The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 8 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Kaimar gave that low growl again and snuggled down even further with her.  "We have three weeks."  He said almost in whisper, "That should be plenty of time and it will only be a small affair.  Just us and the household."  He didn't say what form he would be there in, he wanted to keep that a surprise, but he would let Chuck know so the suit could be made up for him.

"For now, let us just curl up together and enjoy the quiet."  He offered.  Any longer like this and he felt he could fall asleep......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed - Page 8 Empty Re: The Beauty And The Beast Revamped Male needed

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:37 pm

Ella nodded and stayed close to him, as she felt safe in his embrace. She soon falls asleep and stays close to him. The next day she wakes up feeling uneasy. Today was the start of the Lunar Festival and her birthday. She had a feeling today was going to be interesting to say the least. She looks around for Kaimar. She was worried he was mad at her for falling asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:46 pm

Kaimar had woken early that morning and went about cleaning up his private rooms for when Ella woke.  She might be curious and have a look around and he didn't want her to know he lived in a pit so to speak.  He ordered breakfast brought up to them and as it arrived, he heard her stirring in the study.  He took the tray in and smiled to her.

"Happy birthday, my angel."  He said as he put the tray down.  one of the servants had been kind enough to put a rose on the tray and he happily knelt before the cough and held it out to her.  "I've had breakfast brought up for us."  He said more quietly, "So don't rush or panic."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:10 pm

Ella looks at him as he walked in and blushes as he offered her the rose. She gets in his arms and kisses him deeply. “You did not have to do that my love.” She looked at their breakfast before sitting down to eat. “What are the plans for today? I know my father and sisters will be busy putting things up for the Lunar Festival.” She waits for him to eat before she starts to.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Kaimar kissed her back lovingly and then sat down with her for breakfast.  "Yes I did."  he said, "It's your birthday, the least I could do was offer you breakfast in bed."  He laughed quietly, "Well, almost in bed."  He took a deep breath and smiled as she asked about the plans for the day.  She still didn't know Chuck and the others had been at work since the early hours, warming the library for her a party.

"I was thinking we could take a walk through the royal wing."  He said to her warmly, "Show you where you will be living after the tithes and give you the chance to change anything that you see necessary."  He grinned at her playfully.  "After that, I thought I might take you into the library for a while.  I could have the staff in there stoking the fires to make it more comfortable.  I know you love your books and all.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Ella looks at him listening to the plans he had for them today. “I am glad I am allowed to go to the royal wing now. Hopefully we do not have a repeat of last time.” She was referring to when she had first arrive her and she went to the wing to speak with him since he would not talk to her. She finishes eating and kisses him. “I love books I cannot help it. I love pretty much anything so I am easy to make happy.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:00 pm

Kaimar laughed nervously and scratched a scale behind his ear, "Yes well."  he said, "Since your magic and everything, I had the place repaired.  There's still some rooms that haven't been finished and I'd rather you didn't go in them yet, but otherwise, the whole wing is looking pretty good.  We can walk along and you can pick which rooms you'd like for yourself and your staff."

As she finished eating and kissed him, he kissed her back and quickly finished his own.  "I know."  He said, "The books you've had brought from the library already.  I've been keeping track of them."  He straightened himself up a little and then held out his arm, "Where would you like to see first?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:28 pm

Ella giggles softly and strokes his cheek. “Baby I did not mean to put you on the spot.” She takes his arm gently and walks beside him. “I would like to see my room in the royal wing if that is okay. You and I will be pretty much living up there after our wedding for at least a few days if not a few weeks.” It was clear she had a few plans of her own after the wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:36 pm

Kaimar smiled and carefully led her out of his rooms.  A few doors down, he stopped and unlocked the door.  Inside, he stepped to the side to show her.  Every inch of it had been replaced, repaired and decorated.  "As you can see, it's fit and ready to go for whenever you want it."  He told her, "And the staff that were the wardrobes have been hellish busy to create everything you might need."

