The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 12 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 4:06 pm

she gave another low rumbling. yes i was purring, and i forgot about our conversation in the restaurant, i was gored remember?.. and since your a virgin, don't you think you shouldn't talk shit about sex until you actually try it?. . cause you don't know what its like.. .. now drop the subject, because its just going to make you cranky at me and then i will just be forced to bite your bum. she looked back at him, gave a catlike grin to see that he was running to keep up. hmm. i am barely even jogging.. . and your having to run ?.. grinned as she crouched down, backside in the air as her tail flicked, waiting for him to get closer before she shot past him, going into a full out run, her legs stretched out with each leap she made, kicking soft powdery snow up in the air as she ran.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 12 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 4:18 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "I am not going to get grouchy, it is just that I see no reason is all...", he muttered,shutting up for the time being as he ran after, her, skidding in the snow as she shot past him. He looked in her footsteps and saw the snow had melted where her paw prints were in the snow. "Yeah, you do need to burn some energy, don't you...", he muttered softly, doing his best to keep up with her. "And that's no fair, by the way!", he shouted to her. "You are running on all fours, and I am running on two!", he shouted after her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 4:27 pm

she laughed as she leaped up into one of the tree's, practically disappearing as she watched him run past. thats funny, since in the training room you had no problem running away from me. licked her muzzle before jumping down at him from the tree, she was enjoying this cat and mouse game, though like she promised her nails where not out and her canines stayed away from his skin.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 4:32 pm

He looked up into the trees, curious as to where she went before he saw a large cat bearing down upon him and he rolled out of the way. "I am not a rabbit!", he shouted as he took off running at full speed, dodging in between trees. "Another environment I am not used to and I am running from her. This is becoming way too common.", he muttered, panting for breath already as he dashed underneath some brush and he immedietly quieted his breathing. He knew this spot wouldn't stay safe for long since she knew his scent and his tracks were one of the few that scattered the land.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 4:37 pm

she grinned as she missed and took off after him, aww whats wrong, afraid of playing a little tag? and this is good for you , you know.. and its not like i am going to bite you like i did before.. this is just for fun. she had lost sight of him but that was alright, sticking her nose to the ground she followed his scent, including his foot prints in the snow, she was already breathing heavily but was far from being tired.

she stopped every now and then, head up , ears twitching as she would hear a twig snap or some bird go fluttering by, even though she was playing with him, her feline was still alert, searching the area for any danger. last thing she wanted to do was tangle with an actual snow leopard. though at the moment she didn't smell any around, just rabbits and hibernating bears.

Once she was sure no danger was near she went back to sniffing him out, having time to catch her breath again oh just admit already that your enjoying this cat and mouse chase.. it definitely gets the adrenaline going.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 4:45 pm

WHen he had rested enough in the brush, he took off running as silently as he could in the crunching snow. He looked back, hearing her voice in his mind again made him run harder as he noticed the heat eminating from him began to melt the snow under his feet as he ran. "Yeah, but I am curious how long you keep running before you melt all of the snow out here...", he shouted back as he found a tree and dug in, climbing up the large pine. He scrambled up it as quickly as he could before finding a perch to look out from. He sat there, keeping himself as small as possible to keep from being seen as he watched for her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 4:56 pm

she stopped again at his words, looking down at her paws, though before she had quickly melted the snow, now it was a little bit more slower. hmmm not any time soon hun.. think most of the heat is being used up just by me running. she looked around again , keeping her pace slower now as she found the brush he had been hiding in. , checking it out she turned around and scanned the area before looking up at the network of branches from the trees, which made up their own highway of traveling for smaller critters, squirrels and such..

she took her time, though nearly got distracted when she managed to accidentally scare up a snow hare, which took off , bounding across the snow, she stared at it for a moment before looking up in the tree's again, his scent was coming now from the air which told her he was somewhere up high.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 5:04 pm

He sat there for a moment, before seeing her walk into view. He stood up against the tree, making himself as invisible as possible. He could see she was looking up and he grinned, curious as to if she had seen him yet. "Here, kitty kitty...", he thought, trying his best to taunt her without giving away where he was. He took in a breath, feeling the frigid wind against his warm face. He leaned against the tree, relaxing a little as he kept an eye on her, waiting to see what exactly she would do and if she had seen him yet.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 5:11 pm

she snorted, leaning up on one of the trees as she dug her claws in , using the bark as a scratching post while she searched the tree.si will show you here kitty kitty in a moment if you keep that up. of course she was teasing as she sat down before leaping up into the tree, catching onto the lower branch and pulled herself up , sniffing around the tree again before leaping from branch to branch, she knew he was up here somewhere, but couldn't figure out where.

