The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Book (For Kitten)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Book (For Kitten) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Book (For Kitten)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:14 pm

"Yes he does like his women." Damion looked about at the women and they at him. He looked over at Pez and wondered what she would look like in the scant clothing they wore. He remembered her soft and warm flesh on his hands from the ride there. "Come lets see what he has to eat." He placed his hand once again on the small of her back and followed Ramon into the dinning room. Servents were bringing in food and drink, setting it on the table.

"Eat and enjoy. You must tell me what you have been up to since you were last here." he took a seat at the head of the table and filled a plate full of food. Damion took a plate and began putting food on it. He was hungry. It had been hours before he had eaten last. He didn't know about Pez. Did she eat normal food? He had heard that devils eat human flesh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:18 am

((Sorry it's taken so long to reply mate, been thinking of a reply!))

Pez noticed all the women that were hanging around were looking at Damion who was looking back at them. She then noticed that Damion was looking at her with a hungry look in his eyes. She smiled and nodded when he said they shoud go and see what his friend had to eat. She felt his warm hand upon the small of her back as they followed Ramon into his grand dining room. She watched as servents started to lay the table, placing food and drink neatly onto the grand dining table.

Pez took a seat near to Ramon and tucked into the food. She was extremely hungry.
Kitten
Kitten

Female Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:42 am

Damion took some of the food to fill a platter. "Going to need your help getting back to the States my friend." Ramon looked at Damion raising an eyebrow. Damion nodded to the look he gave him. "Yes it seems I have made a couple shall we say non friends this trip down here." Ramon chuckled.

"Well now I think I can help with that." Ramon said and a couple of the scantily clad women walked near Damion, one runing her fingers over his shoulders. Damion looked up at the red headed beauty with large tits. He smiled but looked over at Pez and placed a hand on her thigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:20 am

Pez was too busy eating up her food to listen to what Damion and Ramon were saying. She would glance up to either of them now and then just to see if she was needed in the convorsation. But it seemed they were both happy off in their own worlds for the time being. She looked up and saw a few women walking around them, paying great attention to Ramon and Damion. She rolled her eyes and continued eating. Only to stop again when Danion placed a hand on her thigh. She looked at Damion through the corner of her eye and smirked a little. "Ramon, may i ask, can i used your shower later on? I feel i need to freshen up a little bit after mine and Damion's little escapade!" She laughed and looked to Damion with a cute smile.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:43 pm

"Of course, my dear. Also a change of clothing I think would be in order to." Gina, be a dear and find some suitable clothing for Pez here and make sure the shower is nice and hot." He gave Pez a grin. Damion saw the smirk from Pez lips and then the cute smile. She had not removed his hand from her thigh and wondered if her asking Ramon for a shower was an invitation.

Gina gave Pez a glance and shugged her shoulders, "I think there may be something." she looked over at Ramon, "For here, or for travel?"

Ramon chuckled, "For travel my lovely Gina, and of course something for the evening here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:34 am

Pez finally rose from her seat and looked to Gina with a soft smile, "Thank you Gina....this is greatly appreciated," She winked at her then looked to Ramon, "Well then good sir, would you care to share the directions to the bathroom for me?" She laughed softly then looked to Damion, "You look like you could do with a shower 'n' all!" Pez said with a giggle. Once Ramon had given Pez directions to the bathroom, she nodded at both of them and walked on up to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind her. The bathroom was already steamy from where Gina had put the shower on. Pez sighed softly as she slipped out of her filthy clothes and into the steaming hot shower.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:32 am

He felt like he could use a good shower. He didn't know what to make of Pez's flirting attitude. Was it just flirting or was she trying to convey him a message. After she had gone, he exsued himself as well and followed Pez. But when he got to the door it was locked. He shugged his shoulders and knowing his way around the place found his own shower. The water was hot and felt good after hours in the hot jungle, sweating and then getting dirty and dusty in the ruins.

