The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 8 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:43 am

she gave a slight nod, hearing his words but ignored them for the most part as she slowly went to sleep. When she work it was literally pitch black in the cave, the fire had died down but it was alright with her cat like eyes she could see, she got the feeling he was still meditating so didn't disturb him.

Getting up slowly she took the opportunity to switch into thicker suit. which was pure white to blend in with the snow., still being as silent as well a cat she slowly stepped out from behind the tarp and yanked on the new thicker gloves, the blizzard had stopped and the moon was not out so she took this time to hike away from the cave and too see what their mark was up to. She had her equipment that she needed just for the spying.

It took her atleast an hour to find a good tree to climb up in that was close enough to the camp but not too close to be detected, settling down on the branch she scooted forward slowly on her belly before pulling up the scope.. Mentally making notes on how many demons she saw.. '' mmmm mister flesh eater brought himself some buddies. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 8 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Dhaiklovski woke shortly after Mirage left. He gave a brief look around the room, noticing some things gone, and he could easily tell that she had gone out to spy. He looked around the packs, finding a white suitHe silently found her, jumping silently onto a branch beside her. "Oooh... wonderful...", he said, his smooth voice protruding through the silent air. "Heh... hope you don't mind, but I followed you here...", he said with a smile. "So.. find anything out yet?", he asked, peering at the scope for a moment before looking off.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:33 am

she nearly jumped in surprise at the sound of his voice, making her jerk as she looked up at him. '' gah don't bloody do that. geez.. '' muttered, glad it was a wide branch she was laying on or she would have fallen. well nearly fallen , her quick reflex's would have saved her.

slowly relaxing and giving her racing heart some time to slow down, she went back to looking. '' not much, just that he has a few friends that i have recognized on some of the most wanted list. '' mumbled, '' seen the girl, she is definitely alive. . doesn't seem to have any men guarding her though, so i think he is confident enough that he scared the crap out of her so badly that she won't run.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 am

He raised an eyebrow, seeing her jerk. "Well I would have thought you would have been able to hear me...", he said softly, watching her go back to looking. "Fantastic...",he mumbled sarcastically. "So we do a day or two of studying them and then what?", he asked, relaxing on the branch a little. He wished that they could just be killed and be done with it. His stomach gave a small grumble, but he ignored it as he watched what he could unaided. He gave a small sigh. "So what exactly are we supposed to study about them?"
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:12 pm

she rolled her eyes.. '' well in my animal form yea i would have been able to hear you .... my ears are not as good in this form you know and you where damn silent to begin with so don't give me that. '' she mumbled, though nearly grinned at the rumbling of his stomach.. '' mmmm basically we learn their routine so we can plan around that, it makes it easier to go in undetected if we know their schedule. ''

she glanced at him again before sitting up .. '' if your hungry we can go ahead and make our way to the town and get you those steaks. '' she reached over and lightly poked his stomach.. '' any louder and i am sure the sleeping bears will hear that. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:19 am

"Excuses, excuses...", he teased. "Ah... ok... well... are demons very predictable? I mean, what if they do something completely different every day and are in complete different areas at different times...", he said softly as he watched her sit up. "You sure I can? I don't want to cause unnecessary attention...", he said, raising an eyebrow. "Any louder and I think they will hear it...", he said, pointing to the windows which Mirage was just watching.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:01 pm

She grinned,'' not excuses. '' arching a brow at his comment she shrugged'' well . then we wing it, very dangerous but it has been done before.. only problem is.. most of the time it results in fatality when we have to do that. buuut, the boss man will understand. '' .

