The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena) - Page 9 Empty Re: Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Utakata pulled himself out of the water next to Jessa as instructed and held a finger under his nose frowning deeply. He thought of his face as his selling point, even though it was normally covered by his long side bangs. He would never be able to forgive Revelation if his nose was at all bent after this. He waited patiently, for Jessa to get everything she needed. Then looked up at her when she walked out with the ice pack. His frown never left and even his deep blue eyes seemed to show as a pout. "Thanks for the help." he stated, it sort of sounded like he had a cold because his nose seemed to stuffed.

Teioh laughed and shook his head, "Like Utakata would shy away from any sort of attention." He said. He sighed slightly, "I think I could stay like this for the rest of the night...now that I'm used to the weight. You up for that?" he asked with a laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:20 am

Jessa took a wet cloth and cleaned up the blood then in another clean dry cloth and held it till the bleeding stopped then grabbing another one wrapped the ice pack in it put in gentyl on the nose. Jessa looked at him "Its not broken, slight chance of a black eye though" She held the icepack there gently. Then looked at her brother but he was too caught up in Teioh to notice her, it was unlike him. She wondered if her brother had feelings for this Teioh. But Tieoh was a player and Justin would just end up getting hurt. She would have to talk to him later.

Justin smiled, Jessa had been wrong he had been watchng the whole thing. How she took care of Utaka and how everythng seemed to be changng quickly for both of them. He chuckled when the prosepct of staying the whole night like this. He shook his head "Well I plan to hit the hottub eventually and I dont want to make your legs fall asleep." He then twisted his back so he was still sitting forward but his face faced his "Plus I think the group may be getting jelous"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:24 am

Utakata sighed as he let Jessa deal with his nose. When she told him it wasn't broken he was relieved, not so relieved when he heard about the black eye, "Great, nothing I can't cover up I hope." he said with a frown deciding he could take the ice pack from Jessa, holding it firmly to his throbbing nose. He looked over at Revelation who glanced at him for a moment then at Teioh then down at the water. He obviously didn't seem that bothered by the fact that he had just punched someone in the face, but it didn't seem to be the kind of thing that would bother Revelation anyways. Now he just had to decide whether it was worth it or not, which was a tough question, but he was going to say it was completely worth it.

Teioh laughed as Justin spoke, "Yeah, sounds good. But as for them getting jealous? I highly doubt it." He glanced over at his friends for a moment then back at Justin, "They're good friends, they wouldn't get jealous over something like this, when they've seen and done worse." He said shaking his head resting his forehead against Justin's.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:46 am

Having the ice pack taken from her Jessa stood and cleaned up the mess throwing the bloodied faceclothes into the washng machine. She then walked passed her brother who raised an eyebrow to whch Jessa ignored she knew that her brother would be concered but she was being careful she wouldnt allow herself to get too close before she was certain that they wouldnt hurt her. She sat on the edge of the pool her feet in the pool. Then turned to the Utakta "How yu feeling?"

Justin raised an eyebrow. He knew that at least one of the friends would be jelous, and he figured ti would be his brother but he didnt say anything about it. Instead he shrugged "Well if you are still intrested in swimming I could get up"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:03 pm

Utakata sighed as he was asked how he was feeling, "A bit better." He stated looking at her out of the corner of his eyes and smiling. "This was wroth it. But how'd you do it without getting punched in the face?" he couldn't help but ask with a brief laugh. The others were just talking again and seemed a bit more tense around Revelation then they had been before hand, which made sense. Revelation continuously looked up at his brother through his bangs hoping nobody would notice. No one really did.

Teioh laughed and shook his head, "I don't really want to, I already said I was comfortable. When you want to get in the hot tub I'll move." He said then he sighed, "I'm perfectly fine here." he said with a light smile. He looked down at everyone in the pool his gaze rested on his brother, and though he couldn't see his eyes he knew he met them and the brunette couldn't help but look away.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:35 am

Nodded Jessa smiled "Well thats good, we will be able to tell in a bit if it wll burse or not" When asked the questions she stopped. How did she get away with it? "Uhhh I dont know? Maybe I moved away too fast, maybe cause I am new he didnt except it from me?" She looked at Revelaton but some one else had his attenton she followed it to her brother and his and shrugged : I dont know maybe intime I will just ask him in a bit"

Justin hadnt caught the brothers looking at each other but felt someone staring at him and looked around then saw Revelaton "I dont think your brother cares for me, at all" He meat care as more of a way of saying that he was hated by him not care as in the had feelings for.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:15 pm

Utakata sighed heavily. "Maybe it's because you're a girl. Maybe that's his soft spot. Damn, in that case I have no chance what so ever..." he said pulling his legs up to his chin and resting on them. He frowned and he looked at Revelation just watching him casually.

