The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena) Empty Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:52 pm

As it was a lot of the time it was a bit of a guessing game when Teioh woke up in the morning. The only thing he was sure of was that there was someone sleeping next to him, someone who right now he had his back to. His ass didn’t hurt right now so he would have to assume that it was an uke of his. Probably an older one by how soundly they slept. By the sound of their breathing it was definitely a guy, Teioh thought for a moment before placing the name and betting himself on it. It was Utakata. Teioh rolled over and threw his arm over him. Bingo he thought as he saw what was unmistakeably Utakata’s black hair. It was oh so familiar to him, even though he hadn’t been officially going out with Utakata for three years now, it didn’t mean he still couldn’t sleep with him every once and a while. At least that’s what Teioh thought of it. Of course maybe his entire way of thinking when it came to sex and relationships was a little bit off, but who was to judge. He looked around. He was in his room, which was odd normally he would go somewhere else just so the chances of his little sister walking in on anything were much slimmer. Then he remembered his sister was over at a friend’s. Then he also remembered his parents were on a business trip. So it was just himself, his twin brother, and apparently, Utakata, in the house until they left for school in a couple hours.

“You’re awake, Teioh?” Utakata asked in a groggy voice. Moving around slightly under Teioh’s arm Utakata managed to turn and look at Teioh his oddly blue eyes were glazed over with sleep, as per usual when it came to Utakata. “Yeah, I’m up. You alright?” Teioh asked with his trademark goofy smile. Utakata laughed at the face, “Yeah I’m fine thanks for your odd concern Teioh.” Utakata stated. “We have to walk to school, and I’m not carrying you if you find your legs not working this morning.” Teioh said before he sat up and wrenched his blankets off revealing his rather pale naked body to the cold air of the room. He shivered as he got up and made his way quickly over to his dresser pulling out his school uniform. He pulled it on quickly not wanting to have to put up with the cold right now. “We might as well get up now, eh Utakata?” Teioh said as he finished buttoning up his shirt he looked over his shoulder to see Utakata had pretty much fallen back asleep. Teioh decided he may as well ignore him for now; he could deal with him after he stuffed himself. He walked out of his pale coloured room into the pale coloured hallway, fully aware of the boring neutral shades throughout the house right now. That was just how early it was for Teioh he couldn’t find himself concentrating on anything except for pointless things like wall colour. He made his way to his little sister’s room and opened the door not surprised to find his twin brother sleeping on the small bed in the pale pink room. He smirked as he walked over to him. He sat on the edge of the bed and kissed the albino boys forehead, “Wakey, wakey, rise and shine my beloved brother.” Teioh slurred out into Revelation’s ear, making the tall albino man stir from his slumber, his pink eyes opening slightly and glaring up at Teioh as the brunette went over and opened the blinds letting the sun filter in onto his brother’s pale face. “Come on, you’re probably going to have to help me wake up Utakata. He’s very stubborn.” Teioh left the room and made his way down to the kitchen.

Revelation had showed up in uniform not long after Teioh had finished making his own toast and was smearing peanut butter on it. The two had eaten quietly building up the strength they knew they would need to get Utakata out of bed. Before they knew it they were back in Teioh’s room and glaring down at the sleeping black haired teen. “Just five more minutes.” Utakata slurred out. The twins looked at one another and nodded. Teioh jumped up onto the bed on one side of Utakata, he grabbed the sheets from one side and Revelation from the other and they heaved the lanky boy off the bed and onto the floor. It was enough of a shock to get the dark haired teen out of bed. “Come on get ready before we’re late.” Teioh said jumping back off the bed. His brother shook his head and the two twins left the room as a disgruntled Utakata picked himself up off the floor.

The three managed to leave on time with little more of a fuss from Utakata. And they ended up at school early they Teioh would have guessed they would usually. Inside he almost immediately ran into his best friend Kyo. She seemed rather proud of herself. “Yo~ Kyo. What’s up, you seem to be in a good mood.” Teioh said with a smile. Kyo looked at Utakata to Revelation then finally at Teioh, “Well I just heard rumour of a new kid in our grade, Teioh.” She said in a matter of fact tone. The information sort of shocked Teioh, normally he was one of the first people to know that sort of thing around the school. He had a rep for knowing all the gossip, let alone being the center of most of it because of his tendency to get a new sex partner once or twice a week. “Is there any more information aside from that?” He asked. Kyo shook her head. Teioh smirked, “It’s a funny concept, but if they’ve already been talking to people around the school…they’ve probably heard of me before I heard of them.” He pointed out and none of his friends, nor his brother could deny that fact. They four teenagers headed down the hallway towards the cafeteria, to the table where their group hung out. Ichiru and Tetsu were already there waiting. The two were quickly informed of the new kid. A young man approached the table, he was probably in the same grade as Teioh or a grade ahead, he rarely had younger guys approach him. “Hey Teioh, you got plans tonight?” He asked rather loudly. Teioh smirked, “Depends, you wanna do something?” The brunette replied. “Well sure that sounds like fun.” The guy replied, “My name is Satoshi. Where will I meet you?” the guy asked. Teioh thought for a moment, “My spot in the mall food court at 7…you know where that is right?” The guy nodded, “Well then see you there.” The guy was about to leave when he decided he would write out a phone number for Teioh first. Teioh winked at him and he left. He turned back to his friends and his brother, “Well then…looks like I have plans tonight.” He said with a smirk.

