The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Begining

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Begining - Page 5 Empty Re: The Begining

Post by questor Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:57 pm

He kissed her deeply as he drew back and rammed his cock into her hard to break the veil. He could feel it give way and the blood flow. Her blood smelled delicious, intoxicating. But he was not one to lose control. He had other things on his mind besides blood. Once her virginity had been breached, he began moving in and out of her slowly and moved a hand down to squeeze one of her tits.

In time he would see if she wished to be turned. If so, she would be with him for eternity. At last one that would love him for himself and not for what he was or his position of power. Even if not she would return to his city, at his side and share his throne with him.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Rain kisses him back as he drew back and rammed his cock into her hard to break the veil of her virginity. She could feel something inside her give way and then she could the blood flow out of her. She holds onto him and kisses his neck as she felt him move in and out of her. She moves her hips to push him deeper inside her awaiting needy folds. She says, “I love you Cain.” She strokes his body with a loving touch sending pulses of energy through his body to give him a strong sensation of pleasure.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Yes she was the one. He thought. There was no doubt and no denying it. He kept it slow wanting to make it last and enjoy it and have her enjoy it. As he moved in and out of her he reached up and caressed her face.

Outside the tent guards, and those walking by heard them making love. Many were the smiles and many talked about how long it would last. Only a couple could see that it would last a long time. All the others had seen his lovers come and go and only a few he kept around. But there were none on this trip and that to was the talk. Not taking someone to satisfy his needs, and the length of time he had gone without. But only a couple could see the look in his eyes and see something more there when he looked at Rain.

They told the others "There will be no more lovers. Those that are back at the city will cease to have his favor and be turned out."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Rain had no doubt that they were being heard. But she did not care. She was with the man she always wanted. If she was just meant to be a temporary lover she would be okay with that. It is better to have loved than to never love at all. As the pleasure begins to rise in her body, so did her feelings for him. She kisses his neck slowly and bit into his skin gently just enough to draw blood. But not enough to hurt him. He marked her so why couldn't she mark him. She did not care what they had to say about her right now. She pressed into him and moved her hips in union with him. She wanted this moment to last forever. But could she possibly be a vampire to do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:12 am

If she had the fangs to really draw blood she would have done so. She was already begining to act like one during sex. It was common for them to bite each other and draw some of their blood. He smiled and sampled her blood as well. Not much just a taste. To change her he would have to drain most of her blood and then let her drink of his.

Slowly he began to increase his pace. He felt himself building up to his release and soon began ramming his hard cock further up inside her hot and wet pussy. Moving his hands down from her tits he held her hips with them and finally rammed his cock up in her and held himself there as he filled her with his hot cum.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:00 pm

Rain screamed his name in pleasure as she hit her release. She didn't know what was going to happen now. But she knew she was going to be happy. Just for knowing her Lord this way. She holds on to him gently as the waves the pleasure rock her body. "So good..." Her body shook as it wasn't used to this type of thing. Working in the field didn't even come close to causing her this much of a muscle bound reaction. She lays underneath him feeling tired but satisfied. Her eyes slowly start to close as sleep started to take over every part of her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:39 pm

Cain kept himself up inside her until he felt her body relax some from her release. Slowly he withdrew and laid down beside her and pulled her close to him, placing an arm under her head and one over her. He slowly moved his hand over her back and down to her ass cheeks, rubbing them and gently patting them.

with her in his arms the burden of ruling seemed to fade and he felt more relaxed. "My beloved Rain." he whispered in her ear. Gently he kissed her lips and as his hand wandered down again to her ass he could feel the stickyness of their love making and the blood. Cleaning up would wait. He wanted just to lay there with her in his arms for as long as possible.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Rain looks at him as he held her. "That was wonderful. Despite the pain." She cuddles up to him. Her long blonde blows against his chest as she laid her head on his chest. With that she sleeps for a few hours before waking up and going to the river to clean up. She cleans her body spotless. She did not want to reek while traveling with the man she loved. After she was all clean she went back to the tent to make sure he was alright. She didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:08 pm

He felt her get up and leave the tent. He had a feeling he knew where she was going, and had no fear that she would be attacked. Her personal guard would be with her at a discreate distance and would insure her privacy. He used water and a wash basin to clean himself and got dressed. When she returned he took her in his arms again and held her for a bit.

