The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Begining

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Begining - Page 4 Empty Re: The Begining

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:30 pm

The energy she was using earlier was returning to her. The light in the sky did vanish but the feeling that it gave off remained. An energy was released into the air telling everyone for and wide that there was someone new in power and they better watch out. She was gaining her power and at this rate, no one could stop her from doing something she wanted to do. She remains in the river and looks at Lord Cain. "I will not let anyone hurt you. Those magic users will not succeed in their plans. You have my word on that." There was a dark ice cold seriousness to her voice. It was clear that she was not going to allow anything to happen to her master. Like there was a darkness inside her willing to wake up long enough to protect him.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:06 pm

He moved into the water and took her hands in his. He knew that she would try, but one against many would be hard. But he did not say anything on that. He was powerful and had abilities that humans did not. He healed fast, had quicker reflexes, could jump up twenty to thirty feet or forward if necessary. He also had the ability to move so fast it made it seem he disapeared from one spot and appeared in another. But even with all those abilities he still could be killed. Oh it would take a lot to do, but it could be done. He was no fool.

He also knew that those mages were a real treat and even with Rain getting more powerful, so were they and they were a group. Combined their powers would be more then a match for her. He didn't want her getting hurt or killed trying to protect him. "I know you will do what you say, but I don't want you putting yourself in danger." He caressed her face with a hand.

questor

Male Number of posts : 2156
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:48 pm

Rain looks at him a moment and strokes his face. "My lord I have to protect you. I have to. I have to because I care about you." She gently kisses him on the lips. "I have to protect you no matter what. You mean too much to me." She knew their enemies were getting stronger but she has to protect the man she gave her heart to. She gets out of the water gently letting go of his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Her words sent his spirit soariing. She showed even more commitment to him in more ways then one. Her feelings now were running deeper and more true then any other he knew. Perhaps she was the one. He watched her leave the river and walk towards the camp.

It was as busy as usual, cooking fires being made Bedding being aired out before the night, Animals being tended to and placed in an area a distance from the camp. People moved about everywhere. So it went for the next few days as the black plants were destroyed and Cain introduced Rain to the villagers and told them what she was there fore.

On the seventh day the assassin showed himself. He was one of those that was being taught by Rain. He was close to her and lunged for her a dagger in his hand, but one in shabby clothing of the villagers grabbed the man's wrist and spun him around and had him on the ground in seconds. The hood on the mans head fell back to reveal one of her lycan guards. He looked at Rain and smiled. "I failed once, I will not do so again." he was refering to her being kidnapped in the fog.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:58 am

Rain spends her days treating the people of the village. Each one showing improved health and each day she seemed to be growing stronger. On the 7th day when the assassin tried to take her life, she stared down at the man with regret instead of anger. "I am sorry it had to come to this. But you have to disobeyed and dishonored our Lord Cain. This is a crime that cannot be forgiven." She places a hand on his chest and slowly removes his heart. Using a little bit of magic, his heart glows a deep purple color. He was still alive. She was in complete control of him as long as she still had his heart. She walks up to Cain and says while giving him the traitor's heart, "This traitor's crime was against you my lord, so only you may pass down his punishment."

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:01 am

The people seeing her remove the man's heart without even cutting him open caused them to move back in fear. This was something that was beyond their understanding. The looked at Rain with fear now and at Cain with even more fear. He saw this and liked it but yet knew that it could cause problems.

He placed a hand on her face and smiled. "Return it to his body. We will deal with him in the regular way." He nodded to the people about them. "We now must calm their fears. I want them to know that you are a gentle woman, but one that is not to be angered. Loved yet feared as well." But he really enjoyed watching her remove the mans heart and still have him live. She was indeed a woman he could love and enjoy being with.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:26 am

Rain returned the man's heart back to his body and then looked back at the people with an apologetic look. "Forgive me for frighting you all. I am very protective of the Lord and all his people. If that man would have hurt you or the Lord I would not be able to forgive myself. So I acted without thought. Forgive me for my transgression." she had the traitor moved to a different place so that he could be dealt with accordingly. She was being honest with the people. She did not just want to protect Cain but all these people as well. That honesty and truth spoke through in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:41 am

The people were still afraid of her, but they were not as panic stricken. They had heard about Cain and what he could do, but he was a vampire. Rain was a human and it seemed she had great power to. Had Cain granted her the powers? He was said to be a god. That was what was going through the minds of the people.

Though they feared her they also respected her knowledge and her as a person. She was not cruel, except where it came to protect Cain. Some came forward bowing and asking her many questions. The rest followed and it seemed the incident was played down and forgotten for the most part.