When he was done in the shower, fresh and clean clothes were laid out on the bed for him. He gathered his stuff up and made sure the ancient text was still in his coat pocket then he pulled the covers down on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat May 02, 2009 8:21 am

Pez ran her fingers through her wet hair, lathering soap into it and rinsing it out. She heard the door handle go and smirked. Pez liked Damion but she was going to play hard to get for a while. She wanted to see how long it would take him until he cracked.

After about half an hour, Pez finally got out of the shower, drying herself off and putting on a robe that was left for her. It was a lilac satin robe. It reminded her of her mother so much. Pez made her way to the room she had be allocated and slipped into a nightdress that had been left for her before putting the robe back upon her warm, soft skin. Pez lay down on her bed and closed her eyes for a moment, sighing herself into relaxation.

(Sorry this is so late!)
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 02, 2009 12:01 pm

He sat down on the bed and looked at the scroll. Definately magic protected it form decay, and the language was Mayan. He would have to get someone back in the states to translate it for him. Rolling it back up he again placed it in his inner coat pocket and laid down on the bed naked and relaxed but could not. He then put on the clean clothes and walked back down stairs. Ramon was at the pool side with his lovely women surrounding him and most of them had nothing on now.

He went to the bar and got himself a drink and sipped it. Placing his finger into the liquid he moved it over the dark wood of the bar and said a few words to a scrying spell. The reflection of Pez formed as she removed her robe and began putting on her night gown. He grinned as he saw her naked body. "Very nice indeed. " he mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 04, 2009 4:12 am

Feeling restless, Pez decided to get up from her bed and go back downstairs. She had to search for Damion and Ramon but she just simply followed the echoes of the voices and the laughter. She came to a magnificent room with a swimming pool. "Wow...." She whispered to herself. "I couldn't sleep....i hope i'm not intruding anything," Pez said as she looked to the many nude women. Pez saw Damion up at the bar and walked to him, her bare feet gently tapping across the cold hard floor. "So....you going to pour the princess of darkness a drink or am i going to have to torture you?" She said with a giggle.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 8:05 am

He had watched her change and lay down and then get up and make her way downstairs. He smeared the liquid breaking the spell and turned to watch her approach. He reached over and grabbed a bottle and another glass and poured her a drink. He then glanced over at Ramon and the naked women grinning. "He knows how to live good and enjoy himself."

Ramon made and ran drugs. He had gotten quite rich off of it. There was such a demand for it throughout the world. The foolish governments kept it illegal and there fore created a great demand for it. The governments would be rich, with the taxes they could have placed on the stuff. People were hooked all over the world and would pay any price for the stuff, as they already did. Damion shook his head though, the man now enjoyed life, but when he died, his soul belonged to the Devil himself, Pez's father.

"So you couldn't sleep eh?" he looked her up and down now. She only had the night gown on and it was one that revealed a lot. Ramon did not like to keep anything for women that would cover or concel anything. In the light he could see through it and see her marvelous and well formed tits and then looking down could see the dark patch of hair. She had the body of a temptress, one that surely would please any man or devil.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 04, 2009 8:17 am

Pez smiled and shook her head, "No. I never seem to be able to sleep in new places. I feel as though i have to be on guard...You never know what could happen," She replied. Pez took the glass that was in front of her and sipped some of the strong liquor. "Mmm that really hits the spot," Pez said as she felt the liqour make her stomach feel warm.

Pez was aware that her nightgown was showing absolutely everything but she didn't mind. Ramon was surrounded by beautiful, naked women, why would one more make a difference? She could see Damion undressing her with his eyes, "Like what you see do you?" Pez asked with a grin.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 9:03 am

He chuckled. "Well I would be a fool if I said no." He took a sip of his drink, "It doesn't leave much for one's imagination." he grinned, "You would probably be better off with out it." He doubted that she would take it off. Especially with Ramon not to far away. But Damion's dick was becoming hard and pressing against the front of his pants.