The bell for first period rang, he had a class with Kyo and Revelation first thing so the two of them headed up to their classroom. When they took their seats Kyo started into a rant about this guy who had asked Teioh out. Revelation was silent as per usual and Teioh nodded whenever he thought it was necessary as he looked down at his nails not really caring about what she was saying. “TEIOH! I assume you’re behaving yourself.” The teacher said out of the blue, making Teioh jump. “Hey I wasn’t even doing anything this time.” He stated in his defence. “Well would you be quiet I’d like to do the attendance.” Teioh glared at Kyo who had stopped talking as the teacher started calling names. After Revelation and Teioh the twins stopped paying attention and Teioh decided he would try and write some music with his brother before the boredom harbouring inside him killed him. They both stopped writing (Revelation a piano part and Teioh a guitar accompaniment) as the teacher looked around the room and said, “Who are you?” She was pointing at a new student and Teioh cocked an eyebrow and smirked as he waited for an answer looking the new guy over.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena) Empty Re: Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:51 am

The alarm beeping cut through early morning. Justin groaned, he was starting a new school today. He stretched rolled over hit the snooze botton and went back to sleep for ten minutes when it went off again he threw off the covers and got on the ground and started with 50 crunches then rolled over and did 40 pushups he stood and went threw his morning routine of stretches then changed out of his boxers into his swim suit and went outside to his familys pool and set the timer, he had 40 minutes to do 2 miles worth of laps placing his goggles on he quickly jumped in and started his laps, the water felt refreshing and in under 40 minutes he had done his laps pleased with himself he went back upstairs had a shower then got dressed in his uniform glaring at himself in the mirror he quickly removed his tell tale earing, and placed it in his pocket no need for his new school to know who he was right away. Styling his hair and straigtening his uniform he took one last look and sighed.

Then he opened up the door and was greated by one of his little sisters he grinned and ruffled her hair. Joanna giggled and looked up at her older brother “Justin you look pretty” Justing chuckled. “Well thank you Jo Jo” Joanna smiled “Justin you have fun at school okay” Justin nodded “I will try and when I get home how about a movie and popcorn in my room” Joanna’s eyes light up. Justin gave her a hug then carried on. He was a true family guy, He was really grateful for his family though. When he was fifteen he had told his parents that he was gay. He had heard of families disowning their children was it was reveled that they were gay, his family did not disown him; on the contrary his parents hugged him and congratulated him on finally having the courage to tell them.

His older brothers, John and James, basically, told him that they had known a long time. It took a bit longer to tell his two younger sisters but his family encouraged him too so he reliented and let them know Jill and Joanna Who at the time both made a face similar to that made when you smell soured milk looked each other then looked at Justin and in the most childlike and innocent way told him that “Boys have cooties!” to that he laughed and ruffled their hairs “Please keep that way of thinking for a few more years!” So yes Justin was fortunate enough to have a fantastic family. But he had yet to find that one guy. Justin didn’t want to go from relationship to relationship, he wanted one special guy. But it seemed like he would never get it. Transfering schools mid term was not going to help at all. But such was life.

Making it downstairs Justin greeted his mom and sat down for a warm breakfast. Then stood and grabbed his backpack and said farewell to his family. His sister Jill that would be going to the same school rode with him. Once at school they both walked to the office to sign in and get information about their classes. Once he got that he looked over the cafeteria he noticed the group. He saw the one guy approach and the interaction happening he shook his head disgusted. As someone walked by they turned to Justin “Ahh you must be new” She leaned in, “Unless you want to get your heart broken stay away from that group” That was all they said then walked away Justin turned and watched them leave raising an eyebrow but shook it off, she couldn’t have known he had been staring at the good looking male she probably assumed that he had been staring at the females.