Cain nodded as he seen the people coming back around to her. She had that way about her. That kept him smiling. The soldiers and lycans seen the change in him. He was less abrasive and condeming, though if someone did wrong he would make sure a suitable punishment was dealt and not death all the time. He was not by far softening but he was becoming more fair and aware of the people and how to rule them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:54 am

Rain smiles calmly as the people seemed to calm down again. She answered their questions and even teached them a little magic. Nothing major just some healing magic. She was showing them that magic was only scary when it is used the wrong way by the wrong people. She was hoping to help people not fear magic and understand it.

She looks at Cain with a smile and love in her eyes. She was seeing the change in him. He just needed to be reminded of his roots a little bit. He has been around a long time things were bound to get forgotten or hazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:17 pm

The next few days saw the people sitting and listening to Rain's teachings and the implementation of the things they were learning. Cain knew a lot about farming as he had been one when he had been with his father. He learned more though by listening to her talk to the people of the village. He had enjoyed raising crops. It had been nothing very large, only enough to help feed the family. But it had been something he liked. He missed it, yet knew he would not go back to it.

At night he would sit with Rain an arm about her looking up at the points of lights in the sky. He had no idea what they were but they were beautiful. "The people here now have a good knowledge of what to do. They will keep the black plants from growing again and not only produce crops to bring to market but sheep, cattle and goats. In the morning we will leave for the next village. We will take a couple of those here with us to help you. Once the next village is taught what to do, they will return home and two from there will go with us."

Her body felt so soft and pleasent to the touch. He was wanting her bad but, kept control of himself. It was going to be a very long time away from the city and he hoped he could control himself, though if she willingly gave herself to him, he would not refuse. When they returned to the city, he would have a surprise for her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Rain gladly taught the villagers the magic and farming during the day but at night, she was glued to Cain's side. When he told her that they were leaving soon, she smiled some. "I will be by your side the whole time. But we still have to be careful. I am growing stronger but we will need allies soon and I know quite a few around the world that would have no problem helping us." She presses into him gently. "By the time we reach next village, the Luna Festival will begin. Do you know much about it?" She wanted him just as much as he wanted her. But she was not sure if she should offer him herself or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:53 pm

The next village, the people, was more primative then the last village. Cain had brought these from a number of caves in the hills and had people show them how to make mud brick dwellings. These people were use to being hunters and gatherers. Their language was mostly gruntel tones and gestures still. Only a few had actually been able to be taught to speak the lanuage of the others.

This would be a challange for Rain. But here the black plants had not taken hold as they had in the previous village. They were just begining to grow. There was plenty of the plants that Rain had required to get rid of them now with the caravan. The camp was set up and those that had been able to learn how to speak the language was brought forth.

"You have your work cut out for you here. This is by far the most primative of people as you can see. They still wear skins for clothing and not much in that respect. The men had animal skins about their loins and the women theirs. most of the women did not cover their breasts.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:03 pm

Rain nodded and dealt with the seeds of the devil's eye plant that were beginning to grow. Then she worked with the people using motions and gestures the best she could. These people were not stupid they just needed to be shown things at a slower pace. She did not seem to be bothered by the way they were dressed. It was not comfortable but she was not one to be rude. She did enjoy teaching them even when they got flustered. She would just show them again calmly. Clearly she was not afraid of a challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:52 pm

Reports came in from the city of what was going on there. His other children had things well in hand there. Among the reports were the discovery of a couple other small kingdoms sprouting up further south around the Sea there. Competition and another source of expanding his kingdom. This pleased him greatly for in time he would be be riding with his troops and his son Anubis to war.

Again he watched as Rain taught the people. They were slow to grasp the idea of growing food but when the idea finally sunk in, they were more then willing to do what ever it took. Also rising live stock was something others were teaching. Bringing in the wild sheep and goats and some other animals. Hunting would still be a main source of food, but now they had another source of food as well.

In the middle of their stay at the new village, Cain moved up behind Rain as they stood on a hill looking down at the village. He put his arms about her and let his hands rest on her stomach. "How do you like being out among the people of the kingdom?" he asked her. He moved his hands a bit further down as he pulled her back closer against him. "They like those I began with will eventually learn more and rise from the muck of ignorance."

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:10 pm

Rain looks at him from the corner of her eye feeling his touch on her body. “They are slow at first but they are getting better. They show a lot of potential if given a chance.” She knew a new war was going to begin. She could feel it in her bones. “Lord Cain, you know openly of my feelings for you and my devotion to you. I know I am not as open as the other women that you take as your lovers. And my flesh is mortal, however I know my feelings for you are true. I only want to be with you by your side for as long as I am able.”

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:12 am

Cain held her tightly and smiled. "I know, I have seen and felt it. I would have you at my side, and for a lot longer then just the normal life span. But that would be up to you." he told her. "I think that you would be able to satisfy me unlike those that wish to gain some semblence of power over others. Not only in the way they do but other ways that you are doing now with the people. He bent his head down and kissed her neck.

