The Uimate Role-Playing Group Ever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena) - Page 4 Empty Re: Change My Ways (Xuxa_Rena)

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:39 am

Justin ran his hand through his hair he knew that he had been yammering but he seemed to do that when he was nervous. It was a bad habit that he had been trying to work on but it was clear that he had not been able to put a lid on his nervous and Revlation seemed a bit ticked off too more then just his brother getting....well something. Something had happeend to Teioh Justin wasnt sure what but clearly it was somthing really bad.

When Relvation walked away Justin sighed and followed giving Relvaion a few minutes to sit down so Teioh would be warned and could leave if he wanted to but when he eneterd Justin still saw him there and sat down nodded to the table. Then looked at Tieoh. He didnt want to say anythng but his face couldnt hid the worry and sympathy. "I...uhh" He paused "Have some stuff in my locker that can help wth the swellng on your face" He shrugged "It will help with the pain too if you want it" He licked his lips nervously and waited.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Female Number of posts : 8803
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.anysoldier.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:37 am

Teioh looked away from Justin as he sat down at their table, of course turning his head away from him gave him a perfect view of that ugly bruise the guy had left on his face. He looked at Justin when he spoke though and blinked a couple times at the offer. Teioh cracked a smile, "Actually...I think that would help a lot thanks." He said standing and wincing, he glanced at everyone but knew they had seen him flinch. He was in pain, he hated it but, and he couldn't even go talk to his dad/doctor about it because what would he say about it. He tried to stand straight and confidently as he motioned for Justin to lead the way to the locker.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Male Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-12-26

http://yaoifantasy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:57 am

Seeing his face Justin had of course been concered but he didnt know how to show it without being seen as creepy or stranger then he already was. But when he stood Justin could see that Teioh was in more pain then just a smack on the face and Justin grew more concered. Standng he walked to him smiling sympathically at Revelaion and nodding to the rest of the table "I will have him back in a few minutes"

He offered his hand to him to help him, but he had a feeling his pride would stop him. Either way once they made it to his locker he opeend and took out some cream "I used this when I used to get beat up" He said "Trying to protect my little sister" Slowly he brought his hand to the burise with some of the cream and very lightly applied it on. "It takes a couple minutes but the pain should subside soon" He then took a step back. "Are you hurt anywhere else? Its for more then just buries it works for cuts and welts and many other things" He shrugged "I used to get beat a lot"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:31 pm

Teioh didn't take Justin's hand but followed him down to his locker. He looked at the cream and at his hand before he rubbed it onto his cheek, he flinched slightly at the slight pressure on the bruise. "Very handy I guess..." he said with a sigh. "This doesn't happen to me often so it's kinda annoying." He stated. When he asked if there were anymore he rubbed the back of his head and put on a goofy smile, "Well...just a few I guess, but we should probably go to the bathroom for the others. Despite my personality, right now I'd rather not take off my shirt in the middle of the hallway." he said starting down the hall to his bathroom. When he was inside he started taking off the shirt of his school uniform and threw it onto the counter. He tried to look at his back which was covered in large bright red welts, the same as his chest, "Ugh...hideous." he sighed. He looked at the bandages on his collarbone and his arm and frowned, he couldn't remember the last time he was beat up this bad.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Justin felt a bit akward putting cream on Teioh but it would be best if he did since he coul see where the burse was more easily. He cocked his head to the side but then followed him into the bathroom. He entere the bathroom as he was undoing the shirt. He found himself gasping slightly. "Ohh Teioh" He stepped forward and lightly touched his wounds, but not knowing fully what to say went to work coating his back in the cream.