He leaned against the bar and continued enjoying the view he had with her before him. He was not embarased, nor shy about it. He liked what he saw. Ramon turned around at their voices and grinned as he saw Pez. "Ah come join us my friends."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 04, 2009 9:14 am

Pez smirked, "No...indeed it doesn't. But i suppose that's Ramon for you huh?" She remarked as she downed her drink and poured herself a new one. She looked to Ramon as he asked them over. Pez picked up her glass as well as the slowly emptying bottle of liquor and she settled herself down by the pool. She eventually lay down and ran her fingers gently over the cool water. Pez sighed softly as she spoke, "I never want to leave here," She said, taking another sip of her drink and closing her eyes.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 9:30 am

Damion took his drink to the pool side also. Ramon was on a double lounge chair with one of the naked girls laying beside him. He was playing with the woman's tits and she had her hand down under his trunks moving her hand up and down on his dick. Damion sat down on a second lounge chair close to Pez and continued to enjoy the view. As she laid down part of her night gown moved up and he smiled. "So you like it here at my place." Ramon grinned and also looked at Pez.

It was indeed a pleasnt atmosphaer. No one really tried to bother him while he was at his home. Though there had been attempts on his life when he ventured forth to oversea the processing plants for the drugs.

Ramon looked down at Pez. "Now why don't you take that off. "

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 04, 2009 9:39 am

Pez smirked, "Yeah you'd love that would'nt you Ramon?" She said, downing her drink then swigging from the bottle. "I think i need to be a bit more drunk before i do things like that..." She replied and closed her eyes. The room they were in was so comfortable and warm. She took a cigarette from beside her and lit it, she took a deep toke and sighed it out.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 10:19 am

Damion took the bottle and poured himself another glass. "Well you keep drinking like that and I would say that you will be drunk enough." he said and put the bottle down on the floor. Ramon only laughed and continued to play with the woman's tits and then moved a hand down to finger her pussy. He was not shy around anyone and did as he pleased. The women didn't mind it either. A couple moved close to Damion letting him have a good look at them before they entered the pool and began swimming about.

Her brother was not pleased at all when he was given the wooden box and it was empty. The poor devil that had brought it was atomized in the snap of his fingers. He had been a low level demon with the power of speed. Easy for her brother to snuff out. "Now where have you gotten your self off to Dear Sis. I will find you and your little friend and make you pay for this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue May 05, 2009 11:59 am

"Damion...babe...i'm a devil....i could out-drink absolutely everyone in this room!" She said with a soft giggle. Pez rolled onto her front and looked over to Damion. She saw a few women inching in to get his attention. She didn't mind. She simply sighed and downed half the bottle. Pez smiled contently to herself and closed her eyes with a gentle sigh. "I really don't want to leave here Damion...." She stuttered drunkenly.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 05, 2009 12:42 pm

Damion chuckled, yeah right. He thought to himself. The way she was talking, he knew she was getting drunk. She was only half a devil. He doubted that her mother would have had a drink and probably would drunk on just one drink. He rose from his lounge chair and went over to her. Bending down he picked her up, supporting her. "I think you have had enough and need to go to bed."

He placed one of her arms about his shoulders and put an arm about her to steady her. The feel of her soft body through the thin material was nice and did not ease the buldge in his pants. "It is nice here, but don't forget what we need to do. Besides I don't think Ramon would mind us coming back, when we are done." As he began guiding her back towards the bedrooms, his hand slipped up to just under her, lovely full tits and brushed against them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun May 10, 2009 5:19 am

Pez groaned as Damion lifted her up, "Awh. You sound just like my father," she slurred, stumbling to her feet. She held onto Damion tightly and slowly made their way back upstairs to her bedroom. "Stupid mission...." Pez groaned, "I don't want to leave here....ever...." She hiccoughed. "You....You....You don't want to leave here either. Do you?" Pez said as they finally made it to her room. It seemed like it took hours to wak up the stairs and get to her room. Once inside Pez tripped and fell up onto her bed with a sigh and a gentle groan. She yawned and closed her eyes. "Night Damion....." She whispered.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Damion shook his head, as she slurred her words and could hardly walk. Behind him he could hear Ramon laughing and the women giggling. "Yes stupid mission." he told her as he finally got her to her room. Once there she fell onto the bed and he helped her up onto it. Though he was sorely tempted to take advantage of the situation he didn't. He just gave her a pat on her ass cheeks and said "Night Pez." Then he covered her with the blanket and sat there on the edge of the bed for her to fall asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 11, 2009 12:01 pm