As the bell went Justin sighed, he grabbed out the map as students filled the hallways into their classrooms, Justin was left to try to figure out where his first class was. Finally finding it he inwardly groaned. The boy he saw earlier was in there along with some of the tablemates. But such was life. When the teacher acknowledged him he handed him the transfer paper “I’m Justin McAdam” He then took a seat, the only seat available of course was near the boy he had seen earlier. And waited for the teacher to start on her lesson.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:29 pm

The teacher nodded and went off with her lesson. Teioh was looking at the new guy though as he sat down nearby. He could feel his twin brother glaring daggers into the side of his head, but Revelation said nothing that was just his style. Teioh leaned as far towards him as he could, the teacher was paying more attention to the board then the brunette at the moment so he knew he would be able to get away with this. He stuck out his hand towards him, "Hey there Justin, I'm Teioh, welcome to the school." He said, but of course as per usual the teacher happened to hear his voice turned around and glared right at him. "FIRE! In your seat properly please." She yelled, this one teacher had been unlucky enough to have Teioh as a student three years in a row and knew everything about him and his rowdy ways. "Excuse me. But I'm just trying to be courteous to the new student." Teioh explained. Kyo was was sitting in front of him let out a short laugh and Teioh kicked her seat. Her head hit the desk and she started to laugh more. "On your own time Fire." The teacher said with a glare, Teioh sat right in his seat again. She turned towards the board and Teioh mocked her a little before sticking his hand out to the new kid again, "Again, nice to meet you I'm Teioh Fire." He said his voice more hushed this time.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Sitting down facing the teacher Justin did his best to ignore the noises around him, he wanted to start off of the right foot, show the teachers that he was meant to be here and that he was a serious student and not a class clown like the rest. When Teioh reached over he did his best to ignore him he was writing down what the teacher was writing. He knew he was being a bit snobish but he didn’t want to get mixed up with a player like this boy seemed to be, Justin had never had a boyfriend and he wanted his frist time to be special not with a guy that it seemed was bit of a slut. Also from what he heard the ones that played it normal with a hint of hard to get fared better.

But when he introduced himself again Justin knew better he didn’t want to get labeled a snob especially at a new school so he turned around and shook his hand “Justin McAdam” He glared at the laughing girl and shook his head nodded to Taioh But then he turned back and went to work on the assigment seemily unaffected by the charm of Teioh and his gang and focused on his work. He twriled a curl of hair in finger and set to work. Half smiling to himself wondering what Teioh would do now that Justin wasn’t swooning at his feet.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:17 pm

Teioh blinked a couple times at the very boring reaction he was given. Not something he was completely used to. It set Teioh's mind to work if anything as he sat back straight in his seat just as the teacher turned around. She glared at him for a moment before she went on talking then she stopped having given everyone something to do and went and sat at her desk. Teioh continued writing his music. His mind not in the classroom completely. He was wondering why this guy was being so unsociable towards Teioh when people usually got along well with Teioh whether they were sleeping with him or not. A piece of paper hit him in the head and knocked him out of his thoughts. He looked at the paper on his desk looked up at Kyo then at the paper again before he unfolded it and read it, Mum Daeur, E dreng oui zicd kud NAZALDAT! Cilgc vun oui. it read which translated to 'Lol Teioh, I think you just got REJECTED! Sucks for you.' It was how he and his friends wrote notes to one another in class, so if a teacher did find them they wouldn't bother figuring it out. At least...Teioh had never had a teacher bother. He glared down at the sheet. Before he scribbled down his response. Vilg oui. or in English, 'Fuck you.' and threw it back over Kyo's head and onto her desk. "TEIOH! Passing notes?" The teacher snapped making Teioh jump. He smirked, "Yes. Wanna try and read it." The teacher glared at him. "I'll talk to you after class." She said.

Kyo threw it back after a short while, it simply had added HA HA! HAVE FUN! Teioh sighed. He looked around his eyes landed on Justin and he just looked at him, what was going on in his head. A smirk crossed the brunette's face as he crumpled up the sheet in his hand and took aim for a girl on the other side of the classroom. He lobbed it and hit her on the shoulder. Before he hissed, "Justin. Throwing paper balls is very immature, but good shot and nice choice." The teacher looked at Teioh then at Justin, she just stared figuring if the new guy said Teioh had done it, Teioh had done it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 am

Without even turning around Justin could tell that he had an effect on the class and it made him inwardly smile. Sure he was the new kid but he was used to his type, same type was everywhere, a man whore, thought sex was a commodity and just something to through out there and for Justin it was something special. Sure it may seem stupid to some, Justin was a very good looking man, but he had standards that he excepted in a boyfriend and the boyfriend being loyal was a big one. But most men and boys wanted to sleep around. And Justin wanted one true mate, one true person. Justin suddenly shook his head causing his curely locks to go everywhere. He had been daydreaming again a bad habit of his so he quickly caught up to what the teacher had written and was lost in the assisment instead of his mind.

