The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 6 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:52 pm

He groanes as the device was shoved in his ear before he heard her voice cutting through static. "Great.. that is just fricken wonderful...", he said with a groan. He would be better in a hot place, like a desert than a frigid ice box. "Yeah, I gotcha...", he said, giving a grunt as the rope was tied around him. He was lucky at least that he was a fire demon and he could produce fire to keep himself warm if need be. He trudged through the snow, feeling himself start to cool down already. "so how long do you think?", he asked softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 6 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:58 pm

she gave a grunt, having to adjust the ear piece again to a certain level that won't hurt her ear. '' maybe an hour or two. .. if we hurry we can cut that time in half but i am serious when i mean to be careful. i don't feel like dragging your big ass out of a cold cavern.. '' she glanced at him'' and no i am not saying your fat, your just bigger then me and heavier. with muscles. it would suck balls so to speak. ''

Within thirty minutes they where already in the the forest, the tree's where acting as a buffer between the hard wind and the snow so she was less cold then she had been earlier and glad to be out of the icey wind. '' so what kind of a demon are you anyways? it doesn't state that in your file?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:02 am

"I know you're serious when you say to be careful...", he said through the static, chuckling softly. "I know I'm not fat...", he said with a chuckle. He gave a sigh, glad for the trees which offered some shelter. "Oh.... well it's the reason I'm not fond of snow... I am a fire demon...", he said, his gaze locking onto her for a moment before he looked around, swearing he was hearing what he assumed to be little woodland creatures, but he wasn't able to spot them.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:01 am

(( sorry i wasn't on earlier, had to take sister to the dentist to get a tooth yanked))

she arched a brow slightly as she stopped a moment to check the map and the compass'' really? ahhh . my kind of demon to cuddle up to if i am freezing my ass off. '' she teased. though only half aware as she began to mark things on the map. '' we need to find somewhere for a camp. . we are here to observe for a day or two then act.. can't go blazing in there without a blame or without any info on how many people he has with him''

she grumbled, she didn't like the snow either since it always made her cranky but she would live. sighing she glanced up barely aware of the noises.. '' don't worry about wildlife.. mostly its snow rabbits and fox's that are out. .in this weather though i doubt anything will try and take a bite out of us. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:05 am

He arched a brow, hearing her mention cuddling. "Well do we know where he is that way we can observe him?", he asked, hearing the skittering through the wilderness, trying to act as though it wasn't catching his attention, but it seemed to be in spurts... more intelligent than animal. "Yeah, but there isn't any way that they know we're here is there?", he asked, looking back and not seeing anything. He was curious as to how obvious it would seem to have a plane land in the middle of a blizzard, and have just two people get off and head for the woods.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:19 am

she gave a slight snort'' nope. this one is a moron, i have dealt with him before, and he really don't give a damn about planes,. only thing he likes is virgin women. '' grumbled, glancing around, her ears picking up the sounds. arching a brow she slid a look over at him.'' he is not the only one here though just so you know.. ice demons like to be up here.. and they are usually more curious about new comers then anything, i think that is what your hearing. '' her inner alarm wasn't going off so she knew she didn't feel threatened. '' i know where his camp is.. come on .'' turning up the hill a little more she squinted a bit before hiking up there..tugging on the rope to get him moving, but not enough to make him fall over.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:23 am

"Oh... ok...", he said, relaxing a little. "So the guy is a pervert, I am assuming...", he said as he followed her closer than appearantly she thought, as he felt the jerk which pulled him right into her. He kept his balance, and held onto Mirage's shoulders to make sure she wouldn't fall over. "I am coming...", he said reassuringly as he backed off a little, hearing the sounds which definetely seemed to be following them, but he was casting them asside for the moment being. He was tempted to create a little fire to see if he could scare whatever it was, but he just did his best to relax.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:38 am

she grunted slightly when he bumped into her but relaxed'' sorry.. '' mumbled , looking over at him she snorted'' i wish he was a perv.. nope. he is a killer.. he feeds on human flesh.. and if you have already put two and two together, his favorite type happens to be fresh female virgin flesh.. to him apparently it tastes... pure.. or untainted as he called it last time. '' she should have taken care of him when she had the chance, oh well she was fixing that problem now . well other then jeff wanting her to bring him in alive if possible..

