The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 16 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:17 pm

The other people in the store stared. Draque was handsome and looked wealthy, while Savannah was petite and hot. Most of the shoppers were women. With the exception of one good looking couple. The girl who was working there stared as well, biting her bottom lip. "I think I as well as most of this store would like you to model. And I bet we can have some fun here too." He spoke softly to her. "Go try that pink see through nighty. And since you said your panties are wet, you might as well just model with out them." He whispered as gave her a spank on her tight ass.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 16 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:44 pm

Savannah blushed again a deeper red as everyone in the store stared at her. She shifted closer to Draque and looked up at him for reassurance but he just agreed she grinned "Alright Draque I will modle" She looked around seeing almost no males "For you" She winked and grabbed the pink see through nightie and went into the room after stripping she put it on and then poked her head out of the door "Draque" she called out waiting to see if he come to her or cal for her to go to him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:50 pm

"I'm waiting Savannah." He said. "Come here and show me what taste I have." Draque called to her, wanting so badly to see her innocent body under a lacy nighty. He looked around to see he wasn't the only one waiting.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Savannah closed her eyes of course he would want her to show everyone timidly, purhapes still showing her innocence in this type of thing she stepped out of the changing room and into the main room and stood about 4 feet from Draque her cheeks pink with blusing. "So what do you think?" She twilled a strand of hair around her finger smiling.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Draque was instantly turned on by her appearance. "Mmmm..." He hummed as he walked to her, taking a better look. The nighty fell just bellow her skinny stomach, leaving nothing to the imagination. The girl at the counter looked at Savannah, biting her lip and looking interested. Draque's hands started to investigate the feel of the silk nighty as well as Savannah's soft skin. "Okay I think we have tortured you enough. I found this bikini why you were changing. Change into it and call me when I should come and look at you." He said as he showed her a very revealing bikini with an all string thong bottom.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Savannah was blushing even more as he walked closer to her but has his hands begain to feel her she relaxed his touched always seemed to be able to do that as the people looked at her she grinned "Well I am glad you apporve" she teased then nodded as he instructed her more, she took the swimsuit and then momentes later she called for him, she had looked in the mirror and this swim suit showed more then it covered but she had a feeling that is what Draque had planned she waited for him to come back wondering what he had planned now.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Draque stepped into the changing room seeing her in the blue bikini. The top had enough cloth to barely cover Savannah's nipples. The bottom was all string, her bald pussy was being dug by the bottom. He slowly moved behind her as she looked in the mirror. "Wow..." He said as stared at the mirror with her. "I can't stop touching you." He said running his hands along side of her slender body, practically naked in front of him.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Savannah smiled as he came up behind her she stared into the mirror noticing on how little the bikini covered she may as well be wearing nothing at all be she didnt dare say that to him or she would end up wearing nothing at all. Instead she smiled and leaned into him. "Well blue does look good on me" She teased then as he begain to run his hands down her body she sighed contently. "Well I cant get enough of your touch so I guess we are even" She kissed him lightly on the side of his mouth then took his hands and wrapped them around her neck and closed her eyes "You make me feel so safe"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:22 am

Draque felt her warm hands grabbing him as she curled him around her neck. "Thank you, I try." His lips pressed against hers, soon turning into a french kiss as he snaked his tongue into her mouth. "Mmmm... I wanna be naughty, that bikini needs to come off. Be a good girl and I'll cum on you." He snickered as he looked at her exotically. "That is unless you want to go home."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:55 am

Savannah kissed back allowing her tongue to mash with his she could feel herself wanting him no needing him. She grinned at his coment "I dont think it will be much of a problem but...." she trailed off "Are you allowed to have sex in here?" She looked up at him "You would think they wouldnt let you, since its not clean or something"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 am

Draque smiled as he looked down at her. "I think we weren't allowed to have sex in school either, or in your parent's room. Hmm... I don't think you and I are suppose to have sex at all. So what's stopping us from doing our nasty habit in here?" He said slowly pulling the bikini top string, stopping so it wouldn't fall off. "If you don't want to, we can wait. I just couldn't resist not voicing my urge for you."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Savannah giggled, "Oh yeah" she teased He wa right of course, both of them could be in a lot of trouble maybe thats what made it even better, more enjoyable the danger of it all. She kissed him softly then as he slowly pulled the bikni away she groaned, she knew that they should stop and go home or even to the car but instead she shuddered and turned to himjumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck. "How about this" she kissed his neck bitting it softly "How about you go pick me out your fantasy outfit then we can fuck" Sh wanted to see what kind of uniform he likd, she saw nureses, and a catholic school girl, but there was also a strange military stlye one...she wondered what he would do now wiht her hanging off of him. Then she whispered "Surprse me"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:37 pm