Justin didn’t notice the paper ball flying past his head so when Teioh hissed at him he looked up confused. “I” he blinked and looked up at the teacher. Then without looking back at Teioh he shrugged. “I had nothing to do with throwing anything” He had made his choice, and he wondered what it would mean. But the bell rang and Justin packed up his bag and was gone without a second glance back.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:47 am

The teacher nodded at Justin and glared at Teioh. Teioh set a small glare on Justin then looked back at the teacher when the bell rang he was in no hurry. He noticed Justin leave and watched where he had disappeared for a while after he had. Teioh turned to Revelation "Hey Revey?" Teioh started getting his albino twins attention, "Can you keep an eye on that new guy?" he asked. His twin brother blinked his silver brows furrowed, "What's with your sudden interest? It's not like you at all." Revelation asked. "Nothing I'm just curious. Now please just go...follow him or something." Teioh said shooing his brother away. Revelation sighed and shook his head but decided doing what his brother said would keep his day from being boring at least, that and he found it hard to say not to his brother. The albino man left the room quickly. Teioh sighed as he got and walked over to the teachers desk to receive his lecture on passing notes and throwing things, as though he was in elementary school.

Revelation, moving as quickly and smoothly as he could maneuvered through the crowd until he finally had managed to catch up to Justin. He took a deep breath before he moved to walk beside him, "Good job dealing with my brother." Revelation stated pushing his silver bangs out of his face. His voice was similar to Teioh's but deeper, his facial features were identical to Teioh's but he was born with a skin pigment deficiency while his brother wasn't. Personality and physique wise they were completely different. Revelation was more the quiet type and wasn't one to strike up a conversation, but when it was for his brother he couldn't say no. "I'm Revelation Fire." He said keeping his eyes on Justin.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Manervering around the hallways proved to be harder then Justin had thought. He knew there would probaly be hell to pay for what he just did but he wanted to show that he wasn’t going to lay down and play dead for this boy, there were some like him in every school he had been too and he had learned that to servive he had to be true to himself. So he wanted to get far away as possible and although he tried to escape it, he was caught up to.

He inwardly groaned when the boy spoke. He eyed him then shifted the backpack and shrugged. “I handled nothing I was not about to own up to something I didn’t do” He spoke his voice soft but stern at the same time leaving no room for agurement. He then took a good look at Revelation his eyes flickered interest, Revelation was better looking then his brother but he wondered if Teioh treated him well. Or just as a second fiddle. Sure they were identicale but there was something different about Revelation. So Justin turned to him and shook his hand. “As you have heard I am Justin McAdam” He paused then smiled “Or as everyone else calls me the new kid” Chuckling softly Justin looked at his paper. “Could you tell me where C114 is?” Shrugging again Justin looked at his schedule “I will learn this eventually just the new day and all I’d rather not be late for every class”

He didn’t say it but Justin hoped that Taoih wouldn’t be in everyone of his classes, but with Justins luck he would share every class with him, the only silver linning was that Taoh didn’t strike Justin as a acting student and that was Justin last class. He turned to Revelaton “I know I may of seemed like an ass back there, I just like to tell the truth and cant risk getting in trouble in this school” He didn’t know but he had been taken out of the last school since he was beaten nearly to death when it came out he was gay and he was running out of schools to go to.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Revelation shrugged he guessed that was fair enough, Revelation would have done the same thing in Justin's situation. "Well it's nice to meet you." He said the corner of his mouth twitching up into a small smile for a moment. "As for your class I'm sure you don't want to hear this but Teioh and myself have that class next. I'll lead you there." He nodded at as Justin said he thought he had been an ass back there, but Revelation didn't see it all that bad, "No, that's probably the best thing you could have done. Though...I'm sure you're not getting the reaction you wanted out of Teioh." In his mind he couldn't help but add to himself, What's so great about this guy... Though hidden from other's Revelation had a certain need to monopolize his brother...though he knew how impossible it was. He sighed and ran a hand through his silver hair. When they entered the classroom Revelation sighed, "You can come sit next to me if you want, though Teioh sits on my other side."

