The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena) - Page 10 Empty Re: Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:18 pm

Teioh smiled and got into the hot tub as well sitting himself down next to Justin. Revelation followed sitting on Justin's other side as Utakata took the space next to Teioh. "Ahh it's so nice~" Utakata said sinking down to his shoulders his head falling back as he let out a content sigh. Teioh laughed but couldn't help but agree. Kyo, Toya and Testu were taking their time getting out of the pool seemingly enjoying themselves but Teioh knew it would just be a matter of time.

"I'd probably keel over dead if I had to exercise that much." Teioh said with a laugh putting a hand on Justin's shoulder. "Luckily, I don't. I'm glad my hobby, in which I mean music of course." he added for safety with a sharp look at Utakata who was smirking at him, "doesn't involve vigorous exercise like that." he said with a laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:46 am

Surprised as Teioh sat on one side of him and Revelation on the otherside. He was certain that he was hated by Revelation but now he was sitting beside him he had to shrugg it off though laughing at Utakata reaction "Yeah its good for the muscles after a swim"

It seemed this group were at ease here he was gratful for that he just hoped that they wouldnt tell the school about where he and Jessa lived. Laughng at Teioh's statement. Jessa raised an eyebrow

"Music huh is that what they are calling it now" Justin gasped

"Jess I am surprised at you"

"Just saying" Jessa said with a wicked smile looking around the group. "I just thought it was called something else"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:45 pm

Teioh blinked a couple times at the comment, "I am very offended by that." he said putting a hand to his chest in a mock gasp. "And besides I was talking about music, not...whatever YOU were thinking of." He said unable to keep from smirking lightly at Jessa. Ichiru had gotten in next to Utakata and was laughing along with the short black haired man. Both of them equally shocked that they hadn't said anything before Jessa did. Revelation frowned but didn't say anything, just looked down at the water in front of him.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:25 pm

Jessa shifted a little bit uncomfortable "Sorry, I just sometimes speak before I think but I stand by it" She winked "I have seen the way you act in the hallways" She grinned and sunk deeper into the hottub.

Justin shook his head. "Yeah sometimes we all speak before we think" He tried to change the topic. "So what kind of movie do you think you want to watch tonight?"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Teioh smiled lightly, "Well, that doesn't surprise me, I am pretty bad." he said with a laugh. "But lets face it, sex is like the only exercise I get." he said with a shrug, not afraid to admit it because it was true. Revelation rolled his eyes knowing just how true that was when at times he would end up fucking his own brother until morning when the rest of his family was out. Revelation let his head fall back as he sighed, closing his eyes and relaxing, unable to help but notice the looks he knew he was getting from Utakata and Ichiru.

"Something fucking scary. I want Teioh to have nightmares." Utakata said smirking at Teioh who laughed at the comment. "Yeah, scary sounds good." Teioh agreed.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Justin was not really over the shock of what his sister had just said but it seemed like Teioh and Revelation and the others were not shocked at all. Justin wasnt sure how he liked that but he also knew that it wasnt fair to ask Teioh to change for him, no it wouldnt be right. Justin and Teioh wouldnt not be able to have a true relationship what just happeend would be the extent of it. That sort of saddened Justin but he couldnt except Tioh to change for him it just woulnt be right.

Jessa giggled at the scary movie. "Well we could always do a maraton we have nightmare on elm street" She paused "You know One, two, freedies coming for you three four better lock your door five six grab a curciafix 7 8 better stay up late 9 10 never sleep again"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:07 pm

Teioh laughed, "That's fine by me, though I don't think we're going to have time for all that, guess we could just wait till one of us starts to flip out." he looked over his shoulder as Kyo walked up. She frowned at him and stuck out her tongue before sliding into the water and sitting on Teioh's lap. Teioh laughed and hugged her, "I love you too." he said, rubbing his cheek against the side of her head and she couldn't help but smile. Lastly Tetsu and Toya joined the rest of them in the hot tub. "We still going to play Truth or Dare? We could start now." He said with a smirk looking at Justin.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:54 am

Jessa shrugged "Tommrow is suppose to be raining and its a long weeken we could just stay in tommrow and fishish them" Justin shot her a questing look, his sister was not normally like this something was up. She might be on her meds again she was always a bit better when she was on her meds.

When the others joined them Justin noticed th exchange between Kyo and Teioh and smiled making room for Kyo to sit on Tiohs lap. When the question of truth or dare came up he grew a little nervous then nodded "I guess I will start" He said then took a moment both could get im a lot of trouble. finally he spoke "I say Truth"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Teioh laughed, "Alright, a movie day sounds like a plan." he said pumping his fist slightly. He draped his arms around the two next to him, Justin and Utakata. Kyo leaned back and rested her head on Teioh's shoulder. They were all silent until Just said truth. Kyo was the first one to perk up at that one, "Have you ever secretly, or not secretly, wanted your own harem of drop dead sexy men?" she asked. Teioh laughed, unable to help himself, because he knew she thought she had one, even though she was far from right on that one. Utakata laughed as well though the two laughing men knew that they were genuinely curious, more so they could bring it up at inappropriate times when things got tense or something.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Jessa was pverjoyed that her plan for a movie night was a go. She needed to get used to people again and with her brother it would be a lot better. She licked her lips nervously and looked around the group, she was getting paniced again but she took sips of her soda to calm her down and turned to her brother to hear his answer.

Justin laughed a little then winked "Sure who hasnt people at my becon and call" He glanced at Teioh then shook his head "But I am more of a one mate kinda of man" He couldnt glance at Teioh then for he knew Teioh was a known player.

Jessica spoke up agin to break the tension "Okay me next I will be brave and say dare"

Justin shot her a warning glance, his sister was nervous about doing a lot of things and she didnt know this group that well to say "dare" But what was done was done and Justin just had to wait and see what would be the result.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10