The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silverwolflady Only

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

silverwolflady Only - Page 4 Empty Re: silverwolflady Only

Post by silverwolflady Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:14 pm

he blinked in surprise.. he had never been asked that before and he really didn't know how to respond to that.. rubbing his chin lightly he glanced out the window to see where they where at before looking back to her. " honestly .. i would probably do both. true love is definitely a must.. i would want someone to share thing's with.. my experiences and such. ."

He smiled" and well. if i had the money i definitely would go see the world. there are different and unique cultures out there that well.. are just fascinating to learn about and experience."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Female Number of posts : 14989
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 am

She could tell that she caught him off guard with her questions but she was curious. Of course she was prone to asking questions people did not expect her to ask for her age. Yuki listened to the prince. She could understand what he was saying. She says, "I myself would love to travel the world as well. I have never been one to stay in one place for too long. I have this need to learn new things. Which in fashion that is a good thing to have. It teaches you to be flexible and able to do things on the fly."

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:27 am

he chuckled lightly as he nodded' indeed it does. i think everyone should have a chance to see the world atleast once. " he smiled warmly at her. " and well i hope you do get to see the things you wish to see and learn what you wish to learn, from what i have seen your work is fantastic. people should be tripping over themselves just to get some of your work. " he felt the car come to a stop as it parked, looking around he smiled" your place i take it?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:01 pm

“Thank you your highness. I am glad someone likes my designs.” Yuki felt the car stop and nodded to the prince’s question about this being her home. Her home was an old fashion style mansion. “I inherited the house from my great great great grandmother. I have kept it in the same way she had it. I have only restored a few things and added my style to it in the parts of the house I use.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:11 pm

he frowned a little before nodding. " well, nothing wrong with that yuki. " he smiled." keeping her memory alive as well as adding a touch of yourself.. that is the way to make your home feel.. well. like a home. " he unbuckled himself before getting out, waving off his driver as he opened the door this time for her and he held his hand out for her." let me help you inside. get you settled in and then i will leave you to rest up."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:27 pm

Yuki took his hand and then with his help they went inside. Inside the halls were made of marble floors and crystal chandlers lit up the entry way. She says, “My grandmother had expensive taste but back then my family were nobles. We could afford to be wild and get anything we wanted.” The whole house glowed with riches of the past and she smiled as she made her way up the stairs. “My grandmother had many grandchildren from all her children that would have loved to have this place. Instead she gave it to the only grandchild who doesn’t care about money. I can't imagine what she was thinking.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:31 pm

he listened intently as he helped her inside and down the hall, wherever she wanted to go as he blinked and looked to her. " so your a noble then. ?" well that was a good thing.. meant she just wasn't a normal commoner.. nodding again he smiled. " oh i think she was smart.. giving what she cherised to someone who she knew deep down would not shame this place and try and sell it and squander the money.. as you said. you do not care about the money.. She seemed like a very smart woman. i think she wanted to keep this very lovely house in the family. " he glanced around" alright, where are you wanting to go ?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:21 pm

“Well I guess I do take of the place better than other people in my family…” She nods some. “My family are nobles but I am not…I am a bastard child…Not accepted by either of the family…” Yuki points to a big door with a blue rose on it. “My room is there. My favorite flower is the blue rose.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:09 pm

he blinked in surprise at her next words. "oh wow.. so.. your mother was not married when she had you?. if you don't mind me asking that is. " he turned to look at the door, smiling at the vivid blue color of the rose" lovely indeed. " he carefully led her to the door before opening it for her." ladies first. . ahh . well. you may not need me in here though. " he smiled. " i trust you can get dressed and uhh.. undressed on your own.. " he blushed brightly from that.changing the topic quickly. " its a shame the families do not accept you. they would be so lucky to have you .. but perhaps.. your too good for them?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Yuki got a little uncomfortable for a moment as she says, “My mother was married to a man but she had an affair and had me with her secret lover…So I am a bastard child to two noble families that don’t want me.” She got to her room and looked at him with a smile bowing her head, “Thank you for helping me. I can handle it from here.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:33 pm

he nodded and watched her. " i see.. well. that is alright. to me... how you where born is not what is important.. its who you are that i am more interested in. " he smiled warmly at her. " and i see a very smart and caring woman who enjoys her work. " he smiled and nodded, giving her a slight bow in respect to her. " well your very welcome miss yuki. i will show myself out. just be sure to call your doctor if you need anything. take care of yourself alright?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:47 pm

(I am not forgetting the other rp. I am creating another character profile so I am only doing this rp until I get the profile done. I have a really good rp idea in my head but I have to get the rp character profile up first.) Yuki looks at him and blushes deeply. “Thank you your highness. Please have a safe journey home and enjoy the rest of your birthday.” She makes her way to her bathroom and warms some water in the sink.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:52 pm

(( ^-^ thats alright.))

