The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 19 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:52 pm

He laughed too, kissing her gently and lovingly. "It is up to you, love...", he muttered softly. "I do enjoy this, but if you can think of something... better... go ahead...", he said softly, feeling his muscles twitch at her touch. "No... I wasn't asking that... I was asking if you could really make it to the point where I can't walk...", he mutterd with a laugh as he kissed lightly over her body.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 19 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:25 pm

she grinned, squirming slightly from his kisses as she pushed against his hips harder, giving a light moan , sliding her hands to his hips and tugging his hips, urging him to go a little faster, and possibly harder. " mmmm oh i know i can make it to where you cant walk . make you so sore you won't wanna move" teased, bitting the skin on his collar bone gently " mmmmm as for positions hun, i ts up to you , i am not going to pressure you into trying things out too much. buuut. having me on my hands and knee's would be a good position " grinned, nipping his lower lip " i have already been on top of you."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Je looked down, feeling her squirming before feeling herh and on his hips, and tugging him. He gave a small chuckle as he obliged and went harder and faster. "I dare you...", he said softly, yet teasingly. "I dare you try to make me that sore...", he said softly, raising his eyebrow at her words. "I want to try just about anything you suggest...", he muttered softly, kissing along her stomach.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:53 pm

she gasped and arched up against him moaning in delight as he had done what she urged him to do. " mmmmm love it might take me a while and i actually might have to be at the house or something instead of in a cave to make you that sore hun. " bit her lip , squirming a little more as he kissed along her stomach. " mmmm oh? you know you can get a book on things like this" sliding her hands over his body again , lightly digging her nails into his skin.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 pm

He moaned softly as he kept the pace against her. He blinked for a moment and looked around, having actually forgot they were in a cave... "Oh... right...", he mumbled as he ran his fingers across her inner thighs again. "I think you have enough tips for me...", he teased as he softly kissed across her body once more, groaning as he felt her nails digging in again. "So... do you want to do what you suggested?", he asked.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:49 pm

she groaned and jerked slightly against him as his finger tips tickled her inner thigh. " oi no tickling" laughed and nudged him '' and i think someone forgot where we where at" teased, bitting her lip as she watched him kiss acorss her body again. " mmmmmm . i don't know about that hun , and as for trying what i suggested, that is completely up to you , i am not going to push you out of your comfort zone unless you absolutely want to." pushing her hips up against his again she gave another moan, feeling him in deep before she nudged him to roll back over onto his back.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 pm

His hands darted away from her thighs. "Didn't mean to tickle, love...", he whispered softly, an innocent smile appearing on his face. "Hmm... maybe I did...", he said, giving a laugh. "As I said, if you want to, let's do it... I want to try anything you think will feel good...", he said as he pushed against her as he felt her hips meeting his, and hearing her moan, and feeling her nudge him onto his back, to which he oblidged and slowly and smoothly went backwards, giving a small wince as the cold cave floor met his bare back.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:51 pm

(( aaaack. what the hell O.O . i had posted to this and apparently its gone >.> . i am seriously sorry that i didn't catch it sooner!))

laughing softly as she followed him as he went onto his back, arching a brow she leaned down and nuzzled him lightly , nipping his collar bone lovingly . " mmm well alright, we can try it... you behind me if you like. mmmm i know it feels good to me. but its you that needs to experiment with this. " arching a brow at his grimace she sat up " you alright?" she barely noticed that the floor was a bit cold, too busy paying attention to him and what he was doing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:56 pm

((It's ok.. I just thought you know... you hated me....))

He smiled teasingly. "Anything you want to do, I want to try...", he explained again. He chuckled softly. "The floor is just a bit cold at first...", he muttered as he wrapped his arms over her shoulders and pulled himself just enough to kiss her gently. "Right now, I am under your control and I will do anything you want me to...", he teased as he lightly dug his nails into her back.

((I was joking btw... it is cool))
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:03 pm

(( lol and you got the others you can posty to as well ya know. mmm and no i didn't hate ya. *hugs* and i know you where just kidding ))

she moaned softly against his mouth , kissing him back deeply , exploring his mouth before nibbling on his lower lip before she pulled back and grinned. , looking him over before arching against his nails down her back." mmmmmmmm well alright then , in that case. " nuzzling his neck she slowly pulled off of him , this time laying the warming blanket out before kneeling down on it. " get your backside over here and lets see how good this goes, bet you will enjoy every bit of it as much as i will."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:33 pm

((I know, but have been stuck on a MMOG... so much fun...))

