The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Book (For Kitten)

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Book (For Kitten) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Book (For Kitten)

Post by Kitten Mon May 18, 2009 5:31 am

Pez giggled as Ramon kissed the back of her hand, "Oh such a gentleman!" She exclaimed as she looked up to him. Pez then rolled her eyes as the subject turned to her body, "Flattery will get neither of you anywhere," She growled with a slight grin. She sighed and stood up, finishing her coffee as she rose. "Well Damion....are you ready to go? I think i'm as ready as i'll ever be!" She laughed as she stretched. "So...the states...." She said, "C'mon Damion....stop drooling and let's get going yeah?" She said as she shook Ramon's hand one more time and left his home to get onto his private plan.
Kitten
Kitten

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 6:42 am

Damion chuckled and finished his food and grabbed his backpack. The ride to the private airfield was not long. The Lier Jet was all ready for take off as the car drove them up to it. Ramon said his farewells and then took off back to his place. Once aboard and buckled in the pilot took off. In a couple minutes they were at their cruising altitude.

A good looking woman in a very short skirt and low cut, tight shirt, that one could tell she had no bra underneath opened up the small galley and brought forth a cart with an assortment of liqoures, "Would you care for a drink?" she asked, bending low so that her tits almost fell out of the shirt. Damion looked over at Pez. A few drinks and she was drunk. He wondered if she would have a few again. It would make for an interesting flight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu May 21, 2009 5:47 am

Pez sat back in her seat, almost slouching as a teenager would. She saw the tarty looking woman come out from the cabin offering them refreshments and she rolled her eyes as she bent over. "Ramon really knows how to pick them doesn't he?" Pez asked darkly. She sighed softly and just gazed out the window, watching the clouds float below them as they made their slow journey to the states.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 6:44 am

"Yes he does enjoy his women. It looked as if he wished to add you to his little harem. " Damion chuckled. "Wonder what he would say if he knew you were the daughter of Lucifer. You know he is Catholic, born, and raised one. Though he shall we say has not been the most faithful of one, the teachings still run deep."

He leaned back in his seat facing Pez, sipping on some more coffee. "You know you did look damn good in that little nightgown last night." He was not one to not let one know what was on his mind. Well for the most part anyways. She had looked good, and desirable. If she had not been so drunk he would have probably made a move on her. If he hadn't been there, he knew Ramon surely would have.

"Why did you wear that nightgown?" he asked her. She surely could have put something a bit less revealing on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 25, 2009 8:12 am

"Hmm....i suppose i wore it because that's all there was? My other clothes were being washed and that's all that was there...so...yeah," She said with a giggle then downed her coffee, "Heh...you'd never think Ramon was Cathloic," Pez replied after remembering what Damion had just said. Pez stretched, sighed and closed her eyes, "Will we be going to your place when we get to the states then?" She asked, not really thinking about what she was saying. The effects from last night were beginning to kick in, making her feel exhausted now.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 3:38 pm

He chuckled at her answer. "And here I thought it was for my benifet." when asked if they were going to his place, "No not my so called place, but a safehouse used by me and those of my coven. It is well protected and not known to but a few people." He could see she was still a bit tired, "Try to get some sleep. It will be hours before we get there. Now when we get there there is some night clothes like the one you wore if you want. Or did you bring that one with you?"

He leaned his seat back and got comfortable. He chuckled waiting for her reply to his comment. It would be a few hours before they landed and then they had to travel by car for a couple more hours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4