The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Begining

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Begining - Page 3 Empty Re: The Begining

Post by questor Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Cain sat there and watched. He had expected something else, a mixture of substances that would kill the plants. But she was using her abilities to do it. He felt the earh pulse with energy and seen the toll it was taking on her. When she was done he was there beside her scooping her up into his arms and carrying her to her bed. He washed the blood from her face and sat thee on the furs with her.

"You should have told me more on how you planned to get rid of those plants. I would not have allowed you to do so much in a short time. You might have done great harm to yourself." he caressed her face gently.

In a cave some miles away, a group of humans sat about a fire. "The plants have begun dying. I felt a surge of energy coming from the south."

"Yes I felt it as well." a middle age man said. "It was her I am sure of it. She is devoted to him. Why would one of us be so devoted to a creature like him. This does not bode well my friends."

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Rain looks at him weak from spell. “You still don’t remember do you?” She slides down her dress from her neck. The bite mark remained visible and it was clear that it was Cain’s bite mark. “Fifteen years ago, a farmer came to you in a private meeting. He brought his six-year old daughter with him. He offered you his daughter in return for a new title and favor with you. You tasted her blood and allowed the girl to live knowing your secret.”

She covers the mark back up. “From that day on, I vowed to protect you and never let anyone disgrace you even if it costs me my life...” She looks at him waiting for his response.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:29 pm

"Oh but I do remember. I never forget the taste of one's blood or its smell. Each has its own, none are alike." He smiled. He touched the marks on her neck. "And now you are grown and in a high position in my court." Again he lightly caresses her face. "Now you must get some rest. You have exausted yourself."

Rising to his feet, "If there is anything you need, just let the guards outside know and they will get it for you." He remembered the day she had been brought to him and what her father had wanted. He had granted her father his request but she had been to young to take much blood from. Him and his kind had those that offered their blood to satisfy the hunger for blood. These were well taken care of and had a good life, as their blood gave life to the vampires.

But he was not looking for that from Rain. Even by her own words, she was devoted to him and that indeed was rare among the humans, even among the other vampires. Since he had created his children he had seen how they desired to be the ones in charge. Even their creations seemed to crave more power. That was because they had not been devoted like Rain. He had picked them for certain reasons. Their creations wanted the immortality.

Perhaps one day he would turn Rain. But that would be up to her. He hoped that one day she would wish to become like him.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Rain looks at him as he explains that he knew who she was. Millions of questions filled her but she thought it was inappropriate to ask them right now. She would wait until after the trip but this made her wonder. Did she have enough strength left to stop Akasha’s assassin when they reach the first village? She hoped so.

The next day, she woke up feel sore but not too bad. She gets up slowly and changes into silver dress. It was not as revealing as the other one but it was clear she was trying to be more open to it. She comes out of her tent slowly and looks at the guards a moment not quite used to being guarded. “Don’t guys get cold?” It was freezing this morning and she was worried they would get sick.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:41 am

"We stay warm my lady." one of them said. "The cold no longer bother us." They fell in behind her so as if she began to go some where they would follow. Before she could say anything the same one told her. "We are your personal body guard while we are out here. If you need anything just let us know."

Cain rose from his own bed and washed up then left his tent as the slaves began tearing it down and packing it on the pack animals. Across the area where the tents were he saw Rain. she still looked as if she could use some rest. He made his way to her and said, "Today if you wish to rest more you can ride with me and sleep as we ride."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:25 am

Rain looks at them and nods slowly as they seemed to be okay. She did not seem to focus very well. She inspects the ground and says, "We need to get back on the move. I need to make sure that the outer villages are no longer infested." When Cain came over and offered to have her ride with him she shook her head. "I would not want to be a burden to you Lord Cain." She could sense that something was not right. There was other magic in the air. "Lord Cain other magic users are around. I think it would be best to move on."

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:41 am

"We can not leave just yet." he told her. "The people need to have their morning meal as you do." He took her to where food was being prepared. It was a hot poreage type food that was thick and good. The hot food and what was in it would give the humans the energy to travel on for the morning. "If these users of magic try to bother us, we will deal with the."

He handed her a wooden bowl full of the food and took one himself. Though he needed blood to live, he could also eat normal food. He only needed to feed on blood once a week and he had doners for that. But to ensure that there was no problems he ordered outriders to patrol away from the caravan to see if there were anyone hidding in the countryside.