Teioh continued to think as he finally got out of the class knowing he was going to be late and heading towards the office to pick up a late slip. Just a minute until the bell rang and he would be late. He waved to the secretary in the office and she just rolled her eyes and started printing up the slip for him. He couldn't get that new kid out of his head though. As Kyo had put it, Teioh had just been rejected, it was weird and had never happened before. Just because he was a bit of a whore didn't mean he wasn't a good person aside from that. He shook his head trying to get the new guy out of his head as he took the slip from the lady and started heading to his next class as the bell rang. He couldn't wait to catch up with Revelation and discuss. Walking into the classroom though he said nothing as he took a seat on Revelation's side.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Smiling nervously while Revleation spoke, something was up there was no way that he had come to him on his one. Justin had a sinking feeling growing in the pit of his stomach that he had pisse off the wrong person, but there was no turning back now and he would change it even if he could. Justin did notice Revelations’ twitch of a smile and again wonered how the realtionship was between the two brothers was. It was curious to Justin, while he was close to his siblings, these two just seemed odd. But it was none of his bussiness so he just shrugged moved his hair out of his eyes. “I really wasn’t looking for a response just spoke the truth” Shrugging again Justin watched Revelation out the corner of his eye.

When he heard that his next class with Teioh he showed no reaction, it was his luck but he still held out hope that he wouldn’t be into acting. 0nce they took their seats Justin did find himself sitting beside Revelaion he wasn’t sure why, but he offered so Justin decided to take him up on it. When Taoh entered the classroom Justin made no notice of him and simply introduced himself to the teacher even handing in the assignemnt he shrugged “I called and asked and this is what I was told, please let me know if there is anything else I can do to catch up” He ignored the snickers, he had grades that he had to uphold.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:49 am

He may not have been looking for a certain response, or a response at all, but he was getting one and that was that, Revelation knew that by how stubborn he knew his brother could be, despite only having known his own brother for the past year. Revelation glanced at Justin as he sat down next to him then at Teioh as he entered the class late and sat down on his other side. His brother had pulled out his music again and handed one set to Revelation. The albino twin glanced down at what he had so far then over at what Teioh had down envisioning it in his head. He nodded and wrote the next couple bars down before showing his brother who quickly wrote down something to go along with it. This coordination was just something the two were good at. They both looked up at Justin as he went and handed in an assignment even though he hadn't been there. He sure was trying to start off on the right foot academically. Revelation looked at his brother who was staring a bit more intently at Justin and for once Revelation was completely sure what the brunette teen was thinking and it was bugging him to no end.

Teioh looked up at Justin as he went and handed in an assignment. Teioh smirked but said nothing as he continued to look at Justin taping the end of his pencil on the paper. He could tell Revelation was trying to read him, but the albino seemed to be having a bit of trouble with it. After a while Teioh managed to shake everything from his head and while the teacher tried to teach he and his brother continued to work on their music. Teioh had been hoping to ask Revelation whether or not he had talked to Justin, but it didn't look like he had that choice now. So, as he had found himself a lot during the past year, he was silent as he worked with his brother. Humming under his breath. Part way through the period Teioh leaned across Revelation closer to Justin, "Sorry for earlier. I was wondering if you'd like to have lunch with my group." the brunette offered.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Sighing softly to his self Justin sat back down and started to work on the assignments, he knew he would be seen as a teachers pet, but he had promised his parents that he would keep his grades up, with the big family he needed to get some kind of schoolership to be able to go to College, sure his family was well off but univercity for 5 kids would be a lot. Justin did his best to ignore the others and focuse on his work. He was sitting beside members of the group that he had been warned that he was suppose to stay away from, what a way to start at a new school. But on the other hand he was a new kid and a bit of a freak.

When Teioh leaned over Justin heard what he said and had to make a choice, play it safe and ignore him followng the instructions of the stranger that warned him to stay away or have friends for once. He swallowed hard and gave a quick nod as an anserw not wanting to talk and get in trouble but it was enough of a anserw he hoped.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Teioh smiled, though the answer was just a nod it was enough for him. "Awesome, you should like my friends." He said with a smile sitting back properly. In his seat, for some reason his heart leaped at the response, like he was actually excited that this strange new kid was going to be hanging out with them. He mentally sighed. He glanced at his brother was was giving him a hard stare. Teioh stuck his tongue out the side of his mouth. He put a hand on Revelation's thigh and playfully ran his hand up and down it. Revelation tensed only slightly and looked back down at the sheet music. Teioh looked up at the clock, this period was dragging itself out as much as possible it would seem. But for some reason he was pretty excited for lunch. Until then though he continued to work on his music with his brother.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:39 pm

Although he was nervous part of him was excited he actually had someplace to sit during lunch he had planned on simpy finding a corner and eatng but this would work, maybe he could find out why he was suppose to stay away from this group and there was no way that hecould tell that Justin was gay, he had taken out his earing and well he acted normal or so he thought. But he would gaurd hs heart something was up with this group and he didnt know what it was well other then they all seeed like players.

