The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 8 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:29 am

Cody groaned so it was true they had been captured. He shook his head, if only he hadnt chosen that house they wouldnt be anywhere near where they were but it was too late for that. He shook his head and chuckled "I didnt think I would die, you wouldnt allow it" He said meaning it with a little bit of a joke but he knew it was true. He knew somehow she would just not let him die.

He sat up slowly and when the room finally stopped spinning he noticed her stance and growled at the person. "Why are you doing this" He demanded.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 8 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:07 am

Ren nodded her head slightly "Your right Of course I wouldn't let you die, I'd have a lot to say about that" she said and noticed him begining to sit up and helped him a bit before hearing him growl at them and turned her head to them"Actually, I want an answer as well, why are we here?" she asked but all she got was a scoff "You'll find out soon enough, I suggest you don't try to escape though or we'll just make it worse" they said with a cold voice.
Ren glared at them clearly not impressed by the answer "Tell us now, we have a right to know" "Simple experiments, but their different this time, we need to compare the effects that what he has in his neck does and a normal person who has managed to survive and also escape from us but finding test subjects is hard especailly since a lot fo them are dead"
Ren scowled slightly not liking the sound of this at all for one it wasn't really a fair test either. "You'll only get inaccurate results, males and females excel in different aspects, two knowing you lot you'll prepare different tests and three your idiots" she said which only got her a slap She spat blood from her mouth "and that hurt"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:58 am

Cody didnt like the sound of what was going to happen and when he heard Ren being hit he growled again.

"Oh you are so strong beat up children" He moved to comfort her his vision still blurey but he could see a bit better he shook his head and touched her face softly. "Are you okay?" He asked softly.

"I dont know what this tests are but you are right girls and boys do differ, you would think smart ass scientists" He nearly spat out the words in disgust. "Would know that"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:09 am

They snorted hearing the growl again "what are you a dog, maybe your no better than one" "I suggest you watch your words, I might not have my daggers or guns but I can still put up a good fight" she hissed angry at what they had said about him turning her head slightly as Cody comfoted her a bit "I'm fine, nothing much I just bit myself in the process" she said softly wiping a bit of blood from her lip leaning slightlyto his touch not really knowing why...hoping Cass would find someway to help and get them out of here knowing that neither of them wanted to be here any longer she made up her mind swiftly on what actions she would take "Also They are idiots don't expect them to know anything adn they are still trannie sceinctists never completeled their training and frankly I know more than them" she said "You cheeky brat, be gad your not fed to the hounds" "You wouldn't even get me there before I escape" she said just showing them complete disrespect before they left utterly disgusted.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Cody continued to listen and struggle to see. His anger was boiling over and his body trembling but he kept it under controle the best he could. When she leaned into him he protectivly wrapped his arm around him. "We are going to be okay" He whispered.

He was still in shook and his eyes still couldnt see all that well. He chuckled at her comet about them and nodded. "Well how many did it take to capture two helpless children, then they had to beat both of them to get us here."

He rubbed her shoulders and listened to them leave. "I dont know what they are doing or plan to do but if you get the chance run, dont wait for me, just run, there has to be other people find them" He kept his lips close to her ear and whispered hoping no one would over hear.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:58 pm

She blushed when he put his arm around her and nodded "Of course we'll be ok, we're both still alive" she said softly and nodded agreeing with him at his comment "only cowards beat up children" she said adn stuck her tounge out at them leaning back slightly.
listening to what he said to her She shook her head when he told her what to do "No chance, I don't leave anyone behind not after I jsut found them" she said blushing slightly from his arm around her still not midning but it did make her blush and she tried hding it as best she could not doing to well though.
She turned away slightly and heard a load of voice discussing the experiments fo a new drug adn she flinched at the sound.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:03 am

Cody wasnt sure why he had wrapped his arm around Ren but it just felt right. He nodded. "Yes cowards, cant fight people their own size" He gave up trying to see for the time being and closed his eyes. He knew he should wash his face that would help but they had noting at the moment.