"Now as to you riding. I want you with me, you look as if you might not be able to ride alone." he smiled. "You will not be a burden." he caressed the side of her face with a hand.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:57 pm

Rain looks at him a moment and could see that he was just trying to help her. She leans into his touch and says, "Okay my lord." She ate beside him staying quiet as she was searching the area for other magic users with her magic. She was young but very strong and gifted with her magic. She was not going to let anyone harm Cain.

Her magic fills the air rapidly. You cannot see the magic in the air but anyone can feel it if there is enough of it around. She can pick up a group of magic users nearby. She leaves an encrypted message in her energy telling them to back off. That she would die to protect Cain and kill anyone who goes after Cain.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:43 pm

Cain was not worried about the users of magic. He had come across a couple in his long life and they were no real threat to him. But to those in the caravan, they could do great harm. These were trusted humans and of course lycans and vampires. Why they were trying to do harm to him and those in the caravan he had no idea. Most humans were afraid of them because they could do things they could not.

He can tell though that Rain is again doing something. "Do not tax your self." he told her. Once they were done eating the bowls were collected to be cleaned later and the caravan was ready to move once more. He took Rain to his horse and he mounted it the with ease lifted her up to sit on his lap. "Now you just relax and if you wish sleep some more." he made sure his arms were securely about her so she would not fall as he put his heels to the the horse and took the lead of the caravan.

She felt good in his arms. He could hear her heart beat and feel the warmth of her body on his.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Rain heard his request but she did not let up on her message. One mystic or two would be easy for Cain to handle but a group that could mean trouble. She was a descendant of one of the strongest mystic known in the world. Not that many knew that, her ancestors were not accepted in the beginning so the family tree records were burned to keep the family line alive.

Rain was distracted as soon as Cain put her on his horse and in his arms. She was going to protest but soon she relaxes and just cuddled into him. She says, “My lord why do people rise against you? You are kind and just. You are there for all of your people human, vampire, and lycan alike. Surely that is what a king and god is supposed to be like?”

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:47 pm

"Because I am different then them, I am building a kingdom and bringing in those small groups of people that are ignorant and barbaric into a civilized world. They wish to destroy what they do not understand." He breathed in her scent. "Also those that beleive in that God of my father thinks that by destroying me will grant them something."

It was indeed pleasing to have her in her arms. "But they wil learn that that god is weak at best and does not care for their lives or anything that they desire. What has he given them but misery and no purpose in life." He held her to him a bit tighter.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:03 pm

Rain listened to him and felt him hold her tighter to him. She gently touches his hand. “But there is nothing to fear of you or gain from your death. Before you came along, we were always at war and people were dying by hundreds every day. You made war and death no longer a fear. People should understand that.” His embrace was strong and she felt safe. She puts a hand over the bite mark he gave her. “You granted mercy to a gifted child who would have been beheaded if any normal person found out.” She could not forget that night. That was the night of the beginning of her existence. “My father was hoping you would kill me that night. He was a hater of magic users so when he found out about my powers, he figured if he gave me to you and I died, he would be guiltless of my death.” She smiles. “He was so angry when you gave me back to him he tried to starve me to death. But that just made me and my magic stronger. He died a few years later though. His greed got the better of him.”

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:01 am

Hater of magic. Well it was something that was still not very well understood at the time. Mankind were just emerging from their caves and begining to build crude huts of hide or mud. Magic was something that may have been around from the begining formation of the world, but only recently been tapped and used. by a few humans. Again there were those that were in awe of those that could use powers they could not and then there were those that feared and wanted to kill those that did.

"It is typical. Mankind is so fearful of every thing they do not understand. But the past is the past, do no dwell upon it. You are here and he is not." They moved on for some time before taking a break, letting people do what they had to and rest for a bit. Having her soft body against his made it hard for him to control himself but he did. When they stopped he asked her, "Do they still follow us?"

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:26 am

Rain looks around as she was not picking up on the magic users anymore. “I don’t sense them anymore but I doubt they have left us be.” She got down from his horse to stretch her legs and to get away from him. She felt too good in his arms. If she was not careful, she would end up just another notch on his belt of lover conquests. She sits down on the ground and closes her eyes. She could feel the earth was still heavily damaged from the Devil’s Eye plant infestation but in time it would heal. She began to wonder though. What was she going to do about the assassin in her weakened state?

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:44 am

Cain smiled as she got down and walked off a bit. He had felt her body and had felt and heard her heart beat faster. Her actions told him she did not want to become like his lovers. That was far from what he was thinking though. He could do what ever he wanted with his lovers. They did anything he asked. They were vampires of course and could take things that human females could not. But he was looking for something more in Rain.