The class was dragging on, but maybe that was a bit of a good thing he was nervous about eating lunch with this group but his curiosity overruled his fear. When the bell finally rang Justin packed up his bag the teacherlooked up "I wll have your work ready at the end of the day" Justin nodded "Thank you" Then turned to Teoh and Revelation "Well shall we" He winked at them he just wanted to test the waters here.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:30 pm

When the bell rang Teioh stretched in no hurry as his brother got up and started putting things away. Teioh just smiled up at him. "Revey, Revey, Revey." He said shaking his head as Justin and the teacher exchanged a couple words. When he turned and winked at Revelation and Teioh the albino shook his head and walked off while Teioh swung himself to his feet picked up his stuff shoving it into his bag before turning to Justin with his hands on his hips, "Ready when you are." He said with a smirk one eyebrow higher then the other in a relatively suggestive expression. He laughed as he turned and walked towards the door, his brother waiting just beyond the threshold. He started to walk as he saw Teioh approach. Teioh turned to Justin, "Be prepared for a barrage of questions when we get here. Watch out for Kyo, the one that kept laughing at me in our earlier class and Utakata, he's got black flippy hair with unnaturally blue eyes." He warned with a laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Walking with Teioh he listened to what he said. He simply nodded but truthfully he was still going to watch them all closely he didn’t know why that girl had warned him but she must have had a warning. Justin instead licked hs lips and shifted the backpack. “Well questions I am used to” He nodded. “So I am sure there is nothing that they can throw at me that I can not handle” Justin walked with confidence but not cockyness He noticed Revelation and he found himself wondering again what he was thinking, there was something strange going on between the two brothers but Justin had to brush it off. He had to keep hs eye open for any clues. “Kyo, and Utakata” He repeated. “Alright thanks for the warning”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Teioh smirked as he said he could handle the questions, Teioh begged to differ but that wasn't the point. He did notice Justin eying Revelation slightly and for some reason it made him feel a little weird, it was something he didn't recognize so he shrugged it off. When they were finally in the cafeteria Teioh rushed himself past Revelation and over to his table on the far side of the room closest to the river of people heading too and fro. He jumped up onto his seat. Ichiru and Tetsu looked up at him as he sat down. Even if they had all been standing Teioh and Revelation were still the tallest people in their group both of them standing at a bit over 6 foot 2 while everyone else stood at 6 feet or less. Revelation sat down next to him and Teioh patted the bench like seat on his other side as a signal for Justin to come sit. He motion to the two guys on the other side of the table, "These are Ichiru and Tetsu. Ichi, Testu...this is the new guy Justin." He introduced.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Justin of course did not see Teioh smirking nor did he notice that Teioh noticed him looking at his brother. Entering the cafertia Justin looked around it was the typical kind, tables full of nerds, burnouts, typical cliques. He walked toward the table confidently as Teioh motioned to him he noticed something about the group though, there was nothing that this group had that no other group would, he was certain. But yet the warning was still burnng in his head.

He did know that Teioh was gay or bi since of the advertising earlier, but what about the rest? He nodded to Ichiru and Tetsu. “Hello” He spoke his eyes flickering over the crowd he then licked his lips “So how is the food here, my last school had really good food” He shrugged “Cooked by students but really good food
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:08 pm

Ichiru and Tetsu said hello and smiled at the new guy, "Well, it's pretty good I guess, it's cooked by the students here too, unless you go order something from the teacher's caf." Ichiru explained running a hand through his red highlighted brown hair. Tetsu nodded in agreement. Teioh was looking around the caf knowing Utakata and Kyo were bound to show up out of no where. Teioh let out a scream as someone grabbed his shoulders and yelled in his ear. He turned and saw Kyo smirking at him Utakata laughing behind her. The two suddenly had eyes only on Justin. Kyo jumped up onto the table and jumped down to sit right across from him. She rested her elbows on the table, her head in her hands and smiled at him. Utakata, lacking a place to sit decided it was necessary to sit on Teioh's lap. Teioh didn't mind to much. He too leaned on his hand and stared at Justin. "So, I'm sure you're liking the school so far." Kyo said. "Yeah, and already sitting with us, did you and Teioh already hit it off or something." Utakata stated bluntly. Teioh jumped slightly as he grabbed Utakata cupping his hand over his mouth. Falling backwards and landing hard on the ground with Utakata on top of him. "Oh Teioh, frisky I see. But sorry my ass still hurts from last night." The black haired man said standing back up. Teioh flushed, it was an odd sight to his friends and even his brother as they all looked at his red face with confused looks, he tried to shake it off but it didn't work. Utakata looked at him then at Justin before he shrugged and took Teioh's seat. Teioh stood up and walked over to the end of the table jumping up to sit on it in front of Revelation. Not looking up from the top of the table and not looking forward to whatever Justin was thinking or going to respond. THis was completely normal at their group so no one else in the room seemed to even notice but for once it was actually having an effect on Teioh, and it was weird. He could feel Ichiru, Tetsu and Revelation all had their eyes on him, while Utakata and Kyo still had their attention on Justin.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:12 pm