it didn't take long before she spotted him, and with quick speed, she leapt to that tree, nearly falling off the branch as it almost gave way under her weight before she she poked him with her nose. found you.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 5:19 pm

He watched her climb the tree and he smiled. He could have jumped down and prolongued it longer if he had wanted to. He winced as he watched the branch give way under her. He smiled, raising an eyebrow as he felt her nose poke him. "Yes... You know.. I am not very good at hiding when I am against a cat, you know...", he said teasingly. "Do you feel better?", he asked as he sat down on the branch, looking down. "This is really quite a nice view up here...", he muttered as he watched a barely visible rabbit scurry underneath the tree.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 5:25 pm

she purred lightly , closing her eyes a little before laying down on the branch in front of him.. just about.. alot less heated actually and yes it is.. her ears twitched as she heard the rabbit before looking down, getting up immediately and crouched , staring at the fat rabbit as it just hopped around. her tail twitched slightly she was getting into her pounce position, her cat was hungry. i can climb higher too. though .. its hard to climb that high cause if i fall.. i am in a shit load of trouble. granted.. landing on my feet is a good thing.. but from high heights.... well i could break something.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 5:29 pm

He heard her purring again as he relaxed. "Good. It was just too much energy...", he muttered softly as he watched her crouch. "Yeah... wouldn't reccomend climbing higher even though we can both heal quickly now...", he said softly. "So I take it yu're hungry, huh?", he asked softly as he ran his fingers through her tail absentmindedly. "Hmm... It couldn't hurt to have something to eat...", he said softly as he peered down at the little white rabbit which was going to meet it's end really soon.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 5:35 pm

she stopped for a moment as she looked up at him as he messed with her tail. which made her purr a little longer, though she kept it low so it wouldn't be heard by the rabbit. just a bit.. why you hungry? and yea.. might have to do this more often since my body likes to store alot of energy .. will be worse now from your blood. turning her eyes back to the rabbit whom stopped to clean his face, it was almost adorable, but she was hungry and her cat wanted food. she leaned down a little more holding still for a second longer before leaping onto the rabbit, which squeaked as her jaw's clamped down the back of his neck and with one quick crunch, she broke its neck and gave it an instant death so it wouldn't suffer.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 5:52 pm

He smiled, seeing her look at him and he let her tail slip from his hand. "Mildly hungry, but not much...", he said softly. "Yeah, I have never felt anyone be that hot before, I thought it might have just been because you weren't used to it, but you appearantly do store a lot of energy for some reason...", he muttered as he watched her jump off and he peered down b elow, hearing a small crunch and he knew it was over. He sighed as he relaxed and slid off of the branch, landing beside her. "We are going to have to find a good wya for you to release energy...", he said, looking around.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 6:00 pm

she looked up at him as he landed down next to her, the fat rabbit just dangling from her jaw's, his white fur lightly splattered with its own red blood. hm? , eh. wha you don't like being chased around? , heh , well like i said, other ways.. other then the erm.. first one, could always use some energy messing around in your head.. buuuut. like i said.. scrambling your brains is not a good idea. she stretched out slightly before laying down in the snow, the rabbit between her paws.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 6:09 pm

He looked at the rabbit, seeing it's pristine fur stained with the red blood seemed a shame to him. "Well I mean I would prefer other ways is all, and not that--", he cut off, hearing her mention it anyways. He gave a sigh, plopping down in the snow. "Actually funny thing though... If you hadn't have dug into my memories, then you wouldn't have this problem with me and perversion and stuff...", he said, doing a wierd motion with his hands before eyeing her. "But I mean you can sure, go ahead and find someone you would want to... eh.. as you put it, boink... but I don't think either of us know of anyone in this country, let alone here...", he mumbled, giving a half smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 6:13 pm

hearing his words she looked up at him and gave a catlike grin. really then.. cause my other ability is to rid memories as well.. .. so i could easily make you back to where you where before i messed with your head. .. hah boink, thats my favorite work now.. only cause it sounds funny. she licked the blood from the rabbits fur before ripping the fur off so she could get to the skin. , every now and then she had to spit the fur out. eeek. fur.. . .. and sorry .. think the only one i am interested in is..... err.. .. she went silent before sighing and shook her head before going back to defurring the rabbit.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 6:25 pm

