The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Tinker looks at him. She hugs him and says in his ear knowing that they are being watched, "Hunter the townspeople are thinking that you are losing your usefulness. The counsel wants you step up or step out." Many people glared at him confirming what she was telling him. She says in his ear her voice cracking, "I don't want to lose you. But if they vote you out, I won't be able to do anything about it." She was a mess because they were going to do it if he doesn't agree with their terms. She did not want to lose the only good thing that has happened to her in a long time.

Back to top Go down

Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature) - Page 6 Empty Re: Walking dead (based off the show, obviously mature)

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:50 am

Hunter seemed like he was really itching to leave. "Tink I promise this will be my last run then. I just..." He looked around to see everyone had cleared and were heading to the Chow Barn. "I need to test these." He said reaching in and pulling out a C-B radio. "We have a bit of power now, not a ton, but if anyone in the state has one we will here them. It's worth a shot." He said handing her the portable radio. "Why don't you present that to Henry and Matt, maybe they'll allow us some alone time for once."

DragonMaster Pyro

Male Number of posts : 876
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:29 am

Tinker looks at him unsure what to think as he was reaching in and pulling out a C-B radio. She kisses him softly. “Go test it out love. I will fill the others in. But you still need to be in before dark, I have a bad feeling about tonight.” She kissed him again before racing to the others to tell them what is going on. She did not want to let them make up their mind about Hunter.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:36 pm

Hunter smiled as she took it. "Your coming with me aren't you? I thought this would be a good chance to finally have some peace and quiet." He asked right as she rushed off, hoping she would race back to come along. Tracker sat in the Jeep, and was getting anxious to leave as well.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:42 pm

After settling an argument with Matt and Henry, Tinker raced back to the car. The fact that Hunter offered her to come along did not escape her. It wasn't very often that he did that. She petted Tracker and she got in the car with him. She had made it clear to the others that if they made Hunter leave she would leave with him. Sometimes you just had to follow your heart even if it meant being alone and betraying your friends. She was not going to give up the only thing that made some sense to her. It was selfish but she didn't care any more about what anybody else thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:44 pm

Hunter knew they were leaving one last time. He had been feeling the glares and hearing the talk. Hunter was torn, he had been a loner his entire life. Now he was being asked to stay put and join a group to call family. It always scared him, but he also felt comfort. He could sleep at night knowing he was safe.
As they drove out of the gate, they noticed the hordes tended to always chose the gate over them. Perhaps it was the noise. "We're heading out past the airport, there's a watchtower I cleared out that we great a great view of the base. You can even see the hospital." Hunter said shifting gears on his Jeep. When he settles to fifth gear he grabbed his CB. "Henry... Testing... You readin' me...?"
"10-4 Hunter we got yea. Make it a quick run, we need to talk when you get back. Tink, remember what was said. We need you, both of you. Henry out." Henry said over the radio. Hunter looked over to Tink, he knew they could do anything as long as they had each other.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:18 pm

Tinker listened to the conversation but she did not get angry like last time. She had already told hunter what she needed to tell him. Now it was just up to him did make the choice. She wondered where he was taking her as they drove along. She was just happy to be around him right now. They were finally alone after so much time of being together. It was kind of nice. Almost like they were back to normal where people who were couples, went on normal dates and spent time together away from other people to truly get to know one another. She smiles some and kisses him softly on the cheek so she doesn't upsetting his driving. "Where are we going?"

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Fri May 16, 2014 8:58 am

Hunter drove a bit fast, he new the area well so navigation was easy. "Up this way there's a control tower for the airport. You can see out for miles. I hid a nice pair of binoculars up in the control center and I've been tracking horde movements." He said shifting gears and slowing down, the area was larger, but filled with wreckage and a small horde of zombies. "We'll have to be careful, grab my rifle just in case." Hunter said finding his way around easy. Finally they started to come to the corner of the airport, spotting that the watch tower was occupied.
A large trailer truck was parked in front, a man in a pick-up truck next the large truck spotted Hunter and Tink. He didn't look friendly.
"Mitch, Bonnie!" He screamed, three more men jumped in the pick-up, holding large guns. "We got company!" Then the men fired at the couple, Hunter could here the ricochets off the ground.
Hunter backed his jeep up fast, spinning it around and racing forward while they where fallowed by these bandits.
"Shit, shit, shit!!!" He screamed as the men got closer. "Tracker up front boy c'mon." Hunter shouted grabbing his dog and controlling the car. Tink hun... you got my rifle baby." He called over the gun fire.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2014 11:54 am

Tink looked at him with a smile as he talked about the watch center that he found. He sounded like a kid that had found his new favorite toy. She grabbed his rifle just in case like he had asked her to. And just as they came around the corner, Bandits were on their asses. They started shooting at them like idiots. She hates stupid people. That instantly pissed her off. Everyone knew that once she was mad, she became a killer. She took out the rifle and started shooting more carefully. She managed to shoot one bandit right between the eyes. "Bad luck my friend." The other one ended up hitting the car more than anything else. She focused again her blue eyes becoming as dead as night. She shot the second shoot in the head and he dropped like a stone. She knew she had to kill the other two. No one ruins her date and does not pay for it. She aimed for the one who seemed to be in charge. He shot her in the right shoulder before she could take her shot. She winced as it hurt like hell. She could feel the blood go down her arm but she did not care. "This fucker is going down..." She reloaded the rifle with a special bullets she made and always carried with her. Then she aimed again as the guy in charge was screaming, "Stop that BITCH!!!" She smiled and pulled the trigger. The bullet made a whisling sound as it went through the man's head and made a screetching sound as it hit the other guy too. They had lined up for it just right. The bodies went down and she smiled some. "Serves them right."