Nodding Justin smiled, so the food would probably be similar. He looked longily at the lineup, but decided against it, the line up was too big, so he decided just to get something out of the vending machine and turned his attention on the group. When Teio was surprised Justin barely batted a eye. He had seen them coming, he was always aware of what was going on around him, it was the only way so defend himself. He was a bit paranoid but least he was safeir.

Justin felt all eyes on him but he did his best to ignore it all. He was the new kid and that was the only reason he hoped. When Kyro looked at him he smiled nodding “This school is alright” He shrugged “Typical school by the looks of it” When she mentioned to group Justin shrugged again “Teioh invited me” He grinned “Even after our first period” The rest of the conversation he did his best to ignore. Then seeing the line dying down jumped up. “Uhh I wll be right back”

With that he went to the line up and bought himself a chicken strip and French fry lunch with a Jell-O dessert and a Barqs root beer and stood in line waiting to pay he would then return to the table. But he knew he would be talked about and wanted to give them the chance.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:44 pm

When Justin got up to go get some lunch they all turned on Teioh. Teioh immediately put his head in his hands. "Shut up I'm just having an off day. I'll be back to normal tomorrow." He said. None of them seemed convinced, they all knew him too well. "So you want us to stop talking about or to you like you're a whore when the new guy is around?" Utakata asked. Teioh nodded, "Well that would be nice." He fidgeted a little bit now that he was thinking so awkwardly. He looked at Revelation, "Can I talk to you alone, Revey?" Teioh asked. Revelation stood up and nodded and the two walked off. The others looked at on another and started talking about Justin and Teioh. "Tei-Tei has it bad." Kyo said shaking her head. "It's kinda weird." Utakata said rubbing his arms. "Do you think Justin has a clue?" Tetsu asked. "I would guess so...or maybe he just doesn't know Teioh well enough yet to be able to read him like we can." Ichiru replied scratching the back of his head. "Well...all in all the new guy is pretty hot, agreed?" Kyo asked. "Agreed." They all replied. "And Teioh won't last for another two days, agreed?" Kyo asked. "Agreed." the boys replied.

"Revelation...I'm so confused." Teioh said shaking his head sitting on the back of the toilet in the vacant washroom. Revelation stood leaning against the back of the door facing his brother. "Yeah I know." the albino said flicking his hair to the side. "I was feeling really weird early when I noticed Justin was looking at you..." Teioh said shaking his head. Revelation cocked a silver eyebrow, "Jealously perhaps?" Revelation suggested. "Well... maybe... I guess... but who was I jealous of?" Teioh said looking at his brother. Revelation rested a hand on his brother's neck along his jawline, "Let your heart tell you, Teioh." Revelation leaned in and the two brother locked one another in a kiss, Teioh wrapped his arms around his brother's neck. Thoughts of Justin left Teioh's mind for the time being as he immersed himself in his actions with his brother.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:09 pm

With a food tray in hand Justin started back to the table, knowng that he would have been the topic of discussion he took his time coming back. When he reached the half way point he noticed someone coming up, more then likely to knock his tray down so when the brute made the motion Justin simply lifted his tray above his head and the brute fell down at the delight of the entire cafeteria. Justin simply walked over the head of the brute and continued on to the table.

Once he made it there he looked around as if nothing had happened open up his drink and took a swig before setting it down and taking a fry twirling it in his hand he smiled. “Well well I was told to except many questions, I have received any” He looked around at each of them his eyes twinkling with mischief.