"Time to go talk to the people a bit more. They are, I think, becoming enchanted with you." With her way with the people, and if she accepted his offer to become his queen, they would embrace the fact of being a part of a much larger entity then just a tribe. They would embrace civilization and become a part of the empire without wanting to rebel.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:08 pm

Rain was glad that he was up and ok. She was worried that someone would have tried to hurt him in her absence. She let him hold her and she felt safe once more. She says to him, "We will do whatever you desire my lord. But I must get dressed first. All I have on is this blanket I forgot to bring clothes when I went to bathe." She kisses his cheek before getting dressed in a light but very warm dress she had a feeling that it was going to be very cold today. She then returned to his side. She only wanted him to see her body. She could see in his eyes that he had something planned. But she did not know what. And it wasn't her place to ask about it. She did have a way with people. But she was always like that. Even before her powers took full control of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:17 am

He watched her get dressed and smiled. Such a shame to cover such a beautiful body. But that is what she wanted and he was willing to let her cover it. But at night when they were alone, she would have nothing on. He would enjoy seeing her naked body, and have nothing between him and her. Once she was dressed, he took her out of the tent and into the new day.

Together they went over more ways to produce crops and how to nurture them and bring in an abundance of food. He was after all a farmer, or was in his past life.

To the south there was another kingdom growing. One that would someday become a great empire. But at the time they were like Cain's city, and like Cain they had a thirst for conquest and expansion. Already there had been some skirmishes between the two military forces and word was sent to Cain about them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Rain was happy that she could be of assistance for him. She helped with the crop inspection and showed the people how to tell the difference on which plant was ready for harvest and which one was not. However as she spent more time with the people she realized how much Cain helped with the survival of the people. If only their enemies knew the same thing that the people went through without him to guide her and the others. Every once in a while though she would stand by Cain and rest her head on his chest. She just wanted to be near him. She was not trying to be clingy or anything. She just saught out affection.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:07 pm

Once they were done with the village they left. But he had to cut his trip a bit short with the news from the south. It seemed that he was going to have to go to war with the other Kingdom and he needed to be back at the city to prepare for it. "We are returning home." he told Rain. There was another reason he wanted to return to the city. One that would make some envious.

When they finally reached Enoch, the military encampment was a large one. Troops had been brought in from all over the Kingdom. Once they reached the palace Cain dismounted and helped Rain off her horse and guided her inside to the throne room where all the military commanders and others of the court waited.

"Before we begin discussing our plans for war, there is something that I want proclaimed throughout the city and the kingdom." He looked at Rain smiling then turned to the others. "I proclaim that Rain, is now the Queen of Enoch and will sit by my side and rule our kingdom. Her will is my will!"

There were mumurs in the crownd and Akasha looked as if she had been stabbed with a dagger. She could not believe Cain had elevated a human woman to the position of Queem. She was devistated.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:49 am

Rain did not miss the news of the south and the threat of war. She was not looking forward to war. "Cain do you want me to assist you in battle?" She was not a killer at heart but she would kill to protect Cain. When they arrived at home, she really wanted to see her brother Nate. If she could not be there in battle she could at least put some spells on the weapons and armor to protect the warriors and Cain.

She blushed when they were suddenly in the throne room in front of a bunch of people. "What is going on?" She whispered to him unaware to what he was going to announce to everyone. She blushes as he suddenly says that she is his queen. She covered her mouth in shock. "Cain as much as I am honored, are you sure you want me as your queen? I am just a simple farm girl and a devoted servant...Not worthy of you."

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:49 pm

He put his arm about her and moved a hand up and down her side. "You are more worthy then any of those assembled here. You have shown your devotion and love and it is not for the sake of power or the chance to share my throne." he smiled at her. "You and you alone are worthy."

About then Nate came pushing through the crowd a big smile on his face. He was the first to bend a knee to his sister and then he said, "All hail the Queen of Enoch!" That is when the shocked assemblage went to one knee their heads bowed and cried out, "All hail the Queen of Enoch!" Even Akasha had to do it and she did not look happy about it but knew she must.

