The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Another Day (Female could be M)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just Another Day (Female could be M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day (Female could be M)

Post by SS3Pan Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:42 am

Just Another Day (Female could be M) - Page 2 Winged11

Okay, she wasn’t really expecting him to actually thank her, so she was kind of taken aback when she heard those words come from his mouth. “ ….Sure….” she replied to him, blinking softly as she looked away for a moment. She thought about it when he said that he wouldn’t want to be too light. It made her think about the many times he had tossed across the ring so easily back at the tournament. She smirked a little when he told her rest up. “ Look who’s talking….” she joked in a flat tone of voice before he suddenly asked her about the scientists back at the arena. Her eyes dilated a little and she swallowed hard before she was able to say anything about them. “ Those were…my stupid scientists--they were there to ‘test’ me, to basically see if I was worthy of living or not…” she muttered to him with a frown on her face. She was surprised that she was even talking about it, but what stunned her even more was that she continued. “ If I won the match, I would’ve lived, but if I lost….they would’ve killed me….that’s why I had you take off that bracelet, so if it weren’t for you….” she said, trailing off as she shifted in her seat. “ Guess I have to thank you for helping me get away, so…you know, thanks…” she said, mumbling out that last part to him as she closed her eyes for a moment.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day (Female could be M) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Another Day (Female could be M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:47 am

He looked to her listening to her story closely..."What the hell is up with people wanting to test things they dont understand..." He says as he cocked his head to the side..."Well I'm glade I got that thing off of ya then." He says with a smile as he looked over to her when she thanked him..."YOur welcome.." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:31 am

Voatana just shook her head and frowned. She wasn’t sure why these scientists wanted to keep testing things that they shouldn’t be testing on either. “ I don’t know, but whatever the reason, I bet it’s not a good one….” she said, smiling slightly to what he had said in response to when she thanked him. It was always her nature to be cautious of everyone and her surroundings, but she knew that he couldn’t have been one of those mutants in disguise. He couldn’t be with what had just happened to him, so despite that she didn’t know him too well yet, she didn’t feel too alert with him. She couldn’t just take off either. He still seemed drained and what if that crazy guy found him? She had to stay here for a little while, at least until he had his strength back. And most of the time, she didn’t ask for people’s names because she was never around anyone long enough to get to know them like that, but since she was going to be with him for a little while, she might as well. “ ….” She just stared at him for a moment before she finally spoke, as if she didn’t know how to ask for someone’s name, which was kind of true. “ ….Who are you, anyway?” she asked him as she leaned back against the tree again.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:42 am

He looked over to her..."Ya I wasn't expecting to be captured at all..." He muttered as he then looked at her cocking his head to the side when she asked who he as. He smiles..."Oh..My names Dorion...And yours?" He asks her with a small smile. He was always a friendly person even when fighting really it was jsut in his nature.."Well I can bet you that guy is gonna come after you as well...I hope not though....From what it sounds you've had a very hard life..And I don't need to make it any harder." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:45 pm

“ Dorion….” Voatana repeated through a mumble. It was something she always did when someone gave her a name she had never heard of before. She knew her name was kind of odd too though, considering that she named herself. Her other name was Subject 11 and she couldn’t stand that stupid name, so she just gave herself a new one. “ I’m Voatana--Vot for short…” she told him before he said that the guy way probably going to come after her as well. “ Well, I’ll be ready for him if he does--I’m used to being chased, but if he does come after me too, he’s not really my concern….the scientists that are after me aren’t even the biggest concern either--it’s those damn mutants that they keep sending after me….and it really sucks since they always send about 50 of them to come get me….” she said, knowing that 50 against 1 was totally unfair. “ So I can’t really stay in one place for too long…they always find me if I do, so tomorrow, I’m gonna have to go off to somewhere else, but if that guy comes after you too, then you should also keep moving like I do….” she added in as she closed her eyes again, but this time it was permanent. She didn’t even realize how tired she was until now.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:38 pm

He looked over to her and smiles. "Well nice to me you Vot." He says as he then cocked his head to the side listening to her very closely to her sitituation..."Well then...If we should keep moving I peronally see it best if we stick together..I mean...Were both really good fighters..." He says with a smile as he laied his head back on the tree with a yawn.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:39 am

Stick together? That thought didn’t really cross her mind, but it wasn’t a bad idea either. Voatana was just usually someone that kept on the run on her own, so it was going to be fairly new having someone with her now. “ Alright, let’s stick together then….” she said as she gave out a small yawn herself. Yawns were definitely contagious nowadays. Before she knew it, Voatana had finally drifted off to sleep, her exhaustion catching her completely off-guard. She hated it when her body did that, especially since it was totally unexpected, but it was the first time in awhile that she was able to go to sleep so easily and quickly. Why was that? It appeared that she wasn't going to get her answer tonight.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:41 am

He smiles looking over to her when she said that they would stick together..."Alrighty that sounds good to me partner." He says with a small chuckle. Dorion then almost as fast as she did fell asleep. He woke about 5 hours later stretching slightly. He was still really sore but he could actually walk which was a good thing. He smiles looking over at Vot as she slept...She looked so peaceful
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:16 pm