He blinked. ‘Where are the brothers?” He was very observant and he noticed that the two were missing also suddenly held his hand up back words and stopped the ball flying at his head. He laughed “Immature” He throws the ball behind his head and binged the man who had nearly hit him on the side of the head. But he continued on as if nothing happened “So are any of you in acting?” It was his roundabout way of asking if Teoh was in acting as well or if he would be in all of his classes
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:53 am

Everyone at the table looked at one another as Justin managed to avoid having his tray of food knocked out of his hands like it was nothing. Then caught something thrown at him again as if it were nothing. "They went to go talk, Teioh's really out of it today and Revelation is his confidant, they should be back soon." Ichiru explained. Kyo and Utakata were leaning across the table talking to one another quietly in quick whisper, trying to come up with as many question's as possible to ask, but Kyo paused at the other question about acting, "Our drama queen Teioh of course, he was born for the stage." She said. Utakata looked at Justin, "I have the class too Teioh and the teacher are like best friends." Kyo stuck her tongue out the side of her mouth, "It's still hard to believe Teioh couldn't even speak a word until he was seven. Now he talks all the time, loudly, and sometimes well." Utakata nodded, "When it comes to the performing arts at all Teioh is our man. Music and acting are pretty much his life he can play six instruments. Now as for you...Kyo and I have thought up some questions. First off...are you some sort of cat person you have incredibly quick reflexes?" Utakata finished. "Yeah, and I'll take it you're into acting? What about music? or design?" Kyo asked.

"Does no one ever come in here?" Revelation asked his brother as they switched places Revelation sitting on the back of the toilet, Teioh standing in front of him. "No, everyone knows better. This is my washroom, has been since late freshman year." Teioh explained as he closed the toilet and straddled it. Revelation sighed as he leaned back resting his back against the wall "Of course..." he sighed out. Teioh smirked and laughed slightly as he undid Revelation's pants and pulled them down enough to reveal his partially erect member. Teioh undid his own pants as well before taking Revelation's length into his mouth, getting a groan out of the albino. Teioh looked up at him through his eye lashes as he continued to work Revelation over and start working on himself. Teioh knew they wouldn't be much longer, it had been a while for both of them together and Teioh found Revelation a much more exhilarating partner then anyone else.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:06 am

He continued to eat then nodded, he could assume what the two were up to, Teioh was more then likely pressuring Revelation for information about Justin, but he didn’t care, he knew he would be the talk of the school, he was not only the new kid, but he had been told that he was very good looking, but Justin wasn’t vain though. Justin did wonder though if he may be the reason that Teioh was out of sorts, he was sure that Teioh wasn’t used to being handled lke Justn was handling him. He wasn’t about to bend over for him, not mater how good looking he was.

He eyed the two whispering ones and raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off. Licking his lips at their answers abut the acting class Justin tried not to show his groan that was 3 out of four classes that they had together, his only chance was writing but he assumed he would have that class too. But he looked up at the group when they mentioned Teioh not being able to talk till he was 7. Justin let out a low whistle “Wow seven years old” Justin shook his head knowing better then to comment more on that so instead answered the questions “No not part cat, just used to getting picked on so have taught myself to be alert” Shrugging he ate another fry then offered his plate to the table. “Well I am into acting, writing and swimming, I am in a swim club, placed first in the last competition, on the weekend I have regionals and if I win in that I go on,” He shrugged. “Anyone into swimming here?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Kyo and Utakata smirked at one another at the answer to the first question. "Swimming, huh? Well Tetsu swims." Kyo said taking a fry and pointing it at Tetsu before biting into it. "Yeah but I haven't done any competitive swimming in two or three years." Tetsu said shrugging. "As for Teioh, he avoids over exerting himself, he has a reason for not talking for so long. He's a really sickly person no matter how much he doesn't look like it. He had a scorched throat that wasn't supposed to heal, so it wasn't that he was inept it was that it was that it would have been to painful for him to talk. He also has a pretty bad case of asthma, it's hard to tell that he's so sick though." Utakata explained. "We don't know if Revelation swims...he probably could...but none of us really know him that well. We only met him at the beginning of the year." Ichiru said with a shrug. There was a small pause before Kyo started to talk again, "So, you're pretty hot...You have a girlfriend?" She asked when Utakata decided to butt in, "Better question! Are you gay?" He said.

Having finished up quickly, surprisingly quick for both of them, maybe it was the fact that it was in the school that made it a little bit more exciting, with the fact that someone could come in at anytime. Teioh ran his hands through his hair pushing it all out of his face, "I honestly feel so much better now." He stated. Revelation sighed, "You would wouldn't you." Teioh laughed at the remark and he gave his brother a quick kiss before he left the bathroom with his brother following him. He wasn't quick in heading back to the their table, "Hey Revey can I have the piano piece you were working on, I wanna try it during music class." Teioh asked looking over his shoulder at the albino. "Of course." was his quick reply. Teioh visibly looked much better as he finally saw the table. He saw Justin seemed to be getting along with everyone else which was a good thing.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next