Cain chuckled a little at the way the court accepted Rain as their Queen. Her two lycan body guards knelt at one side of her their heads held high with honor and pride. "My life is yours my queen." they both said, placing both hands over their hearts.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:44 pm

Rain looks at Cain still unsure if he had made the right choice. She looks at her brother for a moment as he had triggered everyone to bow to her. She says to them all, "Thank you for your acceptane as your queen. May we all prosper as a people and as an empire." She looks towards the guards a moment as they offered their alligence to her. She has them look her in the eye. She says, "Thank you for your loyality to the king and this empire. I hope I may prove myself worthy of that same loyality." It was clear that she believed loyality and respect were earned not given. She kissed their foreheads as a sign of thanks and respect. Many who knew her, knew that she was a strange but very respectfully young woman who could win over anyone's heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:29 am

Cain told the court to rise and when they had he sat on the throne and pulled Rain down on to his lap. "I will have another throne made to sit beside this one." he told her. "You shall now sit and advise me on what you think should be done in our kingdom." To the court, "Let it be proclaimed throughout the kingdom that Enoch has a queen."

Akasha stood there her head down but her eyes were filled with rage and hate. It should have been her there, not a human, not one like Rain. She had failed in her attempt to have her killed. Now she had to bide her time to see how much she knew of that. Too killing her now would mean her own death for sure.

Anubis moved through the crowd to her and slid his hands up and down her side as he stood behind her. She did not mind his touch, it always felt good. Then another idea filled her pretty head, and she smiled.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:31 am

(Oooh Akasha’s planning something devious again lol) Rain remained at his side and could tell that Akasha was not pleased with his choice. She looked at Anubis and could not help feel sorry for the poor guy. The love he felt for Akasha would never be returned. She craves power and position not love.

She looked at the people around her knowing that Akasha was planning in revenge for taking Cain away from her. She says to Cain in his ear, “My king, would it offend you if I created some creatures of my own?” She did not want to assume that she could. However until she knew who she could trust, she going to make sure she had allies of own that could not be swayed.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:28 am

Cain could see that Akasha was not to happy with his choice of a queen. It did not matter what she thought. He knew her all to well and that she only wanted power. When he had created her and the others he had wanted strong and motivated people to be his children. It was the only way that he could forge a kingdom and perhaps one day an empire.

When Rain asked if she could create some of her own creatures. "Through your abilities, or do you wish to become like me and create others as I have." He pulled her down to sit on his lap and pulled her close to him as she sat there. "Those you choose you must be certain of. Do not do what I did with my creations and want only strong and ambitious people."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:55 pm

Rain sat in his lap and looked in his eyes. "My love someday I would like to be like you but not now. Your children cannot procreate but we magic born can procreate with anyone we wish. I wish to bare you at least one child before I become like you. If you would allow me that honor..."

She looked among the people. She continues to speak with him. "The creatures I wish to create will be be very different than the children you have created. Unable to be tempted or swayed by selfish desire. They will protect us and help us in this war." She shows him a tablet with smoky wolf creatures with blood red eyes. "With your blessing I would like to create the Shegra. Demonic wolves that cannot be killed."

Rain was going to say something more. But something caught her eye. A woman pushed her way to the front of the crowd. Tan skin and raven black hair. But the most unique thing about her was that one eye was brown the other green. Barely anything on to cover her body. By her side were two white tigers. The woman carried herself like a proud leader. Instantly Rain smiled and went down to hug the woman. Rain says to Cain, "My lord this is Lady Shanti. Queen of the Octa Islands in the far east. She and many of her people have come to help in the coming fight with the south kingdom."

Shanti bows and says giving Cain ten bounties of gems and warm furs, "Great god of this land, I have been a comrade of Rain for many years. I owe her a life debt. Allow me and my people help defend your great empire."

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:29 pm

Cain smiled as she told him she would love to have a child by him. Then she began to tell of the creatures she was wanting to make. He had no idea that one could do that without the abilities of his kind. But he saw no harm in her doing it, though he had a feeling that they were not deathless. All things could be killed. even him. However that was something that he kept form his subjects. Only a very few knew that they could be killed and how.

Then a woman entered the palace with two white tigers. Rain introduced her and Cain began to wonder where and how she could have met with such a woman and of a land that was not heard of by him. He raised a brow at the woman as she told him she owed Rain a life debt and offered her peoples help to defend his kingdom. How had she known this and how had she known that Rain was with him. Travel took a long time to get to distant places, and therefore messages took time as well.

But he nodded his head to the woman that was called Lady Shanti. "This is not your fight Lady Shanti. I would not want the wrath of the enemy to fall upon a friend of my Queen." he told her. It was good to know though that he could have an ally, one that the enemy did not know of.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:19 pm

Rain was not going to fill him on how the creatures could die because she knew it would upset him. Shanti says to Cain, "Ah I can see in your eyes that you have not yet seen what your queen can do when driven to protect someone. She is a true war goddess on the battlefield. Her brutally out matches my own."