He led her through the small sitting room to the bedroom.  It was lavish and comfortable.  "You have a new bed and new furniture and everything you could possibly need.  The bathroom is through there to your right and your dressing room is just to your left.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:58 pm

She looks around her new room and smiles at the look. “My love it is wonderful.” She goes to the bed and feels the blankets. “The blankets are perfect.” She goes over to him and kisses him deeply. “Thank you Kaimar.” She goes to the wardrobe and pulls out a light purple dress. “Can I get dressed before we go to the library?” She knew he was up to something. “Hun have you seen my family yet? They are awfully quiet today it is unusual.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:01 pm

Kaimar kissed her back livingly and went over to the bed.  He pushed his large fist into it and watched it sink in.  Impressive, he thought.  "Well, it's yours."  He said and then turned to find her pulling out a lovely purple dress.  "Of course."  He said, "There's no rush and like I said before, it takes a while for the library to warm through."  He then shook his head, "I haven't seen them yet.  I imagine they're enjoying breakfast and planning the day for the festival."  Not a hint of anything beyond what she thought they would do.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:22 pm

Ella smiles and goes into her new dressing room and says through the door, “Love this dress’s material. It feels like I am naked.” She comes out slowly after a few minutes and her hair is done up. She has a little curl in her hair where it looks her hair has waves in it. The dress fit her curves but was still flowy like she was walking on air. She had put some ruse on her lips. She wanted to look good for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:29 pm

Kaimar almost fell over himself as she emerged in the dress, but it wasn't just from what he saw.  She said she felt as though naked.  He couldn't help but imagine just what was under all that silk.  "You look a vision."  He said honestly.  he moved to her quickly and lifted her hand to kiss it.  He noticed she wore make-up and he felt almost disappointed at that.  She was beautiful already.  If anybody needed make-up, it was him!

"You look like a queen."  He said eventually as he let her hand go and backed up.  He smiled lovingly at her and picked up her cape.  "Come."  He said, moving to the door.  "I have something to show you.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Ella giggles and says, “I was just trying to look for you.” She kisses his cheek and says, “I love you so much.” They start walking together. She felt like the happiest girl in the world not because it was her birthday but just because she found love and he loved her back. “So what do you have to show me?” She did not like that the castle was so quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Kaimar smiled and led her back to his rooms.  Once there, he led her through the bedroom and into the dressing room.  Behind a curtain on the wall, there was a vault and he opened it.  He took out a small carved box and brought it back to the bedroom.  He put it on the dresser in front of the mirror.  "Sit down, my angel."  He said quietly, meaning for her to sit in front of the mirror......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:17 pm

Ella follows him to one of his rooms to a dressing room. There was a big mirror with a carved box in front of it. What could it be? What is he up to? She sits down in front of the mirror as he asked her. She says, “As you wish my love.” She wanted to open the box but she did not want to be rude. So she kept her hands in her lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Kaimar smiled and carefully moved around her.  "Close your eyes."  He whispered as he kissed her cheek.  Once done, he picked up a tissue and the first thing he did was wipe away the rouge.  "Someone as perfect as you, my angel, doesn't need to rouge to help."  He whispered.  "Keep your eyes closed a little longer."

Opening the box, he took out his mother's diadem and stared at it a moment.  With a proud smile, he carefully placed it onto her head, letting the jewel fall just between her eyebrows.  "You are to be my queen."  He said in whisper at her ear as he carefully pushed the comb of it into the back of her hair.  "And as such, you should have a crown that befits who and what you are."  he kissed her cheek once more and smiled, "Open your eyes, my angel.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:44 pm

Ella closes her eyes and feels him wipe the ruse off her lips. She says blushing deep red, “Thank you. I won’t do it again.” She felt something go gently on her head. Okay if it was a wig, she was going to freak out. However, when she opened her eyes, she saw that he had actually placed a diadem on her head. Her eyes widen a moment and she says, “My love I can’t accept this. What if I break it or someone tries to take it or something?” She loved it and that could be seen in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:51 pm

