The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Another Day (Female could be M)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Just Another Day (Female could be M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Another Day (Female could be M)

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:02 am

He smiles looking over to her hearing what she had said..."Oh no its ok you don't have to thank me and you don't owe me anything...Were partners now..After all we do have to survive." He says with a smile as he cocked his head to the side..."You know you should smile more..." He added looking over to her. He then took her hand and started to walk once again.."I know a place outside of here we can stay." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Male Number of posts : 9425
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Just Another Day (Female could be M) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just Another Day (Female could be M)

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:44 am

Just Another Day (Female could be M) - Page 3 Winged11

Voatana blinked at the word ‘partner’. The idea of being partners with someone else was completely new to her, but then again, it wasn’t exactly a new bad thing--it was good. Maybe she could even let her guard down a little now that someone else was with her to be on the lookout. Two pairs of eyes were better than one after all. She just nodded at his words, but arched an eyebrow at him when he stated that she should smile more often. Why would he tell her that she should smile more? “ Why?” she asked him in a slight curious tone of voice, but looked back up at him when he mentioned that he knew of a place that they could stay at for now. “ Alright….is it far from here?” she asked him, figuring that if it was, it would be faster to just fly there instead of walking.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Female Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:48 pm

He looked over to her with a smile when she asked why..."Well when you smile you look...hmmm..." He didn't know how to quite put it..."Prettier..." He says.."Yes that word will work.." He says as he then cocked his head to the side.."It's only a few miles from her...Why do you ask?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:22 am

Vot tilted her head to the side a little while he thought of how to describe how she looked when she smiled. Wait, did he just say what she thought he said?? He said that her smile made her ‘prettier’, so did that mean he already thought that she was pretty to begin with? Her face heated up a little to his comment as she looked away for a moment. “ Wow…I haven’t heard that one before--I usually just hear ‘subject’, ‘merchandise’, or ‘freak’….” she said to him, still feeling a bit surprised that he had called her pretty. Truthfully, she never exactly thought about that before. She was too busy to think about how pretty she looked--you know, since she was always on the run or fighting for life. “ Oh, I asked because I can just do this to get us there…” she said to him and after looking around to make sure no one was around, she unfurled her wings from her olive windbreaker, grabbed his hand, and took off with him into the skies. A few miles was going to take awhile to get to, so she figured that she could just fly there to get there faster. On the other hand, this was also an opportunity to make her wings stronger by holding extra weight. When she landed, she gave out a huge sigh and bent over to rest for a moment. “ Did I land close enough to it?” she asked as she stood straight up again.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:22 am

He smiles looking over to her seeing her blush pretty good. "Seriously...Wow..Thats crazy." He says as he walked with her. He then looked over to her when she said she could do this. He watched her as he wings came out and when she grabbed his hand. "Ok this is fine." He says with a smile as they shot up into the air. When they landed he looked over to her seeing bending over to rest.."Yes this is almost perfect actually...Its right threw this cover. " He says as he placed a hand on her back.."Are you gonna be ok?" He asks her curiously.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:36 am

Vot was kind of hoping that the hot feeling on her face wasn’t making the slight redness noticeable to him. Even though it was just a little, her light brown complexion seemed to make it even more obvious. She cursed mentally to herself and frowned when she looked at herself in a small puddle of clear water she had walked by. After they landed a few miles up ahead, she rested in that position while she listened to him speak. Suddenly, she felt a warm hand on her back, which caused her to look back up at him. “ Yeah, I’m fine…” she said quickly as she stood up and looked at the cover he was talking about. “ Oh…so this is it…” she mumbled to herself as she walked over to the cover and stared at it, as if examining the area for a moment.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:41 pm

He smiles looking over to her.."Yup this is it...Completly secluded." He says with a grin as he walked over moving some brush out of the way and then pushing a door open. He then took Vot's hand and lead her inside. "Here we are." He says with a smile. The place was actually homey..Everything they would need for however long they decided to stay. "I hope you don't mind the little mess...I forgot to clean up the last time I left." He says with a smile as he let go of her and walking around and picking up som trash.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:52 pm