Teioh blinked a couple times before looking at Justin, "Well...Revelation doesn't really care for anyone in any way shape or form. He's not a very...social person in case you haven't noticed." he said with a laugh. He sighed and looked up at the sky. The last thing he wanted was for Revelation to get over protective of him. Sure he slept with his brother but they were just brothers...Teioh's being a narcissist was his drive for that, he knew Revelation knew it couldn't really mean anything though. At least he hoped that.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Feeling sorry for Utakata "I dont think thats it, I think I just surprised him and swam away quickly" She shrugge "I wont be doing it again, I am surprised that I did it, I dont really like human contact" She chewed her bottom lip. "I know its odd, the things I crave the most is the thing I am most scared of" She could tell that This guy liked Revelation. She wondered if there was anything that she could do.

Justin watched his sister then turned back to Teioh nodded "Ahh so its just not me" He didnt fully belive him he knew there was somethng wrong but for now he let it go. But he was going to watch his back around Revelation.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:44 am

Utakata let out a short laugh, "I think once is enough for me too. I'm the exact opposite when it comes to human contact, I don't think I'd be able to live if I didn't have it." he said leaning back on one arm and sighing. He thought about that last thing, "Well...I'm sure that happens a lot in shy people...people who don't act on impulse. The only thing I even remotely 'crave' that I'm scared of is...well Revelation. But it's nothing I feel I have to pursue, and frankly, I don't want to get even more beat up then I already have been." He explained with a shrug, proud of himself for sounding even remotely deep which was not in his personality at all, but he liked to try none the less.

"Definitely not just you, hell he's like that with me sometimes." Teioh said with a laugh. He paused for a while, "Uh what time do you think it is?" Teioh asked with a little frown not like feeling so clueless, but he hadn't been keeping track of time.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:41 pm

Jessa coninued to listen to Utakata she nodded. She was shy, painfully shy but it came from her life, dont trust anyone they are just out there to hurt you. Was the way she thought and felt people scared her but this group was different and she was trusting them. She was grateful though most of her scars hid the fact that she had taken up cutting. Her brother knew but he of course wouldnt tell a soul.

Justin was listining to Teioh but was also paying close attenton to his sister. He had notice the new marks But he knew each mark on his sister and yes there were knew ones, he sighed softly. But then quickly turned to Teioh and looked up at the clock "Yeah its nearly 5pm, lots of time, unless you are getting hungry"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:35 pm

Utakata shook his head as Ichiru swam over to the two of them. He rested his arms on the edge of the pool and smirked at both of them in turn, "Thanks for inviting us all Jessa, this is turning out to be really fun." he said with a smiling looking up at her from where he was. Utakata blinked and smiled, "Yeah what he said. I'm glad we got to meet you and your brother." he glanced over at Teioh and Justin for a moment before looking back at Jessa, "I'm sure Teioh agrees too..." he glanced at Teioh and Justin again, "You think they'll hit it off?" he asked. Ichiru followed his gaze and chuckled, "Knowing Teioh...probably, am I right?" he said looking back at Utakata. The black haired teen laughed in response.

Teioh nodded when he heard the time, "Nah, I'm good." he said shaking his head. He sighed but laughed, "Y'know...it's hard to believe we've only known each other for...2 days, eh?" He laughed again, "It's my magnetic personality I know it."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Watching the other male swim over Jessa smiled. It seemed like this group was all close. As she was thanke she blushed. "Well I just figured to get to know all of us outside of school" She rubbed her arms slightly where there were a lot of ciggerate burn scars and whelts from being beat. She followed ther looks to her brother she was really surprsed that he was like that. She shrugged "I dont know doesnt seem like my brother"

Justin nodded. "Well Soon I can get out some more chips or something. Or desserts like I said my mother was over pleased that you showed up and there is always food in the house." He chuckled softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Ichiru looked from Jessa to Justin and Teioh to Utakata, his eyes trailed back to Jessa and he couldn't help but laugh lightly, "It may not be like your brother, but it's something Teioh's well...famous for. Well in a sense, everyone knows he sleeps around a lot, guys and girls, he has a new lover every couple days. He's only ever had one real boy friend." Ichiru explained. Utakata nodded before speaking up, "Yup, and that was me, and we slept with other people the entire time." Utakata couldn't help but chuckle, "And normally when he has his sight set on someone he ends up in bed with them within the week." He couldn't help but smirk as he looked up at Teioh.

Teioh nodded, "You can go do that whenever you want, knowing Ichiru he and his brother will probably be hungry again in no time, even though the pizza's probably not completely gone yet." he said with a smirk. "But you don't have to move at all if you don't want. Like I said, I'm perfectly fine here, besides if you move I'm sure someone else will take your spot."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:49 am

Hearing them talk Jessa grew nervous. Her brother had a gentle spirt and got hurt easily and he wouldnt recover too well if his heart was broken. But she wasnt sure that she shoul really intervine well at least not right now she kept a worry eye on her brother and Takeda. She chewed her bottom lip. "Well my brother isnt really his type then" She shook her head and looked at them "My brother has never had a boyfriend, and is kinda a romantic, he would not like tellng you but he really wanted one true boyfirned" She shrugged "But I guess I cant always protect him."

