The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 16 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by LadyRaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:17 am

"But it's so much more fun to surprise him."  Yuki replied with a giggle in her voice, but then she gave a long yawn and pulled her hands up to her chin when her mother stroked her cheek.  Shortly after that, she was fast asleep.  In the bathroom, Rhama drew up a hot bath for Raven, adding her favourite salts to it to help her relax.  He still had Yuki's evil odour up his nose, but it was passing slowly.  He guessed it was something he'd have to get used to and he knew there would come a time when Raven couldn't do it and he'd have to.  Not an event he was looking forward to at all.

With the bath ready, Rhama went back into the bedroom and smiled to see her still with Yuki.  The way she moved, he stood leaning against the door frame and smiled.  Yuki must have fallen asleep again.  "Bath's ready, honey."  He said quietly.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Female Number of posts : 2299
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Back to top Go down

Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature - Page 16 Empty Re: Forbidden But We Don't Care Male Needed Mature

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:29 am

Raven looks at him with a smile and puts Yuki in his arms slowly so that she would not wake her. She says, “Thank you love. She should sleep as long as no one does anything loud.” She kisses him softly and goes into the bathroom. She sheds the clothes she has on and gets in the tub slowly. She felt like she was in heaven the moment her body hit the warm water.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:32 am

Rhama lingered long enough to watch Raven get in the tub and coughed softly in his throat at what he saw.  To say she'd only given birth that morning, she was looking damned fine for it.  That thought in mind, he turned away and took Yuki to the cradle near the bed.  He figured she would want Yuki close.  He put the baby down carefully into the cradle and sat down on the edge to gently rock her and he began to hum a lullaby that he somehow remembered from long ago.  It was soft and quiet and soothing.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:50 am

Raven spent a good three hours in the bath before getting out. She dries off some and looks at herself in the mirror. The belly was gone already but her breasts were still enlarged. She says softly, “Who needs breast implants? Having a baby is a lot more fun. Well except the giving birth part.” She comes to Rhama wrapped in a fresh robe. “Everything okay love?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:18 am

Rhama didn't realise it, but three hours had passed and he hadn't moved from his spot.  He still hummed the lullaby as he rocked Yuki tenderly.  When Raven came in, cleaned and looking much more like her old self, well, with an exception or two, he turned and smiled at her.  "Everything is just perfect."  He whispered....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:25 am

Raven looks at him with a smile and says, “Good.” She sits down beside him. She lays her head on his shoulder. She says, “I love this you know. Even though it is going to be hard. I am looking forward to our future as a family.” She takes his hand and kisses him gently. She looks at Yuki and smiles some.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:04 am

Rhama smiled and pulled Raven into his lap and he held her there as he rested his chin on her shoulder and looked over at the sleeping Yuki.  "I love this too."  He said quietly and then turned his head to kiss her cheek, "If it was easy, people wouldn't bother doing it."  He said, "But you know you don't have to do it alone.  I'll always be here and so will Mom and Hexes and I think your dad won't ever be far away either."  He wasn't too sure about her mom, so he didn't mention her.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:28 am

Raven looks at him a moment and says softly, “I just feel like I could be a horrible mom. I mean you met my mother. Seen how she runs away when she can’t handle things. What if I do what she does? Run away and never look back.” She looks at the floor. “I do not want to be that way. I want to be a good mom. A good wife.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Rhama tightened his grip around her and kissed her shoulder, "You are already a great mother and a wonderful wife."  He said, "So don't you doubt yourself, Raven.  I fear sometimes that I might turn out like Hexes did, but when I look at you, and I look at her."  he pointed to Yuki, "I know I'll never be that way.  I know in my heart, I will never be that weak and neither will you."......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:12 pm

Raven looks at him and Yuki with a slight smile and says, “We have made a wonderful baby girl. She will keep us on our toes and drive us crazy at times. However we will always watch over her.” She gets up and wraps Yuki in a blanket to make sure she stays warm. “Come on, we must leave her be. She will contact us if she needs something.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Rhama, still with Raven in his lap, kissed her shoulder again and held her close.  "If she doesn't I'll be worried."  He said with a small laugh and then let her go as she said to leave Yuki to sleep.  He got up and left the bedroom quietly before going downstairs into the main body of the house.  This part would house Raven's new bakery and he could already see the potential in it. 