He smiles looking over to her.."Yup this is it...Completly secluded." He says with a grin as he walked over moving some brush out of the way and then pushing a door open. He then took Vot's hand and lead her inside. "Here we are." He says with a smile. The place was actually homey..Everything they would need for however long they decided to stay. "I hope you don't mind the little mess...I forgot to clean up the last time I left." He says with a smile as he let go of her and walking around and picking up som trash.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:38 pm

To most people, the word ‘secluded’ wasn’t very fond, but to Vot, it was. Secluded meant that it was a place where there was a low chance of someone finding them. When he took her hand, she slowly made her way into the place after he pushed open the door, blinking softly as she took in the house’s indoor appearance. It place felt so…homey--a very unfamiliar feeling to her. This was the first she was actually in a place that could be considered a home since she had been in a lab or sleeping somewhere in a tree for most of her life. Of course, she could care less about the mess. This was actual shelter that she was under and she could possibly call it a home--well, a temporary one. She just stood there for a moment and looked around silently, as if she didn’t know what to do with herself. It made it obvious that a homey shelter was very new to her. Even though this was in a secluded area and sort of a hideout, the shelter still made her feel a bit…normal for once. After standing there for a bit longer, she unzipped her windbreaker. It was warm in here compared to the chilly wind outside. She loved it, but she didn’t think about removing her windbreaker though. Slowly, she took a seat in a chair behind her and smiled slightly, her silver orbs falling on him. She felt happy for some reason, but she didn’t know why. Still, she didn’t mind feeling happy every now and then.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:47 pm

He looked over to her and smiles. He could tell by the way she looked around that she like the place. "Please just make your self at home Vot." He says with a smile. "Come on take your jacket off and stay awhile." He says with a laugh as he watched her sit down. "If your hungry there should be some food in the fridge over there in the corner and the bathrooms over threw this door." He says pointing across the room.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:44 pm

Voatana blinked and looked up at him from her seat when he told her to make herself at home. She didn’t really know how to do that, but despite that, she said, “ Okay…” and just shifted in her seat with her jacket still on. When he mentioned taking it off, she touched the front of it and seemed to hesitantly think about taking it off before she actually did take off the olive windbreaker, revealing the black tank top that she was wearing under it. That top and her loose jeans were the only clothes that were ever given to her. It wasn’t like she was able to go shopping anyway, so she tried her best to keep the clothes that she had on her clean. Her wings were still neatly folded up against her back, which was now visibly seen since her jacket was now beside her. After nodding her head when he told her where everything was, she smiled at him again, but instead of it being a little smile, it was actually a little bigger this time. “ Thanks….” she said, almost as if she were talking to herself since she had said it in such a low voice. Usually, Vot had a lot of mouth and her smart-ass really pissed off those scientists, but for the first time, all she wanted to say was that one word to him.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:06 am

He smiles seeing her hesitate when she went to take off her jacket. But when she took it off she looked over to him and gave him a big smile..."Oh your welcome." He says with a smile as he walked over to her sitting down next to her and running his hands threw his hair with a sigh..."It will most likely get boring..I'm sorry about that." He says looking over to her. His eyes then looked to her wings..."Umm...Can I touch them?" He asks her curiously cocking his head to the side.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:10 pm

When Dorion mentioned that it was probably to get boring, she raised an eyebrow. The way she saw it, it was a lot better to be bored and free and than to be bored and refrained by a cage, so she didn’t mind it if it did get boring. “ It’s okay….I don’t get bored a lot, so you don’t have to worry about that….” she told him with a small shrug. “ But if you get bored, there is that town that we just came from a few miles back--we can go there to pass the time….” she suggested, but only if he grew bored since she didn’t just sitting here with him for now. She was a restless person, but now that she knew she was pretty safe here, she wasn’t feeling like that at the moment. Voatana glanced over to him when he suddenly asked if he could touch her wings. “ Sure, go ahead….” she murmured with a slight smile as she kept her wings against her back. If she let them spread out all the way, she would barely have a enough room since she had a 14-foot wingspan, so instead, she just loosened them a little from being so tight against her. It was always a relief when she loosened them up a little.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:10 pm

