The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

2 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) Empty Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:14 pm

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) 081

Keshin ran threw the woods he was being chased by a group of people for what reason he didn't know. He just wondered his way into a village traded a few things and on the way out he was followed. He dodged branches and jumped downed trees weaving in and out trying to lose is followers. Eventually they came to a clearing and Keshin ran even harder before feeling somthing hard hit the back of his head he stumbled slightly feeling somthing warm running down the back of his neck. He still ran though not it to straight of a line hearing someone yelling..."You fool she wanted him undamaged..."...Just then he felt the peircing sting of a dart or somthing hit him in the middle of his back..His eyes then started to blur and he came to a stop pulling out his sword and turring around holding it out in defence...He seen the other men circle him surrounding him completly just then another dart hit him in the chest. He then fell to his kneese dropping the sword. But when the first man came to him and went to touch him electricity jumped out from Keshin and zapped the man killing him instantly before Keshin lost consiousness falling on to the ground.

Then men then took all his weapons off and got to work getting him back to camp. Once there they shackled him to a post inside of a tent and left them there for their leader.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:22 pm

(( mine no touchy >.>))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) Empty Re: Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M)

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:56 pm

Lone Traveler Captured (Female could me M) Dd613f38-1

Silver sighed, half closing her eyes as she listened to most of her men go on and on about whatever problems they had. not even listening anyways ,why do i even bother. She was bored, and frankly she was still waiting for her men to bring back that strange man from earlier.

They had spotted him in town and on her orders where to follow him and then bring him back when the coast was clear. Her nails dug into the arm's of her chair as she remembered the word she had recieved when some idiot in the group got himself killed. as if i have men to spare, the moron.. . She really wished her men where smarter, and they better hope the stranger was brought back unharmed, otherwise she was going to kill whoever did it.She was nearly half asleep when two of her men came rushing in.

Sitting up straighter she arched a brow. '' better have a good reason for this intrusion. ''

The blond stocky looking man came forward, placing the strangers weapons on the table before her. '' the man you requested has been caught and is waiting in your tent. Lady Silver. ''

She was up in an instant, stepping down from the chair as she waved the rest of the men out.. '' fine, go away now before i get pissed.. '' picking up the weapons however she studied them for a moment. '' intriguing. '' they where definitely interesting pieces. tugging the dagger on the belt of her waist she headed out of the tent before going to the private one.Waving away the soldiers guarding it as she pushed the flap aside and stepped in. Seeing him tied to the pole and pretty much unconcious with blood running down his.. '' idiots.. '' mumbled, she would find out who hit him first and take his hand off. Pouring some cold water into a glass she stood in front of him before throwing it at his face. '' wakey wakey. definitely not the time to be sleeping.'' whatever drug they had used on him would wear off quickly.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:03 pm

When the water hit his face electricity sparkled slightly and his eyes snapped open. He was vision was blurry and he had a very bad headache. He snarrled off a few words in an unknown language before realizing he was tied up..."What the hell is the meaning of his." He says as he closed his eyes shaking his head before opeing them his vision was where he could at least see now. He looked up at the woman before him....He growled slightly before wincing..."Damn it...My head..."Arrggg." He muttered..."Release me now....You have no right to keep me here against my will....I have done nothing." He says his eyes locking on to hers.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:13 pm

Not too surprised by the electrical sparks that came off of him she leaned back, first hearing him swear in his language before switching to one she could understand.. Then she waited for him to finish ranting before speaking as she put the cup down.. '' first off.. your in my territory stranger, trespassing really so i can do whatever the bloody hell i want to , to you. '' her silvery eyes looked him over slowly as she leaned against her desk, a few feet away since she wasn't too sure how his energy worked.

'' you are not in the position to demand anything so i suggest you be nice.. '' though if he got mean she could do the same, she was good at torturing someone as well.. '' what is your name stranger? and what business did you have here.''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:18 pm

He looked to her..."Your territory...I was just passing threw...Even traded a few things with your people...I did nothing wrong." He says as he watched her closely. He hated being in these types of situations...He usually avoided them....But it seemed he couldn't this time..."My names Keshin.....And as I said I was just passing threw...I don't want any trouble....So if you'll kindly untie me...I'll be on my way." He says as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:38 pm

she snorted, '' nope. sorry , think you got me confused with someone who was more nicer then i am . '' getting up she moved over to him , using one finger under his chin to lift his head up.. '' what are you?.. your interesting me. i like interesting things.'' she whenever she wanted something she always got it and never once did she set them free. '' i am afraid dear man your going to be spending some time with me. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:41 pm

He looked to her and smirked as she moved closer and then lifted his head with her finger which got a slight shock..."What I am is no concern to you..." He says as he backed away from her..."I'm not interesting...I'm jsut your normal average guy that wants to get the hell out of here..." He says..."You have no reason to keep me here....Please just let me go..." He says as he looked to her his eyes flashing slightly...
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:07 pm

she snorted, feeling the bit of shock zing over her hand , she didn't flinch though considering what she is.. '' right... am i am a little fairy.. your lieing. and i don't do well with liars. '' she really didn't , narrowing her eyes at him she slid her fingers over his throat and tightened her grip as she halted his movements... '' now i am going to ask you again, what are you ..''

her other hand slid to her waist and pulled a small dagger out, waiting to see how he would answer, '' we can do this the easy way or the hard way its up to you ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:11 pm