He raised an eyebrow for a moment. "Well, if it were not for you doing that, I would have not known of my hatred, but then I would still be questioning things and so forth, so I have no idea...", he said, giving another sigh as he heard her going on aboug 'boink'. He watched her defur the rabit and heard her cut off and he tapped his foot in the snow. "The only one you're interested in is...?", he asked, looking at her as he ran his fingers through her fur coat absentmindedly. "Jin? Boss? If so, you have really odd tastes...", he said, giving a small laugh.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 6:32 pm

she snorted and looked up at him, trying not purr as she was busy spitting out fur from her mouth. eww to both of them. i definitely don't think of them in that way, definitely not the boss man, shifted a little and closed her eyes as she leaned her back towards his hand, enjoying the petting he was doing. i am not telling you so stop guessing, heh i am so glad you don't have the mind ability . she teased, going back tot he rabbit, wasn't long before she began to chew on it, getting to the tender meat, being in cat form allowed her to eat raw meat, she knew in her human form she probably wouldn't be able to stand the thought of it.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun May 01, 2011 7:05 pm

He laughed. "Well good, you aren't as demented as you seem...", he teased as he continued to pet her. "Yeah yeah, but you do have my blood, so I might be able to try to connect with you easier... but.. wait.. I do have a mind so, let's see... you are being secretive, and you are thankful that I don't know so I can only assume it's me...", he said softly, keeping himself in check. "You aren't very secretive...", he whispered softly in her ear before he hugged her softly. "Although.. if it is me, I have to ask why you are so... interested in me..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sun May 01, 2011 9:53 pm

she gave a grunt, trying not to fall over from the wonderful pettings he was doing.her inner cat was just enjoying the hell out of it. she snorted at the demented comment.*dont go blabbing that to everyone.. then they might start thinking i am nice.* she eyed him now as he did the process of trying to guess.. sighing she closed her eyes and went back to eating, well up until he whispered in her ear, which made her ear twitch and then he surprised her even more by hugging her. *eh lucky guess.. if i really wanted no one to know. i wouldnt have said anything... as for why?.. i am still trying to figure that out so when i know. i will let you know.. now can i finish my wabbit before the carnivore birds swoop down to snatch it or are you going to continue trying to strangle me?* she looked up at him but she spoke with a bit of teasing in her voice as she half closed her eyes and butted her head lightly against his chin to rub against him alittle.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon May 02, 2011 2:38 pm

He raised an eyebrow as he pulled away from her. "Yeah right like you'll let me know...", he muttered softly. He wasn't sure what to say or do at this point since he had never been in this sort of situation before. He shrugged off his confusion as he sat down in the snow. He laughed as he felt her bump her head into his chin. "And who exactly are you anyways? Elmer Fudd?", he asked with a raised eyebrow. He rubbed gently at her neck and shoulder, smiply loving the feelign of her fur in his hands. He looked up and saw a single bird circling high. "I think one of those carnivore birds is here now...", he said softly.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 2:59 pm

She gave him an innocent look, well as innocent look as a large dangerous cat could give as she rasped her rough tongue over his cheek . i promise i will let you know.. and i don't break my promises. hah Elmer Fudd?.. i didn't know you watched cartoons. teased, looking up at the circling bird before giving a rumbling growl, a reaction to the threat of her meal before she laid back down and continued to chew on the rabbit, make quick work of it, now that she sensed the bird.

She atleast stayed close to him so he could continue to pet her, she was enjoying it and wished she didn't have to shift back .. but sooner or later she would have too. can't stay a cat forever. you know.. we are going to have to hunt those other demons down sooner or later, but i want to get those girls back to Sage first before they freeze to death.. preferably anyways.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon May 02, 2011 8:14 pm

He smiled, giving a laugh before being knocked over into the snow by her tongue... "So does that have the same meaning that everyone thinks it does?", he asked as he pulled himself backed up. He chuckled for a moment, hearing her growl, he scritched her under her chin. He watched her finish eating as he relaxed. "So now what do you want to do?", he asked, scratching his head.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 8:39 pm

she looked over at him closing her eyes as he scratched under her chin, done with the rabbit now and let the bird have what was left.. and what meaning is that ?.. i have no idea what your talking about., she teased, getting up and stretched, yawning wide before going right back over to him and bumped her head into him again to knock him into the snow more. well.. i can't get a hold of Sage so we could go back to the plane and see where the bloody hell he is at.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next