Glancing around she narrowed her eyes slightly before relaxing'' there's a small cave up there. if we are lucky and no bears are hibernating. which i don't think there is any in there, we can set up camp. get a little warm , before scouting the area around his camp. take a few pictures, take count on how many demons he has with him and hopefully see if that girl is alive that he has.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:44 am

"Oh.... nice...", he groaned. "Ok...", he said, hoping they would find this cave soon since this warm suit was getting on his nerves. "I hope this blizzard doesn't last long...", he said through the earpiece, still hearing static before picking up what sounded like a radio transmission through the earpiece. "Uhm... did you hear that too? Does that mean that they have heard us this entire time?", he asked trying to not use the earpiece now since he didn't know if their cover was blown.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:55 am

she glanced at him slightly '' nope.. these things can only send sound between the two devices.. its got a block on it just for that reason.. if we pick up something its just something that we can hear and not have them hear us in return. '' she gave a yelp as she sank into a hole up to her waist in the snow, swearing very colorful words she yanked her gloves off to scramble to get out of the whole. '' bloody hell treacherous mountain of doom!" she hissed., heaving herself slowly out of the hole. '' damn empty fox dens. '' muttered, glancing around for her gloves before sighing, realizing the snow ate them. . .

this time using the pole to poke places in front of her to avoid another hole trap again she ignored the biting cold in her hands before finding the cave.. '' there. 'pointing over to the cave which was barely visible, icicles had covered most of the entrance..
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:59 am

He gave another sigh of relief. "Good...", he said, his eyes going wide as he saw the ground eat her. He quickly ran to her and helped pull her up from the hole. Within minutes, he could see her hands were very pale from the cold. He ran over to the cave, using his arms to knock the large icicles out of enough of the entrance so they could squeeze in. Even though they were ice it would help keep some heat in the cave. "Here... let me see your hands...", he said as he pulled off his gloves. His hands were red and quite warm, but not too hot as to burn her. "We are going to hold hands...", he said softly, holding out his hands to her as he slowly walked into the cave.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:08 pm

she hadn't expected the help but glad he gave it, following him into the cave she watched him knock the icicles off before eying his red hands a little before placing hers in his. '' geez your lucky'' mumbled, shivering slightly as she unhooked her pack to drop it on the ground.. '' we have heating blankets and sleeping bags in the pack. even a tarp to pin up at the mouth of the cave if we need to. '' she glanced around the cave, glad no bears slept in it. '' thank you .. i nearly forgot about the fox dens.. they are scattered around the area since fox's tend to move from one den to the other through out the seasons.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:15 pm

"Yeah, I know... I am a little portable furnace at your disposal...", he said with a smile. "Do whatever you can to stay warm...", he said softly... "I have got to get out of this warm suit...", he said as he began to unzip it. Anything that overly insulated him actually made him almost overheat, and when he pulled the warm suit off, it released a small amount of steam and the inside of it was lightly singed. "Yeah... just... try to stay warm...", he said softly as he went to the mouth of the cave. "I will go get some wood so you can have a fire..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:19 pm

she arched a brow before grinning'' gee makes me wonder what you would do to a woman when romping around in the bed.. wonder how hot that would get'' teased, taking her hands back as she went to dig around in her pack. '' alright, but be careful . yes yes i have said it before but take that pole with you . it will keep you from sinking into a den. '' she was actually a little surprised that he seemed to have singed his warm suit. but didn't mind it. Kade would be pissed since he was the one who had to make those things but he could get over it. .. '' ahh and if you need help. just radio me or do a mental call out for saber.. he is probably out there rooting around anyways. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:36 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "No one knows...", he said with a small smile. He looked over and grabbed ahold of the pole. "I will be careful...", he said with a smile. "Yeah... I will...", he said reassuringly as his figure slowly went out and disappeared into a blurr of white. He was surprised, but since most of the trees around were evergreens there weren't many branches on the ground. He kept hearing that rustling sound again, but did his best to ignore it as he picked up as many small branches he could find. "I hope this damn blizzard ends soon...", he said to himself.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:41 pm

she watched him for a moment before shaking her head'' liking him a little too much i think'' mumbled, pulling out the heat tarp before pinning it to the side of the wall caverns with spikes to cover the cave entrance, she left a small opening for the smoke to go out so they wouldn't inhale it before she pulled the blankets out and wrapped up in one. using a small pen light to scan over the map again she began to mark it with little red X's once more.. '' blizzard might help'' she muttered, knowing this particular demon didn't like going out in dangerous weather and preferred to send out his own little goons to do all the dirty work. sorta like a demon king type personality .
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:49 pm