Moving his hands upward he cuped her lovely tits in his hands and gently squeezed them. "I know you can, do you think you can?" he asked her. Again he kissed her neck and took in her sweet scent.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:06 pm

She moans loudly as he kisses her neck. He was getting close to the bite mark he gave her so many years ago. That spot was always sensitive. Rain blushes some as she feels him squeeze her breasts. "I don't know if I could please you like your other lovers. But I am willing to try." She moans softly under his touch. She did not miss his offer to make her immortal. But she didn't know if that kind of life was for her. She rubs against him and turns to face him. She kisses him deeply.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:02 pm

He had no doubts that she would be able to satisfy his sexual needs. But there were other needs more deeper that he needed satisfied. Long had it been since his original wife and children had died, his mortal ones. He had been happy back in those days. He felt something then that he had not felt sense. He was hoping that Rain might bring that back.

He picked her up in his arms as he returned her kiss and carried her back to camp to his tent. Here he sat her back on her feet and losened the fabric that held her dress on her shoulders. It fell away revealing the beautiful body beneath. He again pulled her to him running has hands over her naked back, feeling the soft warm skin.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:16 pm

Rain smiles some as he carried her away to his tent. She kissed him not with lust or some other wrong desire but with deep love and passion she has held in all her life. True innocent love for him. The man she would gladly die for. The man who has had her love since she was merely six years old. When he put her down she thought she had done something to upset him. But within moments her dress was gone. She could not help but blush. He was the first main to see her this way naked and bare. Completely exposed to accept or deny. She kisses him back and strokes his clothed body. She wanted him badly and she needed him. She slowly removes his clothes trying to be gentle and careful.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:22 pm

Can let her remove his clothing and even helped here and there as he continued to move his hands over her smooth and warm body. He moved his hands down to her ass cheeks and squeezed them, as he continued to kiss her deeply and kiss her neck and shoulders. Once he was as naked as she was he eased her down to the sleeping furs and laid down next to her, moving a hand up to her lovely tits and squeezing them one at a time.

Her body felt so good, she felt so good being there with him. It was not like the others. They were just to satisfy his sexual desires. She was more then that, and he could feel it. He had his way with the others and then dismissed them. That would not happen with Rain. He took his time, kissing his way over her tits and down her stomach to her warm and wet pussy. He rubbed it slowly and gently pushed a finger up inside her and began moving it in and out of her.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Rain blushes some and lays down with him feeling nervous. She moans softly as he squeezed her breasts. She was not sure why but that felt good. She watched as he kissed down her body. She tensed some and her body jumped as he touched her folds. She says blushing, "I'm sorry. I am not used to this." She did not stop him though. She wanted this more than her fear could ever undo. She runs hands over his body and strokes his member gently not wanting to hurt him. Plus she was very curious about his body.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:40 am

Cain smiled as she moaned and spread her legs wider so he could move between them. He then brought his head down and spread her pussy lips apart and flicked his toung over the tender, wet flesh. She was new to it all and that made it even pleasurable. Moving one hand up he continued to squeeze her tits, pulling on their hard nipples

"It is all right." he told her as he continued to lick her pussy. "Your body will know what to do. Enjoy the feelings and sensations." After a bit he kissed his way back up to her tits and suckled on them as he squeezed them.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:56 pm

Rain moans loudly as he licks her folds. Her body wanted more. “Lord Cain!” She was putty under his touch. She runs her fingers through his long hair as he teased and drove her body insane. She leans up and kisses him deeply trying not to let her lose her head. She still could not wrap her head around the fact that he wanted her instead of one of his more experienced lovers.

Back to top Go down

Post by questor Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:32 am

Cain could see that she was enjoying every moment of it and that it was all new to her. Unlike his lovers that, yes they enjoyed it, was doing it to gain his favor. There was something lost there, something that did not quite satisfy him in some ways. He could see she was almost ready for him and he moved to position himself between her legs once more.

Bending her legs and raising her hips up some he guided his hard cock up to her pussy and slowly pushed himself in. He felt the thin veil of her virginity and smiled. He looked down at her. Was she ready for it. Did she know the pain that would come with the breaching of her virginity. Though it would be gone shortly after it would be a shock.

questor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:25 am

Rain knew what this meant for the two of them. She could tell that there was something different going on with the two of them. She had met many of his vampire lovers and she knew that they did not remain in his bed for very long after the deed was done. But by the look in his eyes, she was more than that. She looks into his eyes and says, "I love you Cain." She tensed up a little as he went inside her. She knew the pain she would feel. That she would be uncomfortable. But she was more worried about him. She knew that she would bleed after this, would he be able to handle it? Would he be able to remain in control?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next