He looked around for a short while before he found himself staring at his reflection in the front window.  At first, he only saw his own face, but after a while, it began to shimmer.  Rhama backed up quickly, thinking it impossible for Hell to be there.  The salt protection he'd laid down had been doubled up with his father's magic.  No demon or devil, or even Lucifer himself could break through.  Still, the images he began to see kept coming.  Demons were killing each other, fighting for power and Rhama shook his head.  Though he was happy it was happening down there, it still saddened him that so many demons had to die needlessly......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Raven could see what he was seeing. She could sense something was up. Angel magic strong deep magic. She says, "I know this magic." She looks through her book and comes across a picture of the angel Suzaku. She says, "Why are you interfering now? I am used to doing this on my own." Suzaku was the beginning of the line of her family's angel blood.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:52 pm

Rhama was continually bombarded with the images of the war in Hell and he could feel it ache deep in his soul.  Something was not right, he could feel it in every fibre of his being.  He stared at the window for the longest time before something in him snapped.  He swung his fist wide and struck the window, yelling out as he did so and shattering the plate glass.  he took deep breaths then as the glass fell at his feet, but that wasn't all that was falling.  As he stepped back, he realised he had shredded his knuckles and his hand now bled copiously.  Common sense should have told him to run back upstairs and deal with it, but instead, he simply stood there and stared down at his wounded hand, watching it bleed.....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Raven screams in pain as she looks down at her. It was shredded. She was confused. She goes after Rhama. She gets half way up there before something makes her stop. A voice in her head says, "See what he will make you suffer as his mate." Flashes of butchered angels and demons slaughtered and Rhama sitting on a throne laughing. Yuki seven years old playing in a pool of blood. Herself holding the hands of two little boys her belly swollen. She gasps and loses her balance. She falls and when she lands at the bottom of the stairs, a sharp spike goes through her chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:25 am

Rhama remained in his daze for some time before he heard something coming down the stairs behind him.  It was Raven, but she wasn't walking down them, she was falling.  He finally felt his mind come back to him and he rushed to her, only to watch the bannister come away from the balustrade.  The spike of it then went right through her chest and Rhama felt it as though it was his own injury.  He skid on his knees to a stop at Raven.  "Raven!"

With all the commotion, it didn't take long for Hexes and Geoff to arrive, followed closely by Alexandra, who then screamed in horror at the scene.  Rhama quickly supported Raven's head on his knees as his bloodied hand went to the wound.  "Someone call an ambulance!"  He yelled and Geoff quickly vanished to do that as Hexes and Alex came to him.
"What happened?"  Hexes said quickly.
Rhama shook his head, "I don't know."  He replied, "She must have fallen and hit the bannister."  His eyes streamed with tears of pain and fear.  He looked at his mother quickly, "Go tend to Yuki."  He asked her, "She will have felt this and will need you.  I must stay here with Raven."
"The ambulance is on the way!"  Geoff called from the stairs.

Rhama held Raven close and looked down at her, "Stay with me, Raven."  He said, "Don't close your eyes.  Stay with me."....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:36 am

Raven looks around her and says slowly, "I felt that you were hurt. My hand was shattered but I didn't do anything to it so I knew it was you that was actually hurt. I was about halfway up the stairs I was trapped in a vision. There was so much blood. Bodies everywhere. You were sitting on a throne much like in hell but it was earth." She could hear Yuki crying and she tried to get up. That made her bleed even more.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:46 am

Rhama quickly shook his head, "No Raven stay down, my love."  He told her quietly and tenderly kissed her forehead, "I saw a vision in the window and I don't know what happened.  All I knew was that I was hitting it and it smashed and cut up my hand.  Please Raven forgive me, my love, I never meant to hurt you too."  Upstairs, he heard Alex cooing at Yuki to calm her down and he was grateful for that.  When she continued to talk about her vision, he felt sick to his stomach.  If he'd let his own vision continue, he may well have seen the same thing.  He wished he had now.

