The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

2 posters

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 17 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 am

Savannah grinned, she still wasnt used to be spoiled like this, to have someone to care for her and love her as much as Draque did, it still blew her away. As he talked about two she squeeled "Ohhh that would be so great" I feel so preety in this, she smiled again and tucked her hair behind her ears as he contined to speak. "I would do anything for you my love" She closed her eyes as he fingered her and wrapped her hands around his cock again, this time just being gentle not demanding like last time.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro) - Page 17 Empty Re: A students lesson (DragonMaster Pyro)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Draque snickered. "That's not what I meant." Draque said as he took his own manhood back, and gently teasing her entrance. "I want to fuck you." He said as he kissed her neck. "Please don't make me wait." He added.

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:48 am

Savannah moaned softly as he teased her she nuzzled his neck. "No please take me here and now I cant wait any longer I want you and I want you bad" She groaned into his ear thrusting her hips forward wanting to fuck him hard. She kissed his neck had and bite at his tender flesh purpsoly pushing the silk dress against him wantng to drive him nuts. So he would do her right there and then.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:12 am

Draque obeyed, taking his large cock and squeezing it into tight Savannah. Slowly he unbuttoned his shirt and loosened his tie. He pressed her bare back against his chest, she could feel his heart thumping. Draque slowly untied the neck lace of her dress, watching it fall in the mirror an revealing her beautiful chest.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:25 am

Savannah moaned as he finally gave her what she was after, his hot rod up inside of her she sighed as he pressed her back into his chest, his heart was racing she grinned "Are you a bit excited my love" She turned her head back and kissed him on the lips then whispered to him "Show me how hot my dress makes your feel"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Draque smiled after she broke her kiss. He bit his bottom lip, still tasting her on it, and said. "Its not the dress that makes me hot and horny." He whispered as he thrust up into her, fucking her gently at first. "And if you really want to know, look at the mirror." He added as he bent her against the wall, holding her hips and pulling her back as he thrust forward. Draque slowly continued to fuck her hard.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 pm

Savannah smiled as he bit his bottom lip she liked beingable to have this effect on him. As he thrusted up in her her body tensed in need and want she turned to the mirror and similed he looked so hot behind her she couldnt keep her hands off of him she again reached her arms up and hugged him backwords "Mmmm Draque I love your tough" She moaned out as he begain to fuck her faster.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:13 am

Draque kissed her neck and back of her ear. "And I love your tight." He hummed back. Draque wildly continued to fuck her, his waist pounding against her tight teen ass as he did. He then pulled out of her, slowly turning her towards him and slowly lifted the dress up her body. Draque finally removed the dress from her body, leaving her entirely naked before him. He threw the silk dress on the changing bench, returning his hands to her perfectly smooth body. Again he gently pinned Savannah against the wall, this time she was facing him. Draque lifted one of her legs and reinserted himself into her, and began to fuck her again.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Savannah grinned and signed as he fucked her wildily feeling the beast that was inside of him and knowng that she would have to try and fullfill the beast that raged inside of him, it wouldnt be that hard to do, feed him nd satisfy him for now. When he pulled how she whimpered not wanting him to stop she needed to be able to be fuffilled just like he needed to be fullfied.

As he pulled off the dress she smiled not even bothering to try and cover herself like she used to. When he pushed her against the wall again she wrapped her arms around his nekc and kissed his lips, gently chewing on th bottom of it. Then as he reinserted herself she moaned into his ear. "Mmmmm yes Draque"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:15 pm

Draque returned her kisses, enjoying her new wild nature of chewing his lips. As she moaned into his ear he only gave it to her harder, fucking straight up into her pussy. Her moans encouraged him, her touch satisfied him. Draque lifted her other leg and wrapped her around his waist, lifting her up and rocking her up and down on his large cock. He buried his face in her neck, nipping and kissing her upper body.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Savannah grinned as he begain to fuck her harder she had been rewarded in the way that she hoped that she would be. She couldnt keep her hands off of him she wanted to feel him to touch him to hear his moans of pleasure As he lifted her other leg she squeezed her legs around his waist to hold him tightly. She growled again and her body trembled with want and desire. As he burried hisface in her neck she held it close, then his bitting and kissing she giggled "Mmmmmm"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:17 pm

