The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Another Day (Female could be M)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Just Another Day (Female could be M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Just Another Day (Female could be M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:08 pm

He smiles looking over to her..."Oh good morning...How are you feeling?" he asks her with a grin as he scooped some food into two plates and then walked over to the table sitting them down. "Actually its done." He says with a smile as he looked to her. "Wow you look really beautiful when your hair curls like it does." He says with a grin as he then walked over pulling out a chair for her. "I hopw yoiu like it...Its one of the good things that I can cook." He says with a grin
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day (Female could be M) - Page 4 Empty Re: Just Another Day (Female could be M)

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:55 am

Just Another Day (Female could be M) - Page 4 Winged11

“ I’m feeling pretty good actually….I haven’t had a good shower in ages….” Voatana said to him as she walked up to the table, watching as he placed the two plates onto the table. She smiled a little when he stated that it was already done. It was a good thing too because she was already starting to get hungry. She gave him a surprised look at the compliment he gave her, a bit unsure of how to respond to it since it wasn’t every day that she received compliments from someone. “ Umm, thanks….” she said, which was the only thing that came to her mind to say. Her smile grew when he pulled out a chair for her to sit in, then she sat in it as she looked up at him for a moment before turning her attention to the food on her plate. “ Oh, I’m sure it’s good--it definitely smells good anyway!” she said to him with a slight grin. Then, without another word, she dug into her food. She wasn’t wolfing it down nearly as fast as she was yesterday, but she was almost going at the same speed. Halfway through her meal, she said, “ It’s really good--you’re a great cook…” Right after saying that, she immediately went back to her speed eating and finished in a matter of a few minutes. Hey, she was hungry--actually, she was almost always hungry, thanks to her extremely fast metabolism. She needed to eat decent amounts to keep up most of her energy.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 am

He looked over to her and smiles. "Your very welcome." He says with a grin as he then walked over to the other side of the table and sat down and started to eat when she did. It still supprised him that she ate so fast. "I'm glade that you like it." He says with a smile as he continued to eat. "If you need more theres some on the stove." He says with a smiel .
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:23 pm

Voatana wasn’t really the kind of person to ask for seconds unless it was obvious that it was available, so she didn’t ask for more even though she was still a little hungry, but when he mentioned that there was more on the stove, she stood up quickly, but paused. “ Okay, but is there enough for both us…?” she asked, wondering if he would want seconds as well. She walked over to the stove and just decided to scrape a little bit more on her plate, so that there was enough for him if he wanted it later on or something like that. Despite that she had left a decent for him, it still left her with a good second helping, so after she finished eating that up, her stomach felt a lot more satisfied. When she finished, she stood up and went over to the sink to wash her plate off, placing it back into the cupboard when it was clean and dried off. After she finished that, she lifted her hands and began to tie back her hair with a rubberband she had found, to keep it out of her face while it dried off.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:50 pm

He smiles looking over to her.."Oh no I'm full..I fixed a lot mainly for you...YOu ate like crazy yesterday." He says with a laugh. He then watched her walk to the sink nd wash off her plate and put it back into the cuboard. He did the same after she was finnished. "Alright then...We have all day here unless you want to move on today that is." He says with a smile as he watched her wen she started to tie back her hair.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Voatana laughed weakly when he said that she ate like crazy yesterday, but then she gave him a light smile and joked, “ Full already? Wow….” It was nice of him to make enough food to accommodate her appetite--in fact, no one had ever done that for her before, so it felt kind of odd….in a good way. “ Oh, okay…then, I guess I’ll get a little more….” she said before she went back over to the pots that were still warm on the stove. After getting a full plate of seconds, she walked over to the sink to wash her dishes and put them away. By the time she had started tying back her black hair, it was already almost completely dry, so the curliness of it was slowly starting to fade away. “ ….I guess we could stay here for another day….” she said to him with a nod. It was obvious that she was starting to get comfortable after a whole night of not getting attacked. It definitely wasn’t like her to get like that--she was always tense, but it was probably this hideout and the fact that he was here with her that was making her relax a little. Since this place was a hideout, there was a slim chance of anyone finding them…right? Well, that was what she thought, so what harm could it do to stay for another day? God knew that she needed another ‘chill-day’, just to gather up all of her thoughts at least.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:58 am

He looked over to her and smiles..."GO right ahead..I know you could use it." He says with a smile as he then watched her as she pulled back her hair. "Alright then another day it is." he says with a smile as he then cocked his head to the side noticing that she wasn't as tense as she first was. "I'm glade to see that you've setteled down Vot." He says with a smile as he walked over to her.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:59 pm

After Voatana announced that she basically wanted to stay here for another day, she blinked, hearing him say that he was glad to see that she settled down a bit. “ You really think I have?” she asked him curiously, but then gave off a light shrug. “ Even if I have, is that really a good thing? Being alert had always saved me in the past, so I’m not my usual alert self now….” she began, but trailed off and sighed slightly, not wanting to finish off such a negative sentence. “ Well, anyway….is there anything you’re up to doing today?” she asked as she scratched the side of her head and turned to one of the small windows in the kitchen. Since they were deep within the forest, all she was able to see was trees and bushes and a little bit of the morning sunshine. Hopefully, that factor increased the chance of no one being able to find there in this hidden house.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4