"You do not look hedious" He said softly. Before lightly turning him around and begining to apply the cream to his chest. This was the cloest that he had ever been to another male but he wasnt thinking of anything dirty only tending to his wounds. "They dont look infected but I would keep an eye on it" He said looking up at him mere inches from him.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:51 pm

Teioh smiled happy that Justin was helping him, he shivered slightly at the feel of the cold cream on his blazing wounds. But over all liked the feeling. He let out a sigh through his nose. "Yeah I would think they wouldn't be, I don't think he'd go hitting me with something that's going to get me seriously injured... well... er... more injured then this." He said. He paused for a moment before talking again, "Um, I know it's probably to awkward for you and I can do it myself, but there are a couple really annoying ones on my legs." He said his hands were already at the top of his pants. "Oh and you don't have to worry about anyone coming in here, no one ever does except for me." He said with a smirk as he dropped his pants his legs were almost bright red he winced looking at all the wounds. So now he was standing in the middle of the bathroom in his black briefs, having some guy rubbing cream on his wounds. A little awkward? Yes. A little arousing? Yes. Was he going to make it obvious? No, he was going to control his stupid hormones for the next little while.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:12 am

Smiling gently Justin noticed him shivering. “Sorry Teieoh I know its cold but it will help.” He looked up at him. “You mean this happened” He paused and swallowed hard “With that man I saw you will yesterday?” He questioned. “Ohhh Teioh that is just awful” He wanted to comfort this boy but that would just be strange, well stranger then him rubbing cream all over his back and chest and face.

Justin shook his head “No not akward” but Justin was blushing slighty feeling guilty that his mind had been wondering while he tended to his wounds sure he wouldn’t mind having a boyfriend but it wasn’t right. Not right that he be having these feelings stiring up in him, he was attracted to both Teioh and his brother and that made it even worse. He had to push the thoughts out of his head.

When he lowered his pants leaving him pretty much only in his boxers Justin gasped and ended up chocking on a little of his own spit but recovered quickly nodded. “Yes these ones are a lot worse” He looked them over before starting to apply the cream. “Let me know if the pain is getting too much okay” He asked looking up at him ignoring where his head was postioned right at that moment.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:29 am

Teioh sighed, "Yeah...he did this...but it wasn't like a gay bashing or anything he was just a sadist." he said shrugging. He didn't believe Justin when he said it wasn't awkward, Teioh had been around enough people like this to know that it was a rather awkward situation, that and he could see the blush sneaking onto Justin's face. But he didn't say anything about it. When Teioh dropped his pants he saw Justin choke slightly and almost burst out laughing but instead just had his lips twitch up at the corner in mild amusement. When Justin put the cream against his legs he let out a small gasp and his legs shivered rather violently almost giving way. "Yeah...the pain I should be able to deal with..." he managed to say, but to keep himself from falling at that moment he gripped Justin's hair. It took him a second to see the position and again his lips twitched up in amusement. But controlled himself, hopefully, he knew if his body decided to get aroused the briefs he wore wouldn't hide anything. It was probably the only downside to his underwear preference, but he thought it was hot. None the less he kept a grip on Justin's head as the other teen rubbed the cream on his wounds.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:42 am

Shaking his head slightly Justin looked up at up him again not understanding on how this could turn someone on but justin was not a fighter, he hated violence. and hated to see others in pain. But he kept silent about it, if Teioh was into this sort of stuff it wasnt Jutin's place to judge. Focusing back on the wounds Justin missed the twitches of his lips.

He noticed the shiver. "Hey sorry, I guess I should have warned you again, it does cause a weird sentaton" He chewed his bottom lip before contnueing. He was taking care to try to tend to them all and there was a lot of them. When he grabbed his hair Justin looked up at him. Before continueing now he was working on the ones that were on the inside of his legs and preety high up he held his breath hoping that he could do this with out causeing any effect of Teioh.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Teioh started to giggle slightly not able to help himself as Justin continued to rub his legs. "It's not really that it's just cold, I mean my legs are burning. It feels weird." he said with a laugh. "Now come on just a little higher." He said with another laugh. He tilted his head back slightly and continued to laugh. He was being childish now and he knew he was but he didn't care he thought he deserved a laugh after all that had happened during the past twelve or so hours. "The bells probably going to ring soon..." he stated and practically as he said it the bell for first period rang. "Well then...we're either going to be late or we can skip first." He stated still laughing though he had let go of Justin's hair by now.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Justin looked up at him and raised an eyebrow as Teioh begain to giggle. He didnt see what was so funny about the nurmous wounds. But as he asked him to go higher Justin shook his head chuckling. "Not on the first date" He teased. It felt good to laugh. He continued tending to the wounds. Then as the bell rang he stood.