He smiles looking over to her.. "Alright then." He says with a grin watching her as she loosed her wings from her back. He then moved his hands up running his fingers over her wings slowly. "There so soft and fragil." He says with a smile as he continued running his fingers over her wings much more..."You know your very lucky." He says with a smile as he moved his hands back before looking to her. "Well besides the fact you were a subject...I wouldn't wish that on anyone." He says
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:48 am

Vot closed her eyes gently as she felt his hands running over her wings. “ Yeah, they feel that way, but they’re actually pretty tough….” she said with a small smile. She knew how fast her wings healed whenever they were hit with something, like a bullet or so. She reopened her eyes and blinked at him when he stated that she was lucky. “ Why’s that…? I mean, I’m grateful that I can fly and stuff--it’s really amazing when I get to do it, but….” She stopped talking and just listened quietly to what else he had to say. “ I wouldn’t wish that on anyone either….but truthfully, I had these wings even before I was experimented on….” she murmured as she looked down at the floor with her silver orbs. After Dorion took his hands away from her wings, she suddenly felt like she was missing something. Did having his fingers run through her wings feel that good to her?
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:36 am

He looked over ot her and smiles. "Really you were born with them..Thats cool." He says with a smile seeing her look to the floor. "Hey now I didn't upset you did I?" He asks her placeing a hand on her shoulder. "Your special..." He says with a smile squeezing her shoulder lightly before his hands moved back to her wings running threw them some more.."I could do this all day." He says with a smile.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Voatana picked her head up quickly when she heard him ask if he had upset her. “ Oh, no….” she said truthfully, but softly at the same time. She turned her head to face him when he placed a hand on her shoulder. His hands felt so warm against her cold shoulder and his hand was pretty much able to palm her entire shoulder blade since it was almost as if she had no shoulders. That was how thin her shoulders were. “ ….Really?” she mumbled, a bit taken aback to hear him call her special. She never really thought of herself being special, despite that she was the last living being of her entire race and that she was still breathing and functioning properly, compared to all of the other beings and animals that the scientists had experimented on. She suddenly felt relaxed for the first time on awhile when he squeezed her shoulder lightly, but she surprisingly became even more calm when he started to run his hands threw her wings again. Vot didn’t know why, but it felt so freaking good when he did that. “ I’m not complaining if you do….” she said with a slight smile after he stated that he could do this all day. Her wings shuddered with delight as he continued and she didn’t know that she was doing this, but she was starting to lean over towards him because his actions were also making her a little sleepy. Eventually, her head was leaning against his shoulder, but she didn’t seem to notice it just yet.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:16 pm

He smiles. "Well thats good.' He says.."And of course." He then grinned when she said that she wasn't gonna complain. "Alright then that sounds good to me." He says with a grin as he then smiles seeing her wings shudder slightly. It was obvious that she liked it especially when she started to lead back. He then blushes slightly as he felt her head leaning aginst his shoulder. Dorion continued to run his fingers threw her wings.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:34 am

Voatana was so wrapped up from what he was doing that she still didn’t realize that she was leaning against him. Eventually, she tilted her head a little and noticed that he was kind of blushing. “ Are you okay…?” she asked, but trailed off suddenly. That was when she noticed that she was leaning her head on his shoulder and quickly put two and two together. She wasn’t sure what the gesture of blushing meant, so she didn’t know if it meant that he disliked her leaning on him or not, so she quickly sat up and said, “ Oh, sorry for leaning on you….guess I wasn’t paying attention….” Truthfully, she didn't mind leaning against him, but of course, she didn't know if he felt the same way and she was taught to respect one's personal space...from someone. She stretched slightly, trying to regain her normal, alert posture, but she couldn’t because it just felt too nice having his hands still running through her wings like that.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:30 am