He looked to her and smirked slightly as she gripped his throat..."I'm nothing special." He got out with a grin as he controled him self from zapping the hell out of her..."Get away from me....Or you will regret it." He says with a smirk as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:18 pm

she arched a brow at him, her curiousity peaked now as she looked him over'' oh?.. and how will i regret that?..'' she should probably tell him that electricity wouldn't work on her as it did on humans. in fact.. it tickled just from that small shock she actually got from him, tightening her grip on him she leaned close.. '' well then.. go on .. make me regret it.. but you best kill me if you do not want me to retaliate. '' she kept her silvery eyes trained on him, pretty sure they where glowing just barely.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:23 pm

He looked to her and smirked slightly as she tightened her grip and leaned close..."You asked for it then..." he growled as his eyes flashed. Electricity flashed around him and then jolted her with enough force it would have killed a human...But when she it didn't seem to bother her he got worried..."What the hell are you...." He says as he eyed her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:33 pm

she sucked in a breath , even felt a bit of her hair frizz from the shock but didn't so much as move , when he was done she reached up with her free hand to smooth her hair down before grinning.. '' that actually felt damn good.. '' her whole body was tingling from it.. leaning in close she grinned'' not as normal as you are as it seems.. now mind telling me what you are or do i have to start drawing blood?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:36 pm

He looked to her and then smirked slightly...."Thats too bad...I was hoping to kill you and get out of here." He says as he hten smirked slightly..."I'm not telling you anything...Let me go...Just let me go and I'll leave...I've got nothinh against you....And you shouldn't have any good reason to keep me here.....This can still end peacefully..." He says as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:39 pm

she snorted'' little man if i was human i would definitely end this peacefully but i am not.. and i want what i asked or your not leaving at all. '' she tightened her grip on him, her anger getting the best of her as her skin shimmered a little, silvery white scales sliding over her skin before she managed to push them back.. '' and i suggest you hurry before i get really pissed.. '' wouldn't be the first time she took someone in the air and just dropped them like a bomb and he was really trying her patience.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:43 pm

He looked to her and smirked slightly knowing he was getting on her nerves...He choked slightly when her grip tightened on his neck...By this time he figured what the hell...It seemed if he told her she might let him go..."Ok ok....Damn it...Just let me go or loosen your damn grip..." He muttered as he cocked his head to the side..."I'm part elemental...Electricity..If you haven't noticed...Now...Will you let me go now?" He asks her as nicely as he could.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:45 pm

she loosened her grip, just barely however as she arched a brow.. '' thats it?... now why would i want to let a gem like you go?.. i could use you .. '' taking her hand away she flexed her fingers, relaxing instantly '' any other gifts?.. and where were you headed?" she was curious, wondering if any more of him where out there.. '' where are you from ?.. come on now. be forthcoming with the information and i just may .. indulge in some of your requests. ''
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:55 am

He growled as he looked to her...."Use me for what...I'm not good at anything...And what makes you think I'll follow your orders?" He says with a smirk as he shook his head..."I can do many things with my skill." He says as he looked to her..."Where I came from doesn't matter...I'm the only one of my kind." He muttered as he looked to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:29 pm

'' really now? , see that makes you even more valuable to me then if your the only one.'' the more she spoke to him the more interested she got. '' what other little skills do you have?. or is this the only main one?"sitting down in her chair she placed her feet on her desk, crossing them over the ankle's as she pulled one of his weapons out and studied it, '' make your own gear or do you buy them specialty?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:42 pm

((i will posting through my phone. XD yes i figured that one out.. gotta run some errands and such ))
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:16 pm

He looked to her..."no its not all I can do..." he says with a growl. She was really pissing him off now...he just wanted to leave and continue with his business..when she looked at his weapons he eyed her..."I make them my self....untie me and give me one and I'll show you I can use it...." he smirked slightly eyeing her

((Sweet))
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:35 pm

(( hehe yup))

she arched a brow before snorting. "nice try little man.. definitely not going to do that. even if you can't win against me. .. so what other skills you got?"she eyed him over slowly, toying with his weapon. . "think im going to keep this for myself"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:51 pm

He looked to her and smirked...."if you think I cant win why the me up..." he growled as he then watched her mess with his blade..."go a head keep it...i can make another..." he muttered..."don't worry...i don't plan on telling you anything more." he smirked as he rolled him self on his side and stoop up to his feet. The smell of something burning filled the air. Keshin then stepped forwards breaking his hands free..."alright then...this puts us in a situation..." he grinned as he watched her..she was of course by the exit but they were in a tent. He kicked over the main support pole making the tent fall down using electricity he burned a hole and got out taking off running once again into the woods..."she wasn't counting on that" he grinned as he continued before stopping and ducking behind a large tree before climbing up it and resting catching his breath
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:57 pm

(( lol sneaky bastard))

she was a bit surprised by him getting lose. barely getting a chance to get up before he brought the tent down on them. scowling and swearing violently before managing to get out.

she shrugged off the men who tried to help her up. " leave me be and go after him!."she watched them scatter before she shiftedher form. where a woman had been standing , now stood a large silvery white dragon. roaring she shot into the air. easily following his scent.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Keshin then jumped down from the tree darting into the around more trees. This time he wasn't worried about hurting anyone...if they tried to stop him he would kill them. While running he managed to get a few scraps from limbs. He came back to the meadow not stopping for anything he just wanted to go on about what he was doing beforehe got caught
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next