The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to Middle Earth

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Return to Middle Earth - Page 7 Empty Re: Return to Middle Earth

Post by Tierra Sat May 02, 2009 6:10 pm

She dressed and followed Seadron to get the horses. She looked at Seadron with a smile and took the reins of her horse and Seadron's hand in the other. "Indeed let us" she said. She looked around at the shops and pulled her hood up a little to cover her ears.
Tierra
Tierra

Female Number of posts : 1917
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 3:53 am

The river port was a very busy place. The docks had a number of ships docked and the crews were either unloading or were in the taverns. People came and went and the town proper was busy as well. Shops cattering to anything and everything were open and doing a good business. Seadron stopped at a clotherir and tied the horses to an iron ring in a pole by the street.

"Lets see what we can get for you shall we?" The place inside had all sorts of clothes. "You pick out what you think will be suitable." he gave her a grin and a patt on her ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon May 04, 2009 11:10 am

She gaze danced around her, there was shops of everything and the port was a very busy place, a open wallet for trade. They stopped at a clothing shop and went inside. Their was enough clothes for a town inside the small shop. She pulled her hood back and started to look around. She smiled at Seadron. "What do you think of this?" she asked showing him brown and cream stripped pantaloons and a green singlet to match. "It'll be comfortable and suitable for riding... and easy to slip on and off" she winked.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 5:51 am

He looked at the outfit and liked it. It would be easy to slip off her and also allow him to do as he pleased with her when on the road or camped somewhere. He grinned, "I think that will do good." he chuckled and paid for it and a couple more like it so she had a couple changes of clothing. "Now lets find an Inn and see what other information we can find out. Or perhaps some one that knows the history of this land."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue May 05, 2009 11:00 am

She grinned at him as they walked out of the shop. They looked around for an Inn and found one, she paid for the room. She got changed into her new clothes and then took Seadron's arm. "Right. That's better" she smiled. "Let's go find a pub and get some information." she said. "I could use a drink".
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2009 7:42 am

The pub was not hard to fine. It was fairly crowded and the bar maids were making their rounds refilling drinks and serving food. As they walked through the the place Seadron did not bother putting up his hood to hide his features. The noise calmed and people looked at the two. No one there had ever seen an elf, heard of them from travelers but had never met one or seen one. As they found an empty table and sat down it could be seen that people were courious about them but though better of approaching and asking questions.

But those near them turned, one rubbing his bearded chin. "You be elves is that not right?" he asked and not waiting for a reply, "Heard about the wars in the west and that your kind helped stop some evil wizard from conquring the lands there. Have ye come to find out about the evil about these lands?"

The whole room became quiet as the man finished speaking. "Aye we be elves and have journied from the west. We have heard of the troubles here and seek to learn what we can of them."

"Will your people come and help with your magic and with your skills with the bow?" he asked.

"That I can not say." he told them. "I am not of the council and do not make such decisions. I can only inform them of what I find and it will be up to them." He did not want to tell them that the elves had long ago departed from the lands of men. "I seek one that can tell me of the troubles and how it all began."

The man nodded at Seadron's words. "Much as I thought. If you be wanting to know everything, go seek the old hermit on the isle of thorns just off the coast. He be the one that knows and can tell you the tales." the man then turned and took a deep drink from the mug of ale he had. When the bar maid approached Seadron ordered some food and drink.

"Tommorow we go see this hermit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu May 07, 2009 12:54 am

She didn't put her hood up but followed Seadron into the pub. She heard the chattering calm to whispers and eyes stare with curiosity. She glided to an empty table ad sat down next to Seadron. "You know what they say.." she whispered. "Curiosity killed the cat".

It was clear she held elf blood but still her skin and complexion was different from Seadron's. She looked across to a man who spoke not far from them. The room was still almost as if everyone held their breath. She left Seadron talk. She smiled. Magic wasn't a strong point of hers but she could shoot a bow with her eyes closed and still have dead eye accuracy.

She looked back to Seadron as he answered the last question and she then spoke up. "We will do our best. I for one will use my bow to protect these lands" she said with a clear musical tone. She looked across at Seadron then back to the man.