He frowned when she said no chance though. He had hoped that she would take the chance to get help. He heard the voices too and felt her flinch. "Its going to be okay" He whispered. He wasnt sure if it was going to be, but it felt comforting to say the words at least.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:15 am

She looked up seeing him close his eyes and also noticing a frown when she said no chance before she flinched nodding slightly at the words she tried to calm herself down singing slightly so only her and Cody could hear it calm her down giving her a bit of comfort but still remaining uneasy she jerked everytime she heard footsteps not knowing why but knowing she was scared but not knowing what to do about it.

Later on they walked back in and she tugged at Cody's sleeve so he knew and looked to them carefully as they got closer to them.She jerked back into Cody growling slightly wanting them to stay back before she was yank to her feet and she pulled back instantly being dragged out scared and screaming at them.

When seh did get back she felt awful ad too warm not moving too much at all just not wanting to at all she had had a bad reaction to something they had given her and had more bruises on her arms with a small scratch on one.
She kept her eyes closed whimpering slightly as she was dragged back to where she was before looking to Cody they looked to each other decideing what to do walking out as though they had to prepare something first.

(sorry, bit dramatic...)
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Cody still couldnt see but he was already more intune to what was happening around them. The singing from Ren was calming him down he felt her jerk at every sound he was doing the same. He was trying to be strong but without sight it was even harder.. When she jerked on his sleeve he tensed up and tried to hold on to her. He tried to reach for her but he was roughly held back.

When Ren was gone he was thrown back to the ground and kicked he gasped as all the wind was knocked out of him.

He laid there and when Ren returned he stood and blindfully reached for her. He didnt see them stare at him but felt it. He shuddered and held Ren. "Ren, are you okay?" He whispered.

He lightly touched her and the anger rose up in him again. "Damn them all" He whispered and softly touched her forhead
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:24 pm

She nudged him slightly after she felt him touch her forehead and whispered weakly "I'm not dead Cody, not yet" she moved slightly he felt freezing to her and moved a bit "Your cold" she muttered "still can't see?" she asked gently and tried to sit herself up a bit and wouldn't let go of his sleeve not sure why but jsut couldn't get herself to. "Are you ok? you were kicked pretty harshly?" she asked feeling compleetely helpless and weak for the first time in years made her uneasy but had began to think through the situation carefully so she didn't have a melt down again but just held her head since it hurt with a constant ringing and throbbing.
She put a hand to her head and then on Cody''s frowning noticing a big difference and just wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible.
"Sorry,I can't do anything" she muttered leaning back before her arms gave way and she banged her head on the floor "Ouch" she said and rubbed the back of her head but just couldn't find the strength to sit herself up again. "How are your injureies, you hurt a lot mroe than me?" she said rather concerned and touched his cheek gently reaching a hand up to his cheek.

Meanwhile Cass had found a small palce to hide stuuf including Ren's guns and daggers in their sheaths and holsters and tried to find some plans not that she would understand them but to give to one of them in order to escape this place again.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:56 pm

"I didnt think you were dead Ren you are too warm for that" He shook his head again "And I am not cold you are burning up" He shook his head and sighed wondering what in the hell they had done to her but was too scared to ask.

He could tell that she wouldnt let go of his sleve and he was okay with that. When she fell back he gasped and reached for her. "No I cant see, and wont until the swelling goes down" His voice trembled slightly he was terrifed of what was going to be done now, especally since he couldnt see.

"My injureies are okay" He winced as he moved to turn into her sweet hand. "I will be okay" He whispered. "We just need to stay strong for each other"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:10 am

She gripped his hand when he reached for her nad pulled herself up again "Well your other senses must be takeing over that job for one you wouldn't know if I had fallen back" she said looking up at him and tried to smile but instead got nothing and kept he rhand softly on his cheek for a bit even as he turned into it she still noticed him wincing and tapped him gently "Are you sure? you look like your in pain" she said softly listening to his last comment "Yeah, I think we do need to both stay strong huh?" she whispered "Hopefully Cass is having better luck" she kept her voice hushed hoping only he would be able to hear her and tried looking aroudn for a window so she at least knew what part of the day it was since they had broken her watch. "It looks like evening, we've been here a whole day now" she spoke sadly and just lay on one side now curling up a bit
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Cody was trying to hide the pain, his ribs hurt with every breath he took but he was too young and neive to really know what was wrong with him. He had burised ribs. He liked her touch though it seemed to take his mind off the pain at least a little bit.

