The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

2 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 18 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:36 am

Cody watched Ren jump in and shivered "Nah uH" he started to say before he was pulled under he gasped but came up for air laughing, "Okay you got me" He said as he softly splashed her.

He looked around as the dog barked then gaspedas he was splashed again so he splaced her back. "Two can play at that game"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene) - Page 18 Empty Re: When the world is Broken, Who is left behind? (for Xuxa_Rene)

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:10 am

Ren smiled laughing as she covered her mouth "told you..." she grinned and dived under appearing behind Cody and tapped his shoulder "Here I am" she said in his ear just playing around now and acting like her usual self once mroe.
She rustled ehr soaked hair and smiled to herself happily and content witht eh way things were and wasn't so nervous anymore either.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Female Number of posts : 3448
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Cody laughed when she covered her mouth he went to dive for her but she disaprred he looked around for her then turned as she appeared and whispered behind him. "Hmmm sneaky" He shook his head like a wet dog as she ruffled it then winked held on to her hands and dove under the water.

He then came back up and let go of her hand then turned and looked at her and tapped her nose. "Hmmm we might be even" He said. Also feeling more relaxed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:52 pm

She laughed seeing him shaking his head like a wet dog and almost screamed when he held onto her hands and dove under the water. She caught some air quickly, glaring at him when they came up and tapped her nose sticking her tounge out at him. "What do you mean might?" she asked wondering if he had anything else in store.
She then sat herself on a rock in the centre of the pool of water at the foot of the falls, thinking she might have a nice bath later while they were here, the water was clean enough anyway... she hummed a little kicking water at Cody and smiling to herself.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:23 am

When she glared he winked "Yes almost, cant play all my cards at once now can i" He smiled with a bit of michife on his face then watched her as she sat on the rock and kicking water at him he tried to dodge it then flicked droplets of water on to her.

He then floated on his back and just relaxed.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:00 am

She looked at him full of suspcion at what he said and the michevious smile on his faceand laughed as he flicked water droplets at her and lay back on the rock to relax closing her eyes as though she was slowly drifting off to sleep. She did doze of for a little while and soon flicked her eyes open slowly and looked to the sun. "So peaceful, why can't it just stay like this"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Cody grinned a lopsided grin when she kept looking at him with suspsion he watched her relax and continued to float doing the same. "I know what you mean seems so prefect like there is no problems"

He continued floating and closed his eyes but kept looking at her to make sure she was okay.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:06 pm

She closed ehr eyes feeling as though she could drift off into nowhere. Sighing she soon opened her eyes and looked to the sky before she decided to slip back into the water and swim around a little more
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:51 am

When she moved he sat up in the water and did the doggie paddle. "Whats going on, you okay?" He swam to her then seeing she was okay or at least seemed so he sighed "Sorry I didnt know you were awake I thought you had rolled over in your sleep"

He splashed her then swam away.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:05 am

"I'm ok" she said smiling at him "and it's fine, least you cared" she said and splahsed him back before kissing his cheek smiling a little and splashed him once mroe laughing as she swam off and then sat at the edge of the falls and grinned looking at him. She hummed a little thinking about what to do next...
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:28 pm

"Of course I care, who wouldnt care?" He said then frowned relizing what he just said but hoped she didnt notice. He lached as she splashed him back and then watched as she sat by the water falls and swam up to her.

"What you thinking?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:35 pm

"Just sutff, nothing much really, still wondering why the world ended up like this though, it's jsut a complete and utter mystery" she said and looked to him as he swam up to her "What should we do now, I cna't think of anything at all, guess I'm still half asleep" she smiled.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:13 pm

"I know I wonder too" He licked his lips and sighed. "We will figure out why, or rather you will you are so smart I will just help out with what you are doing" When asked what to do he shrugged "I like swimming, should be a while before the sun starts to go down and we have to get warm" He paused "Unless you are hungry"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:09 pm

"Hmm, good point, maybe we should dry offbefore anything else, I'm getting rather hungry" she said hearing her stomach growl and noting that the afternnon would be upon them soon. "What' your favourite food?" she asked him just curious and wnated ot learn a little bit mroe about him as she thought about what they could do. thinking to herself she still didn't come up with much "and I'm not clever, I just think a little too much"
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:43 am

Cody was dissapointed when she said it was time to get dry but nodded and started to get out making sure she was coming. He frowned "I miss pasta, but other then that I liked fruit"