She turned her attention back to Seadron as the man turned back to his drink and a maid approached.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 2:58 pm

The people finally began getting back to what they were doing. But still there were those that would look over in their direction. Seadron turned to Sabe. "People have not seen elves this far east before. I wonder why we never came this way before. Why did we keep ourselves to the westen kingdoms?" He had a feeling there was more to it. He was not as old as those like Eldaron and the elder elves. "Something does not seem right. We came to the land of man so long ago yet we never came further then the mountains around Gondor and Mordor. Perhaps this hermit can enlighten us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 09, 2009 5:29 pm

She looked around a little. "My brother came this way a long time ago... But yes it does puzzle me." she thought for a moment "Your right something is off. I've been through Gondor but never ventured east. Perhaps the hermit can set our minds to ease." she took one of Seadron's hands in hers and smiled. "We'll find something out" she said.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 3:50 am

Once they had finished eating it was time to return to their room. Once there he moved up behind Sabe and put his arms around her. It had been a delightful trip on the river. They had made love a number of times in those three days. It seemed he could not get enough of her.

He had not put his armor back on since they boarded the ship. He didn't want anything interfering with the feel of her body against his. In the morning he would have to put the mitheral chain back on, now that they were again on land and in a strange land.

Her body was warm and soft and he loved to feel it against his. "Now what do you wish to do before we go to bed tonight."

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Mon May 11, 2009 12:21 pm

He moved behind her and placed his arm around her once they entered their room. She smiled putting her hands on his. She felt comfort in his touch and warmth. She turned to face him and pushed him against a wall before kissing him. The kiss was deep and full of emotion. "What would you wish?" she asked once she had broken the kiss.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 5:54 am

Seadron chuckled as his hands slid down to her ass cheeks and squeezed them. "Lots of nasty thoughts run through my head." He then returned her kiss, his toung flicking over hers and his hands slowly pushing her pantalons down over her hips Once over her hips he let them slide down her legs to pool on the floor about her ankles. "Now my dear, " he broke their deep kiss, "What lovely entrance shall I use tonight?" One hand stayed on her ass cheeks rubbing them as the other moved up under her upper garment to her tits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed May 13, 2009 11:25 am

She smiled as his hands moved to her ass. "I bet those nasty thoughts also run wild through my mind" she said with a grin. He kissed her back and their tongues danced before he pushed her pantaloons down past her hips to make a soft puddle of fabric at her feet. He broke the kiss. "I want to feel you in me. I want my pussy to feel you" she said answering his question. One of his hands moved under her top to her breasts. She started to remove his shirt from him.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2009 8:31 pm

Seadron smiled and let her remove his shirt. Her top came off next and she stood there before him naked. "Then your pussy it will be." he continued squeeing her tits as he manuvered them both over to the bed. "But first my dear I think you need a bit more." He sat her down on the edge of the bed then knelt between her legs and spread her pussy lips and began licking her sweet and tender inner flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sun May 17, 2009 9:44 pm

She smiled as they moved to the bed. She kissed him sweetly. She watched him get on his knees and she tilted her head back with a moan as his lips started to move to her inner thy then to her lips. She moaned ad he licked her, she was starting to get wet.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 5:37 am

Seadron Inserted a finger up inside her pussy and began to finger her as he continued to lick her juices as they began to flow. "Yes you taste good my dear and it looks as if you are just about ready to feel me inside you. He continued to finger and lick her for a few more minutes making sure she was full of desire and ready receive his dick.

He then moved up onto the bed and placed his back against the wall. "Come sit on my lap facing me, so I can slide my dick up inside that wet pussy of yours." This way he could also continue to play with her sweet tits.

To the south in a mountain range, hidden in a valley that was covered by magic to block it from view, the black onix citadal sat. Its tall towers and massive walls and battlements sat, while with in the multitude of creatures that had been traped there for centuries roamed, or slumbered. The citadal was a huge structure covering at least five miles in diameter, and streaching twenty stories into the air at its highest point. Outside its high walls, a small band of riders approached. A small camp was set up outside the enormous double door gate that was sealed by a magic none could break.

"The first Key has been located. A half breed elf has it in the land of Gondor." one of the riders reported to a man clad in black plate armor.

"Does he know what it is?" came the hollow voice from within the winged helm.

"No master he does not. Evidently he thinks it a pendent given to him by his mother. A precious heirloom." the man smiled. "I have dispatched a band of Dark Riders to bring him here. Our thief informed us that it was impossible to take from about his neck."

"Excellent. When he arrives we will have the first of the three. What word of the other two?"

"One is reported to be with in a temple on the Northern side of the Sea of Rhun while the third is said to be held by a hermit, but where he is unclear at the moment. Our spies are still searching for his wearabouts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Wed May 20, 2009 1:44 pm

She couldn't help but let out a soft little moan as his fingers pleased her. She smiled at him"I'm glad you think so" she said.

He moved back against the wall and told her to come sit on his lap. She crawled along the bed to him and placed her legs ether side of his, she then slowly lowered herself onto his thick member. He felt so wonderful inside her. She lent forward and kissed him passionately.

Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Seadron helped her ease herself down and when she was seated on his lap, his dick sheathed up in her pussy, he again moved his hands up to her tits and squeezed them then lifted one then th others to his lips and suckled on them. She was hot, wet and felt good. After suckling on her tits for a bit he drew her down to him and kissed her deeply.

In Gondor Sabe's brother used the reins to lash the hind quarters of his horse as he tore across the plain. Behind him were five riders dressed in black. He had spotted them a short time before as they came charging after him. He had no idea of who they were or what they wanted from him, but he had a feeling that it was nothing good. He hoped to make a village not to far away where he could get help from Gondor soldiers that were sure to be stationed there. But the horses of the dark riders were fast, and they gained on him. They finally got cloth enough for one of them to throw a dart of some sort. It hit him in the back and suddenly he felt weak and slumped in the saddle. His horse slowed and they grabed the reigns and brought it to a halt. He was out cold, the drug have taken effect.

"The Master will be pleased." one said as he tied the half elf up and to the saddle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Tue May 26, 2009 1:20 am

She moaned softly as he played with her breasts sucking them and squeezing them. He lowered her down to him and kissed her deeply. She kissed him back and moved herself back and forth, up and down on his cock.

She looked at Seadron with an odd look. "Something's not right...." She said feeling a little dizzy. "Something isn't right" she said again.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 5:32 pm

He was enjoying her moving up and don on his dick, then she told him something was not right. She didn't look well. He stopped squeezing her tits and eased her off of him and laid her down . "What is wrong?" he asked her. This was not like her, was she getting sick? Or was it something else. He put an arm about her shoulders as he held her. He felt her forehead and she did not seem to have a fever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu May 28, 2009 1:21 am

She felt faint. He eased her off him and laid her down. "I dunno. I feel..." She could see her brother lying on his horse, drooped over its neck. She gasped. "It's my brother" she said as he put an arm around her. She felt faint and a little sick.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Seadron held her tight. He knew that his people could feel and see things when a loved one was in trouble, or hurt. Some had dreams, awake dreams and at times while they slept about what was happening to them. "What about your brother?" he asked her. "Tell me what you see or feel."

Her brother was taken to a camp in Gondor, near the mountains that surrounded Mordor. He was taken from his horse and placed in a tent with his hands tied behind his back and his feet bound. "It is a shame that Mordor fell. He will not be pleased to learn of the death of his brother." one man said. "Aye but it means that he will have more to conqure and more land to give to those that are loyal. " another said a big grin on his face.

"But first we must get this one back to the Master along with the key." He held up the sword that had been her brothers. He drew it from the sheath and looked at the blade. It had fine etching along the blade, but not in elvish, human or Dwarf. It looked only like a decrotive design but it was a language not of the world it was in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Sat May 30, 2009 4:52 pm

She panted a little. "I feel faint." she said her vision all fuzzy. She knew something bad had happened but she was unsure as to what. She looked up at Seadron "What if he has come to ill?" she asked. "What if he's dying?" she asked in elvish. "Brother may the moon be with you" she said in elvish.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:40 pm

"What did you see?" he asked her. It was possible that she had seen her brother and he might have been in trouble. But such things were hard to decern. He could have been in a fight and hurt, or something more serious. Seadron caressed the side of her face as he held her.

Her brother awoke in the camp of the Dark Riders. He twisted and squirmed but could not get lose of his bonds. Hearing him moving about, one of the Dark Riders entered the tent. "Ah you are awake. Good, we can get the ceremony out of the way and have the key transfered to Malaki." he turned and spoke to some one else. "He is awake Malaki."

Another man entered the tent and grinned. "What do you want of me?" Sabe's brother demanded. The man grinned. "You have no idea of what you carried." he then laughed. "Just like the damned elves, give someone somthing of importance and not even tell them what it is." he picked up the sword and showed it to him. "When you were given this there was a ceremony in which someone gave it to you. Yes I can see in your eyes that was exactly what happened. Crafty they were but we have ways around it." He pulled Sabe's brother to his feet. "The ceremony bound the sword to you, making you the only one that could use it's true form. But now we will transfer that binding to me."

Malaki grabbed one arm and the other man grabed his other and they drug him from the tent. A circle had been marked on a cleared piece of ground and candles placed on the circle. Another man stood within the circle chanting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:49 pm

"He was riding fast... Being chanced... He is or was in Gondor" she said she rested her head on his shoulders. "Could he be in danger? They way I feel... I feel sick to my stomach and lightheaded." she said. All Sabe could do was prey her brother wasn't in danger, she wanted to go to Gondor and see if she could find him or a sign of his presence.
Tierra
Tierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next