Draque continued to fuck his beautiful companion as she moaned and purred for him. He walked over the the changing bench and sat down with her. "It's your turn... Please ride me, I'm still hard for you." He said as he buried his face in her little perky breasts.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Savannah gladly followed him and climbed up on Draques lap and ramed her self down hard and fast and if she hadnt burried her face down on his head she would have scremed out in pleasure. "Mmmmm ohhh man Draque your so hard" She kissed the top of his head moaning and riding him hard and fast.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Draque watched her tight hips bounce, her pretty pussy sliding up and down his hard cock. He wrapped his arms around her and leaned his back against the wall. She was driving him wild, and his erotic smile showed it. Draque quietly spanker tight ass as she rode his hard dick. His lips smacking against her and his tongue wild in her mouth.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:51 pm

As he leaned back and she saw the smile that made her feel all the better about herself she tightened her pussy muscles on his raging hard on and stroked his face as he leaned back. As he spaked her she giggled breaking the kiss for a minute. "Hmmm I dont remember being bad" She whispered hotly in his ear. She then went back to the kiss her hips slamming down hard on his hard on.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:41 pm

Draque embraced her kiss, breaking for a moment to catch his breath. He could feel himself reaching his climax. "I'm going to cum." He whispered as he looked up to her. Draque didn't move, Savannah could have his jizz where ever she wanted it.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:32 am

Savannah could feel herself getting ready to cum, but she wanted it tobe a joint one she whimpered as he broke the kiss her lips were red and swollen and her eyes cried out for more. But as he spoke those words that she so longed to hear she grined brodly continued to pound him hard then whispered "Ohhh cum for me, I will cum for you at the same time just hld my hps in place with your ready fill me hard I need you" She continued to groan and moan.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:37 am

Draque felt her pounding down on him. And like she asked, he grabbed her waist and held her all the way down on him. With his enlarged cock deep inside of her, he came. Draque let go of his tight erection and blew a large load inside Savannah. "Ohhh..." He moaned into her back as he continued to ejaculate into her tight pussy. As he stopped he could feel his warm juice oozing from her cave back down his shaft.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:53 am

When Draque took a hold of her hips she chewed her bottom lip cause she would have to stop herself from screaming out she burried her face into his neck as she felt him explode she allowed herself to cum as well their juices mixing together she bite into his neck whimpering. "Mmmmm Draque" She panted, she was sweaty and now she was sticky from thier juices. But she was content and happy she lifted her head and kissed him the stroked his face, "Did that satisfy my Draque"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:23 am

Draque, still leaning back against the wall, smiled. "You satisfied Draque." He said as he looked down at there mess. "Now be a good girl and clean us up." He said panting a little. "We're going to have to make it through the door and buy some of these things. I think if we look presentable we can get away with out little naughty encounter." Draque said as he slowly took her off his cock, watching a little more cum ooze from her pussy.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:36 am

Savannah grinned she had satisfied him and that is all that counted. As he esed her off she gasped then slowly kneeled down and licked his cock clean then suckled on his balls. Then stood and slowly put on the clothes tht she wore in there. "What do you think am I hidding it well?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:52 am

Draque bit his lip and shook his head. "I think you might leak, I had a big load." He said motioning her to approach him. "Let me eat what's left over out of you, then we can finish our shopping." Draque said taking her arm and bringing her close, lifting her leg and pulling up her skirt. He tasted her sweet and well juiced pussy. "There, I think we can continue. Take the dress and hang it up. What do you think of the micro bikini? I think you look hot in it."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:04 am

Savanna giggled and walked to him and as he began to eat her out she leaned her head back and let out soft moans. Then as he finished she grinned. "Hmmmm lots better" She nodded. 'I like the miicro bikini but it would only be for us, I dont think I could wear tht in public." She smiled and then lowered her skirt. "What else did you like?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:16 am

Draque smiled. "The nighty turned lots of head, so we're getting that. And there's no question about the dress. Why don't you go and pick out some toys, for those times where we really feel naughty." He said as he grabbed her new clothing and opened the door. The lady that worked there was standing near the door, quickly pulling her hand out of her pants. Draque looked back at Savannah and smiled. They were the only people left in the store, so the girl was able to share in their fun. "We'll take these." He said putting the outfits onto the counter.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Savannah grinned. "Alright" She lightly kissed him as they exited havng some toys in mind but not knowing if it was the kind that he would accept it but no harm in looking. As she saw the girl she smiled, someone else had enjoyed their game. She then walked to the room, picking up a small vibrator that he could hook the the tip of his head to increase the pleasure for her. Then there was a strap on double dildo, a vibrater would go up her pussy and the other one would go up his ass....she kinda wondered if he would go for that so whle she was holding it she called for him to see his reaction.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next