose everyone is still seeing me as a child" She shrugged. And smiled as he cuddled into her. "Well I guess we can just stay like this this until you have to leave me"

She paused for a momment "Drake is there anything else in the woods I have to be scared of?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:40 pm

Drake looks at her calmly and says, "Well not really I mean the animals in the woods are dangerous but not as dangerous as my friends and I hunting. When we hunt our hunger takes over completely and it is hard as hell to get back under control again." He looks through the window at the sky. He says calmly, "There is going a storm."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Relaxing when she was told that the woods were other wise safe. She looked up at him when he explained about his hunger. She chewed her bottom lip. So he would be almost in a trance when he was hunting so he would be hard to get a hold of even if she did need him he would be too busy and in his trance so much.

She would just have to get through this week with out him, she didnt want to interupt his time hunting with his firends. She was fine with it. She would spend most of the days doing her homework and watching movies.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:27 pm

(Don't forget the other rps.) Drake looks at her and asks, "Do you need anything?" He tenses up as he hears her father heading home. He says, "Dad is on his way home and doesn't seem too happy about something." He kisses her softly and says, "I will be back in a few hours after he cools down." He kisses her forehead and then disappears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Shaking her head Brook was about to say that she wasnt in the need of anything when she felt him tense up. She sat up when he said her dad was coming him. Her dad upset about something would not be a good thing. She kissed him back gently.

"Alright Drake, but go for your hunt I will be fine" She then blinked nd he was gone.

She walked down stairs ,realizing she felt weak still. Then when her dad came in she raised an eyebrow. It was lear that he was not too happy. She cocked her head to her side. "What is wrong dad?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:56 pm

Brook's father looks at her and says, "A friend's boy got killed in the woods today while out for a hike." He sees her looking so pale and helps her to the kitchen table. He asks, "Are you okay? You are not looking so good..." He sighs some as he was upset about the boy's death. He looks at her waiting for her answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Gasping Brook shook her head. "No dad" She leaned against the wall. She didnt want to think it was Drake's friends but they were hunting in the woods. She went to her father and softly touched his arm. "I am so sorry father" She shook her head. "I am alright Dad, just have a bit of a fever, guessing I might be getting that flu that is going around"

She shook her head. "I might stay home this week" She shrugged "My teaches can email me my work I wont fall behind" She nodded. "I think I am gong to go lay down" She didnt know what else to say about the death but she went to her room and while she was tempted to lock her balcony door she didnt. Left it unlocked and laid down on her bed.

Suddenly she felt nauses and shiverred.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Drake comes back when it is late. His eyes fully back to normal by the time he got to her side. He kisses her cheek and says, "Hey baby girl." He lays down beside her calmly. He asks softly not wanting to be too loud, "Is your dad okay?" He knew something bad happened but he wasn't sure what. He looks at her calmly for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Laying there Brook began to feel worse the world was spinning around fast and she had to race to the toilet after getting sick she brushed her teeth and washed her face she looked in the mirror and shook her head. Drake had been with her at the time so it couldn’t be her. She was certain that he had said that him and his friends didn’t hunt humans though. She shook her head again. No it was more then just finding out what Drake was and more then the boy dying she was sick.

She opened her medicine cabinet and took out the thermometer. When it beeped she took it out. 103.6 she side and took a pill that would help reduce it and deal with her achs and pains. Grabbing a drink from her mini fridge that her dad had put in her room for the days that she was to depressed to go to school and laid down on her bed her back to the balcony and flipped through the TV channels.

The hours passed through slowly. When Drake finally came and kissed her she jumped and turned to him. “Oh Drake you did come” She said throwing her arms around his neck. The fact that he had called her ‘baby” didn’t get passed her. She loved the sound of that, she knew that he would be able to read that though.

“Something attacked a boy, a son of a friend of my fathers” She nuzzled his neck. “He went hiking in the woods and he is dead”

She pulled away slightly and looked up at him. “Drake do you know what or who did it?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Drake smiles slightly as she wraps her arms around his neck. He says, "I told you I would come at night to see you." He saddens as she mentions the boy. He says, "My father lost control and killed the boy before anyone could stop him. Right now he is drugged up and chained up in our basement. The elders will be coming in the morning to take him away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:29 pm

"I know you said you would, I just thought you would forget" She pulled back when he told her it was his father and he was being taken away. "No Drake, I dont want you to be alone" She stroked his cheeck softly. "I am sorry" She shook her head not knowing what to say.

Her fever momentarily forgotten. She was too concered about him. "I know you probably think that you dont need anyone, but we all do" She leaned forward and whispered into his ear. "Even sexy Vampires" She chuckled.

"So what is going to happen to you are you going to have to go too?" She asked now scared and worried that she was going to lose him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next