He moaned softly in response to her moan, looking into her eyes for a moment. He watched her kneel after laying out a blanket. "Are you sure you just want my backside?", he teased as he came up behind her, looking her over for a moment and slowly ran his fingers across her back, from her shoulders to her ass, slowly raking his nails as he did so before thrusting his member inside of her, slowly at first before he buried himself entirely inside of her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:49 pm

(( lol its okies. i understand completely))

laughing she shifted a little and looked back at him as he moved behind her. " mmm well your whole body over here would be nice." , knowing he was messing with her just made things fun. closing her eyes and hissing as he raked his nails down her back again arching again before moaning as he pushed into her. instantly pushing back against him, enjoying the pleasure that exploded through her body, '' ohh definitely liking this. " shifting on her knees a little she leaned her upper half of her body down a little. gasping as he buried himself into her fully. " ohhhhhh.. damn."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:25 pm

He raised an eyebrow teasingly before he entered her, hearing her moan as he did so, feeling her warmth and the vibrations echoing through her body with every moan and sound from her every breath. He gently at first began to thrust in and out against her, thrusting into her fully each time, gripping onto her ass before leaning down to kiss along her back softly. He let out a soft moan with each thrust, which encouraged him to go a little faster each time.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 am

She enjoyed every full thrust into her that he did, making her moan and push back against him the faster he got. Already she was feeling the pleasure begin. Feeling his lips kiss up and down her spine made her squirm a little and arch against the kissing. She was barely aware of his hands gripping her ass.

looking over at him over her shoulder as she pushed back against him in pleasure. " mmmm damn" arching against him again , and biting down on her lower lip , she tried her best to hold back her climax. waiting to see what else he would do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:56 pm

He began to grunt with effort as he thrusted into her, faster and faster, digging his fingers into her ass as he kissed lovingly along her spine, noticing her looking at him, he raised an eyebrow as he noticed she seemed to be waiting on him to do something. He gave a small careless shrug and pulled out from her reluctantly. "Is there something you would like to request?", he asked teasingly as he knealed down behind her, looking at her clit for a moment before he gently flicked his warm tongue against her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:33 pm

blushing brightly and giving a small hiss of pleasure from his tongue, she squirmed. " no requests. heh was just seeing if you where going to try or do something that you thought of on your own without any suggestion's from me.. " squirms more against him and gives a small groan" now your teasing. " she had nearly climaxed just from his tongue touching her but somehow she had managed to hold back again, though she couldn't help the squirming.

" do whatever you wish hun, i was enjoying this. " glances back at him, watching him and completely relaxed now other then the occasional jerk or squirm.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:53 pm

He could taste her on his tongue which pushed him to lick her even more, gently at first, but becoming rougher each time, going steadily quicker, closing his eyes as he could even smell her and it was driving him over the edge. He gave a soft moan as he stopped licking her clit and stood up, and entered her roughly and fully. He let out a groan of pleasure as he did so, and nearly climaxed right then and there b efore he began to thrust his hips against her gently to prolong the pleasure.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:10 pm

she moaned in pleasure, squirming under him as she closed her eyes, enjoying his teasings. she opened her eyes when she felt him pull away before moaning loudly as he pushed into her , arching up against him she wrapped her legs around his waist. ' mmmm man that feels good. " slid her hands over his arms , watching him as he moved slowly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:49 pm

He continued to thrust against her, giving a grunt of effort each time, feeling sweat forming on his skin, feeling as though he was about to catch on fire, before feeling his climax building up and cumming inside her as he thrusted against her hard, groaning softly through his pants and his thrusts slowed before he raised an eyebrow and almost fell backwards from exhaustion...
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:35 am

she whimpered in pleasure as she arched up against him again , jerking from her own climax even as she held onto him, panting and trembling as she watched him, reaching to catch him as he nearly fell backwards.

Instead she rolled him over onto his back, laying on him gently as she nuzzled his neck and just relaxed. " mmmm now see. i think i can go to sleep now. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 19 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19