The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 9 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:39 pm

He looks over to her and shadow as Rose gave him Slade. "Whats wrong with him ..." He growled as Shadow ran off into the woods. "Want me to go after him?" He asks her
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M) - Page 9 Empty Re: Lone Lycan on the Prowl (Female M)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:12 am

Rose shook her head. She says, “He needs some space. I think he is jealous that you and Slade of all my attention now.” She watched as her hand healed slowly. Rose knew Shadow was the jealous type and did not handle change every well. She looks at Collin sadly and looks back out where Shadow ran off. After an hour, Rose went after Shadow. She found him at their favorite river. Shadow says to her, “I’m sorry I bit your hand. Why did you choose them?” Rose says, “Collin makes me happy and he is one of my kind. It would not be right if I chose to be your mate, considering I am not a full wolf. Slade needs a family to look after him.” Shadow nods and says, “I understand that, but why keep an ill born pup?” Rose says, “Slade may be blind, but he deserves a chance at life. You were born with an ill formed leg. Thanks to me, you can walk and run like a normal wolf.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 pm

Collin looked over to her nodding.."I see....It must be hard for him." He says as he sat with her. He then watched her as she took off into the woods after Shadow.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Rose came back after a few hours with Shadow by her side. Shadow made his way over to his mate with a smile. He was still touchy about Collin but he knew he had to get use to him. Rose sat down beside Collin and watched Slade sleep. She says, “Shadow is okay with right now, but he is still a bit touchy.” She took Slade in her arms and laid down to sleep. Shadow made sure that he did not bother her or the pup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:28 pm

He looked over to her. "I'm sure every things going to be fine." He says with a grin as he looked over to her. He then leaned over kissing her softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Rose kissed Collin back softly before she slowly went to sleep. Slade growled in his sleep as he dreamed. He was kicking his legs like he was chasing something. A few hours later Rose woke up because Slade was getting hungry again. She got him a bottle of goat milk and fed him tiredly. Her eyes showed she was very tired and dizzy. Rose looked at Collin after Slade went back to sleep when he was full. She laid her head on his shoulder and relaxed again to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:37 pm

Collin fell asleep alittle after Rose. He continued to sleep as she woke up and fed Slade. Collin then smiles as he feels Rose lay her head on his shoulder and once again fell asleep.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:57 am

The next morning, Rose woke up and fed Slade. He was walking much better today and that made her smile. She thinks, “He must be getting stronger because of the goat milk. That means he will soon want to play with other pups of the pack. They will most likely reject him.” Rose looks at Collin and kissed his head before she went to find more food to eat. She went out into the forest to find food. She came back with three dead bears on her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Collin still slept as she kissed his forhead. When he woke and seen that she was gone. When she came back Collin was playing with Slade. "Hey there..Wow you've been busy." He says with a slight laugh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Rose looks at Collin with a smile. She says, “Shadow’s mate is pregnant and she will need all the strength she can get and bear meat will make sure the pups are strong.” She sits down and begins peeling the fur off the bears’ corpse. Shadow woke up at the smell of the blood. He barked softly as a form of good morning. Rose motioned him to come help her with the corpses. Shadow knew well how to help her without ruining the furs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:45 am

Collin looked over at her. "Really thats great news." He says with a grin as he walked over sitting beside rose. "Well then...Everything should go pretty well then." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:51 am

Rose nodded and got the bears all skinned. Shadow brought some meat over to his mate to make sure she would be strong. Rose made the furs into blankets after giving Collin some meat. She licked the blood off her fingers and smiled some.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Collin smiles as he eats the meat that she gave him. He then moved over to her putting his arm around her. "How are you feeling Rose?" He asks her with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:35 am

Rose says with a smile, “I’m feeling rather happy today.” She thinks, “Shadow’s mate is not the only one who’s pregnant.” She went back to making the blankets. Rose just figured it earlier. She has been eating like she is eating for two and stomach has grown a little bit. She leans her head back on his shoulder. She asks, “What do you think about having a child?” Her eyes were filled with happiness about having a kid with him. She waits for his answer calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:41 pm

He looked to her and grinned. "Oh really." He says with a smile as she leaned against him leaning her head on his shoulder. "I think it would be great...Excellent actually." He says with as smile as he kisses her lips softly.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:22 pm

Rose kisses him back just as deeply and says, “Good because you’re going to be a father in nine months.” Her eyes were filled with happiness knowing she was going to be a mother. She kept herself relaxed as she looked down at Slade. He finally was able to open eyes even though he could not see. His eyes were a gray color. He got up and walked until he was in her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:41 am

He grins. "Thats great news Rose." He says with a smile as he moved over and kisses her softly watching as Slade moved into her lap.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Rose looks at him and kisses him back. Her eyes seemed calm as she kissed him. Slade growled and whimpered as he found his way into her lap. Rose laughed and kissed his head. She says, “Its okay honey bun. Mama still has enough love to give to you.” She purred against his cheek and neck as a sign of affection. Slade let out a happy bark and licked her nose. She kisses his nose softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:52 pm

He laughs slightly watching her and Slade. "You know I am truely grateful that you saved me Rose." He says with a grin as he ran his fingers threw her hair.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:07 am

Rose smiles and says, “I am too Collin.” Slade kept cuddled up to her. She looks at Collin and kissed him deeply. She had felt she would have never been whole if he was not here with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:38 am

He smiles leaning into the kiss and kissing her back just as deeply. "I love you so much Rose." He says with a smile as he kissed her once more.,
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Rose smiles as they kiss. She broke it when Slade nipped at her hand hard enough to draw blood. She smiles at him and sees that he might be ready to eat some meat. Rose got him a piece of meat and slowly fed it to him. He seemed to enjoy the taste of it. Rose laughed as he got covered in blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Collin laughs slightly as he watched Slade eat.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:02 pm

Rose let Slade eat as much as he wanted and then cleaned him up. He growled as she cleaned him up. She says, “Oh stop your growling. You need to be clean.” She nuzzles his head softly and he kisses her cheek with a small bark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:28 am

Collin laughs slightly. "YOu know I think everything gonna be alright." He says with a grin cocking his head to the side and then looking out of the cave.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next