The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

3 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 13 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by insomvamp Mon May 02, 2011 9:03 pm

He backed away a little when the bird settled in front of them. He raised a brow when he saw it begin to tear bits of flesh from the bone. "You know what I mean. How everyone thinks that is a cats way of kissing... And yea, I watched cartoons as a human child.", he mumbled softly, giving a smile.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Male Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

to serve and protect.  (( male, mature, r. )) - Page 13 Empty Re: to serve and protect. (( male, mature, r. ))

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 9:10 pm

she blinked before rolling her eyes. sometimes. but normally its rubbing noses together thats considered to be kissing.. why ? you wanna be kissed?she teased, following him and threatened to put her nose against his while bumping her forehead against his. shocker.. i figured you would have been a run around the dirt and get messy sort of child. teased, following him still as he inched away from the bird. don't worry , thats a carrion bird.. only likes dead things to nibble on.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon May 02, 2011 9:17 pm

He raised a brow. "Heh. Never seen a jaguar roll it's eyes before... And no, just asking is all.", he said with a smile before seeing her following him and he continued to inch away until he bumped into a tree and he gave a nervous laugh. "I wasn't worried about the bird...", he muttered with a nervous chuckle as he put himself as much against the tree as he could.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 10:34 pm

she blinked before sitting down in front of him. ok then what? you afraid i am going to eat you or something?.. heh please, i made a promise that i wouldn't hurt you. this time . not unless you really wanted to fight. his nervousness was making her inner kitty want to hunt again but, she held it off as she lightly rubbed her head against his hand. i am teasing you hun, nu reason to be all nervous and such. you act like i am going to do something to you.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon May 02, 2011 10:43 pm

He smiled. "Yeah but you have me cornered, and I wasn't sure if you would do anything.", he said, giving a chuckle. He raised a brow, still smiling. "come on, let's go back to the cave.", he mumbled softly, standing up and dusting off the snow from his pants before he took off running at full speed.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 10:46 pm

she blinked, watching him run before laughing, leaping up into the air and landed in a full out run, going fast enough to look like she wasn't even touching the snow as she past him, hah ! i am beating you and why would i do something to you? .. eh. not unless you want it that is. now eat my dust! teased, rounding several of the trees before spotting their cave, she put on another burst of speed to reach it first.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon May 02, 2011 11:00 pm

He raised an eyebrow, looking back to see her running. His eyes followed her as she went past. He laughed, shaking his head. "Yeah, and what exactly would I want you to do to me?", he shouted to her. He knew it was a lost cause to keep up with her. He laughed again, putting as much speed as he could to his legs before he slipped, giving an oof as his face landed in the cold snow.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 11:10 pm

she heard him grunt, so in mid run she spun around, skidded backwards a little and sank a small amount in the snow before tilting her head a little and watching him in the snow, laughingn softly. i didn't mean to literally eat it ya know.. and how would i know what you want me to do to you ?. i am not in your head twenty four seven. she gave a small yawn again before trudging over to him and nosed his hair,lightly nipping his ear gently , careful not to draw blood you alright? or do i need to drag you back up ?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon May 02, 2011 11:25 pm

He looked up with snow in his hair and eyes. He chuckled softly. "yeah I know you didn't mean literally...", he muttered, pulling himself up as he felt her teeth at his ear. He dusted off the snow from his pants before it melted. "and as far as things you could do to me, I was thinking of what you said earlier. You mentioned 2 different things, so you can take that how you choose to.", he said before he took off running for the cave again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 11:32 pm

she blinked, completely stunned by his words before he took off running, she just stood there for a moment before shaking her head. you gotta give me a little more detail cause i said alot of things.. like..digging around in your brain again, or. erasing or locking up your memories once more.. or, yet again , boinking you .. and i am not doing any of those unless you want it, and you have to make me believe you want it. including that last part, she gave a catlike grin, now wondering how he would be like anyways, before shaking her head, she wasn't going to force it on him, its better if both parties where willing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Mon May 02, 2011 11:47 pm

He looked back, seeing her stunned as he grinned, stopping at the cave mouth , panting. He slunk into the cave and laid down, getting his breath. He wanted to see her reaction when she came in as he wore a grin. "Which ever one seems like a better idea to you...", he thought out loud. He had faith that she wouldn't take it too seriously as he was trying to lighten up a little.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Mon May 02, 2011 11:56 pm

she was winded by the time she got to the cave and twice she nearly sank into the snow , it was nearly up to her belly that last time before she managed to get in the cave, shaking her fur out she stretched, gave a yowling sound of delight before following him and finding him sitting there with a grin plastered on his face. har har very funneh smarty pants. you better watch it or i might take that seriously and strip you. teased, flicking her tail at him as she stretched out before slowly sank to the cool floor of the cave and closed her eyes, hmmmmmm burned some energy , yet heated me up a little more. now i am p ooped and may take a wee bit of a cat nap. then go hunt down sage's fu,...skinny ass and see whats up.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 9:24 am