Pez slept soundly through the night and woke up with a start at the crack of dawn. She sat up as quickly as she possibly could and let out a yelp. She was slightly confused and very delerious. It took a few minutes to realise where she was and what she was doing here. The good thing about being a devil was the fact that they don't get hangovers. She yawned and sat up, deciding to have an early shower. Once showered, she went back to her room and put on her original clothing and lay back down on the bed. She lay there and stared at the ceilng. Something was going through her mind but even she couldn't decide quite what it was. It took about an hour and Pez was sound asleep again. It wasn't until much later that she finally awoke to the smell of breakfast cooking.

She yawned and went to brush her teeth and hair. Pez then made her way downstairs, following her nose to the dining room where breakfast was being served, "That food smells fit enough for a Devil," she said with a giggle. "Morning fellas," Pez said taking a seat at the grand table.
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 11, 2009 2:50 pm

When she had fallen asleep, Damion got up and went to his room. In the morning he was up and in the kitchen. He needed some coffee. He knew that Ramon and his ladies would be sleeping in late and he doubted that Pez would be up to soon with all the booze she had drank. He started rumaging through the refridge and found some bacon and eggs, the bread and began cooking up some breakfast.

The smell must have awaken Ramon. He came in in a bathrobe rubbing his eyes. "Ahhh now that smells divine." he sat at the counter in the middle of the huge kitchen and poured himself some coffee. "I see you slept alone last night my friend." he chuckled. "She had a bit to much to drink, yes?"

Damion looked at him and smiled. "I don't think she is use to drinking." he told Ramon. When Pez entered he looked up a bit surprised again to see her up. He thought for sure she would be wanting to sleep in late. He put on some more bacon and eggs and made some more toast.

"Well now you seem chipper this morning. No Hangover?" he asked. He figured her being half devil and half angel she might not be effected by the after effects of booze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue May 12, 2009 4:16 am

Pez smirked, "You forget my dear friend. I am the princess of darkness!" She giggled, "It's the devil in me, you could say!" Pez started to tuck in to breakfast. Going for seconds and then thirds. There was nothing more hearty than a good old fry up. "Mmmm now this is good eatin'" Pez said, complimenting the food. "Thank you so much for your hospitality Ramon. I feel i can't thank you enough! Especially after my performance last night... I do apologise,"

Pez then turned to Damion, "So Damion...when are we to be leaving to continue on this wretched mission?"
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 5:59 am

He looked over to see what reaction Ramon would have at her calling herself the princess of darkness and it being the devil in her. Ramon had no idea that devils and angels were real and on earth. But it seemed he only thought she was making herself look hard and tough. He only chuckled as he ate, which told Damion he had no idea of who he had in his house. It would probably have frightened him to death. He didn't even know that some of the drug lords were actually devils preying on mankind's weaknesses.

When she asked when they would be starting on their mission again, he could tell that she didn't seem to enthusiastic about it as she had been earlier. Ramon swallowed some bacon and then said, "I arranged last night for my private plane to fly you back to the states." He grinned. "I hope your passports are in order. It awaits you at the airfield."

When she thanked him for his hospitality, he rose and walked to her and took her hand kissing the back of it. "Any time you wish to come back, just give me a call and I will have some men pick you up and bring you back here. You are always welcome here." then he chuckled, "Maybe next time you will not wear anything at night." One could tell that he had a one track mind at times.

Damion chuckled, "Yes indeed. Such a lovely body should not be mmmmmm covered as much as it was last night."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next