Justn had seen his siter staring at them but shrugged it off. "Well I dont plan on moving anytime soon. There is still plently of pizza and salad and chips and what not plus I am not ready to give up my seat yet" He was relaxig even further now and was half asleep.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:48 pm

bumping
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:39 am

Ichiru and Utakata looked at one another at her words. Utakata shrugged he had already been told something similar by Justin. "Well...everyone is Teioh's type, it's more like Teioh's not his type." Ichiru said scratching the back of his head with an almost nervous look. "You know, it would be nice if Teioh tried to have a meaningful relationship again." Utakata said with a shrug though he knew Teioh didn't have it in him to stay completely loyal to one person, he was sure he would be able to talk it out with Justin afterwards...if it happened. "We can talk to him after this if you want, I'm sure he'd listen to us." Utakata finished nodding and looking at Jessa with a kind smile.

Teioh laughed and shook his head, "Well that's good." He started running his fingers through Justin's hair again idly as he watched Utakata and Ichiru talking to Jessa, for some reason he had a feeling he was the subject of their conversation, but he was often the centre of a conversation so he was completely used to it. He let out a content sigh as he let his eyes drift up to the sky above them a smile on his face.
((heheh, you can reply if u want, sorry i ditched for so long~)
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Shaking her head Jessa sighed "No I dont think either of them will listen to anyone right now, Justin is very strong, comes from his past, he knows what he wants and although it will pain him he will walk away if he doesnt get what he wants" She paused "I do how ever wonder how Teioh will take to being rejected" She turned her attention briefly to her brother again then turned to the group and smiled "Its going to be intresting thats al I can say"

She then sighed and went under the water and then came up. "So shall we swim or should I turn on the hottub?"

Justin saw th worry in his sister's eyes he knew that she was worried but he would be careful. He wouldnt allow himself to get hurt. He heard the content sigh of Teioh and grinned and closed his own eyes. He was too shy to push anything and too scared that the person who had warned him on the first day was right, that he was just a player and would just hurt him. But he wanted to see how this would go for now. Then cross the bridge when it came to it.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:51 pm

Utakata and Ichiru shrugged, Utakata was still planning on talking to Teioh after this, he couldn't help but be pretty curious as to what Teioh would say. Ichiru laughed as Jessa said she wanted to see how Teioh would take being rejected. "Well that's not very nice, but I have to agree with you it'll be pretty funny, if anything, I guess. I know I've never seen it before." He said with a shrug, Utakata nodded in agreement. They thought over the question Jessa shot at them for a moment before smiling and looking back at her. "Hot tub sounds good." Utakata said with a laugh.

Teioh started to hum again happily moving around slightly under Justin trying to get a bit more comfortable. He wrapped his arms around Justin and hugged him with a smile, his head still angled upwards his eyes still closed as he continued to hum.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Turning back to them Jessa blushed "Thats not what I meant, you just told me that he has never been rejected before so I was just curious what would happen if my brother seeing that he isnt the only one that Tieoh is saying" She shrugged "Or Justin might just end it himself knowing that its not fair for Teioh to be tied to one person when he has a wondering heart" Licking her lips "I really didnt mean anyting by it I just have foot in mouth dease" She paused "I am always putting my foot in my mouth"

Sighing again she shook her head. "Well I guess we can put on the hottub and maybe the guys will join us" She winked to her brother and Teioh

Hearing him humming Justin turned to him "What is on your mind"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:24 am

Utakata and Ichiru smiled at one another as she blushed and tried to make them understand what she meant. "It's alright, we know you didn't mean anything by it. Besides we're just going to have to wait and see what happens. Just give it a bit of time." Ichiru said smiling but unable to keep from shaking his head slightly. Utakata looked over his shoulder at Teioh and Justin, "Yeah maybe." he said with a laugh.

"Hmm...absolutely nothing. I'm humming which means my head's completely empty at the moment. It's nice, not cluttered, I should do this more often." He said with a laughing opening his eyes and looking at Justin a huge smile on his face.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:41 pm

Jessa nodded "Yeah I guess" She sighed. "I just hope he is careful" She wasnt sure what "he" she was talking about. Both of them needed to be careful. She then got out of the pool, feeling a bit self concious abut all of the marks on her body but he was too lte they had already saw them so she tensed slightly and tried to ignore the feeling that they were all staring at her and walked over to the hottub and switched a flip

"It will take a few minutes to warm up, and I can put bubbles in it too if you all want" She waited to hear a responce.