Justin was blushng still though. "Sorry Teioh I have to get going, I cant be absent for any of my classes I need to stay at this school for the sake of the family." He sighed and lghtltly rubbed the back of hs neck. "See you in class" He then turned to go, he paused at the door. "Be careful alright?" He then left him and went to his frist class.

"Hell Justin" he mutered to himself "You just blew a sure thing" Then he shook hs head NO! he thought to himself. He couldnt give his heart away to just anyone it had to be someone loyal that would be with him. And not every other man walking the earth. Making it to his first class he shrugged "Sorry still trying to figure it out" He said to the teacher.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:11 pm

Teioh continued to laugh even when Justin said he would rather go. That kinda hurt, but this was his second day so Teioh guessed it would make sense. He nodded as Justin left, "See you in class then." He said. When the door closed he sighed loudly before pulling up his pants and putting on his shirt. He started to walk towards the door but winced slightly still hating the pain that was caused by trying to walk with these damn wounds. He looked at the clock, he had two minutes to get to class, and in his almost crippled state he knew he would be late so he made his way up the office to get a late slip.

Revelation who was already in class when Justin walked in couldn't help but glare at him slightly from under his bangs wondering what the hell he had been doing with his brother and it wasn't like he could just ask. He just knew what Teioh usually did in the bathroom he knew they were in. He knew Kyo noticed the look he gave Justin so he looked down at his desk and sighed, running his hand through his silver hair. Kyo just laughed slightly. She looked at Kyo then at Revelation then at Teioh's empty desk before letting her head hit the table as she went into another round of giggling.

Teioh came into the class about a minute or two after the second bell and he handed the teacher his late slip, "Sorry, I tripped up the stairs, had to go get it looked at." He said pointing at the bruise on his cheek. The teacher glared at him as though she didn't buy it, but Teioh went and say down before she could say anything to him. He barely noticed Kyo laughing, he rarely did, she was always laughing. He looked at Revelation and smiled at him, Revelation just looked away rolling his eyes. He looked over at Justin and smiled as well before looking up at the teacher and paying attention to the lesson she launched into.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:46 am

Of course Justin felt all eyes on him when he entered, he looked at Relvation, he wanted to tell hm that nothing had happened that he had just tended to his brothers wounds but before he could say anything Teioh walked in, he could tell that he was still limping and felt compassionate. But what was he suppose to do? Let his first time happen in a bathroom? Hell Teioh didn’t even know that Justin was a vergin. After that he would understand why he raced out of the bathroom. With Kyro laughing and Revlation glaring at him Justin felt really out place and uncomfortable he shifted in his seat and tried to focus on the teachers speaking.

He wanted to let Relvaltion know that nothing happeend but he wasn’t sure why it mattered so much, about half way through the class when the teacher was done and the class was working on the assigment Justin put up his hand asking premission to use the bathroom the teacher nodded and Justin quickly left lightly brushing Revlation on the way hoping he would get the clue. He went to the bathroom on this leavel, not Teioh’s prvate one though. He leaned agaisnt the sink and flushed cold water on his face glaring at himself in the mirror. “Get a hold of yourself” he muttered.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:30 pm

Revelation listened to the teacher taking notes when necessary, but not really finding it necessary. His mind was buzzing slightly, he had no idea what to think...except for 'Why him...?' the albino teen couldn't help but be jealous, he didn't want anyone else to get a hold of his brother, Teioh sleeping with people every once and a while wasn't that much of a hassle but he didn't have to worry about Teioh being tied down...but if it were with someone like Justin he was pretty sure he would have to worry. When Justin brushed by him on his way out of the class Revelation looked up at him. Figuring there was a purpose to it about a minute later he was excused to go to the washroom as well. he could feel Teioh's eyes on him as he left but he didn't say anything as he left the room and headed to the nearest bathroom. He walked in and saw Justin at the mirror, "You wanted to talk?" He asked walking in and leaning against the wall next to the door. His eyes settling into a glare as he looked at Justin.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:13 pm