Already she was devoted to him and would do anything he asked, without a thought of herself or what she could gain. He would wait, and see what developed. It had been a long time since he had felt this way. Not since his wife so long ago. He had been an out cast and she had accepted him and had loved him, when so many others shunned him.

They had been stopped for perhaps a half hour when suddenly a fog just rolled in and covered everything. It was not long after that a hood was thrown over Rains head and she was lifted up and carried offm a had over her mouth so she could not call out.

Once the men had accomplished their mission, and had made it to the hills, the fog began to disapate. When they did, Cain saw that Rain was gone and his eyes blazed with rage. "Spread out and find her." he cried out.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:34 am

She kept her eyes at the ground as she was trying to calm her heart beat. No one had ever effected her the way Lord Cain did. Her skin was instantly alert when he touched her. But it was not her place to care about him that way. Rain tensed up some as the fog rolled in. It came too fast and too thick to be natural. She was going to yell for Cain to watch his back when she suddenly had a bag over her head and a hand over her mouth. She fought against the person who had a hold of her. What was going on? The assassin was not supposed to come for her life until the first town. So what did this person want?

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:06 am

After some time the one carrying her sat her down roughly on the ground. The hood was snatched from her head. Five others were in a cave with Rain and two more stood at the cave's entrance to prevent her from running out. Of the seven three were women. "You have ruined our hard work." one of the women said as she looked with anger at Rain. "We have worked hard to kill these creatures that look like men but are not."

One of the men put a hand on the woman's shoulder. "Yes she has but she knows no better. Also as you can see she is still weak from her use of the energy of the earth. She has not been well trained in its use and how to use it to keep herself strong."

The man was the same one that had been in the great prayer hall. He moved over to Rain and squatted down. "Your high and mighty Cain is a creature that was created by one of those that decended from the heaven. They are the true gods. They gave us knowledge of how to use the energy of the earth to do things, changed some of us at birth to so we could use it. They are the ones that gave your Cain the knowledge of making metal weapons and how to build his city, though he does not realize that.

He is no god not one to be worshiped. What right does he have to enslave people and force them to do his bidding. Join us in our fight against him and his kind. Free the people he has control of and let them live their own lives."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:16 pm

Rain looked around at the people that had taken her captive. So they were the ones that wanted to kill Cain. She glared at the people. “The hard work you did would have done more harm to more than vampires and werewolves. It spread so deep and developed a mind of its own. It would have killed innocent humans. Isn’t killing against your precious god? Thou shall not kill if I am correct.” She looked them in the eye staring into their souls.

She says, “Even if Cain were out of the picture, you would just put one of yourselves on the throne. You are nothing more than children hungry for power and you dare put judgment on Cain. You know nothing.” She could feel her power and strength returning as she got angry and her desire to protect kicked in. Soon though she tensed up as the power took over and shadow figures of ancestors appeared around her. Merlin’s teacher and his teachers and his teachers’ teachers even surrounded her but it was Merlin who spoke.

“Your plans will fail. Nothing can stop my kin from doing what they think is right. Not even death as you can plainly see for yourselves. May she grant you all mercy when the time comes for you all to die.” His eyes looked at them coldly before turning to Rain who was now out cold. “Live your life the way you want Rain because you are the one destined to change the fate of this world and magic.” A blue light surrounds Rain’s body and she is transported back to Cain and others out cold and holding a thick heavy book in her arms that only she could open and read.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Cain had his lycan guards out searching for Rain. The fog had been something that was not natural and he knew that the group Rain had talked about had been responsible. He was angry but also worried about Rain. Not only were the kidnappers able to use magic but they were able to leave no physical trail to follow.

The people in the cave watched the apperation appear and under stood what was happening. They listened but did not agree with what was said. "Our plans will not fail. As for us wanting power, that is not so. We want mankind to rule itself, not by creatures like Cain and those he has created. When Rain vanished when the apperation did they left the cave and made their way to another location. They had their plans to rid the world of Cain and his kind.

(Remember this is the beginning of civilalization. writing might be just beginning but on clay tablets. The making of paper or books are not known If you have seen the movie 10,000 BC think that for the people of the world and the advance people Cain and his creations in clothing and building. The Summerians may have just begun to create the first alphabet. Well Cain and his kingdom could have been the summarians.)