Justin watched Jessa turn on the hottub and turned to Teioh. "You set for the hotub?" He stood "I need to go inside for a minute anyways" Justin walked into the house and into the dinning room just off of the pooldeck doors and shook his head what was he getting into? He couldnt get hurt. He couldnt get attached those were his rules in life, dont get attached and dont get hurt. He shook his head again trying to gain his emotions and ignore the growing bluge in his swim suit.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:07 pm

Utakata and Ichiru both looked Jessa over quickly as she got up, they would never ask about all the marks on her body. They looked back at their friends in the pool who were talking and having fun playing some game they wouldn't be able to name, especially not now that they had stopped. Especially since the four others were looking at Jessa though they quickly returned to pay more attention to one another, except for Revelation's whose gaze had drifted off to his brother. Who was watching Justin leave, he couldn't tell if his brother was bothered or confused or what he was, he figured he could always get an answer out of him later.

"Bubbles are always fun, don't cheap out on the bubbles." Utakata said with a laugh unable to help himself as he stood up and stretched, his nose still kinda hurt but he was fine now. He shivered though as the slightest of breezes ran over his nearly nude body. He shivered as he walked towards Jessa, "It's going to nice to be in the hot tub, it's getting colder outside." he said pushing his hair right out of his face and crossing his arms, rubbing his biceps.

"You bet." Teioh said with a short laugh unable to help but sigh in relief as Justin's weight was lifted off of him. He looked over his shoulder and watched Justin walk inside the briefest of frowns coming over his face, wondering what he was thinking, but he didn't dwell on it as he stood up and stretched, his legs felt numb and it took him a couple moments before he could walk properly, when he could he made his way over to Utakata who was complaining about being cold. Teioh rubbed Utakata's arms as well and laughed, "Well, it's your fault you decide to wear speedos and tight clothing, the cold gets at you no problem."

"But they show off my amazing body." Utakata whined back at Teioh who laughed at him and wrapped his arms around Utakata's neck, resting his chin on the shorter man's shoulder as he waited for the water in the hot tub to warm up. Ichiru was out of the pool and up with the food doing his part to help finish up the pizza that was left.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Hearing thier requests Jessa giggled and added a bunch of specilize bubbles made for hot tubs. "There will be lots" And it was true the bubbles were forming and pouring over. As Utakata came to her Jessa instinctivly tensed she couldnt help it but she shook her head and smiled. "Yeah it is, I normally sit in here in the evening aftr a tough day at school, wich just happens to be all of them" She shrugged. "Pleanty of cold water too I dont want anyone over heating"

She went to check on her brother.

"Justin you okay?" She asked

"Yah just needed a breather" Justin replied

Although she didnt belive him Jessa nodded

"Okay well lets get back to the party, most are probably sleeping over" Justin nodded

"I know I just hope they dont talk Id rather be invisable in school"

"You and me both" Jessa agreeed. They both came back to the group and Justin smiled. "Hey I am back" He took a peice of pizza and took a few bites. "My trainer is going to kill me, but ah well I will just do more laps before my weigh in"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Utakata leaned on the edge of the hot tub staring down at the water as Jessa added the bubble mix and continued to stare afterwards. Teioh smiled at him before looking at Jessa, "Of course, my dad would kill me if I came back half dead." he said before joining Utakata. Ichiru came over and leaned next to them a slice of pizza in either hand Teioh looked up at him and smirked, "It really is amazing you are so thin..." he said with a smile. Ichiru just smiled and shrugged as he took another bite. Teioh looked around, Justin and Jessa were no where to be seen but he wasn't all that worried.

Revelation pulled himself out of the pool and walked over to where his brother and friends were gathered around the hot tub. He put a hand on his brother's shoulder as he looked around. Teioh did not move. Revelation looked around his eyes landing sharply on Justin as he went over and got himself a slice of pizza but he quickly looked away, he didn't want to start anything. Teioh turned around to face Justin though and Revelation stepped to the side slightly shocked when his brother didn't even seem to notice he was there.

"Ah, I'm sure you'll be fine, you're probably like Ichiru here." he said jerking a thumb at his friend who was currently in the process of taking a large bite from the slice in one hand. "You don't gain a pound no matter how much you eat." he said with a laugh.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:06 pm

Walking out Justin had noticed Revelation staring at him and bowed his head a little confused on why he was having that effect on him. It semed that Revelation hated him. Well his sister had managd to be able to kiss him mayb that had something to do with it but what ever the reason for the time being he would keep a space between himself and Teioh just to see if that was why Revelation was shooting daggers at him.

Laughing at the noto gaining weight comment he nodded "Yah and swimming 4 miles two to three times a day helps too" Taking a root beer he cracked the can open and then sighed "Well into the hot tub?" He slipped into it and sat down and waited for te others. "Dont forget there is a lot of food and more to come"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next