He nodded and headed out, closing the door silently behind him and got back into the car, already his mind was racing.

He spent the rest of the night deep in thought, oh he talked to everyone at his party, listened to boring jokes and such but his mind was elsewhere. distracting him as the party continued. He spoke with his parent's whenever they wanted to see him and then went back to the guests, danced with a few more women, got a few sore toes from that, then when it came for everyone to leave, he bid them all good night and watched them leave before he too went to get cleaned up.

He spent most of the night laying in bed, arms behind his head as he mulled things over.. he really liked Yuki.. couldn't exactly get her off his mind . lightly scratching his bare chest, he frowned to himself.. perhaps.. he could get her to work for him for a while.. he should talk with her boss about that.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:20 pm

Yuki washed up using the sink so she would not injury herself further. For an entire week she rested her ankle on a pillow as she sewed several outfits. She visited the doctor after a few days and found that she would have trouble with her ankle from on. She had broken her ankles too many times and now she had permanently messed this one up.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:42 pm

For the entire week he planned, while doing his other duties and lesson's still of what he was going through and on what he would need to do when he took his parent's place.

After a time when he was sure enough time passed by, he remembered where Yuki told him where she had worked, so he made his way to her work place, hoping to speak with her boss.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:59 pm

Yuki looks around the office as she was in charge of some documents for some designs and they were missing. Her first day back and things were already going wrong. Mr. Beget says to her, “Yuki it is fine. I have a few copies. Things got very busy here while you were gone.” Yuki sighs and goes to work organizing a few collections. She wears a thick brace to stop the limping.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:53 pm

He followed the sign's till he found the office that said manager on it before he knocked on the door. " pardon me?.. can someone help me?" he was curious to see if he got the right office.*
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Mr. Beget looks at him and says, "Your Highness. I am Marshall Beget. What can I do for you?" He was a bit surprised by the prince showing up. Did he forget that he had an appointment with the prince? He didn't think so. They were not scheduled to do the royal fashion show for seven months. He always did the fashion show for the royal family.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Fri May 03, 2013 6:26 am

He smiled, nodding slightly to mr. Beget." do not worry, you did not forget any meeting with me. " he figured that was what he was thinking. just be looking at the confused look on his face. " i m here to request a favor.. i would like to hire miss yuki for a while.. to do some project's for me. if you think you can spare her away from you for a bit?" he eyed the man, arching a brow." if its not too much trouble that is."
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Mr. Beget looks at him a bit surprised but soon smiles slightly. “I would not mind if Yuki got out of the office for a while. Her designing skills will blossom more that way. However you should ask Yuki if she would like to work for you. She has been having issues since she came back. I think she is a little bummed out. This might boost her spirits.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 04, 2013 4:23 pm

He blinked in surprise before nodding instantly " oh but of course. where is her office?.,. " he was prety sure he could help boost her spirits a bit. he wondered what got her down. he certainly hoped it hadn't been something that happened with him or at the party.
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Mr. Beget has him follow him out of the office and into the collection room. He says calling out, “Yuki? Are you here?” Yuki pops her head out from a corner. She says, “Yes I am still here Mr. Beget. Just finishing up on the Festival Collection.” She sees the prince and says, “Hi. What are you doing here Keade?” She stops what she is doing and goes to the two men.

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 04, 2013 5:36 pm

He followed the man, glancing around curiously and eying some of the work that was visible. turning around when he heard Yuki's voice, he smiled brightly. " miss yuki. ah well. " he glanced at Mr. Beget then back at her ." i came here to ask a bit of a favor i think is what some would call it.. " he shifted a little. ' i would like to acquire your assistance.. hire you for a bit of personal work. if you think you are up to it. " he smiled" the pay will be generous. "
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 04, 2013 6:04 pm

Yuki looked at him and says looking very shocked, “Y-you want me to work for you? But I am not very well known…I lack out of the office experience…” Mr. Beget smiles and says, “Yuki you are perfect for the job. Just believe in yourself and learn what you can from it.” She nods and says, “Okay I will do it. I will not let you down Keade.”

Back to top Go down

Post by silverwolflady Sat May 04, 2013 6:07 pm

He nodded, smiling. " yes i do. and that's alright. i like your work and that is all i care about." he glanced at Mr. beget , nodding again. " i agree, she is definitely perfect for the job. " he turned back to Yuki and smiled warmly . " well great, i am happy then.. how soon are you going to be able to start?"
silverwolflady
silverwolflady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next