He came back almost an hour later with two arm fulls of small twigs. "This is all I could find...", he mumbled softly. "Damn evergreens barely drop a thing...", he said softly as he sat them down in front of her. "Step back a little...", he cautioned as he placed his hands near the sticks, seeing the distortion of heat, made it look like nothing but pure heat was coming from his hands, making them glow red hot, before igniting the group of sticks. He looked over at the map. "So... where are we and where do we need to be?", he asked, seeing the red X's all over it. He sat down, inching away from the fire a little. It took a decent amount of energy for him to create enough heat to start the fire, but he knew it would be worth it. He would just have to keep up a decent diet or else he would go cold.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:02 pm

she moved back like he said until the fire was started, going close to it she relaxed as she looked up at him well we are right here'' she pointed to the x near the top of the map.. '' his camp is over here, so we need to follow this trail '' she pointed to the blue line she drew from the where they where at to a red X that was just east a few inches from where they where.. '' its about a mile away.maybe less.. i didn't want to camp too close , they may be idiots but they can still smell. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:08 pm

He picked up the map, looking at the marks she talked about. "ok... ", he said, setting the map down. "So what do we do now? Wait? Rest? Or go ahead and leave camp?", he asked softly as he sat down and gave a sigh. "You seem tired, and cold... you should probably rest...", he said softly as he sat his back against the cold icey wall of the cave which made him shiver for a second before he relaxed against it. "I am new so I have no idea at all...", he muttered, slowly closing his eyes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:20 pm

she arched a brow slightly before smiling'' all we can do is rest until the storm lets up just a tad. then we will go out and scout basically . its not to hard , suppose this is a good as any way to learn.. '' she gave a slight yarn, resisting the urge to shiver again''and yes i am bloody cold. i don't have my furr at the moment and i ain't taking my clothing off just to shift.. it would hurt to much in this damn weather. .. '' leaning against one of the walls she pulled the blankets tighter. it was going to take a while before she could get warm, she felt chilled to the bone.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:25 pm

He looked over at h er, seeing her so cold. "You are pale...", he said as he inched near her, running a warm hand across her cold cheek. "Can't blame you there...", he said softly, thinking for a moment. "Well... I suppose we did worse in the plane... Here... Just... let mehold you... I will get you warm in a second...", he said as he laid down next to her. "Take the blankets off if you want to warm up quicker... It is hard for my heat to penetrate all of the insulation...", he said, looking into her eyes for a moment. "If you want to get warm, that is..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:35 pm

she gave a slight grin'' yea yea i know. if you get frisky i will kick you '' she mumbled, giving him fair warning as she laid down next to him. snuggling close.. '' and i have been in worse situation's.. just right now it is taking a little extra time to warm up. '' she frowned, she better not get a cold from this whole mess.. sighing she closed her eyes and pretty much buried her nose in his shirt, that was numb so she was glad for the warming heat. '' heh and what exactly do you mean by doing worse in the plane? i don't recall doing anything worse then this. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:38 pm

He laughed. "I can assure you I will not get frisky by any means...", he said as he gently wrapped his arms around her, keeping her as close as possible as he radiated heat. "I mean this kissing and you straddling my lap...", he said with a raised eyebrow. "I can understand... It's cold out there...", he said softly, keeping his warmth up so he could warm her up quickly. He slowly relaxed, keeping his breathing calm so as not to burn any extra energy. "I will need to go somewhere to get food soon or did we bring some with us?", he asked softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:47 pm

she gave a grunt, not even opening her eyes at his comment'' that is not worse, that was me digging around in your brain. '' smiled slightly snuggling more close to him instinctively before hearing his comment on food.. '' only the military issued dehydrated packaged stuff.. .. and a few canned goods that Saber knows i like. if you need meat i have a stash of jerky in my bag. ''

her trembling was slowly subsiding, thanks to his warmth, she really didn't want to move away from him but knew later on she would right now though she would enjoy it while it lasted. '' heh just don't eat the white stuff thats in the packages.. its toilet paper for when you uhh gotta use the bathroom. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:52 pm

He smiled. "Yeah, but if it wasn't for that, it would have seemed worse...", he said softly, feeling her snuggling closer. His hands were firmly wrapped around her, keeping her tightly against him so he wouldn't use much energy heating the cave. He felt her trembling slowing. "I am going to need something substantial later on...", he mumbled softly, giving a sigh. "Every fire needs food, and I am no exception...", he said softly. "I know what toilet paper is...", he said with a laugh. Right now, none of that sounded appetizing, but knew that sooner or later he would have to have a decent meal to boost his energy back up.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next