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat May 17, 2014 8:51 pm

Hunter was in fear for the first time since the breakout. "Shit!" He said pulling over after the shooting stopped. "Oh my god, you could have gotten killed over me. I'm so stupid." Hunter added reaching for his first aid kit and looking at her wound. "Two holes, even number of holes means no bullet." He said taping gos to he back wound. Hunter went quiet for a second.
Tracker started to lick Tink's face, the dog was concerned.
Hunter looked at Tink and then down at his lap. "I have something to tell you. Up in the eagle's nest, the place I was bringing you, is a map. It's not just any map, this map has something special on it." Hunter took a large breath then continued. "Your not alone, you have neighbors closer then you think. Tink I know how to travel very fast and very quietly. So I have been through lots of places just moving. There are compounds where survivors are living and striving. Some of them are less then friendly, but no less an enemy than an ally. Others have become ruthless and destructive. Either way every group is on there... even... even us!" Hunter slowly fought tears as he realized he had used 'us' to refer to Tina, her group, and himself. "There were more of those bandits, another truck. We can't go back, we won't be able to stop them."
"Hunter... Hunter you read?" Henry buzzed on the CB radio.
"Yea we're here."
"We heard gunfire, are you two alright?"
"No, Tink's hurt. Arm up and man the gates. We're coming in fast." Hunter dropped the radio and squealed out driving fast back to the armory.
Getting home he noticed everyone had weapons, just as he asked.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Tinker was not afraid of what was coming. She knew that they would eventually have to deal with other groups of people. She patted Tracker and put him at ease with what was going on. Her shoulder did not hurt very much so she was not really worried about it. She could tell that Hunter was not himself right now either. "Hunter you need to calm down and think straight. And we can make it through this. Don't worry we'll figure something out." Tinker got out of the car once they were back at the Armory. She knew that she could not hold the gun very long with her shoulder being out of whack. Some of her army friends were right by her side as soon as they saw her. They instantly blamed Hunter for her condition but she quickly shut them up with a smack of her hand. She would have to deal with the council now but she really did not want to leave Hunter alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Wed May 21, 2014 8:39 am

Hunter got out of the Jeep and saw Tink getting tended to. He called for them to shut the gate.
"Dammit Hunter!" Henry said walking over to Hunter angrily. "You can't just keep coming back to hide every time you run away. You need to decide right now whether or not your staying with us." He hollered in Hunter's face.
Hunter was quiet, Henry was right. "Listen, I'm sorry. We can argue later, there's some people out there that..."
"Julie!" A woman cried. Matt was tending to the gate when the woman ran to him, Hunter and Henry stopped. "My daughter Julie is gone!" She cried trying to get to the gate.
Hunter and Henry ran to the gate. Julie had gone astray while the gate was open, they had started to let people in and out during the day, as long as they stayed close and away from the more infected areas.

Tink was taken to one of the nursing tables and was being treated, but the noise was still loud enough.

Hunter looked to Henry and Matt as they heard gun fire in the distance.
"Those bandits are coming to scare you. They'll probably make threats and try to get something out of you. Do not open the gate. And if they start firing, fend them off. Even with small numbers, this gate will give you the advantage." Hunter grabbed his bow and started to walk out.
"And where are you going!?" Henry asked again.
"There's a little girl out there!?" Matt screamed, tensions were high. "Dammit Henry. He continuously risks his ass for us." Matt cracked the gate open. "Go Hunter."
"You may want to let Tink do the talking." Hunter said as he whistled for Tracker. Leaving before the bandits pulled up.
The loud armored trailer truck pulled just far enough to be heard. Another pick up truck pulled up next to it with a loud speaker. A tall black haired women crawled out and grabbed the mic. "We don't won't to hurt you, we just want to talk."

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 6:55 pm

Tinker looks at him and says before getting dragged off to the nurses table, "Relax love things will be okay." She heard the bad news and sighed got off the table holding her arm. She walked to the the gate so the woman could see her. She says, "So talk. Until you show that you can be trusted, you are not getting in here." Her tone was calm clear and steady. She says showing her wounded arm, "Recent events have made us a little ify of new people. So you might as well get comfy and say what you need to say." She was not shy about being hurt. She had a feeling this group was the part of the watch tower group. But she would not assume just in case they were a second group of their own. She inwardly smiled as Butch and all his army buddies were armed ready for a gun fight in case these people wanted to play dirty. They were careful and excellent marksmen.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonMaster Pyro Sat May 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Hunter crept through the base outside the armory. Tracker sniffed around for the little girl and caught her scent, sending them a bit farther out.

At the armory the women smiled, Tink wasn't cracking. "Spread out." She called to her men. "Listen..." She spoke into the loud-speaker. "We're heavily armed... And your little fort won't do you any good. We're hungry, we need sleep, and if we have to... We'll let ourselves in." She said signalling her men get ready.

DragonMaster Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 8:51 pm

Tinker looks at the woman a moment. "If this is small, you would not want this place so bad." She smiled some as she sees a very large group coming up behind the invading group. This group had a tank and many vehicles with gunners ready to kill. She whistles happily. She says to a few of the men, "About time you guys get here! I sent word almost six months ago!" The man laughs and says to her as his men have the invading group surrounded and out powered, "Well it took us a while to get here after grabbing your grocery list full of things. You tell your group about us?" She says shaking her head, "No I have been dealing with a bunch of shit. As you can see from the people in front of you." The man smirks and says aiming his gun, "Want them dead?" (Trying to show her shady past and that she is well connected within multiple groups)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6