The next morning, Voatana woke up a little while Dorion did. Unfortunately, she was woken up by the loud and harshly hungry grumbling in her stomach. It was expected--she hadn’t had a meal in awhile and it didn’t make it better when she was in the lab since all they gave her was this sickly sweet drink every now and then. Apparently, they were completely unaware that she needed a good 3,000-4,000 calories a day, unlike most humans. Vot let out a breath of air as she sat up a little from laying on her side. She usually slept on her side or her stomach since it hurt after awhile to sleep on her back, thanks to her wings. After rubbing her eyes and stretching out her wings from out of the windbreaker a little, she opened her orbs to see that Dorion was already awake. “ ….You’re up pretty early for someone who was out of energy yesterday….” she said with a slight smile as she rubbed her stomach a little and unzipped her windbreaker halfway.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:21 pm

He looked over to her and grinned slightly. "Yeah I always get up eairly...Thing is that I'm not completly recovered." He says as he looked over to her..."And if I'm not mistaken your hungry...Hungry as hell by the way your stomach growled eailer." He says with a laugh.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:03 am

Voatana was a little surprised to hear that he wasn’t completely recovered just yet. He just seemed like he was already fully healed with the way he appeared to be. “ Oh…” she mumbled, blinking when he mentioned that her stomach had growled earlier. She hated it when her stomach was so loud like that, but it just showed that her hunger couldn’t simply be ignored. “ So….? It’s not like I have any money to buy something to, and there isn’t any food in this forest….” she said with a frown as she stood up and gave out a sigh. “ But there is a town nearby….for some reason, people tend to throw away fresh food in restaurants….as vile as it may sound, I actually do find something fresh and wrapped up in the garbage bins in the back of those food places most of the time….guess I’ll get something from there….” Voatana murmured thoughtfully, but stopped talking to over to him. “ Are you hungry too?” she asked him since she wasn’t exactly sure.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:50 am

He looked to her raising an eyebrow and cocking his head to the side listening to her about fresh food and the garbage..."That won't he happening when your with me." He says with a smile as he pulled out his wallet..."We can eat inside." He says with a smile as he walked over to her..."Oh yeah...I'm starving as well." He says with a smile as he took her hand..."Comeon lets go get some food." He says with a smile as he started to walk with her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:14 pm

“ Hm…?” Vot mumbled when he said that getting food from a garbage can won’t be happening while he was around. At first, she didn’t get what he meant at first, but when he pulled out his wallet, she understood. She looked like she was about to say something, but then she didn’t. Since he was basically offering to pay for her and him, she presumed that it must’ve been alright. After blinking a few times when he took her head, she started to follow after him. “ Um…okay….” she said as she silently walked with him, staring down at their hands once more before she looked away. It just felt kind of strange to have someone holding her hand. For once, she kind of felt like a kid since she basically still was one, but surprisingly, she didn’t mind it at all.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:45 pm

He smiles looking over to her. "I know this place thats really good...I think you'll enjoy it very much." He says with a smile looking to her as she looked down at their hands before looking away.."I wish I had more energy." He says with a small laugh..."Maybe the food will help." He says as his stomach then growled.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:51 am

During the walk, Voatana pulled her wings back into her windbreaker so that they wouldn’t be seen by the other people in town. She had to at least keep that a secret from everyone else so that she could keep a low profile and not stick out…you know, just in case there were some disguised mutants lingering around. Fortunately, there were none of them around right now. She looked up at him, listening to him as he told her that she would enjoy the place that he was taking her to. She would probably enjoy any place that he’d take her to. After all, she was used to picking food out of the garbage cans or finding something edible in the forests she usually stopped in, so she was just grateful that she was going to have a decent meal today. “ It probably will….” Vot said after he said that the food would probably help him regain his energy. She smiled slightly when she heard his stomach growl though. Looks like her stomach wasn’t the only loud one around here. When she entered the food place with him, she let go of his hand and did a 360 degree turn to scan her entire surroundings. She always did that when she entered a new place, just in case an enemy was in here. Fortunately,--again--there wasn’t.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:20 pm

He smiles watching her look around the area..."Your really paranoid." He says with a smile as he walked over to a table with her sitting down. He then pulled up the menue looking over ot her..."Well well what would you want to try?" He asks her with a smile cocking his head to the side as he looked over the menue him self not quite being able to deside just yet.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Voatana quickly turned back around to face him when he called her paranoid. “ Paranoid? Who’s paranoid?” Voatana asked kind of defensively as she folded her arms, knowing well enough that she was paranoid. “ Okay well….maybe I am a little, but look--I’ve got very good reasons to be ‘paranoid’…” Voatana muttered as she followed him to a table and took a seat. As much as she wanted to look around again, she didn’t since that would only prove what he said about her being paranoid. To suppress the urge, she glanced at the menu that was under her and picked it up, looking it over quickly. Wow….there were so many dishes to choose from. It was almost overwhelming for someone who had never been in an actual restaurant before to eat, but when he asked her what she wanted to try, she already made up her mind. “ Can I have the pancakes, the waffles, and the French toast…?” she asked him, blinking a few times. She asking him as if ordering three different dishes was the most normal thing in the world, so when she realized that she had basically asked for 3 different orders of food, she rubbed the back of her head and asked, “ That too much?” She didn’t want to make him go broke for asking for all of that, so she wanted to make sure it was alright with him first.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:55 pm