Waiting in the bathroom Justin was getting nervous did revlation get the silent message? He hoped so. He didnt know why it mattered so much but he wanted revlation to know that nothing happened between him and his brother. He doubted that Revlation would belive him but he wanted to try and let him know. And it was going to invole Justin opening up. And that scared Justin but he didnt want to burn his only friends he had right now. So he was gong to risk being laughed at and rediculed so that Revlation wouldnt think that he was trying to steal his brother from him.

When the door finally opened Justin jumped and looked at it but he smiled nervously. "Hello Revlation" He sighed. "Yes I wanted to talk to you" He pullled the cream out of his poket. "This is all that your brother and I did" He tossed it to him "He had wounds and I am used to getting the shit kicked out of me so I was trying to help him out" He sighed and turned away "You have nothng to worry about with me and your brother, from what I have seen I am not his type" He lowered his head so Relvaton hopefully couldnt see the shame "I have never had a boyfriend and welll I am a vergin" He shook his head "I was just trying to help your brother" He shrugged "But the cream is yours now, so you can tend to him, the ones on his legs are bad" He looked up at him. " I am not going to steal your brother from you" He looked up at him hopng that this would help him not be angrey at him or his brother"
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Revelation said nothing as Justin spoke he silently listened, as was in his character. He nodded slightly when necessary and when he finished he sighed, running a hand through his hair. The part about Justin still being a virgin did shock him quite a bit since everyone he knew at this school wasn't. "Alright, I believe you, I'm just looking out for my brother. I guess I don't really have to worry about him around you...it should be the other way around." He pushed off of the wall, "You watch your back around him." He sighed and shook his head, he wasn't about to go tell Teioh that Justin was a virgin he knew that would make him only what this guy more. "As for his wounds...the only reason they're still that bad is because he doesn't want his family to know about them...his dad's a doctor and I'm just waiting for him to build up enough trust in his parents to tell them what happened. His little sister's going to find out eventually anyway." Revelation explained, the whole time he spoke his silver brows never unfurrowed. He hated speaking like this about his brother, as though they were from completely different families...and in hindsight they were. Revelation had grown up on the streets but he knew that Teioh's adoptive parents really cared about him and would tend to him if he needed it. All Revelation wanted to do about the matter was beat the shit out of the guy who did this to his brother.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:59 pm

Once he was done explaining himself and Revelation spoke up Justin was even more confused “Why do I have to watch myself with him?” He asked him innocently as if he really didn’t understand his reasoning for he didn’t not in the least. He as unexperinaced he wouldn’t even know what to do in a intiment moment. Teioh was used to those that knew what do so would he want a guy that didn’t know anything. Justin shook his head, no he must have misunderstood Revelation, he must have.

About his wounds Justin nodded “That I can understand, I tried to hide my attacks from my little sisters, to protect them but my older brothers and my parents, well I have given up trying to hide it from them, they know me too well.” He shrugged. He noticed how he spoke of Teiohs famly but didn’t coment it wasn’t his place to. He swallowed “I guess Teioh is going to be wondering what he have been up to huh?”
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:52 am

"Hmph..." Revelation said in more of a laugh, "Well, I figure you can figure that one out eventually, if the reason to watch yourself isn't obvious now, it will be soon." He said taking a couple steps towards Justin. He made no more comment about Teioh's family not even liking to think about it if he could avoid the topic. "Yeah...he'll be wondering, and it will probably really start to bug him the longer were out here." Revelation said with a smirk knowing exactly what would be running through his brothers mind at a time like this. "He can be just as bad as me sometimes with things like that."
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:53 am

Running his hand through his hair Justin smiled "Well I guess I can get it. But with the type of guys he attracts it doesnt seem like he would like someone lke me, I am a little more quieter and shy and more" He stoped short whe Revelation took a step forward. He smiled. "Should we give him a scare like he worried you?" Justin cocked his head to the side. For what ever reason he seemed to be more drawn to Revalton then his brother, Revalton seemed to be more like him, shy and quiet.