He nodded about Cass. He hoped that the little dog had found some help. He sighed least they knew how long they had been there. "Hopefully it wont be too long before we get out of here"

He didnt say it but he knew that neither of them could last long.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:23 pm

She noticed he was in pain and hesisted slightly and put a hand near his ribs "they aren't broken, more like bruised" she said "sorry, you look like your in so much pain it hurts" she said and ran her fingers along his cheek smiling slightly as he did. "next time we'll both be more careful huh? we have to get out of here fast" she saidletting ehr hand fall and gripped his sleeve in her hand relaxing a bit more and tried to bring her own temperature down.

She knew that they wouldn't at least very long either and that it would be best if they got out that night ot the next at the latest, she heard them packing up for hte night and going home which made her relax a bit more and roll onto her side stll not letting go and waited to see if Cass would come.

She looked up hearing a small growl and saw Cass and smiled relieved before she jumped and opened the door and Ren tugged Cody's sleeve "Come on, quickly... I know it hurts but I'm not leaving you behind, I've lsot too many already" she said sternly and helped him to his feet adn gripped his hand so he could follow easier and picked up her guns and daggers as Cass lead them out swiftly despite the fact she still felt awful from ealier she tried pushing it aside as much as possible.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:24 pm

"Well I am glad that they are not broken" He swallowed hard and then snooded. "It hurts but I will be okay" He liked the feeling of her touching him. She was right now, he didnt like how hot she was, he knew that something was wrong with her too.

When he heard the growl he turned toward it and cokced his head. He quickly stood with Ren said too. He still couldnt see and was gratful that she had his hand he followed her and only wished that he could be of more help he remained silent listiening for any sounds.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:31 pm

When they were finally out Ren sighed relived "we have a bit more to go before we'll be safe and don't worry so much we'll sort you out later" she said still holding onto his cold hand well to her it felt cold like ice. "yeah so am I, I wouldn't be able to do a thing about it then" she said and looked around a bit and warned him when he rneeded to climb or duck under things.

They stopped at a very old house inside was no better but it would do and it was very well hidden she set out camp and sat beside Cody and looked at where his bruised ribs were, he had a lot of bruiseing and even she winced from how bad it looked and put one of the cold packs on the worst part to bring down the swelling and handed him a damp cloth to wipe his face with while Cass stayed alert and on guard taking to ehr role quickly now knowing what she had to do.

"I can't lie but it's really bad it'll come down a bit over time I can't say how long but to even breath with such bruising you sure have determination" she said and rustled his hair playfully and tried to think of a way to reduce the pain, with no painkillers or anything like that now she had to try and think of something while the bits of food she had found were cooking. She really was more at home outside in the old buildings that were falling apart still a bit scared they'd be found again but felt more worried about Cody at the moment. "mentally wise your impossibly strong, amazing" she said and stoped "sorry went too far" she said
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Cody had no choice but to put all his trust in Ren. He could tell when they were out though the air smelt and felt different. He nodded to her words. "I just wish I could be more help you are not doing so good either" He shook his head "I wish they would had taken me instead" He frowned. "Damn people" He then bit his lip blushing slightly at his mini curse.

When the stopped and he was sat down he winced as he put one of the cold backs on. "Thanks" He took the cloth and cleaned his face and turned to where he thought she was, he could see shapes now but it was still hard "How are you feeling Ren?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:55 am

"It's fine I'll recover slowly..." she said not entirely sure what was wrong with herself at all "and encase you haven't noticed your bruised from head to toe and luckily we can stay here for a few days while we both recover" she said "Also I managed to nick a blanket from them, they won't mind but Cass is sniffing it over once encase there is anything harmful on them"

Ren put a hand on his cheek so he knew where she was as stuffed the cloth back into her pouch and checked the food quickly before she opened his hand and put some food in it. "here we're both hungry since they didn't give us anything but scraps are better than nothing" she said and sat back slightly eating her share and Cass ate some as well. "I'm fine, hopefully it;s just a minor side effect" she said a bit hesistantly

She soon felt exhusted and lay herself back curling up slightly she still help onto his sleeve though to make sure he was still there and Cass laid down curled up to Ren's stomach which made her laugh a bit when the dog wagged her tail.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:08 pm

Cody shrugged "Guess I really angred them for they seemed to take a bit of anger out on me" He chuckled then winced and grabbed his ribs. "Okay no laughing" He said horsely. He chewed his bottom lip. "I may be burised but I dont like your condition either, you seem to be running a fever still"

He took his hand and searched for her face then stroked it. "I can sort of see shapes thats good right?" But he of course couldnt have seen his body.