He got out and shook himself a bit drier just like Cass was doing "I think you are very smart so there" He stuck his tounge out as he then giggled "Are you coming out?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:59 am

She laughed not bothering to argue with him. “I’m coming, maybe we can start on the tree house” she said suddenly remembering those creatures from before and shivered before she lay back on the earth and closed her eyes giving a sigh feeling so at peace with everything.
She looked to her guns thinking she should maybe try to get a bit of practice in, she didn’t want to fail them all when it came to the point those creatures came, closing her eyes the world felt like a dream that never ended “Hmm maybe we can find some here, you never know”
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:10 pm

Seeing the look on her face he shook his head "I saw that look" He paused "We dont have to do anything until you are ready" He was worried about her but did not say anything since he knew that she didnt like it when he worried.

He was almost dry except for his hair whitch was long since hadnt been able to cut it for a long time.

Watching her gather her guns he smiled. "I dont know if I would trust much fruit, how do we know its not contaimenated.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:20 pm

"It's fine" she said simply "run it through, that's how you know if the juice is pure then it's not contaminated"she said to him smiling a little, come one let's get going, we need to find a suitable tree first the branches have to be strong enough" she said noddingto ehrself and took his ahnd taking the lead and walked around a litle to try and find a good enough tree.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Nodding Cody smiled "Alright that sounds good" He sighed "I just miss the freshness you know" He shook his head as she continued to talk about the tree house "We dont have to go there if it still scares you"

He looked at her with gentle eyes as she had taken his hand and began to walk "I dont want you to be scared"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 am

"Cody, why should i be scared, I've got you and Cass with me and it'll be fine" she said nodding before she almost walked into a tree stopping just ebfore she climbed up it finding it was perfect "Nice strong tree and the branches are liad out perfectl, high up and safe as well" she said to him reaching a hand down if need help to get up. She a little embarassed about ehr confession earlier she found it ahd to look him striaght in the eye.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:31 am

Wrinkling his brow he shrugged. She surely had been scared when she had seen that thing the day before, but then so had he so he let it pass. He licked her lips as she climbed the tree then grined.

"Okay seems prefect to me too" He got up and then looked around. "I suppose we should get going on doing some work." He looked around again. "I guess a floor first then walls and a roof. what do you think?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:58 am

She nodded “Sounds like a plan, but first we need the materials, we can use the vines to make rope, although I’m not the best at it, what about you?” she asked him. Thinking they would have to plan it out a bit as well so they knew what they were doing. “and we’ll have to be careful when we light a fire in here as well” she said thinking a little about what they could use for the actual walls and roof, wood was fine for the floor but something a little more water proof might be better.
“Hmm, maybe we can use a more water proof material for the roof at least, that way we can be sure we won’t suddenly get soaked during the night” she said before shaking her head a little.

Cass yipped having jumped in Cody’s arms beforehand, She pulled some old paper and a pencil form her pouch and sat down looking for them to sit down as well so they could help her plan out what they did first. It would take them some time, that was for sure and she was also trying to get over the image of that creature in her head. "Ok, what materials do we have at our disposal?" she asked
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:31 pm

"I think I am alright at making the ropes" He shrugged. "Time to find out I guess" He licked his lips petted the dog and nodded. Hearing about a fire he shuddered not wanting to attract anything to them he knew they could freeze with out it though either way could be dangerous.

"Water proof would be could, it does rain a lot" He was amazed about her she was so smart and seemed to know a lot about what needed to be done he guessed it was just cause of all that they had been through, forced to grow up earlly and fast.

He held the dog and looked around "Well there is all the stuff inthe forest, and in our back packs...not much I guess, like I said we dont have to stay here, I am sure there is other places we can stay"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose for the Hunter Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:42 pm

She nodded “ok then we should start searching” she said to him, “we can store the materials in a smaller chamber within our current shelter” she said to him. Once they had climbed back down they began to search for materials, Ren thinking over different things when she worked, Drawing a plan out in her note book when they did get back. She then pecked Cody’s lips in thanks not sure how he’d react but she did want to say thanks somehow.

Smiling a little she soon went back to drawing the plan asking Cody to help her since she didn’t want to make this all up on her own after all.
Rose for the Hunter
Rose for the Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:00 am

Cody was looking around gathering what he could he found some plants and picked a few of the large fuirt to give to her so she could tell him if they were any good or not. He thought he was being good at gathering supplies he brought it back to her just in time to see the drawing.

"Seems great to me" He couldnt think of anything that they could add. "It has everything that we need right?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next