Justin hadnt moved when Revlaton stepped forward and he wondered what he had in mind not thinkng he would have anything else in mind other then bugging his brother.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:50 am

Revelation smirked, "That's the kind he attracts, not necessarily the ones he likes." The albino said jumping up to sit on the counter next to one of the sinks. "Scaring him a little sounds like a good source of revenge. Though...you don't seem like the kind of person to actually do anything to get him really scared..." Revelation said flicking his head to the side forcing his hair out of his face, "Which is fine by me, I wasn't planning to do anything anyways." He said the smirk never leaving his face, a weird sort of phenomenon for someone like Revelation.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Standing here in the washroom was a bit odd, hell Justin was the new kid and here he was standing with not only a popular kids brother, but a hot one at that. He rubbed the back of his neck again, trying to advoid the feelings he was feeling, he knew his bulge was growing but hoped that it wasnt visable to Revelation.

He watche him jump on the sink and licked his lips "Well we can make it look like we did something" Justin said not really thinking before he spoke the words what caused a even bright blush to come across his face.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:11 am

Revelation cocked an eyebrow at the suggestion immediately trying to think of things to do while he spoke, "Well I guess that couldn't be to hard." He said jumping back off the counter and stepping towards Justin reaching out and placed a hand against his neck. Be this close though he suddenly felt really awkward though because he had never done anything with anyone aside from his brother. "I guess a hickey would be simple enough wouldn't it?" he said in more of a question not wanting to do anything without Justin approving it.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:20 am

When Revelation jumped down off the the counter Justin nervously licked hs lips he didnt know what he would have planned but he was intrigued. Again he didnt move as Revlaion touched him but a strange senstation went through his body feelng his hand on his neck. But he liked it and he nuzzled into it. "Well am sure that that would do it" He lowered his eyes again "But I ...." He swalloed hard "I have never done anything" He looked up at Revelation, damn he was good looking, if he wanted to do anything it would be with him even if he was just to scare Teioh.

He smiled again "Sure lets do it" He winked and then brought his hand to Revelation's neck. Smilng softly.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitou_Dark_Sama Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:09 am

Revelation smiled slightly "Alright then..." he said letting out a sigh, suddenly not all that sure of himself. He licked his lips and craned forward towards Justin . He paused his lips a couple centimeters away from the skin of Justin's neck. Was this betrayal? No it couldn't be...he couldn't betray someone he was never with...Besides Teioh slept with dozens of people probably without once thinking about how it must bug Revelation and it was that that made the albino's decision final and he pressed his lips the Justin's neck, nipping and sucking at the skin, making sure to leave a nice red mark. He pulled his lips away dragging his tongue lazily over the mark he had managed to leave. "Teioh's observant when he wants to be...he'll notice it for sure..." he pulled his face away from Justin's neck and looked at him not really knowing what to say. It was slightly awkward even if he did this sort of thing all the time with his brother.
Kaitou_Dark_Sama
Kaitou_Dark_Sama

Back to top Go down

Post by Xuxa_Rene Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:38 pm

As Revelatons lips touched Justins skin he let out a gasp mixed with a moan he felt as if his knees had given out underneath him he liked the feelng and the face that they were just doing this to bug Teioh left his mind it was too enjoyable to be just a tease. He chewed his bottom lip and as he pulled away and licked at his newly formed mark Justin groaned again hopng that the blush on hs face and his bulge was not noticable. But he smiled "And how do you think he is going to react?" He softly stooked the Albino's face. Wondering if he should return the favor or if that would be crossing the line too far.
Xuxa_Rene
Xuxa_Rene

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next