Rain says blushing in embarrassment, "Her father and mine did business together before my father died. Because her people are magic users he felt safer bringing me along. On one trip her uncle tried to kill her, I interfered and beheaded him. We have been best friends ever since."

Shanti looks at him and says, "I know of your struggle with the south kingdom because last year they tried to invade my land. If you will not allow me to aid you in battle allow me to stay a little while and visit with your queen."

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:48 pm

Well it did seem that his lovely Queen had some secrets that he would love for her to share with him. A fighter and whose brutality would match his own when it mattered. He had indeed chosen well. She also knew something of the people to the east of them.

"Well then it looks as if we have a common enemy. An ally would be a benefit in the comming struggle. It would be an honor to have your people fight alongside mine." She wanted to spend some time with Rain, that was also acceptable. Though having her on his lap and his arms around her warm body, he was thinking of other things as well. But that could wait, but not for long.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:37 pm

Rain looks at him with a smile. She says, “I have fought many battles with Shanti and her people.” Shanti laughs and says, “She has never lost a fight. Every time we see each other, I ask for a rematch and she always beats me.” Rain smirks clearly baiting her friend, “Not my fault your moves are so slow.” Shanti looks at her and says, “Oh really? You ready for a rematch?” Rain nods and heavy blades appear in her hands as she parts from Cain’s lap. “Anytime you are ready…”

Shegra making was going to have to wait. Rain looks back at Cain, “You might as well see what I can do and what happens to me when I fight.” She looks at the people around on the room, “Move as far back as you can. You will see the strength I will use to protect this country and its people.” Everyone gives them room rather curious to how well their queen can do in battle. They were not afraid of her power anymore. But Rain had a reason for wanting to fight here. It would teach Cain’s daughter to be wary of trying to attack her.

Shanti orders her tigers away and she pulls a sword out of the air. They both take a fighting stance. In Rain’s stance, it is easier to see that her blades are heavier than Shanti’s one. Shanti attacked first and went for Rain’s right leg but Rain blocks her blade with one of hers and throws her back like she was swatting a bug. Shanti caught her balance but then Rain hit her in the gut with the hilt of her blade and backed off before Shanti had a chance to put her guard up. Her movements were fast and fluid. Shanti gasped for air a few seconds before attacking again. This time Shanti was able to hit Rain across the left cheek. It was deep but minor. Rain just smiled and pushed Shani back before attacking her from all sides. Using her right blade to keep her pinned while she head bunted Shanti hard. Rain’s eyes were a dark blue as she backed off to give Shanti a minute to clear her vision. Shanti laughs and says, “You are not going to use the blades as weapons…” She smiled and enchanted her sword and attacked at full speed going for Rain’s throat.

Rain easily dodges by bending backwards dropping one blade to the floor and easily punches her in the gut with her real strength before slapping her across the face with the side of her left blade. Shanti is sent flying into the wall. Rain says as Shanti hits the wall and she walks towards her, “You have gotten better at taking hits but your combat skills are still lacking. You get mad too easily and depend on magic to save your ass. It’s pathetic and you are weak.” Her voice is darker more deadly like she was not afraid to kill. Shanti smiles and says, “Only when I am fighting you…” Rain laughs and says, “Only because you are no match for me.” Shanti winces as she stands up and her eyes grow wide as she sees that Rain has her blade at her throat. Shanti says with her hands in the air in surrender, “Even with you using the heavier blades to slow yourself done, you are better and stronger…”

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Cain watched with great intrest. To see what his queen and wife now was capable of. Every one was watching as well and Akasha was hoping for an unfortunate accident. But it did not seem to have been meant to be. She saw how Rain was able to use weapons and she knew Rain was good at what she was doing, but also that she was much better at it then Rain. After all she had the best to teach her.

Cain enjoyed the match and saw he had definately underestimated his wife and queen. Even her body guards were surprised and amazed. They seemed to have even more respect for their Queen and the one they were to protect. It might be they would have to protect those attacking her from her.

When the match was over Cain smiled and clapped his hands as did everyone else. He stepped down off his throne and moved to Rain. "I see that I have a lioness for a wife." he chuckled, but gently caressed her face.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next