The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 8 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 pm

Rose shook her head and turned back into her human form. She says, “This was the path I chose. It’s not your fault.” She stood beside him and laid her head on his shoulder to cry a bit. Tears go down her face as she cries a bit. Shadow went to her side and rubbed his head against her, trying to give her some support and comfort. After an hour, the pack had falling asleep without eating. Rose’s stomach growled as she looked out at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 8 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:40 pm

He looks over at her..."No it is my fault...I'll make it up to you some how." He says as he put his arm around her pulling her closer to him. After a few hours he looked over to her. "I'll go get some food for us." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Rose looks at him and says, “Okay just be careful.” She kisses him deeply before he goes. She sat down next to Shadow and sighed. She never thought she would lose her parents so soon in life. She started to cry again but everyone knows people need to grieve for a while to get rid of their sorrow. Shadow woke up to the sound of her cries and licked her tears away. He knew that she was feeling alone and uneasy. So he was trying to make her happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:57 pm

Collinm smiles kissing her back just as deeply. "I'll be right back." He says as he then ran out of the cave and then into the woods. After about 30 minutes Collin walks into the cave dragging a huge deer behind him. "Alright will this do?" He asks her with a grin.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Rose nodded and looked at him calmly. She uses her claws to skin the deer. She yanks the meat off the bones with ease. She eats some of the meat slowly. Shadow tries to take some from her and growls instinctively. He backs off and waits for his share of the meat. Rose gave him some of the food and smiles some. She then looks back at the sky as the moon is not seeable. A new moon cycle was starting tonight. She sighs sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:31 am

He looks over to her and smiles as he watched her pull the meat from the deer. He then walked over and pulled alittle off as well before sitting beside her eating it slowly as well. "I wish there was somthing I could do to ease your pain Rose." He says looking over to her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:11 am

Rose looks at him and then just stares back at the sky. She says, “I am in the kind of pain that only time can heal. All you can do is give the time and space I need when I need it to grieve.” She looks down as blood dripped from her lips from the raw meat. Rose laid her head on Collin’s shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:37 pm

He looked over to her with a smile. "Alright then...If you need any kind of space just tell me...I can leave for a little bit." He says with a grin as he cocked his head to the side still nibbling on the meat.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:43 pm

Rose nodded and said, “I will let you know when I need some space.” She closed her eyes as she slowly fell asleep. The next morning, Rose woke up really early in the morning. She left a note for Collin explaining that she left to bury her parents and say a prayer for them. Then she took off in her lycan form, using the enhanced senses to track down her parents dead bodies. When she found them, she found a good place to bury them and dug a neat hole for their bodies to go into. She turns human and gently puts them in their graves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:58 pm

He looks over to her and smiles. "Alright then." He says with a smile as he then layed back with Rose as she started to fall asleep. Once she fell asleep Collin did the same. In the morning he woke up and picked up the note reading it and then nodding as he waited for her to return.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:20 pm

Rose returned three hours after Collin woke up. She smiled at him as she had plenty of meat with her for them to eat for their meats. She says, “I had to give my parents a rightful burial. I hope I did not worry you even though I left you a note.” Rose was limping a bit on her right side. A few bear wacked her good as she took on three at a time. She sat down beside Collin and skinned her kill. A few of the pack’s female wolves were pregnant and were close to their due date. These skins would keep the pups warm until their fur grew thick enough to keep them warm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:32 pm

He looked over at her. "I'm pretty sure you can handle your self pretty well." He says with a smile as he he seen her limping slightly. "Are you ok." He says as he walked over to her examining her side. "Your always thinking ahead love." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:47 pm

Rose winced as Collin examined her side. She says, “I took on three bears at once. They got a few good whacks in before I ripped their heads off.” Blood drips from her side as he looks at it. She says, “Shadow has willing given his pack to us, making you the lead male and me lead female. It comes with the job to look after the new mothers and their pups.” She kisses him softly as she finished skinning her kill. She then began making the skins into warm pelts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:57 pm

He looked back at her wound.."That should heal in about 5 minutes." He says with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her back softly before watching her make the pelts.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:11 pm

Rose looks at the pelts after she gets done making them. She then lays a pelt on top of a pup that had no mother or father. She had also brought back some goat milk for the pup. He growled as she picked him up. He was too small to see yet. The pup’s eyes were always closed. Rose started to feed the pup as she tried to look at the pup’s eyes. She says, “His eyes should be open by now.” However when she did finally get the pup’s eyes open, she saw the pup was born blind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:15 pm

He loked over at her as she picked up the pup and then eventually got his eyes to open.."Poor thing.." He says as he looks to he pup and then to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Rose stroked the pup’s head as he began to trust her. She says, “He is so small and too weak to protect himself.” She looks at Collin sadly. Rose then turned into her lycan form and cuddled with the pup. After a while, the rest of the pack woke up and smiled at the sight of all the food. They all looked at Collin and Rose, waiting for them to say it was okay to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:36 pm

He looks over at Rose as she shifted into her lycan form and cuddled with the pup. Collin then grinned looking at all the wolves. "Go ahead you need to eat as well." He says with a smile as he then focused his eyes back on Rose.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:46 pm

Rose let the pup get use to her scent and the shape of her body, making herself his mother. She looks at Collin with just her eyes. She says to him calmly, “He is now my pup to watch over. He needs love if he is going to survive. His name will be Slade.” Slade made a sound of a wine as he accidentally started walking towards Collin. Rose watched both of them closely. The other wolves bowed to them as they took the food slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:31 am

Collin smiles nodded as he watchs Slade stumble towards him. Collin then held out his hand to the pup letting him smell it before he ran his hand over his small little back. "He will grow up to be strong Rose." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:04 am

Rose smiles as Slade licks Collin’s hand. He gave a playful growl as Collin rubbed his back. That made Rose laugh at his cute growl. Slade turned in her direction and walked back to her. He rubbed his head gently against hers. Then Slade gave a soft whimper of hunger. Rose smiled and began to feed him again. She then looked at Collin. She says, “I think I can teach him a few ways to see. He will just be an odd ball for a while.” Rose then watched Slade drink the milk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:49 am

He looks over to her and smiles as he watched Slade walk back over to Rose. "Well that would prolly be best..He will be well taken care of." He says with a smile as he leaned over and kissed her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:53 pm

Rose kisses him back and says, “I think everything should have a chance of life. No matter how weak or what birth defects a creature has.” She continued to watch Slade drink the milk, making sure he was getting enough of the thing he needs in order to grow. Shadow comes over and sniffs the pup gently. He turned away from the pup and sneezed loudly. Rose looked and saw Shadow was making a weird look come from his eyes. A disapproving look that she did not like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:09 am

Collin looks to shadow..."I don't think he likes whats going on." He says looking to her cocking his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Rose looks at Shadow sadly. When she tried to get Shadow to look at Slade, he growled loudly. That made Rose growl loudly back protectively over Slade. Shadow kept growling and she knew something was wrong with him. She put Slade in Collin’s hands and started to calm Shadow down. However when she tried to touch him, he would bite her hand as hard as he could. He then ran off in the woods without even looking back. Rose looked at her hand sadly and then kept quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next