Putting her gear in place so she can safely climb down the tree she lightly poked his belly '' your right, so come on , i bet there are juicy steaks for you waiting in town. and i am not one to starve a fellow worker.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:46 pm

He perked an eyebrow and nodded. "Would be nice if we could just do it that way, but whatever...", he shrugged a little. "You're coming too?", he asked with his eyebrow still raised. He gave a small laugh. "I would hope you wouldn't starve your workers...", he said with a smile as he began to walk toward town. He looked at his arm which she had bitten in 'training', and small a light scar going down the center of his arm, and chuckled softly. "Should be gone in a few days...", he muttered softly to himself, knowing not to think it since she would hear it anyways.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:30 pm

She arched a brow as she landed in the snow, taking a minute to gain her ground before eying him. '' yes i am coming too, believe it or not but i do have to eat. and why would i even starve my workers? .. that is just mean and cruel. '' Her gaze went to his arm as he studied it before grinning, '' heh, first real good hit on someone and even have a scar for it.. nice.. '' reaching over to lightly poke him,. '' could always go for a second go around after this if you like. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:36 am

He turned, catching her gaze. "True... it would also cause this process to be even slower...", he said softly, looking back to her after he looked at his arm. "Your first good hit?", he asked, running a finger across the scar. "It should be gone in a few days....", he said, giving a small chuckle at her poked. "I think it would be a bit loud and cause some extra attention... and we never decided who actually won that.... did we?", he asked, starting to see buildings in the distance, knowing they must be getting close to town.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:33 pm

she snorted'' i think i won that one.. after all i did hurt you and you barely hurt me.. '' grinned, nudging him slightly '' and i didn't say another round here.. not unless you want to fall into one of those hidden caverns by accident when we are rolling around in the cold stuff., mmm maybe,... after this mission we can have another go around? .you gotta learn all the tricks though. thats how you got caught the first time you know. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:05 pm

He gave a chuckle. "Yes, but I quickly healed... what was the contest about anyways? That was never mentioned...", he said with a laugh. "Got caught? You wouldn't have caught me if I didn't try to get you...", he said with another chuckle, quickly shutting up as he smelled the scent of cooking meat nearby, looking around as they walked into the town, seeing several small restaraunts, each with it's own unique scent wafting from it's doors. "So are you in the mood for anything in particular?", he asked softly as he stopped walking and turned to her.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:12 pm

she grinned. ' thats for me to know and you .. well you just gotta try and get it out of me. '' teased, half closing her eyes and breathed in deep , mouth watering just at the smell of the meat cooking. '' mmmm a rare steak.. a huge one.. nice and tender.. '' shaking her head she nearly ran into him when he stopped.. '' mmm just pick one.. they all smell good., and frankly i am starved.. what about you , what are you in the mood for?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:17 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "And how in the hell am I supposed to do that?", he asked, turning to her at the mention of a rare steak. "Yes, but I know that half of these places does sausage or some stupid stuff like that... ", he grumbled, sniffing the air around him, adn honestly finding himself confused. The wafting scents all combined together, and was indiscernible as to which place served what. He looked half way down the street, finding that it's sign showed a steak with a rather odd looking fork stuck in it. "I wonder if they are real steaks...", he mumbled walking off in that direction, making a straight line for that restaraunt.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:22 pm

she grinned'' figure it out love.. '' blinked watching his confused look before he headed off towards the restaurant, shaking her head she reached over and grabbed his arm '' no.. not unless you want that tofu crap.. '' rolled her eyes as she tugged him towards the opposite direction , glancing at the signs as well as following her nose, being a jaguar she could easily tell which had the real thing and which didn't. '' you wouldn't last very long out here with out me i don't think''

glancing around she found another smaller restaurant that she could easily smell the real thing in .. '' here ya go. been here once before.. their meat is a hundred percent the real thing. cook to order too. so its fresh. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:36 pm

He gave a small gasp, feeling her grab his arm, he turned in an immediate act of self defense, almost punched her in her stomach, but stopping in time. He looked at her, giving a nervous chuckle, feeling her tugging her in the other direction. "Yeah...", he said awkwardly, surprised she hadn't yelled at him yet, but looking at the restaraunt they had stopped at. "How many times have you been in this town?", he askec curiously as he openned the door and waited for her to pass through.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:43 pm

'' hmmm only once before. was hunting down some other .. unruly beasts.. '' shrugged, completely ignoring the fact that he nearly hit her. or would have hit her if she allowed it anyways. only fact she wasn't going off on him is because they needed to lay low and not cause a scene.