He raised an eyebrow watching her come in and giving a laugh as he heard her yowling noise. He gave a very innocent look. "Why would you do that? That's not very nice...", he said softly, before he started to laugh. "I may not be able to outrun your cat but I am sure I can outrun you...", he chuckled. "Yeah, I suppose... I still don't understand why you are so hot...", he said softly as he sat up from the cave floor and looked around the cave for a moment before sighing as he relaxed a little. He turned to her and reached enough to poke her nose.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 12:15 pm

she blinked before getting up, not caring that he was laughing at her, her cat can be weird sometimes and act like a playful kitten, it was the cats nature. stretching again she moved over to him before plopping down next to him, stretching her paws out over his lap before resting her head on her legs, closing her eyes and relaxing. bah, i doubt you can out run me, because i know how to use a lasso.. . mmmm and why i would do t hat?.. because i bet you look good naked. again she was teasing as she looked up at him and gave a catlike grin before closing her eyes once more,nu idea why i am so hot, but you said so yourself i probably inherited some of your heating abilities from your blood.. thing is.. i might just have to find the trigger that makes me heat up and figure out how to control it.. different for everyone ya know. and my body has to get used to it first.. not like i can suddenly control it right off the bat. do you even remember when you had to try and control it for the first time?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 1:12 pm

He blinked, watching her stretch out and then lay her head on his lap, raising an eyebrow at her comment made him laugh nervously. "Yeah, not sure if that is a compliment or not, but no one has seen me naked...", he mumbled, laughing nervously again, as he watched her, and saw her relax, helped him to do so as well. "At least not since I was a child, and yes I do remember, and it came to me quite naturally...", he said, nodding a little bit as he looked up at the cave ceiling.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 1:13 pm

He blinked, watching her stretch out and then lay her head on his lap, raising an eyebrow at her comment made him laugh nervously. "Yeah, not sure if that is a compliment or not, but no one has seen me naked...", he mumbled, laughing nervously again, as he watched her, and saw her relax, helped him to do so as well. "At least not since I was a child, and yes I do remember, and it came to me quite naturally...", he said, nodding a little bit as he looked up at the cave ceiling.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 1:44 pm

she gave a small grunt. keeping her eyes closed. *its a compliment hun.. and well its not natural, so i have to learn really.* she flicked her ears slightly now completelyb relaxed and nearly dozing. *heh your actually comfortable to lay on.. well to my cat anyways*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 1:58 pm

He gave a small smile as he began to pet the top of her head softly before he messed with her ears a little. "you talk like you and your cat are separate personalities...", he mumbled with a chuckle. "Does your cat ever take over in your human form?", he asked as he rubbed her ears.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 2:42 pm

she laughed softly opening her eyes a little as he petted her.* we are one in the same but different too. she is the inner beast in me you forget. she is an animal. i have to control her animal instints to rip and kill anything that moves.*looking up at him she yawned.* and yes sometimes her nature comes out in my human form.. for instance i like chasing things. i take naps. and i get moody like the feline does. but i can easily control it*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 3:20 pm

He watched her yawn as he smiled.his fingers trailed from her head, down her nose before he poked her nose and laughed. "My demon nature rarely comes out, but when it does, things can usually get pretty bloody...", he mumbled softly. "If it did show more, you probably wouldn't have any problems with... What you've been wanting to do...", he said in a dazed tone. "But that is why I meditate, so I can keep it suppressed...", he said, blinking for a moment before he started to pet her again.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 5:59 pm

she frowned, looking up at him even as he petted her.. oh? , be more specific. alot of things i want to do hun heh, and kicking your backside is one of them.teased, plopping over on her side and literally stretched her full length body out. mmmmmm maaan your going to kill me with alll of this petting.. but i am enjoying it greatly. .. do you change when your full demon self comeso out?
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 8:13 pm

He gave a chuckle. "The hwole sex thing...", he whispered, watching her stretch out gave him a little bit mroe room to pet her. "I am glad you're enjoying it... and... sometimes yes, sometimes no... depends on the situation. I think... one time I had wings, and horns... the whole deal, but I had actually lost quite a lot of blood and It is a little fuzzy...", he said softly. "But... if he takes over, he is more... let's say comfortable with certain things... I swear one time he almost did it, or was at least trying to...", he said, giving a small laugh.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 8:28 pm

she blinked and looked up at him before shifting back suddenly , wincing at she did so . '' damn.. spent too long in that form.that hurt" muttered, kneeling on her knee's now as she rubbed her eyes and temple .. " heh, how the hell do you become demon anyways? now you got me all curious and i want to see. " grinned as she reached for her clothing, being that she was warm now she nearly forgot about clothing.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by insomvamp Tue May 03, 2011 8:39 pm

He raised an eyebrow, watching her shift back and immedietely noticed she was now a naked woman laying on his lap. "That I don't know. As you know as much as I do. I don't know how I died, let alone how I was reborn...", he mumbled, noticing she was reaching her clothing and he watched her for a moment. "Well ... uh, I guess you can see if you want, but I'm not sure how you are going to tie me down in a cave...", he said, looking at her for a moment before he helped her to reach her clothes.
insomvamp
insomvamp

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue May 03, 2011 8:57 pm

she arched a brow as she picked up her shirt" hmm? tieing you down? heh , now why would i do that? its more fun if you participate" teased, poking his nose as she pulled her shirt on over her head, not moving from his lap." ahh well. .. maybe i can unlock that abilitiy for you? , to change whenever you wish.. would you like that?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next