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:08 pm

Rain woke up shortly after being left alone. She slowly sits up holding the tablets in her hands. At first the tablets seemed to be blank but after a moment the images became clear. She looked at the tablets until she found what she needed. She then slowly casted a spell that would help her find Cain and the others. She follows what could be seen as a red vine until she accidentally walks into one of the lycans that were supposed to be her guards. "Sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:12 am

The lycan guard stepped back in surprise as Rain appeared, but quickly recovered and scooped her up and made his way back to the camp. He was soon joined by a couple more. The other two kept a sharp look out for any thing that would pose a threat as they moved swiftly back to camp. Shouts arose as the three were spotted with Rain. Cain pushed his way through the people to await their arrival.

Once the lycans made it to Cain, he took Rain into his arms and looked at the Lycan that had brought her. "Your name?" he asked. "Lucicous, my lord." Cain nodded. "See me in my tent tonight." he told him and then turned to take Rain to her horse.

The caravan had held their position way beyond the time that they were to be gone. Cain was not going to have anyone going anywhere till Rain had been found. He said nothing but held her in his arms tightly as he carried her. Finally he reached her horse and relucktently lifted her up to the back of the horse. He then mounted on his and looked at Rain with a smile.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:57 pm

Rain was still very weak. She gets to where she can see Cain's face. "My lord. They want to kill you. The magic counsel groups want to kill you and your kin." She weakly sat on her horse. "We must get somewhere populated. If we do, then we can rest and earn you more followers."

She moves her horse forward. The magic blood within her body was boiling. She could not rest until she knew Cain was safe forever. She makes her way following a hidden path. Her blood was telling her where to go. Before long, she found herself at Starix Village. The first village on their journey. The village was primitive but thriving. But the ground was infected just like the camp. However the plants had taken a deep root and infected the people. Making many people sickly and unable to move. She looks at Cain. "I can't fix this with my magic. I am too weak right now. But plants can help fight this until I am strong enough."

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:08 pm

"Of course they want to kill me. I am in power and they want that power. Most of the people in the kingdom hate me. Because I have brought them in to a better place from their meager exsistance that they were living. Bujt one day they will see and come to realize that live in my kingdom is alot better then out there." he waved a hand at the horizon.

"Tell my men what you need and they will see to it that it is gathered. We will rid this land of these foul plants." He then ordered that the camp be set up and again for his lycans to range out and see if they could find any that were causing the magic.

"Her powers are getting stronger and her ancestors have given her something that we might not be able to overcome." One of the men said.

"There is always a way. Even though she is growing more powerful, it is taking a toll on her and she can not maintain the power. She has not had the training nor the methods of regaining her strength. We must gather the others and make a united effort." a woman said.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:24 pm

Rain looks at the werewolf guards a moment trying to think of what plants they would need. Then in a rush her hands started drawing out the plants they would need. All in great detail so they would not confuse other plants with the plants she needed. Then she looked at Cain a moment before handing them out. “These flowers are called Angelic tears. The petals are known to cure any poison. But the plants as a whole can be very useful. Bring me them intact if you can.”

She then made her way to a river before getting off her horse. She sits by the water seeing that it is completely black. “The Devil’s Plant has already started to affect the waters. They may have released the demon from its cage but they cannot control it.” She reaches out and touches the water. For a moment, she feels a heavy pulse of energy go through her body. Then the water purifies sending huge burst of white light into the sky. A gentle voice enters her mind, “Magic is strong but pure emotion and heart is stronger. That is why you are stronger. Now walk into the water and let your body relax.”

She did not question the voice that was speaking to her. It sounded familiar. She walked in the water up to her waist. She could feel her energy returning.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:31 pm

The guard now spread out looking for the plants that would help get rid of the deadly ones. Even the humans were put to the task of finding and gathering the plants. Cain also sent four of his best trackers back along their trail to find the trail of those responsible for Rains kidnapping. They started where she had been found and soon had the scent. But after a distance it just vanished.

The four split up into three directions from the last known spot until one picked it up and signaled the others with his howling. Once again they followed the trail and again it ended. This went on for some time. Some how the humans had been able to cover their scent and tracks for a couple miles before it again became plain. The lycans could run great distances at a rapid pace. A lot faster then a human could run and especially walk. After many long hours they spotted the group of humans moving ahead of them. The leader of the pack sent one of the others back to where Cain was to inform him and that the rest would continue to follow and leave markers to point the way.

Back at camp Cain watched Rain. Her actions made him smile. He was doing that alot more now. As he was watching her a glint in the sky made him look up. In the distance he could see something that looked like a large metal shield spinning in the sky. Soon though it seemed to vanish into the distance in a second.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next