Draque slowly dropped Savannah to her feet. "Okay." He said as he slowly wrapped his hands around her waist. "I know exactly what to find you. I've been dieing to put you in this." He said leaving her for only a second. Soon his arm reached over and a very expensive one piece gown was hanging from it. The tag showed it was five hundred dollars. The back was low cut and it hung high above her knees.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Savannah smiled as he slowly put her down, she was curious what he had in mine, a sexy uniform she thought for sure. But when the dress appeared she gasped. "Oh Draque, I can not, its too exspesive." She nonetheless took it and tried it on she then opened the door for him to take his look. "What do you think?" She asked smiling up at him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Draque smiled as he took her inside the changing room, shutting the door behind them. His heart was pounding, his thoughts were racing. Draque had many thoughts in mind, but one stuck in his head. Savannah was hot, hotter than any women Draque has been with, and he was going to make her realize it. His arms felt the dress, just the dress, it was soft and felt great on her curves. He could feel her abs as his fingers ran down her stomach. The silk felt good to him, it made him want to touch her more.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:14 am

Savannah grinned as he locked the door. as he began to touch her dress she closed her eyes and inhaled his manily scent. He was so handsome she wondered how she had ended up with him ,sure she had needed extra marks but it was more then that.

His touch was making her smiled and relax but he was silent she slowly opened her eyes. "What do you think Sire, you are so quiet"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:55 am

Draque kept touching her, his hands turning her so she faced the mirror. "Shhh..." He hushed her as she spoke. Draque's eyes were shut, his face feeling her soft hair. He rand his warm hands under her dress, it was made of silk. It was smooth, like every inch of her skin. His heart pounded as he felt the smooth skin of Savannah, matched with the smooth silk dress. His lips pressed against the back of her neck, slowly moving to her face. Her body was perfect, no blemishes or protrusions. Draque was entranced by the moment. This was more than a turn on, silk was his weakness. And it showed under his pants.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:17 am

Savannah sighed and closed her eyes again as he turned her to face the mirror she took no offence to being shushed she could tell that he was in a trance, she could feel his chest against her back and she wanted to calm the savage beast in him but also knew that she wouldnt rush this, she would let him take it slow his soft touch felt so good anyways, even better then the rough demanding touches that she was used to from him.

As he slowly kissed her she truned her face and kissed him back smiling, she gave soft undemanding kisses stoking his face softly. She noticed his growing bulge but pretended not too just to see what he would do.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:12 am

Draque reached down to his pants and unzipped his fly, letting his throbbing erection spring out. Slowly he started to grind his long cock against her smooth bald pussy. He didn't penetrate her, he just rubbed his long erection against the soft skin of her vagina. Draque gasped as he reached under her dress and rubbed her breasts. His eyes stayed closed as he rubbed himself against her.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Savannah moaned softly as he strarted to rub his cock against her pussy he was be so gently and it was confusing but it felt so good. She could tell he ached with need but she would still let him take the lead on this one not wanting to ruin his trance. His hands on her breasts she simply chewed her bottom lip. She opened her eyes slightly to get a loo up at him to watch him to see his expersions
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:28 pm

Draque finally opened his eyes to at her, their eyes meeting through the mirror. He took her hand and wrapped it around his throbbing erection. Draque slowly started to thrust her hand, feeling it's gentle warm touch as he pressed his cheek against hers. Then he softly started to rub her moist pussy.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Savannah smiled sweetly as their eyes met in the mirror as he took his hand she obeditantly wrapped her hands around it and grinned as he thrusted into she let out a whimper as he again rubbed her moist pussy her eyes rolled into the back of her head. "Mmmhmmmm Draque" she whispered softly. As she slowly gave him a hand job/
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:43 pm

Draque didn't stop when she whimpered. His fingers dug inside her sweet entrance as she rubbed him. Draque's excitement was intense, she could feel his pulse against her her back. That's when he exploded, his trance and weakness was too much. Draque came a large load onto the mirror. He quickly gasped in release as another smaller load fallowed, dripping over her hand. They weren't in the changing room long at all, but Draque had all ready came for Savannah. "We need to buy this dress." He said, his fingers still deep in Savannah's pussy.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Savannah was biting her lip to stop herself from crying out she was beyond herself he was being to gentle she liked this side of him. She was getting lost in herself but then he exploded and she gasped then giggled. "Hmmmm and I barely touched you, I guess this dress is the secret ticket" As she looked at the mirror then up at him she was surprised "But Draque its way too much money, am I really worth that to you?
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:06 pm

Draque was barely embarrassed. "Are you kidding me, I might buy you two of these." He said has his powerful arms kept a hold on her. "Silk feels so could against your skin. Let's keep going, I think I can control myself long enough to get you off. Maybe even push out another load for myself." He paused as he kissed her neck. "Please, I want to remember this moment for a long time."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next