Kaimar shook his head and smiled, "No-one will ever take this from you."  He said, "This crown is the defining symbol of the queen Darkheart and only she can wear it."  He smiled as he crouched in front of the mirror behind her.  He could see how much she loved it.  Carefully, he reached around and just nudged the sapphire on her forehead so it sat perfectly.  "You won't break it."  He promised, "And no-on will take it from you.  You can wear it as often or not as you choose.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:36 am

Ella looks at Kaimar with loving eyes. "I love it." She kisses him deeply being careful of the diadem. She was going to wear it as often as she could. Not to rub it in but just to show her pride in being the bride of Kaimar. She strokes his cheek and says, "I have a feeling that you are going to spoil me rotten. I love you so much." Tears were going down her face because she is so happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:34 am

Kaimar smiled and rubbed his rough cheek into her soft hand, "Yes I am."  He said, "But only to remind you that everything I have is yours anyway."  As he bent over further, enjoying her touch, the small ring and chain slipped out from his shirt and dangled over her shoulder.  Kaimar wasn't aware of this, he was too wrapped up in her loving touch......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:20 am

Ella looks at him with a smile and wraps her arm around his neck. She says, “I do not need anything in the world as long as I have you Kaimar.” She runs her fingers down his neck not minding the roughness of his skin. “I cannot wait though to be your wife.” She kisses his lips. “Come on we better get to the library before we start something we will not be able to finish quickly. Then we would be being rude to our guests.” She slowly makes her way through the bedroom back to the main hall they came from.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:02 am

"Pity."  He said almost playfully as he scratched at the spot where she had just been running her fingers over on his neck, "I could sit and have you do that all day long and not care a hoot."  But she was already up and making for the door.  With a small grunt of discontent, he opened the door carefully for her and led her out.

As it happened, Kaimar had kept her back just long enough, for when they came down the main staircase, the hall had been decorated with festival wreaths and candles lit the way to the library.  The whole place smelled of sweet breads and meats, cookies and cakes.  Kaimar grinned, "Looks like they've started without us."  He said almost sadly.  "I was looking forward to the festival this year, you being here and all."

Leading her into the grand library, it all seemed quiet at first and Kaimar looked around with a sly grin.  "Nobody here."  He said with his back to her.  "Good, it means you get the warmest seat in the house."  He turned back with a warm smile and moved her in front of him.  Loudly, he shut the door behind him and just as the sound echoed, everybody jumped out from behind furniture with happy smiles, yelling, "Happy Birthday Ella!"......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:18 am

Ella laughs softly as he did not seem to like the fact that she was not going to continue. “That is not what I meant my love. I meant us wanting to be intimate in other ways.” She looked at the Lunar Festival stuff and smiled. “Well I am glad it makes you happy having me here during this time of year.” As they made it to the library and he had her get in front of him, she was certain he was up to something. She jumped nearly out of her skin when everyone wished her a happy birthday. “Thank you everyone. You all are sweet.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:30 am

Kaimar grinned and stopped to whisper in her ear, "I can only imagine."  He whispered to her, meaning their conversation upstairs, "But for me, that's the most intimacy I've had for 500 years."  He turned his head to hers and kissed her cheek before looking at everyone cheering for Ella and smiled warmly.  "She bags the chair by the fire!"  He called and playfully swept her into his arms and made a run for that chair.

Of course, no-one was going to sit in it, but they all made a mock scramble anyway for the game of it and they all sighed and laughed and then clapped some more as Kaimar claimed the prize for Ella and sat her neatly in the comfortable and warm chair.  Chloe arrived to put a small screen to the side of her feet so her dress didn't catch on any stray flame.

The instant Ella's new gift caught the light of the fire, everyone was around her, commenting on its beauty.  Kaimar backed up a few steps to let her enjoy the attention and limelight and knew of course, they were all commenting on the diadem on her head.  "It looks like a crown."  Chloe said with jealousy, "I wish I could be a princess like you some day.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next