He looked to her. "Yeah yeah I'm ok really." He says with a smile as he hen watcehd her sit up. "No no don't be sorry...I don't mind it at all." He says with a smile as he looked to her watching her stretch. Dorion reached over and ran his fingers threw her wings before pulling her back agaisnt him letting her head rest on his shoulder.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:44 pm

When Dorion told her that he didn’t mind her leaning on him, she still didn’t want to do it because that would be invading his personal space. Of course, she couldn’t argue when he ran his fingers through her wings again. She couldn’t even bother with thinking whenever he did that, nor did she pull away when he brought her back to him so she could lean on his shoulder once more. Vot’s body subconsciously moved closer to kind of snuggle up against him, as if trying to get warmer while she kept her head on his shoulder. Her face definitely didn’t need anymore warming up though, since it was starting to grow hotter than usual for some reason. She couldn’t stand that feeling, but right now, she wasn’t really paying attention to it. Besides, her black hair was all in her face anyway. Gently, she closed her silver optics and brought her legs up onto the couch before they curled up against her body to keep the warmth with her.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:18 pm

DOrion smiles feeling her move closer to him snuggeling up to him. This made him feel pretty good. He continued to run his fingers threw her wings since she seemed to like it alot. His eyes then watched as she brought her legs up and curle them up against her. Dorion smiles as he continued running his fingers threw her wings. He then closed his eyes and started to drift asleep. She was keeping him pretty warm.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Voatana wasn’t the only one that was keeping someone warm because he was doing the same for her and since she loved being warm than cold, she kept herself close to him while she continued to enjoy the feeling of his hands stroking her soft wings. Eventually, the sleepy feeling caught up to her and with him still running his fingers through her wings, it was only intensifying her tiredness. Before she knew it, she had drifted off to sleep as well, at least until the early morning hit. After rubbing her eyes sleepily, she looked around until her eyes registered something in her mind: she was still leaning against Dorion. She quickly sat up off of him, her eyes widened slightly. ‘ Was I leaning on him the whole time….?’ she thought in her mind, a hint of surprise still on her face as she got off of the couch and let her wings rustle a little. Aside from the fact that she was still thinking about sleeping on him that whole night, she was also thinking about taking a nice, hot shower. She remembered when Dorion had told her where the restroom was, so she headed there, closed the door behind her, and quickly threw off her clothes to hop into the shower. She hadn’t had a hot shower in ages. Usually, she would have to bathe in freezing-cold lake water, but perhaps she wouldn’t have to do that so often anymore.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darious_Knightengale Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:42 pm

He smiles sleeping threw out the night as well even when she moved off of him. When she looked at him his face held a content smile. When she went and got into the shower he woke with a yawn and looked around for her. He then smiles hearing her in the shower. Dorion stood up off of the couch and then headed over to the kitchen area and pulled out some stuff before starting to cook them both breakfast.
Darious_Knightengale
Darious_Knightengale

Back to top Go down

Post by SS3Pan Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:57 am

While Vot was in the shower, enjoying the warmth of the water running down her back and wings, she thought of the content smile she saw on Dorion’s face when she woke up. ‘ Was he really…happy with sleeping beside me…?’ she thought in her mind, a slight smile crossing her face for some reason. She didn’t know why, but the thought that made her feel content as well. Fifteen minutes later, she was drying herself off with a white towel she found hanging on the rack in the bathroom. First, she dried off her body, then her hair, and lastly, her wings. She thought of her hair as a hassle sometimes. It was hard to comb through when it was wet and since it was decently long, tipping the middle of her back, it always smacked her in the face when she flying. And hacking it off with a knife like she usually did didn’t help since it grew right back pretty quickly. Never did she think about her hair being a beauty enhancer or something like that. After throwing back on the same clothes she had on her back this morning, her nose caught a whiff of a rather delicious scent. She walked out of the bathroom, following the smell until she entered the kitchen area, seeing Dorion. “ Good morning…” she greeted as she walked up to him, her hands desperately trying to comb out her hair, which looked a little curly now from still being slightly wet. “ Oh, are you making something?” she asked when she noticed him cooking.
SS3Pan
SS3Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next