He looked over to her and grinned almost falling over..."Wow no if thats what you whant then thats what you will get." He syas with a smile as he rubbed the back of his head..."I think I'm gonan hve jsut the pancakes." He says with a smile as he looked over to her..."Sorry about calling you paranoid.." he says as he looked back to his menue then as the waiter came around he gave her their orders. He then looked back over ot her.."It'll be a bit." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:33 pm

“ Okay….” Voatana said, smiling slightly again, the smile fading when he suddenly apologized about calling her paranoid. “ Oh, it’s fine…I know I am a little paranoid sometimes….I was just taught that the enemy could be anywhere, disguised as anyone--you know?” she explained to him before the waiter came around to take their orders. After the waiter took Dorion’s order, he turned to Vot. When she told the waiter everything that she wanted, the waiter gave her a strange look since she didn‘t look like she could eat all of that food, but then he just shrugged, took up their menus, and walked off with their orders. “ It’s alright….I don’t waste food….” she said truthfully as she sat up in her seat and actually patiently began to wait for the food to come.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:39 pm

He looked over to her and then to the waiter as he gave her an odd look. As she walked away he chuckled slightly looking to Vot. "Wow she gave you the strangest look..." He says with a smile as he then looked over to her cocking his head to the side..."How old are you anyway?" He aske her curiously proping his head on his heads while he looked over to her as they waited for the food.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:02 pm

“ Yeah…I get those kind of looks a lot…” Vot muttered as she looked down at the table for a moment. She looked back up at him when he asked for her age. That made her look up in thought. “ I just turned 16 I think….I mean, I don’t really know my actual date of birth, so I just gave myself a day that I like to go by…so I can keep track of my age a little better….” she explained to him. While she did, it made her think about something else. All of the scientists had pretty much killed off everything they had in their lab from doing tons of experiments on them and since she was experimented on a few times herself, it made her wonder how long she would actually live for. Usually, elves lived for a long time, but it was possible that those mad idiots could’ve decreased her life span. “ What about you?” she asked, turning the question on him now.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:23 pm

He smiles looking over to her.."I see." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side.."I'm almost 18." He says with a a laugh as he then nodded his head when she said somthing about not actually knowing her age. Just the the waiter brought their food around sitting it all infront of them..."Mmmm this looks so good.." He says with a grin as he started to eat.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:31 pm

“ 18 huh…? I wonder if I’ll feel any different from being 16 when I get that age….” Vot said thoughtfully as she looked up for a moment, her silver irises looking over to the waitress when she arrived with the food. After the waitress left them with their food, the elf heard Dorion’s comment on how good it looked. “ I’ll say…” she breathed out, her eyes brightening as she looked at her own food. This time, a full smile crossed her face, but when he started to eat, she didn’t hesitate to start eating as well. She was practically wolfing down her food as if she hadn’t eaten much of anything for a few days, but she, of course, kept her manners while she ate. After eating all of her pancakes, her waffles, and her French toast without leaving anything behind, she back in her seat and gave out a small, but content sigh. “ God, that was so good…” she said as she rested a hand over her stomach, happy that her hungry, empty feeling was now replaced with a full one. When the waitress came back to pick up their plates, she looked a little shocked that Vot cleaned all of her plates, including her two drinks of lemonade, but didn’t say anything about it when she had walked off with the empty plates.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Dorion cocked his head to the side watching her in awe as she ate.."Wow.." He says with a smile as he finished his plate after she finished all three of hers. "Damn...You really were hungry..." He says with a grin as he watched the waiter come at take his plate as well. He then sat a 8 dollar tip on the table before standing up. "Well shall we head out?" He asks her with a smile cocking his head to the side once more. He then headed up paying for the meals before walking out the door with her taking her hand once more.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:47 pm

At his comment, Voatana grinned a little herself. “ Yeah, I was….” she said as she slowly sat up straight in her seat, but ended laying back again. On the second try, she kept herself sitting up this time, which was a little hard for a second there. She stretched a little in her seat while Dorion gave the waiter a tip before he stood up. She nodded her head once when he asked if they should head out, then she followed him out of the place after he paid for their meals. Once they were finally out, Vot was silent for a few minutes, but then she finally spoke again. “ Thank you for taking me there….I really….appreciated it….” she said truthfully as she looked up at him with her silver orbs, smiling lightly for a few seconds before it had went away. She wasn't used to smiling a lot, so whenever she did smile, it tended to fade away quickly.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next