she slid a glance at him before walking in before him, though sliding her hand into his and linking their fingers, hoping to give the illusion of a couple instead of two strangers in the town. . '' relax, stop being so tense.. '' tugged him inside with her , glancing around at the restaurant, it wasn't too fancy, and from what she could tell they added a few more tables. glancing at the water who quickly came over. '' table for two please. '' the waiter nodded and quickly led them over to a table and sat down two things of menu's and silverware. Releasing his hand she sat down at the table and looked to him, seeing what he would do.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:57 pm

His eyes went wide when he felt her fingers link with his. "....Ok?", he said, not really sure why she was now holding his hand. It was causing him to be even more tense, but he tried his best to feign a smile as he saw the waiter. He sat down slowly, relaxing as she let go of his hand, seeing her watching him, he raised a curious eyebrow. "So what was that all about?", he asked in a soft whisper, seeing that there weren't very many people in the restaraunt. He gave a brief shrug before looking at the menu, and quickly spotting a large t-bone steak, and practically began to drool.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:02 pm

she grinned though half closed her eyes as she aimed a kick to his shin under the table, while pushing her thoughts into his head. supposed to lay low remember.. people around here are alot less curious if its just a new couple touring around the city.now behave and stop giving me odd looks.

she was trying her best not to laugh at the sight of him nearly drooling as she looked over the menu and spotted the t bone as well. she waited for the waiter to come back and barely gave him a chance to get his pad and pencil out before she shot off what she wanted. '' largest t bone in the house, rare, no veggies please just extra mashed potato's. '' handing him the menu she looked back to him. '' your turn love. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:28 pm

He took in a sharp breath as he winced in pain and surprise, reaching down to rub his shin gingerly. "Bloody hell, that hurt...", he said, his accent almost british. "Yeah... I guess, but you are abusive...", he said in a normal tone. He saw the waiter and half wanted to plead for the waiter to help him escape. "Er... the same... please...", he said, turning as his ears caught the word love escape her mouth. He fought off a dumbstruck look, and gave a smile. He looked at the waiter for a moment. "And some water to drink as well..."
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:32 pm

the waiter looked a bit surprised before nodding , taking down the orders before he left, '' i am not abusive, that was just a warning'' teased, blowing him a kiss.. '' i will make it feel better later if you like. '' boy she just loved teasing him. she was a bit surprised by his accent and for some reason she liked it. linking her fingers together she rested her elbows on the table and placed her chin on her hands, watching him slowly . '' mmmm and stop being a baby i didn't kick you that hard love. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:53 pm

He raised an eyebrow, seeing her blowing him a kiss. "And how exactly are you going to do that, love?", he asked, forcing the world love from his throat. He kept his eyes trained on her, curious as to if she was going to do anything else. "God I hope that food hurries...", he muttered to himself. He knew that every moment in there was a moment she could torture him. "Look... shins hurt...", he grumbled, relaxing a little as the waiter came with his cup of water. "Thank you...", he mumbled before the waiter walked off.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:15 pm

she grinned "big baby. "she was enjoying the bit of teasing as she leaned back and glanced around the room "use your imagination. i know you have one.." she turned to look at him again. looking him over slowly. "i am sure you can think of something"
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Female Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 pm

He scowled for a moment, hearing her teasing. "Use my imagination? What are you going to do? Kiss it?", he asked, raising an eyebrow. He caught her gaze as he took in a drink of water, thinking while he did so. He suddenly almost choked, setting the glass of water down, coughing. "With that look, i am think you have taken this couple thing a little too far...", he said, trying to keep the conversation hushed to not attract attention, but it was difficult in between the coughs.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverWolf Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:28 pm

this time she gave him an innocent look as she took a drink of her own beverage, trying her best not to bust out laughing.keeping her voice low she grinned. " its just plain fun making you all flustered. and ypu make it so easy when you think i am being serious, yet i am just toying with you" leaning back she handed him a napkin to clean up a bit of the water he nearly spat out over the table. " breath before someone thinks your dieing. " she was sure he would pay her back for that. but it was worth it.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf

Female Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next