After another moment, the ambulance arrived and Rhama let the paramedics take over.  "Please look after her."  He begged as the second medic looked at his hand and decided they both needed to go.  "We only just got married and we have a new baby.  Please, don't let her die?".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:54 am

They were both taken to St Mary's Hospital. Rhama was treated for minor wounds to his hand. While Raven was rushed into the emergency room for emergency surgery. For several hours the doctors did not come out to update him on how she was doing. They always send a nurse to do the dirty work. But once Raven was out of the operating room she was quickly then send to the recovery room so he could see her. She was going to be alright at least that's what they hoped. She had a lot of damage to her lungs and her chest plate. Whatever caused her to fall in the doctor's eyes was no accident. And they were already looking at her husband as an abusive husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:57 pm

Rhama paced the floor for hours while the doctors worked their magic on her.  He kept praying silently that she would make it through and when he finally got the news that he could see her, he was straight through the door.  Geoff and Hexes were also there, but as yet, they weren't allowed to go in.

Rhama went to Raven's bed and sat on the edge of the chair, leaning right over, "Oh God, I was so worried about you."  He cried quietly, "I've been praying you'd make it since they took you into surgery."  The suspicious looks from the doctor went unnoticed, but the questions to Hexes and Geoff were not.

One of the nurses who was caring for Raven went to see them as extended family liaison and she began probing discretely about what could have happened.  The suspicion laid solely with Rhama.  Hexes, shocked already that they were thinking this, was shocked further when Geoff, their once enemy, stood up for his son in law.  "Now you stop right there, Miss."  he said sharply, "Rhama is not responsible for this."
"I never said he was, Sir."  The nurse replied smoothly, "He may have done this purely by accident and doesn't realise it."
"That's the biggest crock of horse shit I've heard in all my years."  Geoff snapped, "That boy couldn't harm a hair on her head."
"You must understand, Sir, I have to ask these questions."  The nurse protested, "The evidence is clear.  This fall was no accident.  She has a bruise from where she was pushed and Rhama's injury to his hand from the window is clearly from a rage related situation.  Surely you can see that?"
"I see a trumped up college grad with far too much book still in her."  Geoff snapped, "And a doctor that can barely tell one injury from another."
"Now Sir, I cannot tolerate any abuse of the staff."  The nurse said almost happily.
"I'm not abusing you.... yet."  he said darkly.  At this point, Hexes stepped in.
"Now look."  he said calmly, "Let's all calm down and go over this logically, ok?"
"And you are?"  The nurse asked.
"I'm Rhama's father."  He said, "Harold Darkheart."  he couldn't very well state his true first name, that was just too weird for them to understand.  "Look, we all share a large house together on the East side.  Rhama and Raven, myself and his mother, my wife, Alxeandra, and Raven's parents, Geoff here and her mother, Gloria.  We are around them every day and we've never seen him so much as raise his voice at Raven, let alone put his hands on her.  They've just had their first baby together and they've not long been married.  Rhama would die before he saw any harm come to Raven, I can assure you.  I understand that everyone is upset right now and I don't doubt that the doctors found this all suspicious, but my son is not responsible for this.  You've read the statements.  He wasn't anywhere near Raven when it happened.  He was nursing his hand already when she fell.  There is another logical explanation for this, we just have to find it."
"And the bruise on Raven?"  The nurse asked.  "It's in the shape of a hand print."
"Then take a picture and measure it against his hands."  Hexes said, "It's an easy way to prove or disprove the doctor's theory.  He won't deny you trying, Nurse and he would want to help any way he can, we all do."