He laid down with her and protectivly put his arm around her. He wasnt sure why he did it but it felt right.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:25 pm

"I'll be fine it'll go away, do you remember why, maybe you found something.. They wouldn't kill you anyway that thing in the back of your neck is clearly important" she said "that's good, you can see a bit better then" she said smiling slightly "and I'm sure it'll be fine soon but there is nothing I can do about the pain" she said feeling him stroke her face she nipped at his hand softly just playing a bit before she lay her head back down and curled up once again.

She moved a little bit closer as he put his arm around her and Cass budged a bit as well still sleeping Next to Ren curled up into a small little ball. She finally let go of his sleeve and used one of her arms as a pillow not minding his arm around her just feeling completely comfortable and rested one arm around him a bit as well.

"We should be able to stay for a little bit, the hospital is nearby so I might be able to find some things that can help, you never know they have a lot of stuff there" she said "and we need to collect some more food and water ontop of that I might have some stored nearby since I hide food all over the place, don'thave to worry about the small animals even though it's only been two years they've all gone, eaten I think by the larger ones" she shuffled slightly curling into him a bit and Cass did as well.

Drifting off soon after she twitched slightly in her sleep and Cass lifted her head and moved more towards Cody feeling too warm.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:55 am

He brought a hand to the back of his neck. "Maybe that is why they do, maybe this is a strange life saving device, you know give it to soldiers and such so no mater what happens they dont die" He shrugged. "Or maybe I just piss them off" He shook his head "If I did find out something I dont remember it now"

He shook his head again "The pain is not that bad" He lied but closed his eyes and wrapped his arm around her, he had to admit having his arm around her and having her closer did help a lot.

He slept off and all worried about Ren and when Cass moved closer to him he got really worried and brought a hand to Ren to see if she was warmer then before if so he would have to use the ice packs to cool her off.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:08 am

She giggled at his coment "I doubt that you just piss them off, Cody. That's probably me and I'm not entirely sure what it is" she said before she fell asleep completely. She nudged him slightly when he lied and looked up to him "don't lie to me" she said sternly and drifted off once again.

She wasn't much warmer to the point it was noticable but she was still boiling and shivered slightly as though and ice pack had just been put on her head and moved a bit as well. BUt when morning came she just didn't want to get up feeling too tired and hot to move.

Cass tried licking ehr head in order to cool her down but it didn't do anything, she moaned slgihtly and curled up more though.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:11 am

Cody didnt like how warm she felt but she wasnt any warmer or didnt feel like it so he simply tried to cool her off wish his gentle cold touch. He smiled watching her sleep, even though he could only see simple dark shapes still it was amazing that they found each other. She seemed to know that he was lying.

There wasnt much he could do so he softly ran his hands over her forhead and cheeks then fell asleep.

In the morning he awoken but he still didnt see to good and he was in a great deal of pain. He softly ran his hand over her cheek and spoke softly. "Ren how are you feeling?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:00 am

She moved a bit as he ran his fingers along her cheek and forhead.
In the morning she looked up "I've been batter, what about you?" she asked putting a hand on his cheek. "You still in pain?" she asked softly "Sorry, theres nothing I can do to help,I'm sorry" she said and Cass licked Cody wagging eh rtail and barking like mad.
She laughed a bit "We've both been in the wars huh?" she turned her head slightly and looked to the ceiling breifly and then around them before she sat up a bit proping ehrself up on her arms.
"think you can sit up?" she asked and turned to the heat rod reaching over and picking it up before she placed it back in her pouch.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:45 pm

When morning came he sighed. "I hurt a little but I will be okay, dont feel bad about not having meds, I am still worried about your fever" He watched her sit up and he slowly sat up too.

"I think I am a bit better" He kept his eyes closed "How bad are my eyes now?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next