A few minutes later, the doctor came to them with a police officer and looking very apologetic.  "Mr Darkheart, Mr Smith(?), thank you for sticking around."
"What did you find?"  Geoff asked quickly.
"The bruise doesn't fit with Rhama's hand."  He said quietly.
"I told you!"  Geoff snapped, "I should sue all of you for slander!"
"Calm down, Geoff."  Hexes said calmly and then looked at the doctor, "Thank you Doctor."  he continued, "Now can we get on and help Raven recover?"
"Of course."  The doctor said, "My apologies for assuming the worst."
"I'd still like to have a word."  The officer interjected.
"Not now."  Hexes said, "You have all the information and you have the statements from the paramedics and my son.  I trust that you will understand Raven needs us right now."
"Just one question."  The officer said.  "Where is your wife, Mr Darkheart and yours Mr Smith(?)"
"Alex is at home, looking after our granddaughter."  Hexes said with suspicion.
"I don't know where Gloria is."  Geoff said with frustration.
"Ok, that's all I need for now."  The officer said and let them enter the recovery room.

Rhama looked up from Raven to his father and father in law.  "They think I did this, don't they.".......
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:10 pm

Raven could see what was going on in her room. They think that her husband did this to her. She looks at her husband and says slowly, "You did not do this. The vision need me lose my balance on the stairs. I feel like such an idiot. I was just trying to get to you because I knew that you were hurt. Something is wrong. Something is going to happen in 7 years to make you go bad or tempted to go bad. By then I will be pregnant with our fourth child. I don't know what to do I want to go home." There was panic in her eyes. She didn't want to be here anymore, she hated hospital with every fiber of her being.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:21 pm

Rhama quickly leaned over as Raven woke and began speaking to him.  He felt his heart ache and he kissed her hand lovingly before leaning over and kissing her forehead.  He shook his head vehemently and kissed her another time, "I will never let that happen."  He said firmly, "Not in a thousands lifetimes, will I ever be that bastard again and if you're still with me in seven years, then I know your vision is wrong.  I promise you Raven, on my soul.  Whoever put that into your head is a twisted, self serving tool and they don't know what they're up against with us.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Raven looks at him and says as she strokes his face, "You should not promise something like your soul. When someone does that, they tend to lose." She looks at her father a moment and says, "Is someone with Yuki? She can't be by herself yet. We have to find mom. I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen. And we need to stick together in order to deal with it. Whoever is planning to influence Rhama is really wanting to drive a wedge between the family. We need to do something to make sure no one gets hurt. Mom has fucked up but she doesn't deserve to be targeted by demons or whatever is after us."

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:39 pm

Rhama smiled and kissed her hand again, "I lost my soul the moment I laid eyes on you."  He told her, "My soul is, was and always will be, yours, my love."  She then started asking about Yuki and her mother and Rhama put his hand out to stop her trying to get up.  "Yuki is fine."  He said warmly, "Mom is looking after her.  As for your mom, we'll find her."  he turned to Hexes and nodded.
"I'm on it."  hexes said and left with a smile for Raven.
"Whatever is gonna happen."  Rhama said carefully, "We'll fight it as a family and we'll win as a family, I promise.".....
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:53 pm

Raven settled back down in the bed. Clearly she was more concerned about others instead of herself. She was worried about her baby. Without them being there demons could somehow get in the house. "This could be what Yuki felt coming and why she sped up her development. She knew something bad is happening. What if this is what she meant?" She sits up in the bed wincing some in pain. Tears rolling down her face as she began to get more worried about Yuki and her mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyRaven Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Rhama quickly proper up the bed and stuffed some pillows down her back, "Just relax."  He said quietly, "Mom won't let anything near Yuki and the salt protection wasn't disturbed.  There's nothing demonic or otherwise can get into the house, I promise."  He then thought some more and nodded, "Yes, she saw this coming."  He shook his head, "If she hadn't grown so quickly, we would have lost her.  Oh God, I can't imagine what would have happened."  He looked her square in the eye then, "We'll figure this out and we'll deal with it, ok?  Now you just sit back and try to heal some."
LadyRaven
LadyRaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next